So the main event of Wrestlemania is going to be a 5-6 minute finisher spam-fest? Brilliant

So the main event of Wrestlemania is going to be a 5-6 minute finisher spam-fest? Brilliant.

Attached: pjimage-2020-02-28T201713.992-696x392.jpg (696x392, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7F-4lT5V1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spam-fest
I bet you lose a lot, don't you?

It won't be long. Reigns isn't know for going very long and Goldberg was blown up after the match with brey and that was only 3 minutes

>DUDE SPEARS DUDE SUPER MAN PUNCHES
Roman is so fucking boring

Anything's better than letting the broads fumble fuck around again for 20+ minutes before fucking up the finish.

What if he flipped? Would that blow your mind, faggot?

>NOOOO
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!
>IT DOESN'T HAVE FLIPS SO THEREFORE IT'S BASED AND REDPILLED!

Based and awesome

Too much testosterone for ya?

they should stretch it out to 45 minutes and add flips and kicks.

Whats the chances both title matches are under 10 minutes? Cant see Brock/Drew going long either.

You marks will defend anything.

why ya cryin? that match is gonna be top tier cringekino, soak it in.

Holy dimes

Holy anti-dimes

Holy dimes.

Holy anti-dimes.

The Regular fans will think this match will suck.
The Casual fans will think this match will suck.
The Hardcore Smark Fans will think this match will suck.
Only Vince Mcmahon and the Cringe Contrarian incels of Yea Forums will like this match while resorting to calling people trannies, post gifs of the young bucks doing flips, and calling them faggots for calling out the cringe this match will ensue.

contrarian here, I will enjoy it for the cringe kino trainwreck its gonna be. the build up is already peak crased with the crowd booing both guys on smackino.

maybe if he flipped into early retirement

Will there be Canadian destroyers?

McIntyre don’t flip and he’s more entertaining and bigger.

How long can a match be when Roman is the one with better endurance

Based

If Goldberg flipped I would legitimately mark

This match goes 4 minutes tops. Goldberg will be nearly hyperventilating by the end and they'll probably have emergency oxygen at ringside. Reigns stands tall to mostly silence and a smattering of booze. Goldberg walks to the back to "Goldberg sucks" chants. Nobody wins. Vince McMahon high fives both guys several times once they get backstage.

sorta like he flips his leukemia on and off

youtube.com/watch?v=O7F-4lT5V1Y

>Imagine the concussion when these numbnuts hits the spear at the SAME FUCKING TIME

FUCK. This was meant for the user wanting to mark over Flipper Goldberg.

Romannetty used to do this attempting to get cheers. Like most of his career it didn't work and miserably failed to get over

Don't force me to post his attempted Hurracanrana

Attached: pls stop booing.gif (360x202, 1.62M)

I hope it gives them each a career-ending but not life-threatening injury

it's gonna be even worse than Lesnar/Goldberg I kek

better than the 12 minute finisher spam fest he had with brock last year

Women will main event and have a too long shitfest of a match. I'd prefer seeing Roman and Goldberg have a good, short match to end the show but since Goldberg might botch and look like an idiot like against Wyatt and the crowd will likely boo Roman, I understand why it wont be the last match

I'd love a 5-minute hoss fest spring in the main event, but that useless jew that killed WCW can't even manage that.

There are no hosses in this match. Only a shell and some wannabe.

Take my money

are they STILL trying to get ramen over?
have they just been throwing guys at him for the past six years hoping they will eventually get to the moment when he finally becomes "the guy?"
what happens when ramen beats both brock and goldberg on the same night and people still do not care for him? just find some more guys to throw at him?
why does it feel like vince is no closer to making him the guy now than when he originally planned for roman to beat brock at wrestlemania 31?

>Brock match will go for 3 minutes
>Goldberg match will go for 2

Great workrate E-boomers

Goldberg literally can not do anything else.

when you're THE GUY you have to beat all the top names and Goldberg is the next in line just like how he always chimps out yelling YOURE NEXT ya obese brainrot smark stinky ass bitch.

If it means Bryan vs Shinsuke get 20 minutes, then I welcome the shitters having blink and you miss it matches (I'll blink)

im not going to watch it so i dint care

Thanks for the compliments, it indeed is great workrate because they can achieve in 5 minutes what "modern cosplay wrestlers" need in 35-40 minutes

but he is not "the guy,' he is just a guy.
what is vince going to do when roman is nowhere closer to becoming "the guy" after he spears brock and goldberg simultaneously and then pins both of them?
is he going to go find more old guys?

ohnononono the absolute state of anti-good matches contrarians

Bore the crowd?

But these matches don't get over tho

imagine still caring about this match after the last 3 years of Nakamura's career

>implying Shinsuke will phone it in for one of his oldest friends in the business, with who he is yet to have a singles match, and has stated it was a big reason for signing the mark contract

where are your qualifications of how to judge a match? Show me your certificate

Where's yours anonnetty?

I was referring to WWE spending years telling us he doesn't matter.

also lol it's WWE. Nakamura could wrestle like he's a decade younger and it would still be underwhelming by design

I didn't use the term anti-good match as if its some objective measurement like a fucking nerd

I cant want for Roman to do the running jumping move.

