Kurtwa out for at least a month

>kurtwa out for at least a month
Based keylor and his plot armor

Attached: 1.jpg (610x396, 35K)

I always rated Navas.My mom only knows about 3 goalkeepers and her favorite is Keylor.

>kurtwa
That is funny

I think anyone who suggest Navas hasn't been the single best keeper in the world over the last 5 years is literally a retard.

his only competition has been oblak, who has a significantly easier job than being at Real.

came here to post this

also, i'm having quality schadenfreude when something bad happens to Thibou. He seems like a massive cunt.

the football gods are punishing Madrid for their stupidity,

Attached: 1563370833414.png (638x653, 758K)

it's hard to say how good Oblak really is. Athletico under simeone plays a style that is suitable to keepers.

Go ahead
Type the words De Gea
Or Allison
Let us all laugh at you

Attached: 1550082330158.png (206x213, 15K)

top keeper in the world has 3 options, and ONLY 3. Everyone else after is a pretty big drop in quality.
Keylor, Oblak, Ter Stegen.

Ter Stegen was on and off, and fucked up a little too often, especially in big games to compare to the top 2.
Oblak has one of the easiest jobs in the world, but still made awesome saves.
Keylor has one of the hardest jobs in Europe with no defense Madrid and won 3 CLs in a row saving their asses all the time.

De Gea, Oblak and Ter Stegen have all been vastly superior over the last 6 years.
It's not even a debate.

See, I knew you were retarded.
Im a United fan first and foremost, and a keeper coach. I fucking love De Gea.
but putting De Gea in the top 4 is very very very stupid, in comparison to the other.
You English guys really don't watch shit out of your league do you?

Its funny, I used to argue with a Chelsea fan who, like you, only watched the premier league and stupidly parroted shit he read online, and would tell him "No, Courtois and De Gea will be an absolute failure at Real Madrid, trying to fill the boots of Navas" And as usual I was right.

>Ter Stegen

Ter Stegen fucks up almost as much as >de gay he doesn't deserve to be in the argument.

>rating Navas

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Fairy Tail - 69 RAW (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_02.49.209.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

>and a keeper coach

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 19K)

- hes the fastest keeper off his line of all time.
- Madrid plays with 3 of their defenders above the midfield line, leaving only Varane.
- was saving Madrid's ass on average an insane rate of two to three clear chances/breakaways a game
- He led Madrid to 3 CLs in a row

Stop rating keepers and just laugh at the lanky fuck

Attached: AEBB4A9A44624223BB799245FFAA6FB2.jpg (400x460, 36K)

>Name two La Liga GK's and one PL GK
>Precedes to sperg out about English people only watching English football
De Gea is top tier btw, the only player who has played at a world class level for Man U since Fergie left.

>ter stegen
end yourself

once again man, I love De Gea.
But I watch way too many games to confuse the simplicity here.
I watch almost every single Real, athleti, Barca game, and every United game.
The Spanish 3 keepers were always superior to the English based ones.

you have to look at the systems.
United doesn't have a bad defensive shape at all, and De Gea gets to shot block nice 20 yard shots.
Look at how exposed he gets with Spain who has a less defensive structure, and imagine how exposed he would get with 2x less defensive structure like Real.

>be south american
>watch shit anime

I wouldn't say he's the best but real wouldn't have won those CL's without him, that real defense is so shit that Navas had to pull godsaves even if he ended up conceding

I'll tell you what isn't funny: having to live next to Polacks.

100% accurate and pastapilled.

No other keeper in the world can do what he does with only 1 defender (varane) in front of him.

Put ter Stegen, allison, and oblak at real and they'll rage quit before conceding 200 goals a season.

>de gay

You revealed your bait too soon user.

de gay plays under an iffy bus and has very off kilter games at times, and with spain he might as well not exist

for me, its navas oblak allison and serious mode lloris

I knew Keylor Navas when he was playing for Albacete BalompiƩ, yes I support my local team, he was pretty based, in a moral way of life.

He was actually insane when he was playing for Levante, he had a GK performance of the year game against Barcelona. I think he is the most underrated player in the game in any position. The fact that we see these FB memes with "which one of these 4 is the best in the world?!" and theres a picture of Nuer, Courtois, De gea, and Allison is an insult to the actual top 3.