/trans/ - Cheeky Bale Edition

Latest bullshit:

Bayern Munich coach Niko Kovac is "very confident" the German champions will finalise a deal for Manchester City winger Leroy Sane. (ZDF Sport)

>City have identified Real Sociedad's 22-year-old forward Mikel Oyarzabal as Sane's replacement and are willing to pay the Spain international's 75m euros release clause. (AS)

Wales forward Gareth Bale has been left 'furious' by Real Madrid president Florentino Perez's decision to call off his proposed move to Chinese side Jiangsu Suning. (Sun)

>Perez, 72, decided the former Tottenham player, 30, was too valuable to lose cheaply, with Jiangsu Suning set to sign him on a free transfer. (Daily Star)

Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, is not due to fly to England to have a medical with Manchester United. (Daily Express)

>Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, 24, will complete his £72m move to Arsenal on Tuesday or Wednesday - as long as French champions Paris St-Germain do not try to hijack the deal. (La Voix Du Nord)

Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 32, is interested in a move to Manchester United. (Corriere di Torino)

>Everton have made a £55m cash-only bid for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha with no players offered in exchange to their Premier League rivals. (Sky Sports)

Palace want £60m up front for the Ivory Coast forward, 26, and also have concerns about how Everton want to structure the payments in any potential deal. (Daily Mirror)

>Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye, 29, has been pictured arriving at a Paris airport as the Senegal international moves closer to joining French champions Paris St-Germain. (RMC Sport)

Attached: _108094025_gb2[1].jpg (800x450, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/transfers/verein/985
transfermarkt.com/statistik/vertragslosespieler
youtube.com/watch?v=n59AsMKdksM
google.com/amp/www.sportbible.com/football/news-benfica-exploited-the-new-goal-kick-rule-in-incredible-way-against-ac-20190729.amp.html
francebleu.fr/sports/football/votez-quel-est-le-plus-beau-maillot-de-ligue-1-1560952735
bbc.com/sport/live/football/49149061
instagram.com/tv/B0f3VTDAMOO/?utm_source=ig_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=CZR4kBs30vI
bbc.com/sport/football/49153333
bbc.com/sport/football/49149867
bbc.com/sport/football/49151373
bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
chiesaditotti.com/2019/7/26/8931618/the-dzeko-higuain-icardi-storm-continues-to-swirl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liverpool plan to integrate 16-year-old winger Harvey Elliott with the first-team squad this season rather than him joining up with their academy sides following his move from Fulham. (Liverpool Echo)

>Aston Villa have been given encouragement in their pursuit of Cardiff City goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, 29, after Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock said the club would be willing to listen to offers. (Wales Online)

However, newly-promoted Villa are not willing to meet Burnley's £10m valuation of England keeper Tom Heaton, 33. (Birmingham Mail)

>Paris St-Germain left-back Stanley Nsoki, 20, is keen to move to long-time suitors Newcastle United, although the Premier League club are yet to meet the French champions' £13.5m valuation. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Watford remain locked in talks with French club Rennes over Senegal forward Ismaila Sarr, 21, although an agreement on a price is thought to be close. (Watford Observer)

>Liverpool winger Ryan Kent will not leave Anfield again on loan, dealing a blow to Scottish giants Rangers' hopes of landing the 22-year-old in another temporary switch. That could pave the way for Aston Villa or Leeds United to land Kent in a £10m move. (Daily Record)

Scottish Premiership side Aberdeen have rejected bids thought to be in the region of £3m from Championship clubs Nottingham Forest and Queen's Park Rangers for Scotland centre-back Scott McKenna, 22. (Daily Record)

>Championship side Blackburn Rovers are still confident of signing Manchester City centre-back Tosin Adarabioyo, 21, on a season-long loan, while Fortuna Dusseldorf's Robin Bormuth, 23, and Norwich's Grant Hanley, 27, could also arrive. (Lancashire Telegraph)

Former Norwich winger Ben Marshall, 28, could join Sheffield Wednesday or Hull City after his contract with the Canaries was cancelled by mutual consent. (Norwich Evening News)

Would’ve preferred another HTFC desu

Gain height

fuck off

>replying to the Scatalan
The guy is a retard. The first guy was 100% right; Arsenal having a bigger stadium would make them have more money to spend.

you need to check those numbers again

>Mikel Oyarzabal
Who?

Etheridge could be good for Villa. Is there defence actually better than Cardiff's though ?

>Still butthurt
Ahhh the smell of victory

Deleted my post because I made a massive error :)
Anyway matchday is still massive to clubs and they can't just play infront of empty stadiums like people in these threads seem to believe

Attached: Capture.png (696x629, 33K)

Cardiff's defence was rather shit anyway.

What? Why would I be butthurt when I'm right? Ignoring the numbers, the fact you said that match day is 'minor' is the dumbest fucking shit you've said and you've said some dumb arse fucking shit, mate.

young Spanish winger, owned by Real Madrid, thought to have great potential

Haha literally unable to take any banter lads?

Says Sociedad here. But €70m is a lot of money.

Your numbers were hilariously absurd
Check the annual reports of united, Barcelona, Madrid, etc
TV money and sponsors are the big income, the rest is nothing
Remember united make 35m from all their merchandise sales worldwide, and they are numbers one un sales
Public attendance is nothing

LMAO so angry and clueless
Don't worry, nobody cares about you

those editions are literal shit

they wouldn't even exist had banterpower not produced that utter bullshit campaign

what has Bale done to anger Flo and Zidane so much? Did he fuck their wives and or daughters?

oh yeah, you’re correct he plays for Real Sociedad, my bad

His wages were 17m but would get bumped if they won CL
Supposedly he's now on 20m, is 30, has 3 years left in his contract and gets injured often. Also he's quite limited as a player
Madrid economy is not the best so they need to offload him to be able to sign other players like poogba, a Zidane demand

>thinking the note in the OP is relevant in any way

Why are people on here so tightly strung?

The best player Real Sociedad has produced since Xabi Alonso, recently won the Euro U21.

>the edition is irrelevant
>except if it's a HTFC edition
Not making sense, are you.

>quite limited as a player

You can blast Bale all you like but when he’s fit he’s a great player.

