Holy shit I think we found the biggest carny in Wrestling...

Holy shit I think we found the biggest carny in Wrestling. Here’s what Sonny Onoo tried to get out of GCW for letting Muta appear at two shows

Attached: 4F2B4145-B26C-44BC-8351-D69396CF4800.jpg (539x944, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1234305798358142981
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Four Disney Rand tickets prease.

Attached: Sonny_Onoo.png (421x315, 212K)

it's kinda funny but why post this on twitter like who would ever want to do business with someone knowing that they would leak this shit

If Sonny has to spend the weekend serving as a translator and chauffeuring around Muta and his family, his shit should be comped too. Why the fuck should he have to buy his own Mania ticket to sit with Muta's family.

There's nothing carny about that; it's common sense! Don't go around offering wrestlers an entire weekend's worth of paid incentives, if you're not going to offer the same incentives to the guys that have to babysit them. You stupid fucks.

dont make retarded demands and you wont get shit leaked.
they have done business with a lot of people and dont leak other shit.

The original deal included 0 Wrestlemania tickets.

thats the thing. all this stuff listed was after they already made a deal with Muta without Sonny. Muta was ok with just getting paid and getting a hotel. Sonny was just trying to get his shit in.

>tickets to Wrestlemania
This is a strange request because I'm sure WWE would just give him tickets if asked because he's been in the business for so long.

He could just be trying to sell them off. Muta isn’t the only guy he’s using to fuck with people. Easy E could be in on this garbage

Attached: E56DB29E-6BBC-4F74-ABD1-9F2F1513AC5D.jpg (1080x1229, 184K)

Based, fuck that reddit promotion.

The Disney stuff is less than $1000 total.
The commission is a normal fee, and sometimes it's a lot higher.
WM suite tickets are about $500 each.

Add the uber fees, etc and it's like $3500. These guys are making themselves look like fools trying to bring in a legend of Japanese wrestling and making a big deal out of small change like that. If that amount of money is a big issue for them they shouldn't be asking in the first place.

why the fuck would you air this out in public? not very professional

Based Big Expenses Onoo

More context for you.
twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1234305798358142981

>twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1234305798358142981
I don't know how much context we need to tell that these GCW guys and the people who associate with them personally and professionally are all limp-wristed sissies.

He's living his WCW gimmick, based.

I love how Joey Jamoley is now accusing random nobodies on twitter of being secret Sonny Onoo accounts

Attached: schizo.jpg (722x585, 75K)

Attached: 1474704927249.jpg (513x703, 173K)

Actually this

Based

>GCW wants actual talent for their show
>Gets sticker shock when they get big-leagued by the actual talent's agent and isn't negotiating with a C-list gay black wrestler
>Cope in their echo chamber on twitter

>GCW
>reddit promotion
Cringe. GCW is as far away from Reddit as a promotion could possibly be.

Based

the disney stuff is alot more then you realize

>Cringe. GCW is as far away from Reddit as a promotion could possibly be.
Horse shit, it is 100% reddit and only reddit-tier fags deny the link because they don't want to admit they're reddit-tier fags.

It's funny because GCW are the marks here, baw we cant hire our legendaroony because he costs too mcuh

fuck lauderdale, that jew could afford it. can't wait to cancel the black only show wm weekend

sonny ono's bs lawsuit against wcw is the reason the new people at turner decided to cancel them.

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN GCWARINO
IT'S EVERYBODY'S FAULT BUT OURS!

Attached: soyew.png (233x217, 10K)

Just give him a blank check, brother. HH

Attached: 1583195453947.jpg (620x465, 71K)

Substantiate your claim then. What makes GCW reddit?

Were you not here just last night when schizo joey jamoke was accusing everyone of being secret Sonny Onoo accounts?
see Everything about them is reddit.

Tell you what, why don't you tell me what distinguishes GCW from the reddit crowd?

Based Wh*te filth getting worked by Sonny Onoo.

He can demand whatever he wants, cocksucker.
Cope. GCW is Reddit: The promotion.

You threw the first punch hombre, nut the fuck up or shut the fuck up

I did tell you faggot. Absolutely everything about them stinks like the slack jawed star wars fan reddit base.
Now you tell me.

They book shlak. A guy that's been know to throw a nazi salute

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Okay, everything about them ISN'T reddit. Argument won, according to your terms.

Does this mean no muta at GCW
Also shouldn't muta and Ono be able to get in the backstage at mania? Why would they need suite tickets?

No, the fact that sonny try to big league GCW by have them pay for their wrestlecon vendor spot and other demands even though they already made agreements with Muta already. Sonny trying to get extra might have cost Muta his deal in the states at mania weekend. Fuck that dude (Sonny)

Disney prices are insane
The tickets alone are going to be around 1600 dollars. The cheaper Disney hotel rooms are around 200 a night and I doubt Muta would want his family to share a room with Ono. So your looking at 2500 if they share a room and around 3300 if they get two rooms.

it would've been cool to see Muta but I really don't care about seeing a broken down old man having a mediocre match so whatever, who gives a fuck just get someone else

Actually very based.

How reddit of you.
You're clearly the most clever man who's ever lived, and you likely have the positive karma to reflect it.