Love it desu. Wish the reporter had not been so nice

kek btfo

Typical anglo

why does one negate the other?

> Dopeway talking about doping

Oh no no no

>Australian's so cucked by Chinese dick they turn on their own
Lol what a fucking shithole country.

It's more about protesting a past drugs cheat and then having a current teammate outed as a drugs cheat and refusing to make a comment about it makes you look like a bell end.

no it doesnt, the chick has nothing to do with the category he competes in while the chinamen has

He's not directly competing against the woman. Also Sun Yang is "under investigation". That's what he's protesting, that Sun should still be allowed to compete.

Lmao, both of the white swimmers are with this face.

Attached: wypipo.jpg (223x226, 5K)

>he's so anti-drugs that he protests the guy who beat him and chats shit
>his own teammate gets busted
>refuses to say anything
The situation isn't about comparing the two cheats. It's about the super ethical and proud clean athlete having one opinion about one of them and then being a little bitch about the other and not voicing his opinion because she's his teammate.

fuck off, chink

one stole his win the other has absolutely nothing to do with him i doubt they even train together, do you want him to go to the female event, step on the podium and say shes cheating?

hes not even talking about the entire chinese delegation and atheletes he called out the participant in the event he competed, he has no obligation to call out every single athlete that cheats

this whole shitshow is a good reason why q*eenslanders shouldn't be entrusted to do anything but make rum.

can someone dumb down this story for someone not in the know? the sentences in the picture do not make any sense to me

>do you want him to go to the female event, step on the podium and say shes cheating?
maybe he wants him to just answer simple questions instead of being afraid to say anything and pretend to be mute.

they need all those inhalers how dare you

Attached: norge.png (355x2348, 79K)

based retard

how many of those inhalators were used do you think?

>Dude just be selective when exercising your own moral and ethical code
In his decision to protest one drugs cheat he protested them all, it's not just a case of "oh this guy cheats so I don't like him but I guess all other cheats that don't face me are fine". In his media appearance after his race he did just that and talked down all drugs cheat. Him refusing to say anything about his teammate (whether they train together or not they are both Australian National Swim Team members) is just plain cowardice, hypocrisy and makes him look like a spoilt bitch that's mad he lost his race as opposed to the champion of clean athletes that he was aiming for after his protest.

After all that controversy about Duncan Scott being a "loser" he ends up with more medals than the chink.

Where is that zipperhead in Germany, I know you're here

Attached: 1564371967026.jpg (1152x768, 160K)

i wouldn't expect an a*glo coward to know about loyalty

pretty sure they ended with the same amount, unless i'm behind schedule

Daily reminder that some of the best Olympians of all time have and do use PED's.

Attached: bolt_embed_.jpg (1600x1200, 533K)

Just like this guy says - Why is Mack Horton "btfo" exactly? Why is he responsible for another cheater just because they're an Aussie? How dense do you have to be to think that he is?

The reason he didn't respond to the reporter is because he's probably thinking "this case has absolutely nothing to do with me and I can't believe you think that it does".

Attached: confused black guy.png (700x597, 333K)

Remember, the lesson of this thread is it's only cheating if you get caught

From what I get reading the posts, this Australian dude criticized a chink swimmer who apparently cheated and took his win. The strayan then went on a tirade against PEDs. Now it seems one of his friends got busted for doping and he’s staying silent. So all the Chinese diaspora is absolutely seething because he won’t condemn his friend

wow he seems to have lots of fans in china

Attached: hm.jpg (764x588, 41K)

>Making it about him standing up against cheating and corruption
>Gets BTFO when a teammate gets busted and suddenly all that honor and virtue disappeared
Imagine being so braindead you try and twist it into him having never taken a "stand" against doping and pretend it's only to do with him getting wrecked by Chang
Genuinely hang yourselves

Swimmers all look like they have Chad as fuck bodies but is the large torso and short legs combination bad outside the swimming pool? Does it have any other advantages?

Lmao, the eternal Anglo.

Bet Horton and most of the Brit swimmers take the sweet inhalers thanks to TUEs.

Attached: 1482864291004.png (895x909, 65K)

imagine being a chink

Did he defend the teammate? No? Did he get caught cheating himself? No? Then I'm afraid I dont see the hypocrisy

What other advantages do you need besides looking sexy as fuck and being an Olympic athlete lmao

Increased buoyancy, legs needs to be as short as possible to reduce drag. Japanese swimmers are also really good despite being 175cm manlets.

>the tryhard Armstrong itt

Gtfo Armstrong, you have won the Tour 0 times.

Imagine still being this anally devastated by lance lmao. Hope you're doing alright Jan

Attached: evilgrin.png (200x200, 4K)

Then don't cry when the fast yellow-man will take all your swimming medals next year.

Were over it. We already have the greatest Olympic swimmer of all time, modern Olympic swimming is all a footnote to Phelps

ching chong ping pong i don't eat no cat

This. I really don't see why people are saying "WOW HE'S SO BTFO" in this thread. Some female Aussie swimmer is a doper, so what? Did Mack claim the entire Aussie team was clean? I fucking doubt it. Did he claim China is unique for doping? I fucking doubt that too. He only objects to Sun because Sun has been found guilty for doping before and because Sun, somewhat suspiciously, destroyed a blood sample (although to be fair the anti-doping authorities had contravened the rules which is why Sun, on advice from his lawyers, decided to destroy the sample).

