FA: Sure, why not: Alfred Morris visiting Saints
CAR: Norv wants to be 'smarter' about CMC's usage
BAL: Quarterback-needy Ravens sign Joe Callahan
CAR: Norv talks up Curtis Samuel's route running
PHI: Jordan Howard 'dominating' reps with starters

Attached: NFL100th.png (450x207, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T6Sr8VI_TaI
abcnews.go.com/Sports/nfls-roger-goodell-ordered-orleans-judge-face-questions/story?id=64650795
youtube.com/watch?v=hFFZws3Apbo
sports.yahoo.com/eagles-josh-sweat-grown-along-225739919.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-urOlZKgJxA
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MY BODY IS READY, LADS!

>making a general with a trip on
Retard.

Oh yea baby, sounds hot

Attached: 164b82tzr8e01.jpg (714x1024, 94K)

>Your team
>your team's under the radar player
>do you live in the same city as your team's stadium
>Tits or ass

Rudeposter pls go. This a nice general.

Just take your trip off next time you make a general so people can find it if they have you filtered. Common courtesy.

>sexualizing parental love
Fucking disgusting, user.

I just want the season start so all the fanbases that have been hyping up their shit draft picks can eat shit.

Hey now boy, be respectful to the other kids.

Attached: 16f.jpg (700x800, 134K)

Shut the fuck up old gay and bradys fifth faggotry do it constantly

Yeah and it's just as annoying when they do it and yet another reason everyone hates them. Even Old Gay has enough common sense to take off his trip when he starts the general.

Bills
Singletary
Not anymore, lived a county over
Tits.

Yeah, THAT's the reason everyone hates them...

>yet another reason
>the reason
Reading comprehension.

I was honestly loaded the dishwasher and missed the general.

>I was honestly loaded the dishwasher and missed the general.

Attached: 98f.png (231x218, 4K)

Missed the English class as well it seems.

It's hot and I've had a few. Fuck off.

Burrs
Stephen Denmark
No, I'm in the Chicago suburbs but not within city limits
Ass

>pats
>gonna be Collins this year for his redemption arc
>a few towns over
>vagina

My son is turning 4 next week and yet i have never made out with him. Am I weird?

>Browns
>Duke Johnson
>No, just down I-71
>Tits

Only if you get an erection.

If you're just making fun of Brady for bantz, that's fine, but I hope you aren't retarded enough to believe he is sexually attracted to his son.

Dallas signs alfred morris

This is a fanbase that literally thinks Hill did literally nothing wrong.

#
This

PHONE POSTER!!!

Eagles
Nigel Bradham
Yes
Ass, but tasteful ass

;)

Raiders
DeAndre Washington
Used to, I now live further away but in a much more...safe area
Ass

Attached: 1476075027573.jpg (501x810, 95K)

>tripfag: the general

>Autistically screeching about trips

1985 will commence again

Attached: bear1.jpg (978x652, 109K)

>seahawks
>Will Dissly if he recovers.
>150 miles south of seattle.
>both

>Redskins.
>Ryan Kerrigan every year since he has been drafted.
>>living in a city.
>ass.

>>Your team
49ers
>>your team's under the radar player
Kentavius Street, Julian Taylor, Dre Greenlaw
>>do you live in the same city as your team's stadium
Nope
>>Tits or ass
Tits

this obsession with a single season is plain sad
imagine if the bills won a single superbowl 30 years ago and mentioned it every year pretending theyre relevant

>t. Eagles fan

>pats
>develin
>i live in utah
>I'd take ass with small tits over big tits with small ass, but small tits with flat tummy is nice

browns
jc tretter
no

Attached: 3u0e6iysa7e21.jpg (1632x1245, 173K)

Holy fuck my #ChiefsKingdom is getting so much love these days, family. I think God every day for His blessings.

thank*

also here's a pic of travis and his STUNNING girlfriend.

Attached: travis-kelce-girlfriend-kayla-nicole-dating-history-2-years-their-relationship-1545892892.jpg (728x455, 98K)

???

>Texans
>Tytus Howard
>I live in a town in the same county but outside city limits
>you can’t spank a girl’s tits

Attached: Look Up Casey Calvert Bedtime Spanking For The Sauce.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

I could imagine the summer air feels warm if you never leave your parent's basement.

Why is she so perfect?

>has dynasty killed by the Redskins.

>Tfw colts fan
>tfw Eric Ebron is in the Top 100 but not Quenton Nelson
The fuck? Ebron had a great year but he was clearly a product of being in a good system. Nelson is a fucking monster. I don’t see any way in which he makes the top 20 so that means they straight up left him off

Colts
Not counting rookies? Probably Pierre Desir. Developed into a good-not-great #1 corner last year and got a good contract for it, but casuals definitely don’t know him as well as some other Colts

>Quenton Nelson
never heard of em

That’s fine since you’re a casual but he was a first-team All Pro. Seems worthy of top 100 consideration to me.
Ebron is good but he’s not top 100 good, even if he plays for >my team.

You know what they say about interior o-linemen, if they're great you won't hear anything about them, they won't show up in the highlights.

>Falcons
>Ito Smith
>No
>Nipples

Atlanta Failcons
Matt Ryan, if you rate him like ESPN did you're a fucking idiot, he put up identical numbers to his MVP season as the team crumbled around him. They aren't crumbled this go round.
Yup, live a few miles from the Merc
Ass m8, lol is this a real question

i'm not a casual, it's just that all my friends were raving about Ebron. but one of my friends is a colts fan surprisingly so maybe thats why (i actually dont know why this fucker picked the colts randomly)

I for one, think Matty Ice is a great QB.

28-3 cannot be erased without at LEAST 2 Lombardi's.

>Thomas Davis talking about what makes Cam Newton & Luke Kuechly great on the Top 100 Show

I miss him so fucking much.

Attached: TD.jpg (640x720, 257K)

He would have been remembered as a legend if they had just ran the ball for no gain and kicked a field goal.

Matt Ryan is only as good as the system he's in in any given year and he has never had to lead a team with even average offensive talent.

Browns
No am about 45 minutes south of Cleveland
Antonio's Calloway or Rashard Higgins both did very well last year
Gotta have that booty

>Bengals
>William Jackson III or Joe Mixon
>No, grew up in Cincy
>Tits

Tards
I think Budda Baker will have a decent year
Always have
Swiggity Swooty

Attached: Smug_Maestro.png (446x513, 335K)

Attached: Le 100 Million Dollars Man.webm (1024x576, 2.15M)

Stopped following NFL closely for a couple seasons. Hardly recognize a lot of the names now. Never noticed the turnover this much when I was following my autistically.

