/cyc/ /TdF/ stage 21 Rambouillet - Paris Champs-Élysées

It's over. The most interesting Tour in years has unfortunately been ruined by shortened stages and Egan Bernal has basically been handed the win. Remember that, as in life, everything always ends in disappointment. However, it has been a great three weeks, the real fun was in the journey and the /comfyposting/ along the way. Maybe next year we can all go camping!!! Let's hope there is a completely reliable non-murdering person out there who can provide accomodations. Not gonna post anything about today's clown stage because who cares, bring back a Paris TT plz.

Final classifications:

1. Egan Bernal (Col) 79.52.52
2. Geraint Thomas (GBr) + 1.11
3. Steven Kruijswijk (Ned) + 1.31
4. Emanuel Buchmann (Dui) + 1.56
5. Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) + 3.45
6. Mikel Landa (Spa) + 4.23
7. Rigoberto Urán (Col) + 5.15
8. Nairo Quintana (Col) + 5.30
9. Alejandro Valverde (Spa) + 6.12
10. Warren Barguil (Fra) + 7.32

Mountains: Romain Bardet (lol)
Youth: Egan Bernal

Contenders today:

2.75 Caleb Ewan
2.75 Dylan Groenewegen
4.0 Elia Viviani
8.0 Peter Sagan
13.0 Alexander Kristoff
31.0 Niccolo Bonifazio
41.0 Edvald Boasson Hagen
51.0 Sonny Colbrelli
51.0 Michael Matthews

Départ réel will be at 18:10.

Attached: 3da7e.jpg (960x579, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8
procyclingstats.com/statistics/start/injuries
procyclingstats.com/rider.php?id=140272
wielerflits.nl/nieuws/na-tourcriteriums-2019-overzicht-met-de-deelnemers/
youtube.com/watch?v=FikzgWE3t0A
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK_p5NHZTU
youtube.com/watch?v=3sK0bsQ7A7Q
sporza.be/nl/2019/07/27/sammy/
uci.org/news/2018/track-cycling-a-question-of-direction---why-counter-clockwise--185416
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Parmentier
felixwong.com/2010/11/tour-de-france-bicycles-historical-bike-weights/
twitter.com/NievesMoya/status/1155476640153198594
twitter.com/NievesMoya/status/1155476698231726082
deutschland-tour.com/en/home
youtu.be/i-InIi1ofLY
youtube.com/watch?v=iDlsMPduHsM
france.tv/france-3/direct.html
sporza.be/nl/matches/wielrennen/tour-de-france/2019/etappe-21/
rtbf.be/auvio/direct_tour-de-france?lid=186313#/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11728098/Paris-to-allow-cyclists-to-skip-red-lights.html
teambahrainmerida.com/ivan-garcia-cortina-gone-with-the-wind-to-the-2nd-place/
equipecycliste-groupama-fdj.fr/equipe-cycliste/thibaut-pinot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strong vibes bloom after TdF title goes to South America

Attached: Egan Bernal beijado.jpg (1200x642, 469K)

>bothering to make a thread for the final "stage"

FUCK BERNAL AND FUCK AG2R

Not even mad that Bernal wins the tour. He was clearly the strongest GC rider, maybe excluding pre accident >pinot, and would've won even if they had been able to ride the original route. Also the tour was exiting and had multiple guys fighting for the win up until the 19th stage, something we haven't really had in years. Rating this tour at a solid 8/10.

Agreed, it was good. Ineos was not that dominant which helped a lot, Kwiatkowski and Moscon were a joke

Bernal would win even if not riding for iMEOS (exception is Movistar because of their >strategists)

it's been a good one, one of the best for a while
enjoyed posting and here's to a great vuelta

The best rider won senpai, he wans't handed anything.

Would it be more fair in the future if the stage winners would get a bigger time bonus? It would make/force GC riders to attack more in the future.

They would only sprint in the final meters.
Something like a % of their gap as a bonus would make them move their ass but it would be too convoluted.

This will remain the most French tour in a long time, mostly due to Allaphillipe.

On of the few men showing panache, one of the few who dares to attack, even if it might cost him.

Ineos, Buchmann and Kruijswijk were riding to keep position, not to advance.

Attached: 1563440824488.png (1000x1260, 222K)

based

This

Buchmann tried twice but couldn’t

TJV probably the most visible team in the TdF this year.

I think all of them have been in the spotlight at some point.

Kruijswijk as main GC guy, de Plus and Bennett as superdoms. Teunissen and Groenewegen with stage wins and yellow jersey. Tony with his beasting at the head of the peloton alongside his DQ with Rowe. WvA with his sprint win and his unfortunate crash.

