Is America's diversity the reason why they dominate sports?

Is America's diversity the reason why they dominate sports?

Attached: mom and son.jpg (819x1024, 188K)

Blonde white pussy is literally made for bbc

what sports

Basically all. of them. Look at the Olympics America dominates.

Only sports where they only compete with themselves or leaves

Hmmmm the most populated first world countries has the most gold medals. Wonder how that happened

No. Slavery is. Only the strongest blacks survived the trip from West Africa. Once they got there, only the strongest survived the harsh working conditions. Slave masters would also regularly inspect their slaves and made sure that only the most well-endowed were allowed to breed, under the misguided belief that men with bigger penises produced stronger - and therefore more productive - offspring. That's why the average black American is so much stronger and more athletic than the average African manlet. America literally created a race of genetically modified giga-niggers.

Imagine completely ruining that gene pool and be happy about it
That thousands of years careful breeding to have clear eyed blonde women finished to breed some generic mutt with no roots and no people to cling to

Being the most powerful nation gives you a free pass with doping.
There was literally a story recently about Lamar Odom using a fake penis to play in the 2004 olympics. The weird part is that it never became a scandal or anything like that.
Based on the whole russia fiasco the last few years, its obvious that doping has nothing to do with fairness but verything to do with politics.

>careful breeding
you mean rape

>first world
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Is there a difference ?

Yes because picking cotton requires so much more athleticism than hunting antelopes or whatever shit africans did to survive.

Just say he/she looks just like her mom and smile.

Attached: strongmind.jpg (620x330, 35K)

Very strange post. Are you implying that she can't breed again? What if she fucks a white guy and has a white baby next time? Wombs aren't one-time-use things, y'know.

Well ...
Depends how much cotton the owner wants at the end of the day

Why the fuck do I still come here?

>what if she fucks a white guy
Which white dude is going to get a chick with a mixed son pregnant ?

I know I know... relatively

redpilled

there's plenty.

this

Slavery has nothing to do with the dominance of athletes of west African descent. People of west African descent have longer legs and shorter torsos on average compared to other races. This means they have higher centers of gravity, which means their feet are moving faster when they hit the ground while running. This allows them to run faster and jump higher, and thus dominate sports like sprinting, basketball, etc.

Yes blacks and chicanos dominate boxing in the u.s

I ask myself that a lot lately

Based Amerimutts

We white women thank them for it. My college in Chicago had tons of delicious African American men and all dozen I slept with were above average endowed, and five of them were truly spectacularly massive. Not only long, but 6.5 inch circumference around, almost thick as a coke can. Very nice got stretching.

Attached: 1563297207816.jpg (640x640, 103K)

hmm sweety mutt babies with mixed race parents have been proven by science to be more resilient, smarter and have a better immune system.

Attached: fbcbe0e.jpg (1600x1600, 345K)

Why would they have these features?

As long as they didn't reproduce

it s like i'm on /teevee/

how the fuck does this happen?

they also can't find blood marrow donors

ching ching ping pong

>evie and ellie erikson
A good father would have killed them by now.

Attached: VFnJ0RU.jpg (1024x1821, 189K)

Attached: j6JOAbM.jpg (899x1100, 690K)

true

Attached: M I X E D.webm (720x720, 1.98M)

oh look...Americans.

prime grade shitposting

cute baby, looks just like her

Domestic ones kek

are those twins? I remember I saw the bathroom pics of them with two niggers back in 2015

>Diversity

If that were true, perhaps Brazil and any other subhuman country should also be a dominant nation in this regard.

Simply more money spent from taxpayers for more entertainment (the only legitimate use of the negro population)

the ones that would have worse genetics than the nigger and that's a fact

>Simply more money spent from taxpayers for more entertainment (the only legitimate use of the negro population)
/r/ the stats of how much of white working men taxes go into non-white lazy fucks and ASPIRING young black athletes during his life

diversity only makes a place more subhuman
you literally cant prove this wrong

Attached: 7060A679-72DA-47E7-9BA6-CB3C59857B77.jpg (554x554, 22K)

This is true and has been proven by science

does anyone really have a problem with mixed race relations?
i literally couldn't care less about race. if i had a daughter i'd just want to make sure the dude she's going out with is a good guy.

best bait in this thread

nope. i literally couldn't give a shit about race.

>wanting your family to turn black

Attached: b96e0b02-5980-45e8-bcba-2a2c507efb18.jpg (1252x1252, 91K)

then why are you black and live in a black country?

1-im not
2-i would nuke this jungle if i could

I dont care much abour race either, but if I could choose...

1- you're not white
2- you're the one living in a black country. move somewhere else if you don't like black people.

believe me if i could i would never see a blackie again
but alas life isnt that simple

no, it's the reason they have the highest homicide and violent crime rates in the first world

>you're the one living in a black country
not really
>Out of around 191m Brazilians, 91 million identified themselves as white, 82m as mixed race and 15m as black. - 2010

t. Harry Raheem Hudson-Ngubu

There is no way there are 91 million real white people in Brazil.

Based

Not sure but apparently Brazil has the second largest white population in the world after we do.

>identify themselves
kek brazilian ronaldo classes himself as white and i bet people darker than him do too mate

There is nothing more disgusting than a half-nigger mutt kid. The crash can't come soon enough so these abominations can be collected and tossed off a cliff like the NVA did with hapa mutts in the 70's.

Attached: images.jpg (308x163, 10K)

Why? Just wait a little and the niggers will do it for you after a gangrape. Its in their nature.