I don’t really care either way desu. Just find the HTFC ones good bants

Yes and a great finisher but he can't play in many different positions and needs space
He's not versatile I wanted to say

I'd run out my contract while making Zidane seethe if I was in Bayol's shoes tbqh

Oh I spose. Feel like he can play a few roles though. Either wing, support striker and even CF

Me too. Why bother leaving? You live in a fantastic city. Get paid more than you could ever need. 3 years left you can pretty much guarantee an MLS club will come for you at 33 for a couple more years. Imagine spending 6 years winning shit and earning a bomb. Spend 3 years doing fuck all and earning a bomb. Then spend 2 years doing some work in possibly another lovely city (New York, Chicago, LA etc) getting laid lots of money. Sounds great. I’d stick where he is if I were him. Also nice golf courses in USA

I can respect Bale for seeing out his contract for moneys and troll points
but I CANNOT respect Bale for wanting to go to China while he's still one of the world's better players

go to any top tier or 'almost top tier' club, still earn a shit load of money, win some league and cups, don't let your career be remembered for it fizzling out in a hail of bald patches and shouts of fore

It’s boring, repetitive, and, above all, absolute shite tier banter. Would rather stick my face in a cowpat than have another one of your crap le huddermeme paddycrapper editions

>lovely city (New York, Chicago, LA etc)

He clearly doesn’t care about football anymore though. In his mind he has nothing left to prove. There’s no way that a period at another European club would eclipse what he’s done at Madrid. Earning £1m a week to play in China makes perfect sense to a guy that’s already mentally checked out.

Would be laffs seeing him still called up for Wales from the Chinese Super League.

>go to any top tier or 'almost top tier' club, still earn a shit load of money
thing is, no club would pay his wages+madrid's asking price.

You guys reckon Lampard is going to live vicariously through Mason Mount's career and turn him into a top player?

>Forgetting he started as LB

Mount-Barkley debate will be the new Lampard-Gerrard.

>Barkley
lmao

Just got two things to say to you, Niggas. Austria will forever be in my heart :)
American Football is superior.

Attached: 18403149_438059576570527_721908336340998427_n.jpg (750x734, 59K)

Wait, was Austria you all along? Surely not? Isn't Austria a Bong?

I'm tired of this Sane shit, either pay 120 million and if he doesn't sign an extension let him rot in the reserves. They can afford to do it

Dead game.
Dead window.
Dead board.
Dead general.
Dead thread.

Attached: abacus!.jpg (320x240, 24K)

>Klopp: 'We'll be a different animal next week'
Stage 1: Denial
Unless >we are just about to announce Neymar.

Pot calling the kettle black. London, Liverpool, Manchester et cetera are cesspools filled with the detritus of Western civilization

It could be worse, we could be American.

So he's the Gerrard.

I never said otherwise, mate. Calm down. He's a Bong who went to those places so highly unlikely saw the major issues with it if you actually LIVE there, rather than just visiting. Nor is he likely to be rich enough to avoid it. No major cities are nice because more people means more issues.

>nerman
>meme pressing

>he can't play in many different positions
You what? He can play LW, RW, and CF...He started his career as a LB....

No matter how much it pains you, england isn't even as good as other European nations so lets not even compare. You should go to britchan, you'd feel at home among your own

Lads, my dick feels really sore from wanking too much.

>but he can't play in many different positions
What? He can play LW, RW and CF. He started his career at LB. He could easily play as an attacking mid as well. How clueless as you?

Attached: skysports-gareth-bale-graphic_4674524.jpg (660x350, 34K)

I remember ex-United stars being really angry in May saying that some players should not be at the club

who have United bought/sold?

transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/transfers/verein/985

>Slovak is back
GRIM. I forgot his gimmick, he's ABU right?

>go on BBC
>go to BBC Sport
>go to BBC Sport Football
>headline article is "Man Utd: Has strategy changed and is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer the driving force?"
>go to HYS of the article
>go to Oldest First (First Comment)
>it's about BBC doing another Man United article
KEK. Like clockwork. Does BBC get money for clicks or something on articles?

> I'm still in the OGS won't last too long camp. Just can't see it happening that he gets the full backing of a shoot from the hip board. His saving grace could be that there is nobody else available of any calibre. Still think UTD missed a trick and should have appointed Eddie Howe if they were going back to basics. He'd develop a young team

any news on signings who aren't literally children to liverpool?

brexit.
theyve been given orders to get rid of the british scum
hence why Sancho is being touted back to England too

Klopp said theyre focusing on the race for 2019-20 Netspend Trophy

Klopp has gone schizo.
>Says he'd never spend money even if he had it
>Spends £500m
>Gets called out on this a few weeks ago
>Says we misunderstood his quote and he meant he'd leave the game if it became about money (LOL)
>Says that Liverpool need to spend big to keep up with the likes of Madrid and City (he always mentions City)
>Few weeks later says that he won't be spending any more money because he needs to build a team and not have individuals
>Finishes by going 'we don't have the money like Madrid or City to just keep buying'
He was obviously told 'fuck no, I gave you £500m-£600m and you won me one thing, you can do it again, use the fucking kids'. Klopp says whatever he needs to say to placate the fans. Liverpool are unlikely to sign anybody major. Unless they suddenly try for Pepe (who was world class when linked to L'Pool but is now shit he's going to Arsenal) or Dani Alves, I don't see any major signings. We'll see.

Mount/Foden is possible

>Pepe (who was world class when linked to L'Pool but is now shit he's going to Arsenal)
same thing happened with Sanchez and Aubameyang iirc.

>blames grass
>blames wind
>doesn't clean snow on their defensive half vs Leicester but does it for the side they're attacking
>cries about the ref vs west ham despite the ref not calling a blatant offside twice
>gets upset over rafa not bending over
>wants brenny to help him
I don't know why anyone likes him

Bobby Duncan. Future GOAT.

ABLs' seething really does last from dawn to sunset

You forgot
>blames united's injuries
>cries about kompany but van dyke's tackle vs napoli wasn't a red
I don't know why he's entitled, only mou gave me the same vibe but he's won more

do you ever feel embarrassed that you've been making basically the exact same post like twice a thread for an entire year?

>manager complains about the other team and sides with his own players even when they're in the wrong
wow what a unique trait

thing is, people do like klopp
even lifelong abls
he's a good bloke and you wish he was your manager

kinda like lampard...

i do quite like lampard, ngl
worse footy player than stevie was but he's a good lad

what?

Autism, ladies and gentlemen. I'm not him but I've been in these threads 24/7 and I've never seen this posted twice a thread for a year. /trans/ hasn't even been around a year. Christ mate. Take your pills. Arrange your blocks. Have an angry poopy and get some tendies. Don't reply, we're done here.

Free players.
transfermarkt.com/statistik/vertragslosespieler

>I'm not him

Attached: IMG_20190724_081416.jpg (1536x1536, 196K)

No top team wants to buy a 30y/o injury prone winger who would cost a lot and his wages are huge

>complaining about your opponent's injury woes as the reason you couldn't win
Kek

Sturridge, Welbeck, Cahill, Carroll - creme de la creme of English football all available on a free transfer. What do you reckon?

