Meltz said this was the best tag match ever in the US and maybe anywhere. y/n?

Meltz said this was the best tag match ever in the US and maybe anywhere. y/n?

Attached: Omega-Page-Bucks.jpg (1200x675, 239K)

Bryan also said that only 9,000 of the 10,000 spots mattered. Hulk Hogan did 2 spots per match basically and they both mattered far more.

Times change buddy. Back then people thought wrestling as a shoot so all you had to do was get in one punch and it seemed legit. People know it's fake so they don't want to see one leg drop and that's it. People want to see the flips and the kickouts and that's a shoot brother.

It was pretty good. A little self-indulgent as it did way more than necessary, less is often more but they've conditioned their crowds to only care if they're ragdolling themselves from start to finish. 3.75 stars if you wanna go meme ratings, not close to the best.
Best tag match on American soil is probably Austin/Trips vs Jericho/Benoit and best overall is either that or some old AJPW tag match with the pillars/Hansen.

>Back then people thought wrestling as a shoot
No they didn't.
>People want to see the flips and the kickouts and that's a shoot brothe
If they wanted to see that wrestling wouldn't be colder than Alaska.

It was really good. I don't autistically rank matches with recency bias, since its impossible to strictly compare different stories and because I'm not retarded so I don't care about mentally ill people saying something is the best something of all time because it's not quantifiable.

I agree with meltz god
love the layered storyline, and the fact that you could follow what was going on even if you haven't been watching dynamite.
Also loved hangman taking the one winged angel.

yes

He said it in the most complimentary way

>young bucks
>kenny omega
>a lot of super kicks and flips
>canadian destroyers (the new suicide dives)
I will be surprised if he doesn't give them 7 stars

>Times change buddy.
>People know it's fake
>People want to see the flips
And yet possibly the biggest pop of the night was Kenny's simple old school no-sell of the Bucks Double Kamigoye.

>meltzer sucking the elite cock
it was good for what it was, a flipshit turn your brain off type match, went like 10 minutes too long with 5 too many kickouts but it was fine.

>greatest of all time?

Attached: BJT_ACJCcAEr86E.jpg (250x250, 12K)

OMG when the Bucks did The Golden Trigger I was marking out XD XD XD!!!!! I luv Who Japan the the AEWtists XD XD

Attached: 1521575039620.gif (326x191, 34K)

That is not what he said at all based retard

yeah it was based

It was very fucking good, especially if you've followed the story

OMG OMG HE KICKED OUT IM MARKING OUUUUUT!!!

Attached: 1583031172649.webm (854x480, 305K)

Meltz complains about WWE/NXT whenever they do 400 false finishes in a match but praises it when AEW does it.

SAVED

I don't care about boomer opinions.

Yet he's given an NXT match 5 1/2 stars and even Ciampa/Cole was given 4 3/4

unironically the best match ive ever seen

Cringe

Best US tag since maybe the Shield/Wyatt series, definitely not ever, but they're /hisguys/ so of course he thinks that.

It was good but even NJPW, a nothing burger in terms of tag team wrestling, had two better tag matches in that 2018 suzukigun match and ospreay/tana Vs ibushi/omega.
Matt Jackson dragged the match down for me. Too over the top when the story didn't require it.