The Bills actually have a legit chance at the super bowl this year and here's why:

You now remember Jim Tomsula

Attached: s-tomsula2.jpg (638x1000, 77K)

Belief in oneself

Did you get your hands on the cake already?

You seem to have taken a large bite of a certain cake

Bengals
Mixon
Yes
no tits is better than no ass

Rookies are excluded.

youtu.be/T6Sr8VI_TaI

>Baker Mayfield

Derwin James and Darius Leonard too

Wrong

adrian peterson is a member of the redskins football club wtf?????

He's a better back than Guice.

Will Haskins bust?

A nut all over your mom? Yes.

>twins finna win the world series
>timbies about to unleash Kat
>vikes poised for a deep playoff run
Year of the Minny, other states need not apply

Attached: minnesota-state-map.jpg (660x530, 66K)

It'd be really cool if Darnold and Jones both ball out and NYC has 2 top quarterbacks for the first time ever.

Attached: EAH89CNX4AAT76j.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

This post brought to you by Gillette.

Gillette, the best man can get

Does anyone want to explain why this wasn't roughing the passer?

Attached: TBAD.jpg (620x404, 90K)

great post
unless they're doing what they always do and instilling false hope only to collapse when it matters most

Attached: 098.png (207x244, 6K)

because he was gently tussled to the ground.

Nah. He was thrown to the ground a full 2 seconds after the play had ended. Note the ball bouncing in the background before Brady's ass even hit the ground. It was easily roughing the passer. You can't just get physical with a QB after a play is dead, but the referee chose to warn Donald instead of penalizing him for a clear penalty.

It's the Superbowl, they're always a little more careful with officiating. The entire world doesn't want a flag ridden slog. Yeah it was roughing, but sometimes you have to let the boys play. No harm was done

I would be okay with the Wild doin thangs.

Attached: wild_dance_lol.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You're right, but it gets a little tiring hearing that the Patriots get all the calls when stuff like that just gets overlooked. It was a clear penalty but they chose not to call it and issued a warning for the sake of the game's overall integrity.

I mean if you want to have a victim complex go for it. To pointlessly counter your point, I would bring up the Brady rushing td against the chiefs. The second that tackle grabbed Brady, the ref in the back of the end zone threw a flag. I forget what they claimed it to be for, but if he took Brady down the flag was clearly going to be for that.

>I mean if you want to have a victim complex go for it.
Oh fuck off. It's not a victim complex. It's an unearned reputation repeated by casuals because they think every call that goes the Patriot's way is referee favoritism, then ignore every single call and underplay all the calls that go against them. Just like you did just now. I'm not saying that Patriots are in reality victims I'm saying they're fairly officiated just like everyone else.

>The second that tackle grabbed Brady, the ref in the back of the end zone threw a flag. I forget what they claimed it to be for, but if he took Brady down the flag was clearly going to be for that.
You're wrong. It was for holding on an entirely different player, it was announced after the play immediately, and you can watch the referees vision and where he throws the yellow flag that the penalty is not on the player who grabbed Brady. You can even see holding on the replay.

Shame, I thought you might actually be somewhat intelligent but you're just another biased conspiracy theorist retard.

Attached: 1564018860262.gif (356x260, 3.44M)

>Ravens
I guess Peanut is still pretty unknown
Nah, about an hour north
>hips

The sheer seeth from the post only confirms my point. Success breeds jealousy, why do you care what people say about the officiating when your team dabs on the league year in and year out? You even admit you think the league doesn't offer them any bias, so why concern yourself with what plebs think? I was merely offering a counter example to yours. Just take your W's, you've got fucking six of them, stop trying to be the victim like a spoiled brat at every possible juncture

Attached: 1557428439695.jpg (949x846, 345K)

>The sheer seeth from the post only confirms my point.
I'm angry because you're a fucking idiot. It's like you said 1 decently sensible thing and then swerved hard into being a complete moron.

>Just take your W's, you've got fucking six of them, stop trying to be the victim like a spoiled brat at every possible juncture
So basically, since my team wins, you should be allowed to be a retard and I shouldn't be allowed to correct you or else I'm being a "brat" I'm not being a spoiled brat or a victim, you're being fucking stupid.

If I acted like you say I should and just ignore people and constantly brag about Patriot superiority, THAT would be being a brat and being arrogant. I treat them like any other team and I like discussing football, not doing mindless dickwaving. So I care when people say stupid wrong shit. Especially when I'm talking to someone that doesn't even seem to realize that referees throw flags at the spots where fouls occur and try to say something retarded like refs can just switch penalties and make them up after a play for Brady's sake.

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 20K)

You should probably leave, then.

Actually yes, you should let people be retarded. If you know people are wrong about a stupid meaningless topic, the mature thing to do would be to do nothing at all. Who fucking cares. You like discussing football? Then talk football, don't come in here already on the defensive about stupid shit like perceived biases against your team. There always will be when your team wins, stop being a chode. It's not fun, and it's honestly annoying. That's not discussing football, it's low key baiting which, if that's your intention, good on you. If it's not, grow up and stop being an asshole.

i have beer farts

You could argue that Namath and Tarkenton were both elite at the end of the 60's.

Were there any teams with zero players on the top 100?

Bills have anyone yet?

>If you know people are wrong about a stupid meaningless topic, the mature thing to do would be to do nothing at all.
The mature thing to do is confront them and tell them they're wrong. Letting retards announce their stupid opinions uncontested is how you wind up with feminists. It's not mature to just let people have stupid opinions, it's lazy and passive. Idiots should be actively shamed.

How about just stop saying stupid shit if you don't want to be corrected?

>don't come in here already on the defensive about stupid shit like perceived biases against your team.
So again, I'm not allowed to call you out on being a retard for your unfounded biases and opinions. You should be allowed to be retarded. Because it's "not fun" when I correct you. Well, I disagree. I think it is fun.

>That's not discussing football, it's low key baiting which, if that's your intention, good on you. If it's not, grow up and stop being an asshole.
So it's not football to discuss officiating and it is "baiting" if I correct retards shitting on my team for dumb shit. You are absolutely retarded, dude.

Eagles
Derek Barnett
no
feet but between those 2, i'd say ass.

Attached: 1563817652315.jpg (790x1318, 186K)

I mean, at some point, father time will catch him and Bill won't last forever.

So, how does the dynasty die? Do they have one more SB in them? Two? Which team puts the final nail in the coffin?

Attached: 2018-11-30 14_29_44-brady belichick - Google Search.jpg (823x571, 235K)

a sack that ends bradys career

holding. offense. 10 yard penalty, repeat 2nd down.

>von finally gets his big hit on brady

>r-right?