>For me, it's Gareth Bale

He's literally got the scouser delusion disease

Championship club or if they're lucky MLS. Maybe one of them will wind up in Australia or something

klopp is funnier and more likeable than you and he's doing it in a foreign language
imagine that

The papers are saying it's Trabzonspor for Daniel Sturridge.

he's right, he's not me, i'm and i asked you what. what?

>mmmmm MMMMMM don't pull out until it's all in me, jurgen

that's the other weirdo who posts that "girl"

>Trabzonspor have had a busy summer, signing several players including former Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel, but signing a striker is a priority, and they have also been in talks with Emmanuel Adebayor, whose last club was Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir.
well if they're handing out good money might be worth it although Turkey isnt high on my list of places to live

my vag is very grim this mornings
smells like skips mixed in sewage

>MMMMMM

Attached: time for court.webm (480x368, 481K)

This post was Badass

So apparently, if you shittalk about Diego Costa in the Atleti twitter page, he'll DM you with his secondary account.

Attached: IMG_20190729_080920.jpg (1400x1400, 155K)

All the hate Pep got, he really made the right call getting rid of Hart who thought he was untouchable and could do what he wanted

bravo was shite though

Attached: IMG_20190729_081304.jpg (1536x2048, 346K)

>wins every game 7-6

Liverpool conference lads get in here! We go again! YNWA!

Welblack wants 100k/week. That’s why

gonna be mad when we dont make any signings all window and then just win the league anyway

Piece of shit whore manlet lover

Get this through your head. I say this with most respect and kindness
Liverpool are cursed

Wish my club was cursed with having 6 CL titles instead of 2

Attached: 1518632410374.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Absolutely, but he was never a permanent replacement and he was great at barca and chile so it was surprising that he was so shit

how do you know that's what he's thinking? For all you know maybe he was torn up about suffering from so many injuries then actually said fuck rm because of how he superiors were treating there

Should put it more clearly. They’re cursed to never win the league again
They have worst luck whenever they get close
>08 - united youngster (who now plays who knows where) debuts and scores worldie winning goal against villa to practically clinch league after huge slump
>14 - their captain fantastic slips on the ball throwing a 6 point gap with 4 matches left
>19 - drawing to fucking Everton after smashing them year after year after year

Lucky 7 la

Septuple this year

Attached: Liverpool Fan vs United Customer.jpg (510x391, 162K)

your logic falls down at
>20 - canters to a 12 point victory in the league

Imagine being 10 points clear at Xmas and losing the league. Utter STATE.

LMAOROLF

They were given all kinds of help and ridiculous calls last season and still lost a ten point lead. Watching the Newcastle and west ham ones really really made me glad they didn't win

Lads I'm not liking this Real Madrid team

Somebody needs to buy Tah desu.

City are the best team in England
Liverpool are the best team in Europe

These are facts

i don't like any real madrid teams

Why does Alves look like a spic drug runner?

city aren't a real football

Factually correct

it's called favela chic

who gives a shit

2014 and 2017 teams were godlike

Back when they had the goat

unironically believe being the best team in England is the superior achievement these days

I miss the GOAT and always will

messi never played for real madrid

CR7 is the GOAT fren

Don't bother with the spics and muslims

Based

It’s not 2011 anymore grandad

>worse footy player than stevie was but he's a good lad
Shite opinion

Lampard’s gonna eat fucking shit at Chelsea. Bielsa made him look like a fucking retard publicly cucking anything he had ever known about strategy, and Chelsea hire him out of a sense of their non-existent before him history. Good luck with Pep, Klopp, Poch, and co, Frank, you cunt.

Wow such levels of seethe. Must be a Livepoop fan

>klopp and poch are elite managers
L M A O

t.mutt

Bale was pretty good what happened?

injured and shit attitude

Still is.
Zidane is an utter nobhead

>implying it says they’re elite

i reckon he knows what he's doing tbf

Attached: 1554154595230.jpg (768x353, 82K)

Tbf Bielsa’s the best tactical manager of all-time and I think Frank will be bang average but I appreciate the sentiment

Lmao those RM teams were stacked as fuck he was a good manager but relied too much on Modric and CR7

2 of those CL wins were thanks to Bale

>this team is better than mine
>they’re not real football

Are Liverpool fans reaching Real Madrid fan levels of entitlement and delusion?

i've seen lots of real football clubs that are better than liverpool
city are not a real football club though

What’s not real about them?

>Gavin Whyte is gonna leave to Cardiff City
Once again we lose our best players to big teams and then waste the money on shite. Tsu Dai was unironically worth playing and we sold him.

based rafa off to winning way

Attached: 1552356824782.png (528x460, 337K)

Attached: 1542079825781.webm (360x450, 1.32M)

What the fuck is Levy doing

terry > van dijk > ferdinand > vidic > kompany > campbell
for me

Attached: 1563250205923.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

> van dijk > ferdinand > vidic > kompany
L M A O
scouse delusion

>Terry

Attached: IMG_20190713_134908.jpg (720x567, 102K)

Terry said this?

>1-0
I dont think this noodle slurping league is for me

what's with the faggot facial expressions

no pookaku in the squad

Attached: 1541254147844.jpg (1125x1106, 150K)

>The absolute fucking state of Manchester United in 2019

I don't have any United images so I have attached Ferguson.

Attached: rebecca ferguson.jpg (1560x2138, 286K)

Van Dijk has had one season being this good at a top club. He’s a stud, but also fuck off with that that better than Kompany shit. By 28 Vinny had accomplished infinitely more.

what match is this for?

That's very difficult. I can't. Campbell was immense and nearly won Arsenal the CL. Vidic was great. Terry doesn't need an explanation. Kompany was good when he wasn't injured. Ferdinand was top class too.

Christ, remember when England had defensive choices of Terry, Campbell, Ferdinand, Cole, Neville(s), Dixon, Keown, Adams. Then you had the likes of Woodgate, Southgate, Upson, Bridge, Johnson, King as well.

posting in worksafe, so i thought from your filename it was that scouse girl who was on x factor

registration for the upcoming premier league season

City's defence in the Mancini days was beautiful.

>Peak Kompany
>Peak Kolarov
>Peak Zabaleta

i assume whatever friendly they're playing next

what're utd planning to do if he's sold? just stick with rashford up top?

develop j lings into a striker

Use greenwood
Recipe for disaster or ole has pep level IQ

did he do it????

