Reminder that The Women’s National Team is No.1

#TimesUp

Attached: 20A5073C-2B1C-44F9-B372-3A61089DD10E.png (2047x853, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahem...

Attached: dallas.jpg (1160x625, 300K)

>no kanye because he wore a MAGA hat
are liberals the most petty people on the planet?

lol remember when that boomer BTFO one of the williams sisters? he was smoking cigs between sets and shit

Scotland would have won if it wasn't for English jewery.

Both of them
usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/

This nigga be like "What the fuck am I doing in this picture"

Attached: 1546824571967.jpg (89x149, 5K)

his most famous song is "99 problems but a bitch ain't one," bit odd they'd put him in feminist propaganda....

There was a really stupid wedding photo of a couple and all their favorite fictional characters as guests. The CIA and Bane edit is an improvement.

Honestly wtf were they thinking with this picture

the entire cast of friends gets me every time

What's the point of this image? Who would make it? What are they trying to tell us?

>Who would make it?
Only a White person would make something so embarrassing.

>The CIA and Bane edit is an improvement.
lol please post it

>Iron Man and Captian Mahvel
>Baker Basedfield
>Basic white bitch celebs

What a weird photo.

Here my dude but it’s very low quality

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1664, 2.63M)

So funny

Tbf Trump is pretty damn petty user.

I have noticed there's very little shilling for wimminz soccer now.

What happened? Could it be that wimminz soccer is not a drawl after all?

they're both ridiculously petty.
whatever happened to dignity?

Attached: us president calvin coolidge .jpg (1920x2001, 600K)

>"how could i make a drawing that represent american greatness"
>"ah yes pop culture icons"
america trully is souless

they got their 15 minutes of fame , and now nobody will hear from it until the next wwc , where the whole pay debate will probably be brought out again

Says the guy whose country is just discount France

What an abomination of an image

>Top row:
Tayler Swift, Will Ferrell, Hannah Montana, Will Smith, Iron Man, Tom Cruise, a lady, Captain Marvel, Simone Biles, guy wearing hat, Clint Dempsey, Serena Williams, lady wearing glasses, man wearing hat, Angelina Jolie
>2nd row:
Oprah, Pulisic, F R I E N D S, what'shername, a lady, Steve Carrell, Michael Jones from Roosterteeth, ginger, Langdon Donovan, Rob Gronkowski, lady, Leon Black from Curb your Enthusiasm
>3rd row:
Brad Pitt, Kobe, Lebron, Ellen Degeneres, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Matthew Mcconnaughey, black guy, hair man, smile man, small lady, moustache, laughing woman, man and his fat daughter, alternate dimension Penn and Teller, Kim Kardashian in 10 years, a homeless man
>4th row:
a bunch of rug munchers

I missed a couple but I think I did alright.

about as good as me. better question is who is relevant to you. only one i'd even bother to watch a second of is ellen because she's funnier than all the other male talk show hosts combined since craig ferguson left. at least aside from conan whose schtick is so played out for me after growing up with his earliest seasons of shows. i don't even bother trying to watch him it's so predictable.

The OG USWNT shill is a ban evader.

>Includes Kobi the rapist

I recognize 38 people in this picture

What is Klopp doing there? He is not even American.

I know all those people but who are the front row girls?

Until they get BTFO by 15 year old boys again.
Women's sports is a fucking joke.

>kobe

this has to be a joke, surely?

Is this the most reddit picture of all time?

What the fuck is this? A black Jewish woman?

Attached: 1564354123863.png (115x168, 36K)

Brit Version Incoming

>Top Row

Jessie J, Rowan Atkinson, Maisie Williams, Idris Alba, Spiderman, Sean Bean, Tassa Thompson, The Vision, Katarina Johnson-Thompson, Lawrence Tynes, Harry Kane, Andy Muarry, Virginia Wade, Osi Umenyiora, Keria Knightly

>2nd row:

Richard Branson, Jordan Henderson, Cast of Faulty Towers, Emily Blunt, Jessica Ennis, Ricky Gervais, Gavin Free, Emma Watson, Wane Rooney, Jimmy Carr, Leaona lewis, Sam Smith

>3rd row:

Christian Bale, Jonny Wilkinson, Martin Johnson, Jonathan Ross, Adel, Ed Sheeran, Daniel Craig, Dizzy Rascal, Cast of Game of Thrones, Kate Winslet, Tinie Tempah

>4th row:
England Cricket Team

Why? I can't believe somebody thought that picture is a good idea.

More like Twitter.

>all those literal who woymin ‘soccer’ players
come on amerifriends

America from the perspective of basic bitch SJW whitoid thots

>no inbetweeners