Attached: lmao.jpg (240x288, 15K)

This chonkler right here

Attached: 87494658-96E1-436B-AD0B-5FC16876EF85.jpg (973x548, 70K)

>minnisomalia
>winning anything
Hate to break your heart but you won’t be winning shit besides maybe lafrenniere in 2020 oh wait ottawa probably has him clinched. Go back to jail pedosoda

Attached: 3512D9D7-C0AC-42B1-9FA9-44B6C00E506B.jpg (768x1024, 158K)

Steelers
McDonald
Not at all
Ass,slighty

didn't he embarrass Brady in 2016 AFCCG?

Average black girl with white features. Hardly stunning

Hmmm...

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-081418~2.png (1080x1605, 1.03M)

>its real

wow, dude should just keep his mouth shut

Honestly going to say here... sort of hard taking you seriously when the entire Patriots dynasty was kicked off from fuckery that is the tuck rule.

>I was just playing Tyreek of the Hill, honest!

>Fletcher Cox all the way down at 28 on the top 100
Shit list desu

>his dad didn't teach him to box
No wonder you're such a cuck.

>looking at the new sideline hats
>over here with 1995 when other teams are 1930, 1960, 1940
And we’ll win the 100th season Super Bowl too lol make way for the zoomers, boomersucks

Attached: 65603C9F-DDFB-48E7-9E2D-A5D25314D3A9.jpg (750x741, 314K)

They literally won’t let you. The refs will step in in the playoffs

Who dat

2015*

and brady played valiantly behind a turnstile OL against an absurd defence

The Panther face is about the level of anguish I think the team and its fans are going to feel at the end of this season. Painfully mediocre, 7-9.

>you can't spank a girl's tits
Many girls enjoy their titties being slapped and generally being used like a sack of meat.

>did not even get a small fine.
>players who have done less have gotten multi-game suspensions.

Bla bla bla, it’s an even year which mean 10-6 minimum

>it’s an even year
user....

“A great college team couldn’t even come close to beating the worst NFL team. The level of play is just too different!”

Attached: 60A7C822-30A1-4114-90BD-2098350FF96B.jpg (750x630, 112K)

>1971

>Saints
>Chris Banjo
>No
>Legs

Attached: camjordan.jpg (539x311, 16K)

>1971
>college allstar team

Yes, back before elite colleges got to spend their entire endowment on sports training and facilities. They had to at least pretend to support academics back then, now the best college athletes are basically pro-ready by the end of their freshman year

they're still basically kids though, going up against grown men

This guy on the right was a “kid” when this photo got taken.

Attached: 20B90810-FED9-423E-870B-79E0E42A22D3.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

>1971
Football wasn't even the USA's most popular sport back then. Baseball was until the early 80s.

OH NO NO NO NUH UH UH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Queefs BTFO.jpg (1079x841, 299K)

Lot of steroid use in 1971?

in b4 dk is natty.

Based karma BTFOing Goodell and Hill

lmao.

It’s a bruised quad. He’ll sit out maybe a week.

Even if you accept football from 50 years ago as relevant, this is still talking about a "College All Stars team". How would an all-rookie team do against the NFL's worst team?
The point about college teams not being able to compete with NFL teams has more to do with the fact that less than 2% of D1 football players make it to the NFL, and the best teams have a handful of players at most. The best college football team would not be able to compete with the worst NFL team.

and yet he hasn't taken a hit at the pro level, against pro linebackers and DBs who have much more matured muscle and technique

Bruised quad he'll be fine not serious at all

Clemson just had nearly its entire starting d-line drafted in the first round and Trevor Lawrence is considered the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning. The powerhouses in football have a lot more pro talent than they used to.
I do believe that even in the late 2000s, NFL-caliber players were so spread around FBS that no individual team had enough future pros on a roster to really compete. But at this point, Clemson Bama, and Georgia are the only three schools that have a chance of competing in any given year. And they all have massive future pro-caliber players at the most important spots that differentiate the nfl and college: the trenches.
I firmly believe the 2018-19 Clemson Tigers would beat the 2018-19 Arizona Cardinals at least 1 out of 3 times.

>I firmly believe the 2018-19 Clemson Tigers would beat the 2018-19 Arizona Cardinals at least 1 out of 3 times

there is no way to prove it unfortunately but i would quite literally bet my life they would lose 3 out of 3 times and not feel the least bit anxious doing it

age plays a significant factor

jesus christ people like you will never learn.

EVERY MEMBER OF AN NFL ROSTER was able to excel in the college game. Any journeyman D-lineman in his early 30's could absolutely shit on a college star OL with no pro experience, let alone the future accountants and engineers that fill out a college football team.

and for the record, here are the reasons i believe the best college would get smoked by the worst pro team

>all rookies in the NFL attest the hardest thing to grasp is the speed of play which is significantly faster in the NFL
>you are facing a 53 man roster which are ALL NFL players
>you are facing NFL schemes you probably haven't faced
>you are facing grown men with denser, more matured muscle at their athletic peak (26-29 years old)
>you are facing NFL players with YEARS of fine-tuning their technique, which the college players just haven't had the chance to do

i could go on, but the fact is you're putting basically kids (DK can look as juicy as he wants, he has never taken a hit at the pro level) against a grown ass man. it's about denser muscle and technique rather than just looking big

>Any journeyman D-lineman in his early 30's could absolutely shit on a college star OL
Quenton Nelson has zero nfl experience before last season and was a first-team all-pro. He didn’t exactly “get shit on” by journeyman defensive linemen.
Exceptional talent is exceptional talent.

>2018-19 Clemson Tigers
For me, it's the 2001 Miami Hurricanes

This, even with 5-10 first round caliber players a college team has 43 other schmucks who would get rocked.

>I firmly believe the 2018-19 Clemson Tigers would beat the 2018-19 Arizona Cardinals at least 1 out of 3 times.
How's middle school going bud, any fun camps or vacation plans?

I didn’t realize being a highly paid petroleum engineer was middle school

and yet, you're literally retarded

>defending yourself
You fucked up, user. This is Yea Forums, and the best defense is a good offense.

>

Attached: 52959A15-586E-44AC-B623-25E491569B82.jpg (1242x816, 257K)

300k starting right? Next you'll hit me with the >I'm only posting now because I'm bored at work/on lunch break/have so much downtime.

Lmao lord the amount of reddit/r/nfl/ that was SEETHING hoping it was some karma or permanent injury L O L

Attached: file.png (647x821, 392K)

>I didn’t realize being a highly paid petroleum engineer was middle school

Attached: D_nK0l3WkAA2TEa.jpg (800x1000, 80K)

The nickname “Dome baby” didn’t just come around for no reason

Literally two posts? Desperately scrounging for any opportunity to be smug, aren’t you? Sad!