Attached: 1548469822814.png (530x423, 177K)

As a Cardiff fan, Ole is a lovely chap but a shit manager. Absolutely clueless tactically and thinks he can win stuff with prospect shitters

If you don’t rate Ferdinand as the best in this list then you quite simply do not understand football.

hate the bloke, but i'd take terry over ferdinand in a heartbeat

>body confirmed to be YouTube personality ‘Mr DT’

>as a Cardiff fan

Opinion immediately placed in bin

Ledley King

Always felt Terry was carried a bit by Carvalho who was all round a better player than Terry. I rate Terry very highly as a CB but I just think Ferdinand embodied the play it out from the back CB whilst also being a world class defender.

Paul McGrath (though his career began pre-PL)

Please leave Gavin Whyte alone, please. Or give us £4m+addons, cheers.

Correct answer. Knee cartilage aside.

I was going to say Terry is overrated and a careless tackler with his lunges who was made to look better by carvalho who gets hyped up for being a white English lad but I'm about to sleep
Glad you said it, in a kinder way

for me, it was hyppia and henchoz but i respect your centre half choices i suppose

>pogba in the list
no madrid transfer I guess

Vidic > Terry > Campbell = Ferdinand > kompany > van dijk

Joseph Yobo > anybody

Lewis Dunk > rest

Gareth Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett is said to be very upset his move to China has fallen through.

Attached: 20D90865-46AA-464D-B484-DE2E13C687B0.jpg (400x450, 111K)

>I am upset I didn’t get my agent fee I wish I hadn’t belittled Man Utd now shit

based
zlatan is a true alpha

>thinking prime Kompany is anything but the GOAT
disgusting

>le one good season man
>le repeatedly shit the bed in Europe man
Zoomer detected.

>CL
>premier league
Reminder if they don’t have both of the above they’re not TOP class

>one good season
oh ho ho ho he he ha ha

I'm gay

Unless you're The Gay Footballer, who cares?

>judging individual player skill by club accomplishments

very cool

>judging by stats
>judging by ‘he’s just good lol’

the best way to judge players is by their memorable moments
because you combine their success with the team's success and with their personalities

Change your sport to cricket

*loses ronaldo*
*loses*

>1-0
That's so Rafa.

youtube.com/watch?v=n59AsMKdksM

Daniele Rugani to Arsenal. Everton Soares possibly too. Or are they going for Pepe? If they don't sign him, I guess Everton signs? Or are they going for full memeage and get both?

Real need Bale and James out before they can move for Pogba.

This,unfortunately, is how the ballon d’or is decided nowadays.

Jürgen Klopp has downplayed the significance of Liverpool’s Community Shield match against Manchester City on Sunday, saying it would be “completely mad” to deduce how the season will unfold from Wembley’s result.

*panic buys Messi*

Fucking hell he’s fully lost it. Why is he damage limiting so hard this early in the season? It’s actually getting a bit embarrassing, if he doesn’t think Liverpool can win the league maybe he should have walked away after the CL and took the Germany job so he has time to get them playing the way he wants ahead of WC

Or how about having a non retard fucking brain and using multiple factors to make determinations rather than an arbitrary qualifier

“I don’t want to find excuses before we play them [City],” Klopp said, “but we had a completely different pre-season. We played without six players and to say this must be the statement for us would be completely mad.”

Disconcerted to discover the general view of the Community Shield is as a “curtain-raiser” to the season, Klopp added: “It’s a good test of the things that are there [in place]. We have to defend in a good way because if you don’t defend well against City, we can get a proper knock.”

Klopp won the Super Cup in Germany twice, in 2013 and 2014 – each time against Pep Guardiola’s Bayern Munich – but he was caustic about the importance of those games too: “In Germany I won it twice but nobody mentions it. The Super Cup – you win it, nobody cares; you lose it and some care.”

>Messi
>Meme pressing nowadays

>Current Liverpool
>meme pressing
What did they mean by this?

>you win it, nobody cares; you lose it and some care.”
This tbqh
Still need more fookin players unless Klopp actually fucking plays players like Wilson next season.

>have shit defence
>buy career backup
>have two le pacy black man memes
>add a third for all the money
It's sad watching Arsenal wilfully getting worse year after year.

Kloppo is crumbling.
>b-b-but city live in fantasy world
>I-I-I don’t have my favourite meme pressers available
>wahhhhh everyone hate city because they are rich wahhhh

Attached: ACE2C023-50A6-4138-9E5E-9DD940E12698.jpg (767x431, 43K)

Strengthens my post then. For all the good all of them are a CL and premier league shows who the clear best are

As a supporter of a top 4 team I think it's pretty based watching them slide down the table.

Attached: Cringe Cat.jpg (284x224, 19K)

Excuses in early
Practically saying enjoy that CL win because that’s yer lot.

>Borussia Dortmund have enquired about possibly signing Harry Wilson on a permanent deal. [Football Insider]
sounds like BS

For me it's the annual 5-0 win at Anfield.

>actually buying Klopp’s bullshit

Please don't sign our only non-injury prone back-up on that side.

Harry Wilson is shit.

No, it's just the 'as a supporter of' bollocks. Cringey shit.

google.com/amp/www.sportbible.com/football/news-benfica-exploited-the-new-goal-kick-rule-in-incredible-way-against-ac-20190729.amp.html

Pretty clever from Benfica on the new goal kick rule.

>Keeper flicks ball up in the air. Defender heads it back into keeper’s hands.

He's good, just too slow and often played as a midfielder for some reason.

what's the benefit here?

Lads. I’m confused.
Why did Ole perform so well at the start of his time as manager of united? And then why did it stop working?

it's easier to use your hands than your feet, especially for a gk

A drop kick or throw

so are united signing this portuguese nonce from lisbon or what?

Easy way to waste time as the timer on the keeper resets when the first ball is played.

The early days was the energy and relief of Mou being gone. Then that wore off and all that was left is Ole, the mediocre manager of Norwegian shitters

Dead cat bounce

Ole uses a very high tempo pressing game with a lot of sprints and mou had set his team up to be lazy as fuck

honeymoon phase

When you say Mou has set his team up to be lazy as fuck. You really mean, the united players stopped training because they all hated mou

Why does new manager bounce work?

Player cancer needs to be thoroughly removed from clubs, United and Chelsea were just shameful at peak player power.

Players trying harder to impress the new manger.