>Anything's better than letting the broads fumble fuck around again for 20+ minutes before fucking up the finish.

Attached: 09834737373.jpg (608x640, 50K)

If you don't think Goldberg's last match was objectively shit you have no standards and treat WWE like it's your abusive relationship.

tremendous headcanon

here's your finish bro

Attached: wrestlemania finish starring charlotte as roman and bianca as goldberg.webm (480x270, 2.18M)

WTF OH NO NO NO NO NO NO THE STATE OF PAUL'S PLAYPEN

Could be a fun story. Like a gunman duel, but with spears. But Goldberg is old af and can't move, while Reign is still younger, stronger and more agile.

ok now this is based headcanon

I just don't get why we have to either enjoy three minute finisher spam matchups between gassed old men OR flippy superkick manlet shit. There is a happy medium that the WWE won't push anymore.

>Putting a belt on 50-something yo Goldberg, because you can't make new stars and even if someone gets over Vince gets bored with them in 2 months max
>Goldberg will blow up at Mania and do a shitty 10 minute botch-fest

the fucking state of this company

>Reigns
>strong

>10 minutes
Lol it'll go maybe half that

WWE cannot make a new star to save their lives because Vince has the attention span of a fucking squirrel, this is not up for debate.

Not selling the spear. Arrogant pin and a smile. Tell me again why we shouldn't hate this tranny.

I bet you would love it if it was a 30 minute spamfest with kickouts.

If Goldberg went over 5 minutes, I'm pretty sure his brain would fall out of his mouth

nice headcanon

He couldn't reliably hit his moves on Wyatt without messing up, I don't think you could trust him to wrestle a match longer than 5

All matches should be 10 minutes or 15 minutes max.

Wyatt is a stinky obese grubby fat fuck nobody would perform at their 100% against him

Drew v Lesnar should've been the main event for that reason, no midget flippy shit and they don't get gassed in 3 minutes. They're not exactly old either and it has potential to be MOTN if they push themselves.

Bryan did

...you're saying Goldberg is good then? Even though he almost killed himself against Taker and fucked up his one move against Wyatt? Fucking gigabrained, amigo

Yes

I'd watch Goldberg v Undertaker again for the kino botch fest, I would never watch a Bray match more than once.

I agree Wyatt matches suck, but the solution is not to put the world title on a guy who can barely hit his moves with one month's notice to set up the biggest match at the biggest show of the year because you can't build new stars for shit. It's really not

Vince can't be picky with his main events it was only last year that he put the title on Kofi out of desperation. Sure there's better guys to put in the main event as far as talent goes but none or not many of them could pull bigger numbers than Roman vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania.
Better to have two big names than one in the main event to help sell your biggest show of the year.

>WWE cannot make a new star
Who on the current rosters could be a new star? I mean a STAR not just a main eventer who fills in the spot when needed.
The talent pool is limited because chads stopped caring about making a career out of wrestling, now we're left with wrestlers who cater to a smaller smarky demographic because smarks buy a shitload of action figures.

Putting the title on Kofi wasn't that bad. The reign sucked but the win was a good moment

The only true star they've made thus far is Roman, and they made him a star at the expense of the fans who absolutely despised him while he was at the top. They don't have the patience to make someone a star, and even if they do, they end up fucking them up like they did with Roman and giving them garbage promos amid garbage booking. It's a lot of moving parts

Attached: DgdI33-XUAEYVNC.jpg large.jpg (1600x900, 87K)

Lol all this just to try and put Roman over....again...

WWE sucks dicks.

>the win was a good moment
It really wasn't when you think about it, a career midcarder took the title off Daniel Bryan when the peak of his career was throwing pancakes, I don't like Bryan but I admit that he should've won that match by a long shot.

No surprise here, marks shitting on a match already that has two MEN, no flippyshit or their favorite indy vanilla wrestler involved

this'll be the one

Pretty much every wrestler since 2015 has not shown the same potential that Roman has (marketable to the majority of fans) it wasn't like Cena's reign of terror when he buried guys with potential.
The only retarded decision was Daniel Bryan getting eliminated and Roman taking his spot at Wrestlemania, still he survived without the spot so it wasn't major.

>SUPERMAN PUNCH!
>OHH MY GOLDBERG IS STILL STANDING
>SUPERMAN PUNCH!
>HE'S STAGGERED
>SPEAR! SPEAR!
>1-2
>OHHHH MYY GOLDEBERG HAS KICKED OUT
>ROMAN REIGNS WITH ANOTHERSP-JACKHAMMER JACKHAMMER IT'S OVER
>THE BIG DOG KICKS OUT
>SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR THE BIG DOG SPEARS GOLDERG SPEAR SPEAR
>1-2-3

>Hotshotting: the promotion

And Justin Beiber is not the greatest singer of all time, Wrestlemania is a popularity game.

>Vince was so butthurt that his boy had the sub main event that he hotshots the title to Goldberg
Fucking kek

Oh please do

Holy based

Attached: CTLAovvWEAEuMyg.png (424x318, 193K)