>still seething
One post to show you’re upset is enough

The best teams have maybe 2 or 3 guys at most that are near that level. That's not enough to beat a full team of NFL players.

this is the first post I made in /nfl/ since yesterday u fuck. People who call out anonymous folks on posting multiple things/replying to their own posts are fuckin hilarious because they're usually never right.

Nobody who has been here longer than a day and chooses to return is affected by insults though.
Too many people pretend to be a Patriots fag or whatever team is currently #1 any given season to trash talk and troll that people aren’t affected by being a fan of a bad team in the context of Yea Forums anymore. I care if they’re bad in general, but trash talk is meaningless because it’s just some guy pretending to be whatever team most recently beat or humiliated >my team.

The guy seems a bit braindead for a college graduate.

>a sack that ends bradys career
He's more likely to sustain a lower leg injury during a stupid running play or just some weird training mishap or something than he is to get hit by some super hard sack that ends his career. Brady's O-line has been protecting him very well, and beyond that he's been ducking and lying down when the protection breaks down lately rather than get hit.

It's definitely possible it ends with an injury, but not from some flashy defender sack.

So is foles gonna be good?

>not taking fantasy advice from the Juice
it's like you dont want to win your league

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 9.34.34 AM.png (810x1308, 579K)

Some no name Chiefs defender ends his career when Brady balls out too hard in a last ditch drive to embarrass the chiefs again.

Like how he got injured the first time.

ahahahahahaha

btw the injury happens in the 4th, so they still beat the chiefs n knock em out of playoff contention.

What's the league average or the numbers for other top QBs indoor and out? I would guess everyone plays better indoors.

This is reddit bay-tier delusion

>Foles with anyone but Jeff Fisher coaching him
Signs point to yes.

That's too bad.

>being this dumb
All he really did was show Drew Brees' home PFF grade vs road PFF grade. 99% of QBs would follow this trend. Has nothing to do with domes.

>So is foles gonna be good?
I think it's unlikely he totally crashes and burns but remember: Nick Foles was on the Eagles for years and did nothing really. Years. Then he was shipped off to the Rams, and he tanked. He couldn't carry a different team by himself or just had trouble adjusting or whatever it was, but he went 4-7. He didn't do anything in KC, and then he was shipped back to the Eagles where the magic happened.

He might be better now, it's possible. But my guess is it doesn't work out that well for him in Jacksonville. I project a 5-11 floor to 8-8 ceiling.

Can't forget that the Falcons also have a dome.

So 9 domed games guaranteed a season. Vikings and Lions also have domes, so thats even bigger chance of domes. Rams will have a dome shortly when their new stadium releases, and so does Cardinals.

Looking at last season. They had 10 games in a dome. Which just isn't their home game.

>all this seething from one low-effort post
Sneed

>4 years ago
Yikes.

cringe

Yeah, so 80% of their "dome" games are home games and 80% of their road games are "outdoor" games. That is enough to skew those statistics heavily, and would be more of an indication of home vs road performance than dome vs not dome.

They'd get better numbers just comparing road dome games vs outdoor road games and well, they have no non-dome home games so there's no comparison to make.

Yikes and HavesexPilled

Brees is also a Turf baby. Dome baby and Turf baby. Doesn't matter his home stadiums in a dome, he's got better stats in domes. Domebaby.

Attached: file.png (778x94, 10K)

That's like a 1 game sample size vs a dozen games. How are you guys this retarded with statistics?

abcnews.go.com/Sports/nfls-roger-goodell-ordered-orleans-judge-face-questions/story?id=64650795

Thoughts????????????????

Attached: 1563029608792.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Good. Fuck Goodell

Good, I know it's mostly for show but there has to be some kind of consequences for refs and goodells shit ass league.

every year he has worse games on grass than Turf. Except like 2 years.

Mahomes is ELITE. ELITE. ELITE ELITE

Attached: file.png (645x768, 782K)

>QBs have strengths and weaknesses
Shocker.

So what happens if Goodell just...doesn't show up?

that was the last time they faced against each other in a meaningful game.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFFZws3Apbo

>Meaningful game
All games are meaningful you dumb fuck. You are constantly jostling for playoff seed and draft pick with every one of them.

no need to be upset tom
fuck aints

Dome baby haha
>dome baby haha
Dome baby haha
>dome baby haha

Attached: A7F9489E-6EFF-4AC6-8D65-BAE34E321215.jpg (960x777, 61K)

>Gooddell announces the moving of the Saints to Alabama

I'm not a fan of Drew Brees. I also wasn't saying he ISN'T a dome babby. Just that that stat doesn't actually reflect it, it just reflects his home performance vs road performance mostly. Matt Ryan's stats follow the same trend.

He'd probably get a bench warrant for the state of Louisiana and be arrested upon entry lmao. It'd be way worse for him than showing up.

Comtempt of the Louisiana Supreme Court
that league board would shit all over him first things first and they'd toss his ass with fines and shit

ARE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU TYPE THAT QUESTION
he's not a protected douche bag like the president's board of douchness, faggot
Go back to Moscow

Now that the dust has settled and there's no stigma around the NFCCG, was Super Bowl LIII actually kino?

Attached: JaredGoffsSourceOfPower.png (1352x590, 956K)

>m-muh defensive match!
Nah. It was nice seeing a run heavy team win though

>Comtempt of the Louisiana Supreme Court
It's civil district court, retard. They'll just appeal it and get it thrown out, or take it to the supreme court and get it thrown out. Louisiana can't hold Goodell hostage by having some local judge rule he has to grovel to them. A blown call is a waste of time in court, it's not going to lead to anything. He'll just say the same shit he's already said on the subject.

dat neck tho...

>kino
Add to the ever expanding list of words Yea Forums has made mean absolutely nothing.
But no, if it wasn't for the Patriots being in the game it would be regarded as one of the worst SBs ever.

i love zach ertz!

Attached: ertz coffee.jpg (1200x628, 189K)

>Add to the ever expanding list of words Yea Forums has made mean absolutely nothing.
What meaning are you insinuating that it had before that it no longer has now?

I hate that people are calling it a defensive Superbowl and propping it up as an example of how defensive matches are boring, it wasn't, it was just two teams playing like absolute shit, the pats just happened to be less shit than the Rams.

Because of the low dollar amount named in the suit it can't be pushed beyond the state level and no one in Louisiana is going to allow goodell to get away without eating crow in public.

>A blown call is a waste of time in court

Yeah but if he doesn't show up that is grounds for a bench warrant

The league is rigged and this all but guarantees NO will never appear in a Super Bowl again

I'm enjoying the hell out of this, goodell opened the door for this when he tried to force deflategate into the courts and now he's getting a taste of his own medicine, I hope they find him guilty of low level fraud and force him to pay the $75k or whatever.

