Say hello to WWE's Japan partner

Say hello to WWE's Japan partner

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20200302-00000009-tospoweb-fight

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (300x278, 179K)

based, how to get into AJPW?

FUCK

lol

How many Meltzer stars for Kento Miyahara vs. Adam Cole?

>Yoshi Tatsu
>Ultimo Dragon
>Tajiri
all these simps thought they had escaped the E kek

Yoshi loves WWE
Gave his kid the middle name Vince

Lmao. Remember when everyone on here and Reddit were saying ‘WWE won’t make it in Japan. Japanese feds aren’t the same as American and English feds’.

Eat crow faggots.

I can't read ching chong

I doubt this is true Japanese culture experts on 4channel assured me that it would never happen

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALL JAPOOS TO KILL THEMSELVES

herro

I feel like you think it's all going to be flowers and parades for them just because they got one (1) small company to back them up. Reminder these idiots couldn't buy bigger promotions because a complete lack of a plan. What makes you think they have it all figured out?

NNNOOOO NOT MAH NIGGA SHUJI

Don’t get me wrong I am NOT a fan of this and think it’s terrible for the industry.

I’m just laughing at all the retards who said this was nothing to worry about. Of course people should be concerned about this.

FUCK NO

Already crying and coping in record time
>it sounds like we're fucked
>we
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Attached: JAHHHNNN.jpg (730x497, 69K)

>we're
fucking hate this fag

Its going to be a glorious 24 hours watching the Japoo tears after they basically headcanon that their precious All Japoo would NEVER SELL OUT

Yes, but I still want modern AJPW on the WWE Network with english commentary

Baba rolling in his grave

I hate him so much bros

What is ajpw is it like Japanese tna to njpws wwe?

gonna wait for the podcast to report on this before reacting desu

oh no no no what an autistic bitch

Attached: 20200102133803.png (315x266, 33K)

>Others
Who? Zero-1, TJPW, Osaka Pro?

That's Dragon Gate, All Japoo is the ROH of Nihon.

Attached: DdmN8oCVQAAhU2v.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Based others where can i watch them

tons of indie
Michinoku, JTO, Freedoms, Sendai-joshi, Shin-Nemuro, etc...

If WWE grabs AJPW that's actually bigger than their failed attempts at Stardom and NOAH.

>All Japan
Isn't it basically necromancy keeping all Japan alive at this time

Oh no, Kento you were supposed to be pure.......
Not like this lads...... This is my favorite promotion after Lucha Underground died............

Why I can't have a good thing..................

based wwe killing pro wrestling so i can get over this gay as fuck hobby already

ajpw.tv
(or xwt)

They've been doing better but they're still far below where they were even in the Mutoh era.

remember when tokyo sports said the 3 big powers of gook shit was going to be bushiroad,cyberagent and wwe and """"puro experts""""" laugh at the idea? get fucked LMAO

Meiko has done some business with WWE, but she hasn't completely sold out. Jun's just taking a guest coach paycheck...right?

Right guise??

Attached: 190293040923.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Whatever happens I seriously doubt Akiyama will sell the company to WWE.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

very rational 30 yr old man still with the mentality of a 15 yr old edgelord of whats mine is mine you can't have it because i liked it first

Why don't they buy Dragongate?

because DG is NJPW's bitch

Dragongate told em to fuck off

Dragon Gate is the only actually profitable Japanese promotion right now besides NJPW

Would it be worth it to do an AJPW invasion? lulz

Because GAORA owns Dragon gate

MAURO: MAMA MIA THE HIROHITO GOON SQUAD HAS CROSSED SKY AND LAND WITH THEIR ZERO YEN FIGHTER JETS AND ARE DECLARING WAR IN AN EPIC KAMIZAKE STYLE HARKENING BACK TO THE DAYS OF THEIR FOREFATHERS OF PEARL HARBOR

Are you talking about the 90% of the AEW fans and the 98% of wwe fans?

I don't even understand why you guys hate this guy anymore, it's not like anything he's saying here is inaccurate.

I don't even understand (You)

stop worrying about fake fighting and worry about basic personal hygiene

I thought GAORA own AJPW?

Attached: bgkcj9yf2cz31.png (612x612, 624K)

you've been duped by mistranslated headcanon puro experts

So who are the good current All Japan gooks?

They both have shows on Gaora.

AJPW is owned by Zen Nihon Puroresu Innovation (All Japan Wrestling Innovation I guess).

Gaora owns DG which is why DG shows are taken down from their streaming Network after 7 days and then put back on the network after they've been shown on Gaora a couple of months later. Much like WWE does with Raw/Smackdown I think,

Kento Miyahara is the only draw
Vince would love Zeus
If wwe was going to buy them i wonder who will stay and go

Attached: Zeus.jpg (521x348, 22K)

Dimes

From Yen to Dimes: The fall and rise of All Japan Wrestling Entertainment

Now that makes me curious. When a network special is made what parts of history will be revisioned?

Rip AJPW

The fall to death you mean

Gianni Valletta deserves it

Uppity All Japoo detected

This is it the inevitable partnership with NJPW HAHHAHAHHAHA

Cheer up All Japoo, could be worse. Could have partnered with All Petite. I'm sure you don't want hosses like Suwama and Shuji to job to the young bucks right?

Quads of truth too. All Japoo will just have to accept this is their fate now

Tatsu is still wrestling? I thought he was done after dying from botching the styles clash

Jobbing to the bucks isn't worse than jobbing to Gorgonzola or Cole

There's no debating quads of truth nufag. It is the Law so now you shut the fuck up bitch!

>digitards
never was a real thing redditfugee

nice headcanon

NU INHALERS BTFO

I unironically wanna see Shuji wrestle the Young Bucks

>Chief Operating Officer "The Game" Triple H
Based

Attached: hi-res-dd500662284648cba548a24bb5dc77f3_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 36K)

There are maybe 4 guys in AJPW worth signing. Everyone else is old or shit. And the best of the 4 guys worth signing is in his 40s. Apparently they're getting Wrestle-1 as well, who have like 4 more decent guys. So they have Saree and 8 dudes for NXT Japan.

Based Haitch getting ready to kill the Japanese scene.
Next stop: Mexico

more than anything i think they just want a shell to operate under desu. doubt they really care that much about the talent there now

Based

Hold on there, OP

> If it develops into a "tie-up" with WWE, the benefits are immense. As reported in this paper, is the "third power" finally born in the turbulent Japanese mat world? Keeping an eye on the trends of both groups.