Homeless to wrestler?

Typing from my phone while I still have service.

Yea Forums friends, I've been kicked out of my home by my parents and I'm on my ass. I got a couple hundred dollars to my name.

Could I become a wrestler on the indies? I've been watching all my life and I have nothing but desire to good work. I'm pretty strong and lifted a whole lot too. Would it be smart to work a homeless babyface gimmick or a crazed hobo heel?

I'm out of it frens, looking for advice.

Attached: 1582896159035.gif (498x373, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zQCNAB7oh-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could be AEW champion tomorrow with that gimmick. They love homeless shitters that roll in garbage.

Can you flip?

I do moonsault.

>fails a gimmick on Yea Forums
>fails in life
Kek What A Bitch

I'm not the guy that posts this gif all the time, I picked it because I never drew a dime and wont for the foreseeable future.

Bumping

A homeless bum gimmick sounds like absolute dimes, to me.

well most wrestling schools charge thousands of dollars for "training". And the actually reputable ones that can help you start a career and get you in a major fed are even more expensive. Legit you're better off and could make a better living by sucking dicks behind a dumpster.

Thats was Darby. He already got over

Go find a real job even if it is just flipping burgers

youtu.be/zQCNAB7oh-w

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

Unironically go ahead and try. It won't hurt at all at this point. What do you have to lose?

godspeed to you op just try to stay in a shelter for now and compose yourself, then try out wrassling

Attached: mmm dont wanna mess with these bugwomen.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

The cheapest shittiest trainers I know who are literally back yarders will train for $500 up front and $500 when you finish so you need some way to make money if you want to become a wrestler

>Worked by a wrong guy
Kek What a KWAB

Go to Black Label Pro theyre gimmicky af. They had kylee rae wrestle some buff person of color (male)

What happened bro

take it easy user and i hope things go good. just try and find a small shitty job in the meantime

1. Bro, grind in wages first.
2. Invest small.
3. Ask a fren to live first until you get financially ok.
4. Watch the UPW Training Video (vid where BMJ, Joe, CD and Kaz doing the drills)
Now ya get the training fee, now start your cardio now. The ultimate fallacy of Pro Wrestling is all about weights, but no, it's about cardio and how you will survive 10, 15, or 20 minute matches without blowing up.

Now after you have achieved it. Work hard to become a main eventer. And never forget us fren.

There is no quick easy way to make money on the Indies. The first 5 years you're gonna be making $40 at most if you're lucky. Tldr dont.

Seek sunlight

imagine being homeless and your first thought is to post on Yea Forums about being a wrestler but what's worse is not posting the whole story of why you were kicked out and where you're staying now so I can laugh at you
on the plus side he will automatically be attaining sunlight begging on the streets all day

enjoy your vacation