The college team would not be able to beat the Cardinals scout team. There is a big difference between grown men with access to the best technology, fitness science, personal training, chefs, and virtually unlimited training time and boys whose workouts are strictly limited / regimented by a governing body and are balancing a full load of college courses.

when is the nfl going to step in and doing something about domebabies?

Attached: mfw sad laugh lol m.jpg (478x463, 158K)

>Because of the low dollar amount named in the suit it can't be pushed beyond the state level
No. You can't push frivolous suits in the court and just keep the dollar amount low to force a court appearance for high level executives. They can both appeal and escalate it to the supreme court to get it thrown out as frivolous, which it is. Otherwise dumb shmucks could just file locally and sue for 100 dollars any time they wanted to wrangle people worth billions of dollars into court for pointless questioning.

Just watch it unfold. Goodell has zero chance of showing up to court there. Zero. It will get thrown out on appeal, or the lawyers will find some other way to demonstrate that its frivolous and get it thrown out. This is not the first time a judge has been retarded and tried to swerve out of his lane.

He's going to get it thrown out. No bench warrant necessary.

Are the Tards dome babbies when they constantly deal with 100° weather?

Bear Down

Attached: 1151561523563.gif (360x346, 129K)

Why do negroes get so many tattoos when you can't even see them? It just looks like a skin disease.

are saints fans going to also sue their defense for being unable to prevent the rams from getting into field goal range (twice), and/or noodle-arm brees for throwing the ball up into the middle of the field so it can be easily intercepted for no reason?

Attached: mfw lol kek anime k m m.jpg (1078x893, 168K)

>inside a dome.
>weather mattering.
maybe you should not have a football team in an actual desert.

Yes

>He's going to get it thrown out.

Are you a lawyer

I am your lawyer.
I would advise not getting into any kind of trouble with the law as best you can.

finna bout to based dab.

they lost that game because of gostowski not the o line

>$84 Million guaranteed

Attached: 1481043614704.jpg (650x369, 41K)

>zeke still holding out

im a cowboys fan, and i think zeke is the best RB in the NFL, but jerry should not cave. not only does he still have 2 years on his contract, he fucked up and got a 6 game suspension last season, and hes willing to miss games this season. you cant keep investing in a RB that misses games.

thats not even getting into the bigger issue of how many carries we give him, and the possibility that he gets "used up"

lastly, our o-line looked like it has been getting good again. reminds me of when we lost demarco murray and then we did totally fine with a RB by committee because our line carried

Attached: 87a512a1f2a126761ca14b355016fe92.jpg (599x337, 28K)

I miss eddie...

im more annoyed by lambeaubabbies than domebabbies

intentionally keeping absolute shit conditions that have a big effect on the outcome of the game is pretty gay.

ideally every game should be played in perfect dome like conditions

Every game should be played in heavy snow

Get lost zoomer

How much can the Cowboys get for Zeke?

what the hell is wrong with lambeau? the winds in chicago effect the outcome of games way more than the occasional snowb owl at lambeau, buffalo or gilette

A waffle.

dolphins can handle it and the humidity. yes.

No, it was boring as fuck. And not just because no meme scoring. The defense wasn't even good. There was pretty much nothing entertaining about that game.

just try and remember if there was ever a bears team in the last 25 years that was known for their passing attack (maybe when they had erik kramer, curtis conway and bobby engram?). you can't because the winds are so shit there they have to rely on rushing, 2 yard passes, and special teams. there were games where brett favre couldn't even throw the ball at soldier field. so windy the guy with one of the strongest arms in nfl history couldn't throw the ball 10 yards. shitcago needs to forced to build a dome

For me, it's Yac Ertz

Attached: yac_ertz.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Also, Rosen is a bust, I'll admit I was wrong on him

Zeke is not a top 5 RB

A first rounder and a couple of seconds probably.
And a waffle.

what is your top 5

>our o-line looked like it has been getting good again
First,
>our
Second, how so? Martin is good but past his peak, Frederick might not be able to regain feeling in his extremities, and Tyron is old and hurt. Everyone else on the depth chart is ass.

>49ers
>DeForest Buckner
>Nowhere near, but its still easier for me to get to Levi’s than to Candlestick
>Younger me preferred ass, but older me finally sees the magic in a good pair of titties

The order is arguable, but at least 5 of Gurley, Saquon, Gordon, Bell, Johnson, Freeman, Hunt are better. If healthy I think Mixon and Cook will end up better as well. Maybe Kamara too, but we'll have to see how he does as the main back on the offense.
Zeke is a volume/o-line babby.

>Chorgers, I guess
>Ekeler
>No, but I live in SD county -- where they USED to be
>Both

Literally the only one you can make a valid argument for is Saquon. The rest of that list is just a bad joke.

frederick is back, he has feeling again but needs to shake the rust off, it shouldnt take too long

the line started to do well because they started to build a rapport and get into a rhythm together, getting frederick back under control of the line should get everyone flowing together again

>Girlie
>Bell
>Gordon
>Hunt
>Freeman

Attached: 1494990915171.jpg (740x721, 45K)

>t. zoomer.
football is meant to be played outside in the elements.

Marlon MACKED.COM is better than all of your shit running backs

This is some weird shit

>Of note: This will now be the 12th straight season that the #Ravens have featured a QB named Joe, who attended HS in south Jersey, and attended college in Delaware

Attached: jagsfanCharmeleon.jpg (680x613, 54K)

Hell, Kareem Hunt got cut from the same fucking team for less. I guess the Chiefs are the woman beater club, not the woman beaters.

Attached: lacy.png (500x382, 61K)

/ourguy/

How much lower on the totem pole is Peyton Manning if he doesn't get carried to that second ring as a corpse?

This, Lambeau, Soldier field, Gillette, and buffalo are the only real fields left. And Seattle I guess.

Trains every day, eats right, is on a ton of gear, and this is what you get. Shit genes desu

He's going to be getting mogged every single week user.

cope

Honestly not any lower, just look at Marino

bluepilled seethe t b h famalam

Ya seethe?

Attached: kzNI6K5.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

>ywn be this insecure
feels good man

>Hunt
>Gurley

literal cuck

>mfw A;;en, Darnold, & Rosen all become elite
>AFCE becomes the most competitive division since the 90s NFCE

Attached: 368187.png (166x166, 7K)

you are about to witness the greatest redemption story in the history of the NFL

Attached: EAv04FzXkAA0foH.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

>falling for petermeme AGAIN

SHINE

Packers
Kevin King, CB
No
Tits

old x makin ya x?

>Barnett
>under the radar

old gay makin ya gay?

old centipedes makin ya centipedes?

