Well, Yea Forums, It's Sunday, and as a Christian board, we must Thank God and ask for forgiveness

Well, Yea Forums, It's Sunday, and as a Christian board, we must Thank God and ask for forgiveness.

Thank You, Lord, for everything you've done for me, and giving me comfy Friends that enjoy wrestling. Please, forgive me, Lord, for all this sins I have committed. Thank You, Christ, for dying for us. I love You, amen.

Attached: JPEG_20190824_211515.png (636x900, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/l94FMMlVz30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you based Jesus. Forgive me for being cringe and posting here, please give me ding-dong diddly strength to stop coming here and be a more productive human being. Amen

Amen Bro

HEY NERDS THERE IS NO GOD YOU NEED TO STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE PRAYING TO A DEAD JEW ON A STICK EVOLUTION IS THE BEST.

BASED
CRINGE

Attached: Faithless Fool.jpg (590x359, 61K)

Stfu reddit fag

Based Big Nails Jesus going over the faithless fools. Amen

*chuckle* fuckin got 'em *smug chuckle*

Enjoy nothing

>HEY NERDS THERE IS NO GOD YOU NEED TO STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE PRAYING TO A DEAD JEW ON A STICK EVOLUTION IS THE BEST.

Attached: 001_DSC02429--3893e9682d0be14d1ae657fce347e554 - Edited.jpg (325x505, 36K)

based and amen

cringe, but there's still time to find God, brother.

Based and Christpilled

god doesn't exist and jesus was gay

Attached: 1583083730565.png (506x538, 216K)

I love you, brother. I pray you'll one day find the Lord. Your time is short.

bump

False flag. Atheists haven't been this gay since 2010

>>Based Big Dog and BIg Bibles AJ proven draws
>>Jesus himself in the crowd saving trannies and helping AEW improve enough to beat NXT

Man hes the savior of pro wrestling as well?

Amen

Attached: basedbigdog.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

Wait theres people who really think humans were made of mud lmao

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html

youtu.be/l94FMMlVz30

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

Attached: 1414252.jpg (2560x1579, 1.19M)

you're going to hell tranny

Oh my God you are so cringe
Stop bringing up Carder in every single thread

Yeah lmao, maybe that was a bit too far. I'm high as fuck rn and don't want to burn in hell possibly,

What was it?

Some off topic cringe about Carder’s hair
The thing is that (s)he killed mmmposting and misses it a lot so (s)he brings him up in every thread hoping that there will be some discussion about him but ironically his spam is just killing it even further
Just take a look /baddass/ threads that (s)he creates, they have 0 activity so (s)he spams him everywhere else

It wasn't anything about hair. It was just a joke prayer about anti-taker posters is all.

stop lying you nasty hair fetishising tranny

takertranny talking about hair and getting banned for spam again
fuck off psycho

This is almost totally right except the part about hell being " Made for the devil and his angels" and neglecting to mention the Jew

I deleted my posts because I realised they were kinda cringey, that's all. They weren't anything about hair.

To be frank I stop reading a post every time I see the word GOATtaker because I know that it was created by a mentally ill NEET so I just assumed that it was something hair related, spammer

stop lying i saw it

Attached: Haruhi186.jpg (474x266, 26K)

based.