But all professional footballers say that they give 100% all the time. They repeat this ad infinatum once retired too. Have you never listened to Robbie Savage on 606?

doesn't Robbie admit he cheated all the fucking time?

it's not just individual clubs anymore, it literally permeates the entire sport [at least at top level]. players have a shitton of power these days and will essentially do what they want.

shouldn't it have been been a free kick?
>An indirect free kick is awarded if a goalkeeper, inside their penalty area, commits any of the following offences:
>>touches the ball with the hand/arm, unless the goalkeeper has clearly kicked or attempted to kick the ball to release it into play, after:
>>>it has been deliberately kicked to the goalkeeper by a team-mate

>There are different circumstances when a player must be cautioned for unsporting behaviour including if a player:
>>uses a deliberate trick to pass the ball (including from a free kick) to the goalkeeper with the head, chest, knee etc. to circumvent the Law, whether or not the goalkeeper touches the ball with the hands

United are doing so well right now. They’re in the right place. Pogdab was not cancer

However I fear it all about to fall apart once boss man arrives back

Surprised no PL clubs are in for Bale, 2bh.

They solved the BOSS problem by giving every spastic player 250k a week at least.
Rashford is on more than all the Liverpool players lmao

>1 billion a week
I wonder why they don't want him.

Highest proportion of penalties by players with 10+ goals last season:

Luka Milivojevic 83%
Paul Pogba 54%
Willian José 45%
Mauro Icardi 45%
Charles 43%
Josh King 42%
Nicolas Pepe 41%

>it's an endless slow-fade captcha day

Tbf that’s just because Rashford is at a big club and the Liverpool players aren’t

manure already have their hands full with sanchez

I thought bruno fernandes took a lot of penalties?

>Pepe
>Pogba
oh wow

haha

Nah Dost takes pens I think for Sporting child porn

250k could still go to a player that can score over 20 goals a season.

>Nicolas Pepe 41%
RIP Arsenal.

Bet you a tenner Rashford scores 30 goals this season in all comps

Just give me the tenner now lmao

Arsenal are going to be a threat again with Pepe. Feels bad man.

haha

He going on loan to the Welsh League?

Spurs can't pay his full wages.
He won't go to United.
Chelsea can't get anyone.
Arsenal has a budget of 20 bucks.

manu want to buy maquire for 80 million, m-savic has agreed terms and similar price. with lukaku and pogba they fund these transfers. do man need another striker though?

Ok but you give me £20 at the end of the season.

Nah man, Rashford will score 30 goals hahaha lmao

Think they could do with a poacher who is ok sitting on the bench. Maybe an older player who is happy to just earn £100k a week.

Bielsa got EXPOSED you stupid cunt

Haha the Off Menu podcast is hilarious.

sounds like a role designed for daniel sturridge

state of league one

Attached: 1534416868200.png (527x456, 233K)

Kek. Sturridge is not only shit. He’s a cunt.

So who do Liverpool even need anyway?

left back
some creativity in midfield
some depth up front

Strong midfielder and three players to replace old man Milner; one up front, one holding midfielder and a flexible defender

Creative avenue from midfield.
Fullback/CB cover unless Hoever is the GOAT or something
Another attacker like Werner that can play across the front three.

This pretty much.

>Caring about leagues other than the premier league.
Literally Liverpool tier

one of my fave toffee defenders.. especially whe he was tying his shoe lace v charlton.. or was it fulhamm

>liverpool won the league
>juve won the cl
>wolves got top 4
Why is FIFA career mode so unrealistic?

Attached: 1562369690120.gif (325x380, 3.77M)

>being a plastic bastard
Your sort need to fuck off to a European Super League.

They don't really need a replacement for Milner since Grujic will just walk into the position, Milner's most valuable asset is his experience, hopefully he gets a coaching job at Liverpool.

imagine your own team being so shit that you have to support a cheating middle eastern dictatorship because thats the only possibility of stopping liverpool kek

Welbeck return incoming!

Literally can’t wait for the super league

imagine not being born into a working class MCFC supporting family lmao

Lads. What’s for lunch? Gonna rustle up a quick chimichanga and then got rice pudding with some super ripe flat peaches.

Flat peaches are awful.

Fish finger sandwich, potato croquettes, beans.

Italian chicken for dinner lad.

instant coffee for me
might have a go on one of my fingernails

>foreign muck
shan't

middle class poof

>pleb

don't eat foreign muck, just english food like pizza and chinese

Fernandes is confirmed

I know that this is obviously banter but there are people living in the uk right now who are so intolerant of other cultures they’ve never experienced the following:
Pizza
Curry
Chinese

Imagine living in that world. Literally feel so sorry for them.

Chicken and broccoli is my weekday lunch

Probably not. Not sure you can get him for £11.3m which is what is left of your £13m budget

nah theyve tried it, they just consider it british food
you can get chinese takeaway in random welsh villages where everyone refuses to speak english

>no carbs

Pretty gay

having a cheeky j lads

chicken tikka masala is a fucking english dish

My ex girlfriend’s family lived just north of Newcastle and they literally have never tried pasta,pizza,curry,Chinese etc and refuse to do so in case they don’t like it. They eat the same meals every week

it's g

That comes in the morning in porridge

>My ex girlfriend’s family lived just north of Newcastle and they literally have never tried pasta,pizza,curry,Chinese etc and refuse to do so in case they don’t like it. They eat the same meals every week
what the fuck did they eat? sounds like my mum, who only cooked limp meat and potatoes, but she also orders about three takeaways a week so I think she's just a shit cook

I think you’re missing the point slightly

Irony is that very little classic british food is native to the uk

a g is a gram of coke lad. I am most definitely not having a cheeky g

once upon a time when i was maybe going to marry my then gf (who was indianish), my dad tried to talk me out of it because he was scared of being forced to eat spicy food at the wedding reception

Which MLS team is Bale going to play for?

This would be an example of their week and they literally repeat it every week. I mean literally.
Monday: Shepherds pie
Tuesday: gammon egg chips
Wednesday: sausage mash onion gravy
Thursday: leftovers of the shepherds pie etc
Friday: fish and chips
Saturday: chicken breast peas and potatoes
Sunday: Roast

And they have sandwiches every day for lunch. LITERALLY

>being a druglet

all sounds scrummy tbf

Sounds like what I grew up with eating. Until I was like 18 I thought that salt was for chips exclusively.

Kek

Imagine being a big strong northern lad who is scared of eating Indian food. Literally top kek

Nah I know what this guy is talking about, it'd be scrummy from a pub with a pint of ale, but this is real watery gravy and overcooked veg. British people can be the most miserable cunts on earth.