Mark your Calendar you little bitch and APOLOGIZE to me after the game when MY TEAM booty blast your sorry ass team.

Attached: 20190730_155748.png (1440x1580, 159K)

Ya like Saquon won't be top 20

Just skimmed the list, I don't see any from the Bills. Good call

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you meme out a win on >us, but only if Fitzmagic is playing
Chosen Nosen is fucked

Eagles
Dallas Goedert
No
Tits

y'all act like lamarjackson wouldnt damn well be mike vick under andy reid

The Giants don't (yet). We know Quon will be though.

Only good thing to come out of that putrid season (besides the meme win against the Pats). Fuck you, Chip

I think Vick has a few IQ points on Lamar.

Redpill me on the Panthers, Saints and Browns

Attached: 0F112782-EB10-4836-95A3-92A379F49828.jpg (750x694, 325K)

That's an odd way to say "chemical engineer with a focus in energy"

>comparing a WR to based Vick

basado

Attached: zach-ertz-dive-for-td.jpg (2048x1365, 493K)

well, d-line is stacked and he got injured last season. so he is kinda under the radar right now.

suck my dick mutt

the meme is that he's an RB you cant even do your lame meme correctly

Not a catch

learn the rules mate ;)

It would be x,y not x,x

Josh Sweat, my Turkbro. Get ready.

You can't be serious

>feet
Kill yourself

oh shit, i forgot about him. I was reading this yesterday.

sports.yahoo.com/eagles-josh-sweat-grown-along-225739919.html

>Cox Sweat
not as good as Cox Long but still it's gonna be good.

Attached: tyrm3.jpg (683x1024, 119K)

>Your team
Carolina
>your team's under the radar player
Cam Newton, unironically
>do you live in the same city as your team's stadium
No. Two hours away.
>Tits or ass
Armpits, but ass

Attached: 6967A67D-06F7-4B4C-9F1F-F75E7CD5075A.jpg (758x644, 64K)

pleb

Attached: what.png (128x128, 25K)

>was drafted to "be WR"
>literally played WR
the city of your memory

I remember the 2-14, seems like we have come so far

the real eagles under the radar are those literally who 7th string CBs that developed well

>he doesn't remember when racists wanted lameme to play wr

imagine Russell Wilson with this Eagles o-line

Maybe they would have ran it.

He would unironically he worse, he’s so used to playing with a shit o-line that he no longer has instincts to not immediately flee the pocket and run around to make crazy throws

Imagine all the good players on the same team

Colts
Deon Cain
No, I live a few hours south of Indianapolis
Face > Hips > Tits > Ass

Panties look good on paper, depends on Cam like usual.

Aints might drop off a fuckton, might go 14-2. Expect Kamara to be a total workhorse. I'm not buying the Brees meltdown just yet. He might not be throwing 5000 yards a season anymore, but he's still one of the most consistent QBs in the league.

Brownies make the playoffs, one and done.

he's like rodgers. he's at his best when he's rolling out and improvising

>AFCE becomes a good division and the pats are basement dwellers
one day...

Attached: Kaos jew.gif (334x427, 554K)

is this Dudes literally career on the line??

if i were on the board id vote to fire him

Attached: 1561688879127.png (233x292, 109K)

Jets
Mosley
no, NJ is like a hour away
Tits>ass

Attached: Panty.png (853x480, 404K)

RBs are 100% replaceable

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0015.jpg (276x172, 52K)

Not to mention hes still acting up every offseason. Cannot risk a cap hit on a guy with that lack of self control by any means, especially with 2 years left

>AFCE Always loses 2 Mahomes in playoffs

>yfw da texans win da divisional round playoff game

Attached: D6CE4FEA-4969-401E-B64F-DD48A7AE018B.jpg (1296x729, 123K)

I love this team.

Attached: Dx5JwGvWsAAVcX8.jpg (1200x660, 120K)

Are you ready for your blessings?
Are you ready for your miracle?

TYBC
Y
B
C

Attached: 1478065375740.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Imagine Lev Bell with this Eagles o-line

what notable players missed their entire rookie season due to injury?

hopefully notable in a good way

>you now remember when David Carr, aka the real Carr, won the Super Bowl

Attached: 37F9CE69-8FD1-4211-9088-B26775E12A8B.jpg (828x359, 122K)

you;re literally dumb

Uhhhh

Attached: cantthrowthedeepball.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

let this meme die

>hating on based carr
filtered

>in the playoffs
think before you post

David > Derek, based on rings and skill

I actually really liked carr that one year he got injured before the playoffs

ever since then though it's been rough to say the least

*knocks out the patriots in the divisional*

Attached: 27771004-556A-4C90-B748-F3415FC23661.jpg (828x877, 349K)

>unironic christfags
I shiggy diggy doo

>Goes 6-10 because Jacksonville fell for another meme QB in your path

>Foles not #9
what the fuck

He said he wore #7 in high school and wants to go back

He meant back to high school you retard

>the 15-1 Jacksonville Jaguars

Attached: 1518329783668.jpg (337x372, 23K)

LMAO

Attached: ouuuuugh.jpg (272x245, 72K)

Is Gruden the greatest troll in history?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.55.00 PM.png (1092x458, 78K)

You can believe in god, even the christian god, and not be a christfag

>Gruden and Peterman make it to a SB together
Could the internet handle the memes?

ahahaha I love this guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.57.12 PM.png (1062x1448, 836K)

>vs the 15-1 Carolina Panthers

Attached: 1564523824819.png (1404x1550, 193K)

*15-2 Carolina Panthers

>2 games canceled due to hurricanes
>3 postseason wins

he doesn't believe in carr at all. watch him pick up eli mid season

same, but i'm still cautiously optimistic about this season.

LeBlanc or Maddox?

Attached: eagleschad.jpg (760x752, 105K)

>game's final score is 17-10
>neither team scored a touchdown

Attached: 1558218914588.gif (598x450, 33K)

Jones is gonna break out this year, watch it happen

Maddox is a beast. I swear I called that he'd be legit good when they drafted him. He just makes plays. Whenever a big play happens, he's always there.

TMZ saying Zeke and the cowcucks covered up an accident, getting sued for 20 mil lmao RIP cowshits

Possible with great special teams and shit o-lines

>18-12
>5 missed XPs

alright where's he going /nfl/

after jerruh's comments there's no way he's staying the rest of his contract

5 FGs and 1 safety - 2 FGs and 2 safeties

Rams, obviously. They have the money after bouncing Ndamakoung Suh and they need Replacement Gurley

>people thought Gurley was an MVP level player

He was.
Key word: was

Man, I'm getting fucking excited. So much possibility this year. So many teams seem so potentially strong or it's just hard to tell how good they're going to be. Even the Pats might regress without Gronk. No guarantees. This year is going to be awesome.