Why is he devastated for pointing out the simple fact that Cuckweak has 0 (zero) Tour de France wins? Yet you felt maddened enough by this mere acknowledgement of fact to respond. Curious!

>no evidence
And thus you reveal your stupidity Hans

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 57K)

You're right I guess it's more obsession. The anal devastation surely would have healed by now right?

Your anal devastation at Cuckweak having 0 (zero) TdF titles? Clearly not given how you feel compelled to respond to any post making mention of this. Sad!

Attached: seething wojak.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>Chink damage control

>Anglo seething

Toppest of my keks
Those with the biggest puss are usually the biggest cheats.

Attached: DC-burning-butt-THS-1-655x353.jpg (655x353, 19K)

What's with all the posts defending the Chinese guy? Has the world gone completely mad?

Mack Horton is racist

ive heard an interview with a lead doctor from WADA who said the use of inhalers is absolute insane.
A person who actually suffers from asthma takes about 5 units a week. If they get like a critical seizure they get hospitalized and get something like 8 fast acting units. Pro cyclists take 16 units every single day throughout a tour, which is the legal daily dose by WADA, which is absolutely retarded high for some corrupt reason
I can imagine swimmers do the same since their breathing is even harder than cyclists

Attached: ChinaNUMBA1.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

it's france britain and germany it's no suprise they're all gook foreigners

nice """swimming"""" medals

Attached: zipper heads.png (672x642, 52K)

Anglos dope too hard in swimming disciplines, must take at least 8 stuff at the same time.

Meanwhile diving is pure skill.

Mack Horton should be banned from the sport. Disgraceful behaviour.

>Artistic Swimming

Attached: 888.jpg (678x885, 72K)

I think the moral of these games is that all swimmers are faggots.

because that aussie faggot is virtue signling, look at his fucking face with his shit glasses, a sjw

>i know i'll call him a chink!
Amazing. Keep seething faggot.

diving is probably one of the more interesting olympic events, when the men do it anyway. the level of competition is impressive

chinks are flat, they're advantaged as their morphology makes a smaller splash which is huge in the notation

>i know i'll pretend i'm not a chink!
Likewise, zheng lee from London

Wtf does flat mean?

>everyone who points out the fact that cuckweak has 0 (zero) TdF titles is chinese!
Hahahaha what? How is it possible to be this fucking stupid?

flat body

they are literally all twinks

What is a flat body? Not fat? No muscles?

Time to use my amateur Chinesings

死妈脸
You have disgraced your mother

赶快去死吧 傻逼东西
Go and quickly die. Cunt thing.

输不起的人,往往赢不了
Cannot bare to lose guy, always loses

水中跪族霍顿
This i'm not quite sure about. Something like "kneeling in the water person, Horton"

霍顿弟弟:我游泳是爱好,嗑药才是职业,我一直尊守职业道德,坚持比赛嗑药
Brother Horton: Swimming is my hobby, doing drugs is an occupation, I always abide by the ethics of the occupation, (you) persevere competing in doing drugs.

Isn't facegoy banned there? So won't those just be Canadian immigrants?

How are these chinks using instagram? Aren't they banned by their government?

There are chinks in London too now? Damn

A lot of them have VPNs, and a lot of them live outside of China.

are you chinese to be this dense?

No I flat out don't understand what you mean with "flat body". We're talking men not women right?

>Why is he responsible for another cheater just because they're an Aussie?
He's not responsible for all cheaters, but he condemned all cheaters when he lost to a doper, then clammed up when it was his own countrywoman. He had a chance to show he really would condemn all cheaters, but instead showed he was full of shit and picks and chooses when cheating is wrong.

>then clammed up when it was his own countrywoman
Yeah because he was probably thinking: "Why the fuck are you asking me this? Do you honestly think that this means I shouldn't protest against an athlete I'm competing against that I think is cheating?"

One event has nothing to do with the other event. Did Mack claim that ALL Australians are clean? I don't think he did. So there's no hypocrisy is there?

It's the Chinese who are peddling this notion that there's a connection between the two events - and the reason they are is because they saw Mack's stance as an insult to CHINA, the country, rather than to Sun personally as an athlete. Sun himself said "disrespecting me was OK, but disrespecting China was unfortunate". Source: bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-49079846

So now these Chinese people are like "look, an Australian doped, that means you are a hypocrite for implying Chinese people are dopers!" - but AFAIK Mack didn't imply anything of the sort. He was voicing objection to a particular athlete, not to China as a whole. And he never claimed that Australia is 100% clean - again, as far as I know.

>dat apologist stance

It's all about the countries and it shows that Horton is a seething brainlet if he thinks or anyone else that doing that clown show will only target Sun.

Hey guys.

U mad?

Attached: 1163718719.jpg (780x439, 46K)

the face of libshits. Deeply inside they WANT to scream about white genocide in white countries they notice, but layers of PC correctneess make them insane. And in result - that face. So much dissonance and pain.

Where were British swimmers before the 2012 dope programm?
justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2017/05/best-swimming-times-at-age-37.html

wut

kek, called it from the start
they're all on the juice, he was just a bitter cunt that the chinaman had the better formula on the day

least they could do was not embarrass the nation with cringeworthy protest attempts