>The transfer window shuts for Premier League clubs on Thursday August 8
so midnight wednesday or midnight thursday?

it's closes at 5pm

Have you eaten a pizza in Italy? Have you eaten chinese in China? I have and it's not even remotely the same. "Ethnic" food in Europe and America is absolutely western culture.

Feel sorry for you but at the same time I am happy that you had a magical taste experience once you left home.
Reminds me of my dad, grew up in very traditional norfern family. Moved to California for a few years at 18 and just spent that time eating delicious new foods he’d never experienced before. Came back fat as fuck and never changed.

Yes I have actually I’m fairly well travelled. The one I found the most extreme was Indian food which is so unlike the Bangladeshi/Pakistani food you eat in restaurants in the UK

Bruno to United incoming.

Attached: EEDDD3FD-B3A2-4AC5-81D3-BACCABB915B5.jpg (828x895, 435K)

tbf we gave the world civilisation, it's the least they could do

>signing for united is so depressing that it makes you cry
based timeline

yeah i'm thinking chelsea might be on their way down

Attached: 1548788461070.png (527x441, 295K)

ofcourse its western. who in the western world would tolerate spicey deep fried shite on a plate

Tbf if it made him so sad wouldn’t he just not do it? Would you willing do something that made you cry?

Chelsea look a fucking shambles in pre season. I seriously worry for them this season.

H-he-help please
Save m-me

Attached: neymarn.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

If Dybala and Fernadnes go to Poonited how will they even line up? Really think they should've signed a DoF who has an idea about signing for positions and not for memes

come to liverpool lad

I'd fill Hazard void

Centre forward in the ads lad.

ALL OUT ATTACK

Attached: 18A1D457-6532-4D74-8E31-5ECDCF40B098.jpg (828x719, 789K)

Is Fernandes even good at defending? The fact that his defending stat is 1 point lower than Pogbas really worries me

i think dybala tranny is a meme. sarri knows how to play such player in his teams and after allegri playing him out of position he will thrive.

But Dybala doesn’t fit into a 4-3-3 at all.

If they get rid of Lukaku they can't play hoofball anymore, they'll have a squad of attackers who have no idea about tracking or covering.
It'll be basically MacTominay carrying Matic/Pogba/everyone else, with Jones/Smalling trying to spend another season hiding in fullview on the pitch.
Will be funny to see how they cope this season.

How the fuck will Sarri fit Dybala into his team?!

>if they get rid of Lukaku they can’t play hoofball
Lukaku has a terrible touch and his hold up play is awful. Ole hasn’t used hoofball at any stage.
>a squad full of players who have no idea about tracking or covering
Rashford, Lingard Alexis are all aware and have been used to do the above successfully in their careers
>McTominay covering
McTominay is a B2B player not a covering/holding mid

Do you even watch football in Ireland? Do you lot have televisions?

Dybala can play anywhere. Just put him on the right

same way insigne, hazard and mertens did

Sarri plays with pacy hard working wingers who play vertically
>Dybala on the right
‘No’

they played against relegation fodder

>its a fulham episode

Attached: 1564341102519.jpg (640x780, 92K)

>liverpool customers coming for the underdog meme for the whole season once again

hope villa crash and burn. I can't stand their fans who think they are a top club

>insigne
Is literally a winger
>mertens
Was played as a CF not wide in Sarri’s system
>Hazard
wouldn’t play sarriball but was too popular to drop/play in another position. Sarri tried him in his CF and it didn’t work. Alonso was so heavily exposed under Sarri because Hazard did whatever he wanted

>“Ronaldo is talented, so is Dybala, Douglas Costa is a potential top player who hasn’t really shown what he can do consistently.

>“These are great talents and we must see how we can build around them, what they can give in defending.

>“The players who make the difference are the most talented, so those are the ones you build around.

Sarri

Then why did dybala play on the right against tottenham...

They're in trouble if they go down. They almost went bust spending big to get promoted and they're doing it again.

hope they go down as I hate fans who think they deserve success because their club was big decades ago

Haha City & Spuds buying their way to second place

>Southampton
>£50+ million

Who the fuck did they even sign?

Liverpool bought their way to 2nd place last season

>”Dybala is shit and I don’t think he can play in my system”

Sarri

Yeah he’s unlikely to say something like that about one of Juventus’ biggest assets.

>thinking Liverpool didn’t buy their success last season

he mentioned him with ronaldo so i doubt he thinks dybala is shit

>maguire not involved in training
Injured or gone?

the sign of a good manager is someone who adapts to their players

>Liverpool won the net spend cup
>but liverpool also bought their success

ALBs going schizophrenic

francebleu.fr/sports/football/votez-quel-est-le-plus-beau-maillot-de-ligue-1-1560952735

Which is the best?

Gone. Bookies stopped taking bets

The sign of a great manager is someone who inspires their players to adapt to them

But dybala was dogshit all season on the right

Sarri is a terrible manager, he'll be out before the bald fraud

>Sarri
>good

Pick 1

When did they win the netspend cup? They spent over 170m last summer

nimes for me

For me they’re all awful except Monaco

>bald fraud
Who will Madrid turn to after him?

then he will just have to play behind son and kane

It’s not ABLs talking about net spend cup. It’s just all the neutral fags on here because it’s genuinely a funny meme

>neutral fags
are you have a laugh lad?

Attached: 1536918827487.jpg (4096x2261, 1.17M)

The redemption arc

Attached: mou.png (496x423, 330K)

Nice tits Jose

bbc.com/sport/live/football/49149061

>the first trans player
Impressive. Powerful LFC

Jft96 YNWA 6TIMES

I, for one, also voted for Monaco

1. Monaco
2. Nantes
3. Metz
4. PSG
5. Lyon
6. Marseille

Patrice Evra retired.

instagram.com/tv/B0f3VTDAMOO/?utm_source=ig_embed

remember when he kicked that fan in the face

>Arsenal spending £72m on the We Wuz Kang, Support Our Homeland Walcott
Grim and I say that as an Arsefag.

hard agree, same reason i want leeds to stay down and shed no tears for newcastle being ran into the ground by big mikey

For me it has to be the newly promoted team, Liverpool.

Suarez won then

Could have bought fucking Van Dyke with that money haha

Wasn't he £75m? Also Pepe is apparently being bought in stages and the only reason he's going to Arsenal is because he rejected everybody else and Lille wanted to cash in.