>underrated CB that isn't Jaire Alexander
are you retarded?

Trestman's first year they had a good pass attack

I'm so excited for this year. Teams to watch for me:
Bills
Browns
Chiefs
Eagles
Falcons
Cowboys
Raiders

I'm also anticipating the Kirk-led Kangz to settle down and come out of their division kicking. maybe I'm just full retard but I am expecting great shit from the Browns. obviously I won't be surprised if they Brown it up but they have the potential to win 12 games. the AFCN is theirs to lose.

>yfw da texans trade their entire 2020 decade away to pick up Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack, Tom Brady and Ezekiel Elliot and win da superb owl

this is retarded. no one wants to see that.

>genuinely wanting the NFL to turn into the NBA
kill yourself

The rams were a qb away from this last year and no one had a problem with it

Mfw this could actually happen

Attached: 1542573979694.jpg (636x358, 51K)

lol I can't wait to see how duck poopscott crumbles without his zeke crutch. And the o-line is crumbling too. How long until they give up and start tanking?

>tyreek hill dead

Attached: youdumbfuck.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>reddit bay

>no one had a problem with it

Attached: 46bbaead34a78895c348eec60d8b7f5a971f9e93.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I dont get why /nfl/ hates Dak Prescott so much. Oh, hes black and successful.

Attached: 1563768954532.jpg (577x433, 65K)

TyGOAT Hill ran a 9.98 second 100m in college, which was disqualified because the wind was blowing at 5mph, which was over the legal limit of 4.9mph

>dead
It's a quad contusion, literally just a bruise. You are dumb as fuck.

>It's a quad contusion, literally just a bruise. You are dumb as fuck.

Attached: D6iHt7oW4AU8LIP.jpg_large.jpg (474x490, 21K)

Still seething your team doesn't have 7 rings I see.

They will likely be okay this year they have a couple rookie prospects that could at least split the load enough to get 10 wins if amari has a few good games

Knowing Hill, he will probably make it worse than it is and request half a season off like how Darren Sproles suffered a similar injury last year.

>The Packers have an Elite QB/WR/RB combo
why does this fact make you seethe

Monkey wrench on that statement about Amari is he already peaked at his time with the Raiders and will probably degrade to mediocrity this year.

What are we watching the raiders for

oh yeah look at how many owls the steelers won with muh elite qbwrrb

the shitshow

Attached: spider2Y.jpg (260x257, 13K)

I'll seethe when they finally win something again. Until then, I'm gonna be a hype man for the heebie jeebies poster.

I want to see Peterman overtake Carr on the depth chart

>not watching the nfl reincarnation of the bad news bears

i hope so, he battled with injuries a lot.
agreed, he always sniffs the ball, jumps routes. I really wanna see what he'll bring to the table this season.

>unironically admitting The Packers success makes him mad
oh user it's okay it's just a game there's nothing you can do about it

he made the 4th and 9 catch while injured on the field and played good in all the games after

he knows his limit I think he will be fine

But everyone keeps telling me he loves playing in contract years and never any other time so which one is it God damnit

My high school played tretter's high school. He was playing DT and dove onto one of our linemen breaking his fibula. Our HC threatened to kill him and got fired lol.

This is his first contract year so how the fuck would anyone know

Idk but they sure do love to say it. You could speculate that last year was one in a way, even though an extension wasnt necessary yet. Trading a first he knew they double down unless he shit the bed fully

Yeah but if he were smart like most *true* players like him. He will cause some shit and will get half the season off because reasons and or excuses. Sproles did it, Bell did it, and Zeke is about to it too.

Which he might since Jones is one step of Snyder to ruining actual talent because Garret.

Well you're not wrong there. Luckily its garrets last year

oh my god i wanna suck on her titties

>Tre White
>Jerry Hughes
>Micah Hyde
>Jordan Poyer
>Matt Milano

All could have reasonably been on the list. Kinda shitty desu.

>why yes, i am a Baltimore Ravens fan. How could you tell?

Attached: thumb_ernest-khalimov-gigachad-know-your-meme-50110426.png (300x337, 42K)

Attached: lowq.png (650x52, 12K)

I don't buy the Aaron Jones hype. The Packers' system made Eddie Lacy look like God too for awhile.

Don’t you flaunt Johnny Unitas and Barry Bonds as /your guys/

You like men and stabbing people?

They just got off of a 6-9-1 season and their franchise is in shambles. I couldn't be more happy. The Packers have to actually succeed in order for seethe to occur.

Based

>led the league in the only RB stat that matters
>n-no it's just hype don't buy it!

>his emotions are dependent on the Green Bay Packers
I'm sorry user you seem extremely pathetic

lol the packers luck really has run out

i'm sure they'll draft another once in a generation QB as aaron's replacement

>finally fire McCarthy
>shambles

We will rise again, like a phoenix from the ashes....

...I hope.

holy fuck it's the RARE optimist sneak post
don't see those often these days

As opposed to you, who is indifferent about how the Packers do, yes? Which is why you're sitting here acting like a huge faggot sucking their dick while I laugh at you.

I'm gonna be green gay posting and having a blast this year. #heebiejeebies!

>gotten rid of Capers, Thompson, and McCarthy
>franchise is in shambles
ah so you're delusional

I mean, it is in shambles right now, but you never know. You guys might get lucky. My take is this year will still be shit for you guys, but it probably looks good next year and you go 11-5 and hit the playoffs again. Just don't see it this year.

>HAHA GUYS I'M GONNA SHIT POST
>AMIRITE GUYS YOU'LL DO IT TOO RIGHT?
>VALIDATE ME!

>getting rid of stability means we're going to do good now
Top kek. How often does this kind of implosion and firing wind up resulting in a winning season the following year? I'll give you a hint: not often. Probably 1/15 odds or so.

It's not shitposting to laugh at the Packers after their rabid fans spent all of this offseason talking them up and talking shit. But by all means, please continue to seethe.

berds

Attached: 8CAB6ABC-C186-4E06-AE8A-65D3709FC381.png (662x820, 817K)

so are you a Bears fan that's crying that his team will never be relevant despite having the best defense in the league because of kissintitties?
or a Vikings fan who's sad because his team was relevant for one year before ultimately falling right back into mediocrity and spending
>84 million
on a QB that can't beat teams with winning records?
>inb4 NEITHER LOL UR WRONG

>His team fell for the zoomer offensive coach meme instead of hiring a boomer as their OC

lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Attached: EAq2PQEX4AAJJRw.jpg (3000x1687, 639K)

Vikings are winning it all this year, Cousins finishes 3rd in MVP voting

>brown nipples

Attached: e4b59a9ad0fafa675c7760e7f6671d0e.gif (480x358, 3.72M)

Imagine thinking this

Attached: Ha.jpg (264x216, 20K)

Suck

Grim and misguidedpilled

>so are you a Bears fan
>or a Vikings fan
No. My team isn't in their division. My dislike of the Packers is purely fan based. I have nothing against the team. The constant excuses and blowing of Aaron Rodgers has made me resent the team.

