Would you still support your team if they were relegated three divisions?

Would you still support your team if they were relegated three divisions?

Attached: stickeroid_5bf57a8955bb6.png (360x360, 107K)

yes
t. supports 4th tier club

Yes, of course.
t.team has never been relegated.

Of course, just in case they crawl back up to the first league like mine did this year

yes
t. supports 69th tier club

I supported Blackburn Rovers down from the Prem, to the old league 1, then back to the Prem, back down to what is now the Championship, then to league 1 now we are back up to the Championship and have a decent team this year.
Going down leagues was actually a good experience as far as football goes, there are some good teams in those leagues and some quality players. I would argue aswell that the Championship is a more exciting league than the Prem, much more competative anyway.

Attached: Blackburn_Rovers_FC.jpg (1024x768, 256K)

Yes I did still support Rangers FC

Almost this. Supported my club since the third tier and we averaged less than 1,000 attendees. Now we’re in the top division in a new stadium that holds 19,500.

Based Cruzeirense

lmao why would you ever support losers
like, why would you chase negative feelings?

Same, but I was a babby when we won the prem. If we don't sign a CB we might be relegated again. I hoped that when we got relegated 2 years ago Venky's would piss off but things look good now

Yes
>his football going experience is exclusively tied to the team's success
The absolute state of you

Been linked with this big German bastard.

Attached: Robin Bormuth.jpg (912x516, 42K)

My team plays in MLS so there’s no chance of that happening.

We won't get relegated now though, Mowbray has made a good side there. I don't see why we can't push for play offs. And I reckon half our defensive problems were because Raya couldn't control his defence, he had no authority.

>football going experience
Cringe

yeah

it would mean less coverage of my team though so that would be annoying

Walton doesn't look any better desu but at least he's a literal giant

Any proper CB will do at this point (except wes brown and greer)

There is only two divisions in my country tho they did announce the'll be a 3rd tier regional division, i've yet to hear any news about it since then

He had a good record at Brighton. I think it was something like 19 clean sheets from 41 games or something like that. But yeah he's about 6 foot 5 so he might have a bit more of a presence than Raya. Raya was good but I think he lost his bottle after getting his nose broke.

Or last season I mean, wherever he was.

Fuck no

>Identity crisis: the country cringing at anything
jej

Attached: 111.png (1048x121, 13K)

Of course. In Portugal, if you get relegated three divisions, chances are they'll put you back in the first league some 10 years later. Boavista and Gil Vicente might tell you more about that.

Yea desu

yes. I only support one team and that's never going to change. if they cease existing I'll probably stop watching football

Rot weiss essen?

Or you get a Jewish investor like Famalicão

My team is my local A ball club and I went to a D-III college