Some shit going on with Valencia

I respected >our Singaporean overlords for bailing out the club from shite to the first trophy in 10 years, but now I can't understand what are those ching chongs doing

Got a game for you lads. Find a world class player, any player and deconstruct it in a humorous way. For example
>Ronaldo: Buying the homosexual rapist Aaron Lennon

pochettino wants to be the real madrid manager one day

better game: find a player and replace some or part of their name with "poo" or a synonym for "poo"

>Salah: Buying the sixtimes nicolas pepe

Can't say I do. I will always remember him by this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CZR4kBs30vI

>tfw still need three players... four when Whyte goes
>tfw nobody is replying to Robinson
>tfw he had a near break down at a press conference over it

Attached: 1430924407054.gif (450x400, 142K)

doesn't work as Salah has only won it once and Salah is white by definition as an Aramaic people. Pepe is black. Come on user.

Cristano Poonaldo?

no one has the slightest fucking clue what club you support laddy

Attached: 1560060454477.webm (504x500, 1M)

Crustyanus Pooanalpoo

I don’t come here to have a laugh mate

Oxford United lad. Felt so sad for Robinson.

>"We were talking £3.5-4m, but people don’t know what the sell-ons and add-ons are. It’s not what you always read."

>“There are other things attached to the deal which make it very lucrative and a clever one moving forward. It’s north of £2m with everything in, so that’s a phenomenal turnover.”

>"Unless you’re Real Madrid it’s about bringing players in at a good price, recycling and moving on. Does that make anybody happy? No, but you have to understand the business constraints of any club.”

>We know we need a striker, I don’t need people telling me that. We know we need a centre back and two wingers. But I’m not Paul Daniels, where you can get a magic wand and suddenly there’s a player. I said at Woking the next seven days was important and I’m saying it again 14 days on. That’s certainly got to be the case."

“I’m so tired right now because of the amount of work we’re putting in. But we have to stick together and find the right solution. It looks a little bit dark right now and we’re not shying away from it.”

>“We already had bids on the table just short of £500,000 before Gavin,I get everybody’s frustration, but imagine being in the middle of it. People will be shouting when they read this, saying ‘the season starts on Saturday’."

>“We know, we’re not stupid. Everyone is working their socks off to try to make the best of the situation.”

Kane >>>> Aubumeyang
Son >>>>>> Pepe
Dybala >>>> Lacazette

>Salah
>world class

Kek

Why are Everton selling Gueye, their best player?
For only £30m?
To PSG, who have unlimited money and a Woodwardian approach to transfer negotiations?

Apparently Singaporeans want the director Alemany out.
The problem is that Marcelino, the coach, is his protégé, and those two are mainly responsible for all good things happening to >us in two last years. Alemany goes = Marcelino goes

Wtf Valencia bros, why are chinks destroying our club
That's not fair

Attached: 215750c4bc6e22444f96dea98721d91e-imagepng.png (689x448, 10K)

He'd never do something that bold, even off the field.

>For only £30m?
He will be 30 at the end of September mate. I think that's reasonable.

Marco Silva has absolutely no interest in defence

what do they think has happened in egypt?

>Elneny's father, Nasser, discovered the body when he stopped at the villa in the city of Mahalla al-Kubra, which is about 100 kilometres (62 miles) north of Cairo.

>The incident was reported to police, who say the dead man had been attempting to steal electrical cables.

>It is believed he was electrocuted during the theft.

>The house was a new property that has been recently handed over by the Elneny family to a charity to be used as an office.

>Elneny, who has returned to Arsenal after being on international duty with Egypt during the Africa Cup of Nations, was informed about the incident over the phone.

I'm back everyone. Fuck the brit that stole my FIFA card line up thing. Try being original you piece of shit.

Here is the latest United line up with Subs (Greenwood isn't on FIFA yet but he will be in squad for sure).

Top 3?

Attached: WINSv21.png (739x785, 966K)

P.S - Ole is playing 4-2-3-1 this season. He's done it in all preseason games.

i reckon there must be a better gig out there for you if you're a professional thief and you're going after live cabling

FUCK OFF GOOGLE A POSTBOX IS NOT A FIRE HYDRANT

>Canadian Spurs Fan
>French Spurs Fan
>USA Spurs Fan
>Swedish Spurs Fan
Why has this happened, lads? Also the Super Cup NI is on, plus some kids try out shit.

He suggested playing rashy and greeny up front together

Try killing yourself, you subhuman leaf shit
>playing FUT
>thinking it has any relevance
>being a foreign bandwagoner
>redditspacing
Please mention all of these in your suicide note

I’m sorry bro. Thanks for updating to current line up.

What do if Dybala joins in exchange for Lukaku?

In terms of things being as certain as possible without being done the following is true

Bruno is leaving Sporting which is why he cried after his last game. Most likely destination is United.

Lukaku is definitely leaving as per his insta post the other day. Either Dybala will join or Ben yedder depending on whether he goes to Inter or Juve

I am United fan but this doesn't fill me with confidence. Expecting a managerial swap - January at the latest.

He's pressing high up the pitch with 3-4 players. I highly doubt he'll move away from that. You can't win the ball with only 2 pressing strikers. In a 4-4-2 or whatever you'd leave too many gaps to break through as well.

The formation looked really promising with the players in >preseason. I did watch all three games.

Why do people get so upset about
>redditspacing

It just makes a post more easily scannable.

Attached: 1536267814995.jpg (2048x1232, 711K)

>try killing yourself

so edgy.

>both Juve and Milan selling very promising youngsters for spare change
What the fuck is Serie A doing

Tbh as a fairly neutral Soton fan I did think united looked pretty good in preseason.

>preseason tho

>A logical move for Real & Man Utd would be to swap Bale for Sanchez. Both are on similar wages and neither is part of their respective managers plans: loan for each player for two years and then they are not exorbitant priced. Looks very plausible to me.
>Pankaj, Hertfordshire
Sound thinking.

>Eden Hazard's reported additional 7kg of summer bulk is 12% of Manuel Lanzini's entire body weight

Attached: 1550204442183.jpg (1097x1280, 104K)

I guess so. But the paperwork for both players move would not even be worth it.

1. Giant Leap for Mankind

Imagine your supporters being such scum bags that everyone would rather a soulless middle eastern mercenary team win than yours. Imagine how evil you must be for others to prefer them over you

>Why do people get so upset about
>>redditspacing
>It just makes a post more easily scannable.

Attached: 1490714982436.jpg (640x640, 55K)

7. Prisoner of War

Dybala won't happen. We are a step down for him at the moment. It's all just italian journalism nonesense.

Bruno I'm very confident. But I think we need the lukaku money to make it happen. Maguire will be done this week.

I don't think Ed has as large of a budget as people think this year. Maybe 150 million net.

So we can AWB for 50 million, James for 15 million, Maguire for 80 million. That's it for our budget. If lukaku goes we will buy bruno.