The only one who has been less visible is Jansen.

Crashweak shall be relegated to doméstique status since Poomoulin has joined into Joembo. Same with Roglic.

Jumbo deserves a better leader, if Roglic was there he would have at least tried to attack like he did last year.

Next year's TdF will probably be a Thomas/Bernal situation with Dumoulin/Roglic or Dumoulin/Kruijswijk.

705 days to Grand Depart in Copenhagen, Denmark

Not sure if i continue in the vuelta threads

Attached: 2021-Grand-Depart-Copenhagen-Map.jpg (1163x979, 115K)

I will be there

Attached: 5c.jpg (800x600, 123K)

Poomoulin is a tier above those two, they may do some usual PR dual captain bullshit but Poomoulin is gonna be the real leader.

Attached: 1nu1mt.jpg (400x388, 38K)

I wish we could could just see every single top rider in the world all focusing on the tdf. Must be the only sport in the world where guys skip the biggest event. Imagine a golfer skipping the Masters or a tenniser skipping Wimbledon.

They could easily fix the calendar to make it happen. Vuelta first. 4 week break. Tour. 4 week break. Giro. The top guys need to stop travelling around the world to shit tier races. Leave that to the scrubs. Notice how Froome, Thomas and Bernal don't race much.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 11-27-00.png (1357x638, 933K)

That wouldn't solve anything, riders would simple target Vuelta -> Giro double or Tour.

What they should do is to move the Giro earlier so there are 6/7 weeks to recover so riders would be more likely to do both, and actually that's a thing that ASO has asked RCS to do but for some reason they refused, which is fucking retarded since it would simply benefit them.

I switched the Giro and vuelta because of snow. Teams need to force their riders into riding all the big races. It is possible if the calendar is right

>Giro in april
>all the mountains covered by snow
>only flat and hilly stages avaliable

>snow finishes
>not kino

Attached: 1499601835332.jpg (1000x667, 620K)

Vuelta would have the same problem, because Pyrenees can into snow too

>2019 Tirreno Adriatico
>one stage cancelled because of snow

>tour
>July
>2 stage cancelled because hailstorm

>so called race
>not allowed to race

lmao the absolute state of roidcycle

Is Bardet the most undeserved Polka Dot winner of the decade? I think so

Riding a bike is a serious and dangerous business....especially if you consider the profit/danger ratio, it's very low.

>procyclingstats.com/statistics/start/injuries

So, which South American will win the Vuelta? Clearly the era of British dominance is now over and the Era of the Sudaca has started

López, Carapaz, Chavez, Sosa and maybe Bernal

Tough to pick

Charteau 2010.

>No stage wins
>13 PCS points

procyclingstats.com/rider.php?id=140272

Polka jersey has always been a loser jersey anyway, riders should be offended to wear it, it is actually an insult

Edward Bernard is British, he was created in an Evilos lab in deepest darkest Shropshire.

Le Tour should introduce a black jersey, like Giro, I laughed my ass off as the Jap got that jersey.

Kruijswijk didnt even attack once kek

He’s the worst I hate his face so fucking much

At least Quintana attacks (almost all them as backwards attacks)

bring back the combination classification jersey

>le real depart at 18:10
Was it always like this?

no

No. I can remember that the last stage was a real race instead of a meme.

sip

Attached: 7853890876.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Friendship with Quintana is over.

Now Bernal Gómez is my best friend.

>tfw no riders like The Terror of Tashkent on actual peloton

Attached: Djamolidin Abdujaparov.jpg (1024x613, 187K)

bring back the boomer era
this lad, pantani, armstrong, jalabert, cipollini, big franck vandenbroucke
great bunch of lads desu

>Armstrong

Fuck him, not worth mentioning

Nah it was ugly.

I hate that faggot so much. The asshole almost killed my favorite sport en he still tries to be relevant in cycling. He is so full of himself without any shame. RAAAGE

he doesn't deserve podium

You can still see the psychopath in him in that podcast. Feel bad for Hincapie who seems like a nice guy.

At least Floyd is paying your debts with society

Attached: Floyd Landis (2).jpg (1600x800, 223K)

Who are they gonna send to la Vuelta? I feel like a strong team like that without a sprinter and all of them riding for Roidglitch could be really effective.

based

too mountainous for him me think

Bro if anything you skip the French Open for Wimbledon.

