Guess which one is the pro-wrestler

Guess which one is the pro-wrestler

Attached: ltgko.png (504x500, 604K)

the one on the left, his name is Kenny Omega

Is he on raw or smackdown?

Haha. No he's beyond developmental. He's in the big leagues. You can catch him on TNT every Wednesday at 8pm est

Nice I’ll check it out, thanks bro

Oh, i think i know what you're talking about.
I caught a glimpse of that show once and saw a transexual (!) beat up some asian toddler and win the women's title. He also mentioned "breaking bitches". Not my cup of tea.

Attached: 7d599b64a0c27999ea0c3041cec82153.jpg (323x323, 14K)

Kenny big dimes was clearly juicy in Japan and that I's why he looks like shit now he is no longer on the gas

Kenny Omega. LTG would be a great heel.

Nyla Rose is polarizing. I'll admit SHE'S not my favorite WOMEN'S wrestler on the show but just like the circus, if the clowns don't interest you maybe the lions will.

Why would he stop juicing? Does AEW do testing?

>if the clowns don't interest you maybe the lions will.
that's a great quote, ngl. You win.

No they do estrogen

those were two different episodes. why did you tune in again?

Because they hate what they are, but they can't stop because it feels so good

Attached: 1583051700417.jpg (410x234, 45K)

What is the wrestling equivalent of quitting to the main menu in the middle of a loss and then calling your opponent a scrub nigger cheating by using high tier characters?

Chicken shit heel

>developmental gets more than double the ratings of GAYEW
kwab

LTG meets and greets Pro-Wrestlers, DSP just huddles in his corner.

LTG never drew a dime. DSP on the other hand, dimes incarnate

MUH HEIGHT
MUH HEIGHT
MUH HEIGHT
MUH HEIGHT
Times have changed grandpa, move the fuck on already.

LTG should be a fucking wrestler

>times have changed
More like wrestling has died

DSP is literally going bankrupt lel

An LTG gimmick would be dimes
>Halfway through a moves of doom sequence, he just gets up and walks to the back
>Loses via countout instead of taking the pin
>Whenever an opponent gets him in a finisher, his PS4 home screen pops up for a few seconds
>Takes moves while shit talking how they're brainless and non-swaggy

>cuts a 15 minute promo about how he will have his opponent abducted and force feed them black sperm
>does the job

LOW...

TEST

It's a work

>Getting worked by another DSP bankruptcy angle
Don't be a mark

>"GIMME THE MIC BITCH ASS NIGGA! THAT WACK ASS FLABBY NO-DIMES SPAMMING IDIOT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BEAT ME! HE NEEDS TO BEAT ME I DON'T NEED TO BEAT HIM. AS A MATTER OF FACT, GET BLACKLISTED."
>Walks to the back, get immediately interviewed
>"So LTG, tell us what happened out there. Why did you quit and take a loss?"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED?! DUMBASS?! I WAS BODYING THIS NIGGA THE WHOLE MATCH! I HAD THE SWAG! I WAS SWAGGY AS FUCK! AND THIS DUDE GETS UP WITH THE BULLSHIT? NAH SENPAI I'M STRAIGHT."
>"But LTG.."
>"YOU KNOW WHAT.. I'M DONE WITH THIS INTERVIEW. GET THAT ASS BANNED."

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

Attached: s3xk8eq5mci31.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

DSP is antidimes incarnate. Can’t cut a promo without snorting, has a shit look, and his merch moves slower than his flabby ass. Matter of fact he’s so much of an anti draw that he is thousands of dollars in debt. Can’t wait for big dimes IRS to squash him to put him out of his misery.

Attached: 74703AD1-ACE9-40BB-84F8-0AAA7D0CFF9F.jpg (642x722, 57K)

This was the summer of 2018.

LTG would make a based wrestler

>WELL YA SEE LT... PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T GET TO BE BOOKED WITH THE UNDERTAKER

Attached: docdis.png (350x292, 204K)

the human on the left

guess which one is the raging nigger who chimps out on camera every chance he gets

Aw why ya cryin lil white boy

Tony's comments about the AEW video game gives me hope for an AEW fighting game. Come on Kenny. Make it in the style of SG/MvC.

>This is LOW...

>THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

lmao a toddler who is stronger than anybody wrestling for the Universal Title next month

Attached: 99lbs joshi.gif (420x236, 1.32M)

>LTG gets hit with opponents finisher
>His titantron video which is person going to the dashboard plays a split second
>Like the Undetaker, he has vanished, leaving behind a completely flabbergasted and bewildered opponent
>He is suddenly in the back being interviewed, trash talking the very person who almost had him beat
>The match is never officially ruled anyone's victory
>He stays in the title picture, teleporting away from matches he finds himself on the losing side of
>Vince gives him no script and just allows him to talk off the cuff
>He is a free agent, WWE, AEW, NJPW are all fighting over to sign him
Is this the potential savior of wrestling?

Guess which one got fucked by both of them

Attached: 364ca2bd8b8675816b06f011e7669d435a975de0b6baa103407ce97511203eac.jpg (1152x2048, 227K)

I went to a wrestle con in 2018, the only wrestlers bigger than me were aldis and moose. Pretty underwhelming desu. The other attendees put me off ever going to something like this ever again.

boobs

neither

didnt rightetty kill himself? lmfao

He is just off cycle

Let me guess. It's the black guy, right? God. Typical fucking /pol/ shitting up another board with their blatant racism

Book her debut

Attached: 69664460_385465445501149_8593373656239533918_n.jpg (1536x2048, 368K)

sitting on my cock.

based

Attached: 1569428834520.jpg (1536x2048, 350K)

>does the job for Tyler1

Rematch vs Arturo with Floe as the special guest referee.

When I was a kid the first exposure to wrestling I had was when I was flicking through the channels and I saw these big hulked up angry wrestlers. Their size is what caught my eye, it's what caused me to stop flicking and continue watching. I honestly don't understand what gets kids into wrestling nowadays when most wrestlers look like they deserve to be working at a 7/11 instead.

Ok boomer

Based Ricki

Low Tier God should make the transition, but sadly he's probably too triggering for the audience AEW caters to

That wasn't a display of strength you brainlet
Riho just lay back as Guyla jumped. No lifting occurred, just minor guidance.

Somebody might make something of the black guy being the only one thats handsome but what that really says is that even with 8/10 facial aesthetics and taking care of his body and being a far more social creature, LTG is exactly in their tier.league

Agreed. The steroid bans of the 80s were the worst fucking thing.

>8pm est
heh sorry I'll be watching My 600lb Life (only on TLC, Wednesday night the same time as AEW) over on Yea Forums and posting with the other fatkino chads
the only good tranny show is on Tuesdays at 9pm, also on TLC. Starring Jaron as Jazz, in 'I Am Jazz'
only on TLC

Attached: BASED.jpg (1366x768, 201K)