Greenwood is good enough for rotation and people forget we still have sanchez as well.

>1 - "G L for M"
Good luck for me.
>2 "W M"
-
>3 "L W"
Last weekend.
>4 "P B"
Personal best.
>5 "B G"
-
>6 "W of H the E"
-
>7 "P of W"
Prisoner of war.
>8 "L D"
-
>9 "D W"
-
>10 "N D S"
-

thicc

Thought he was referencing moyes boys

Wow

You

Seem

Really

Upset

number 10 downing street

I'm not a native speaker, obviously.

not supposed to be user-friendly

>Lukaku given four days off to complete move

>The Daily Express

>Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is believed to have given striker Romelu Lukaku four days off

>to finalise a move to either Inter Milan or Juventus.

>Solskjaer has left the Belgian out of his squad for United's friendly against Kristiansund.

I agree. I also think that Chelsea look even more of a shambles than anything Ole can do.

Arsenal I’m not sure about, I think Emery is a decent manager but they seriously need to sign a high quality CB I have no idea why this is not their no1 priority

i bet he scores 30+ goals next season

>imagine thinking you're some bad ass 4channel poster. believing it so hard that you make >reddit spacing comments when people use their enter key. You sure caught us big guy. You really nailed it.

Have sex buddy.

That doesn’t mean that making it user friendly is therefore bad.

>RM sources: Hazard came to Montreal 7kg overweight, since then he’s only lost a part of it.
Dios mio...

Imagine having a fucking leaf for a flag

Is that directed at me?

Attached: 7b55731f-d837-499d-8b40-14975d04982c.jpg (624x455, 29K)

>pressing enter rather than return
hello virgin

Wow you’re super edgy bro.
You should be like the king of 4channel

Attached: 95D0B2B8-8BF0-4A2D-BF67-D621827D8D5A.png (292x292, 220K)

I think we can get top 4 and be close in points to tottenham and liverpool. Arsenal will conceed 3+ goals a game. Chelsea won't be able to score consistently.

Yes, it does

6 Wives of Henry the Eighth

How is it coming along?
I am a United fan, yes.

Attached: Anon's best 11.jpg (468x351, 24K)

It's a meme shitpost invented on reddit specifically to trick newfags. People did that shit before reddit even existed.

Attached: Reddit Spacing meme.png (909x720, 107K)

i think it's at this guy

no sir. the 15 year old brit.

>Imagine living in a country that hasn’t got an economy.

Much edge
Much cool
Much badass

*tips fedora*

I'll bite

----------Rooney-----Van Nistelrooy
Giggs ----- Scholes --- Keane ----Ronaldo
Evra -------Ferdinand---Vidic-------Neville
--------------------Schmeichel

Imagine turning down the biggest club in the world and EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS to sign for ducking arsenal! What a loser.

Nice bait.

>Inter
Isn't that club a shitshow?

Imagine being Zidane this season.

That's AC Milan

>Ryan Kent not even in the training camp
WELCOME TO RANGERS

They are both full on JUST
They were actually good like ten years ago.

that'll be £10m plus tip please

Talks of Dzeko-Icardi swap deal between Inter and Roma. Dzeko is old and Icardi has heavy character.

Attached: DzekoIcardiSwapDeal.jpg (900x450, 63K)

>Icardi
Just fuck my club up.

The only clubs that could afford him are barca, United, city, and psg. Juve blew their load on Ronaldo and De Shit, Liverpool are after the coveted netspend trophy, abramovic has become bored with Chelsea, and Bayern don’t overpay shit players.
They won’t sell to Barca, United sucks, Pep would never buy him, so that leaves Paris.

Doing it only based of players I have seen play

Otherwise would include Best, Charlton etc

Attached: AC0CEF4E-FD14-42E0-B4E0-C5084EE0807E.jpg (828x1028, 518K)

>Man Utd: Romelu Lukaku left out of pre-season friendly squad
bbc.com/sport/football/49153333
>Idrissa Gueye set for Paris St-Germain medical
bbc.com/sport/football/49149867
>Hudson-Odoi close to renewing Chelsea contract - Lampard
bbc.com/sport/football/49151373
>Bayern 'very confident' over Sane deal - today's gossip
bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

>swap deal

>Icardi

This is a big risk. It would be ultimate meme magic is Brendao took him at Leicester(not that he’d go there) because he thinks he can take him. Brennys ego is probably still super high even after he tried to tame Balo that he reckons he could do it.

United overpays all their players so they can’t sell them on. Rojo and Darmian have been impossible to get rid of.

Don’t really see how they can do the Sane deal without offering City a player. Is there anyone Pep would want? Maybe Thiago?

>Don’t really see how they can do the Sane deal without offering City a player.
why?
and no way they're giving up thiago to get sane

Why don’t they just put all the players they don’t want on a bus and hire an Islamic militant to blow the bus up.

>get rid of players
>get sympathy from world of football
>have lots of money for wages
>only witness is also dead

>The only people who fetishise the FA Cup are the media and tories
>and tories

Attached: 1561703525711.png (740x717, 616K)

They already spaffed their load this summer.

The only trophy anyone cares about is the PL

Transfer Rumour from 3 years ago.

Attached: oldTransferRumours.jpg (945x575, 151K)

*soprano jokes intensifies*

Literally who?

Add Higuain to the mix.
chiesaditotti.com/2019/7/26/8931618/the-dzeko-higuain-icardi-storm-continues-to-swirl

Javi Martinez

Bit old. Plus he’s going to Liverpool

>TFW starting to see my generation of players making it big

Bit young mate

Lads do you have any plants?

I have 2 succulents a massive aloe and an anthurium

1998 reporting in.

Have you seen how fat Higuain has come back from summer? I actually think players should be fined for this shit publicly. You’re paid hundreds of thousands of euros to play football and you can’t even stay fit. People who have jobs that don’t involve any exercise are able to stay fit.

who /1991/ here?

Kek. Makes me feel old and I’m not even old.

/1993/ here

lads
LADS
>`96

/1992/ a vintage year

>being born in an even numbered year
ISHYGDADT

He's the Spurs customer. He shitposts both Arse and Pool. Very simple creature.

he was shit when he was at bristol city, liverpool are smart selling him

>oddfags

1987 here
Fuck off youngsters

but then consider that we started at year 1 rather year 0, so everyone is off by one anyway

NEW THREAD

He can't learn Spanish, how's he gonna learn German?

the hated the way he plays more so, which requires mental strength and discipline.

>Perez, 72

Kek

la liga?

why you be spending half of it at home