>inb4 NEITHER
Neither is correct. I have the Vikings finishing even worse than the Packers this year and the Bears are a terrible team outside of their defense. Trubisky is garbage.

I look forward to you being BTFO

uhhh, ok, wahtever reatard

Attached: 1551685028467.jpg (640x480, 35K)

The turds/broncos Super Bowl was a terribly boring defensive game, but Pats/Rams was somehow a more entertaining defensive game

what is this look called?

This, wtf

>The defense wasn't even good
>Two of the best offenses in the league combined for 16 points
>DURR Duh D Fens no good unless BIG BOOM BOOM HIT or a PIX SIX xD
I don't have a brainlet wojak small enough to be appropriate for your post

Really depends on how the rest of the division does. Lions will probably finish last but they're not a "bad" team. Vikings and Bears are both pretty solid and it should make for an interesting three horse race for the NFC North.

Also would be nice to stay relatively healthy for a change.

>green gay
lol no

Attached: 1544091214354.png (593x1436, 932K)

this, good defense is about being in the right area and making the tackle

>How could you tell?
All the rats

we all agree the NFC south will be a two horse race between the Falcons and Panthers?

GARBAGE DAY

Saints and Panthers. Saints may regress but they'll duke it out with the Panthers for the division. Why do you think the Falcons are top end this year when they weren't last year?

35 fries until the debate.
Who ya' got?

>Actually watching that trash

because Falcons were exceptionally injury riddled last season yet were still decent

Paris has rats too. In fact so does every major city.

Attached: file.jpg (497x531, 45K)

im not watching unless my girl tusli is gonna be there? or at least yang?

Tulsi and Yang share the stage tomorrow

What's your point?

Our rats are superior to yours, just like our football team and seafood.

I've literally never seen a rat in Dallas -- then again, we're not a bunch of filthy motherfuckers down here.

The people make up for it

Fuck off Kiwi.

KEK

You gross landlocked fucks probably eat them.

I’d rather kill myself than watch those fucking clowns

We can only hope ISIS does the right thing tonight

>so glad im from Texas, we dont have rats where I'm from!

Attached: 1564523637581.jpg (349x349, 23K)

>I'm sure glad I'm from Baltimore; I'm rather partial to car jackings and forcible sodomy!

youtube.com/watch?v=-urOlZKgJxA

Attached: Baltimore.jpg (1080x675, 155K)

>GREEN BAY
>josh jackson is gonna surprise a lot people this year
>about 2.5 hours away
>/bunda/

Attached: D3BF06EF-8343-443C-9DB4-E01A805D60AF.jpg (2408x4353, 2.65M)

Texas is shit man. Spent the first 9 months of my time in the USAF there. Such a savage hellhole. You are posting one part of one city in Maryland, but your entire state sucks.

>USAF
Bootlicking cuck.

I liked it but I feel it had to do with the fact that I like soccer too.

And then Jones hires one of his kids to fill the head coach spot with little to no head coaching experience because Jerryworld

>my state is savage
Yours has more violent crime than mine does.
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

>All of New England is at the bottom
You just had to fucking post this, didn't you? That faggot from Rhode Island is going to eat this up.

>A violent crime is when an offender threatens or uses force on their victim

Well thats like 90% me because I threaten to beat all you faggots all the time

Did you watch the game? Be honest.

cringe

I'm glad you cleaned the shitters for the air force fagbay. Someone has to

>maintenance
Yeah buddy, that doesn't count

Yeah. Fixing aircraft doesnt count...

Attached: 1561934121720.jpg (480x480, 22K)

You're probably the dumbass my coworker worked with who couldn't use channel locks properly

just point out that it is because it is overwhelmingly white.

>who couldn't use channel locks properly
You've gotta be bullshitting...

Attached: 1396592027810.png (741x785, 235K)

Yeah, it really doesn't. You may as well have signed up to be fucking services lmao

I dont think we even had channel locks in our CTK... thats like a total pleb tool

Attached: thatpatriottripfagweallhate.gif (250x141, 315K)

Reminder that Reddy Ice is just Old Bay samefagging

>NFL actually having to step in and tell Landon Collins to STFU about Dave Gettleman

I thought Josh Norman wrote the book on seething 24/7. Fucking shit.

Attached: 1450670742508.jpg (267x247, 9K)

>schizo bay arguing with himself

Most of /nfl/ probably gets their tools at Harbor Freight so you sõyboys have no room to talk.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

cronch crunch crinkge crinkle cringe

lived in both, they both suck but maryland is worse

wyoming/montana>>>ohio>>texas>>>>>maryland

Nah. Dude tightened the top part but didnt squeeze. According to coworker dude couldn't figure out why they kept falling off the cables

>boomers talking about tools

Attached: photo19.jpg (320x350, 11K)

Reminder that old gay thinks he's a big shot but really he gets paid to fix people's air conditioners

>Arians: Barber-Jones 'heck of a 1-2 punch' at RB

Attached: DjangoUnchained_620_101112.jpg (620x538, 70K)

>The Juice says to draft Mahomes in the 1st round

Attached: FCB70B51-252E-4739-A95A-C5F0B975D32C.jpg (287x277, 19K)

>ohio

Almost had me there. I've always wanted to go to Wyoming desu. Alaska is better than all but maryland though.

>Baltimore
>People
He fixes air conditioners anyway.

Attached: EE397BE0-F98E-464A-AB45-62FA40812CF1.jpg (300x276, 24K)

I long for the day schizo bay breathes his last breath

I unironically can't wait till I hit peak boomer age. No more worrying about pleasing everyone around me. Just doin what I wanna do. If I wanna shit my pants in public, I will.

You can shit your pants now, you know.

>using tools
>not hiring someone to do it for you
Stay poor faggot

Well he does live in that shithole state.

Wow imagine being this much of a woman

Josh Norman has a genuine learning disability. I'm convinced of it.

NEW THREAD

Wow imagine being this poor

>chair force
are you intentionally trying to make your alt look like a faggot, bitchknees?

All the parts of Maryland that arent 75 IQ nogs shooting eachother is just filled with 75 IQ rednecks that fuck their brother's wife.

It is a hellhole.

Attached: qqq.jpg (400x354, 44K)