He loves it, get fucked nerds

He loves it, get fucked nerds

Attached: download (12).png (947x465, 454K)

This is an all-time WOAT tattoo. Can only thing of a few worse. Gotta be the top (bottom) 10.

Based nigger hating Cody

he could have just put it on his bicep and it would be fine, why of all places the neck?

Because he's an idiot.

BECAUSE HE'S GOING 'ALL IN' ON HIS BRAND MAN

Attached: download (12).png (728x301, 38K)

This. It would be decent as a bicep tattoo, or even as a pec tattoo. But to have it on the neck makes no sense because it doesn't even conform well with the body.

Then why not put it on his chest over his heart or something if he wanted to play that gimmick. Neck is dumb

In 4 months all everyone is gonna be talking about is how BASED it is

IT HAS TO BE ALWAYS VISIBLE
HIS NECK IS ON THE LINE

honestly, it doesnt look bad its just the fact that he presents himself differently that makes this decision a bold one

Between the shit tattoo and the shitty band playing his shit entrance music, I completely lost all the respect I had for Cody.

based BPJ educating people

And Aaron Carter "loves" his face tattoo (of Rihanna).

Funny how when you do something so retarded you just have to pretend you LOVE it, even though you regret it immediately. I feel like there's a word for that. Something very connected with AEW fans. Can't think of it, but it fittingly rhymes with "dope".

Anyway, Cawdy is a dope.

Attached: aaroncarter-rihanna.jpg (620x349, 30K)

This dude used to want to get into politics.

He could still hide it if he wears a turtle neck. Why didn't he just get it on his forehead?

this is God level cope

he looks so retarded

>headcannons a tatoo in your path

>could put a 'brand' tattoo literally anywhere on his upper body
>chooses his neck like a sperg
I think the worst thing is how bright it looks and stands out

This

half the time this nigger is shirtless because of his matches

I would have thought the worst thing is the shitty quality... or it being too big...or it being crooked....or it looking stupid...

>with
It should be 1/3 of the size. A little flag tattoo below his ear is normal. This is one palm sized tattoo on his neck.

WHY
THE
NECK
THO

I just saw Raw fir the first time in weeks. What's up with KOs tattoos? Trex and a Panda? Is it so we can tell the difference between him and any random fan at a convention?

holy fuck what a disaster of a man
I remember how squeaky clean he was 20 years ago, and he didn't even have to go through pedowood to end up like this

After he beat Shaq at 1-on-1 Aaron Carter got raped in the Summer of '02.

>Cody needs guidance in his life
>Has his own wrestling company and married to a hot piece of milk chocolate

When your own wife shoots on it you know you are in trouble kek

That's a terrible tattoo.

face tattoo looks ok
cody looks like a sticker in the worst place

i'm sure it'll be a good source of jokes when he goes back to WWE

Kek

>I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT GUYS
KWAB

Attached: images (9).jpg (531x577, 27K)

lol I'm gonna laugh my ass off when they change his Stardust outfit to cover it.

I'm sure he does. That's why he got it.

it could still be hidden if he wore a hat or grew out his hair, shouldve gotten it on his eyeball.

Its a stylistic choice.

Not for nothing Cody is a clean cut looking guy. And the Tattoo on his neck hanging out in limbo clashes with that. Its an oddity but its cool looking.

He is a Pro Wrestler after all.

>Its a stylistic choice.
>Not for nothing Cody is a clean cut looking guy. And the Tattoo on his neck hanging out in limbo clashes with that. Its an oddity but its cool looking.
>He is a Pro Wrestler after all.
holy cultist

this actually makes sense, but only if Cody is a heel. no good babyface would, in kayfabe, potentially ruin their family's future and financial status ("symbolic of him… not having a backup plan") because they're so sure that they're going to be successful in everything they try, and they definitely wouldn't do it by getting a gigantic fuckugly tattoo on their god-damned neck.

He could still hide it if he closed his eyes. He should have got it across his whole body.

post the video of him making out with his mom on the red carpet.

>Bicep
>Chest
>His back between his shoulder blades
Anywhere would have been better than his neck.

I recall him saying he was going to get a tattoo for his son. Maybe he loves pandas and dinosaurs.

The music business can be as bad as Hollywood. The same people largely run both.