Wimbledon is the biggest tennis event of the year.

today is Kristoffs day, and he will throw his bike

I watched one episode (pls buy this great product) After all he did, the motherfucker still has a opinion about cycling. He should just move on. Every word he say is damaging cycling. I will never forget this picture when he was exposed as a junky and mafia boss and still denied it. This motherfucker is a next level psychopath

Attached: lanceshirts.jpg (615x409, 41K)

.. KRUIJSWIJK Steven
.. VAN DER HOORN Taco
.. BENNETT George
.. HOFSTEDE Lennard
.. KUSS Sepp
.. POWLESS Neilson
.. ROOSEN Timo
.. GESINK Robert
.. ROGLIČ Primož
.. MARTIN Tony
.. GROENEWEGEN Dylan

PCS has this for the Vuelta, preselection so 3 get dropped from the list later

Will Superman join the top 10 next year or will he ride for Fuglsang?

Unitedstatian cycling needs a new trailblazer like LeMond

>everybody was shitting on him
>all the french people ignored him jumping on the Allah/Pinot bandwagon
>in the end he is the only one in the podium in paris

Attached: 1564250673917.jpg (1220x813, 112K)

Fuglsand will ride for Superman.

And shall be ignorated again

Based dodo

I guess this year was his last chance

Seriously the way he behaves after all that happened is disturbing. This guy knows no shame.

the new generation hates him even more.

This, his podium spot was Pinot's.

Don't hate on him please, he's a good guy

Attached: Steven Kruijswijk.jpg (448x315, 23K)

Do what we do and ignore him. The number of non-cycling fans in this country who even remember Lance is close to zero now.

I haven't seen a single yellow bracelet in years, which is sort of a shame because the Livestrong foundation divorced itself from Lance and continued to provide valued services for cancer patients and survivors but its finances have been dwindling lately.

>Froome, Dumoulin, Roglic, Lopez all back next year
Did I forget someone

>Poels' contract ends this year
>has his worst performance in the tour

Oh no no will he be fine?
Same for Moscon, after all the trouble he has cause I wonder if they wanna keep him around.

Kwiatkowski is fine though, his contract lasts until next year, he has time to redeem himself.

Attached: 220px-Wout_Poels_2016.jpg (220x293, 15K)

This. Mention Lance Armstrong and the response is
>I thought his name was Neil. Or are you thinking of Lance "Buzz" Aldrin?

Yes, the winner of it all. Evenepoel of course

Oh and Carapaz

No doubt he’s a good guy, but he’s so anticlimatic it makes me want to scream at him, he annoys me very very much

I also blame him for what he did for the Livestrong movement. Everything he did was so fucked up. I feel bad for the generation after him that picked up the pieces. They are the heroes, they saved cycling.

I understand, it sucks he has no acceleration or punch at all, he is just a diesel that never dies and that's not very exciting to look at

carapaz is a one year meme. prove me wrong

Why is stage 21 so late this year? I'm gonna be tucked up all warm and snug in bed dreaming about lasagne

The heatwave would be my guess.

>implying Ineos isn't gonna turn him in a perpetual giro/vuelta winner

Allah could be awarded the prix de la combativité though, sort of a podium.

His name isn't even Lance Armstrong but Lance Edward Gunderson. This is how far this psychopath goes. Taking the name of a real American hero.

It’s for the show, they think it’s better to have them arriving in the evening

hes gonna be a perennial domestique for skelly/thomas/elf boy

after yesterday boasting about his own height, today the host who constantly calls caleb "the little man", on social media belittled his colleague for having no hair and indulgently showed off his own hair

Alaphilippe will almost certainly win supercombative.

Lord Chris and Sir Geraint are boomers now, they won't last long

Jumbo shouldnt be allowed to wear yellow

The start of the stage has been this late for a few years now. It's just because the Champs-Élysées looks nice in the dusk.

A question for my dutch and belgian friends: is there a list of all the post tour crits somewhere?

Nah they will be at the tour.

Based

>Froome
>coming back

After the stage wins and dropping Allaflip i think they do.

Pinot should won this /TdF/ desu

why the fuck it's so late today? is it because of stupid laser show again?
btw, MTB European championship will start in an hour on Eurosport player. MVDP is on start list.

wielerflits.nl/nieuws/na-tourcriteriums-2019-overzicht-met-de-deelnemers/

Puck Moonen is advertised too lol

Attached: EAjySRWXkAAwcYO.jpg (1599x1200, 330K)

>Val Thorens
>2019: average speed 25.94 km/h(Alejandro Valverde)
>1994: average speed 25.78 km/h(Marco Pantani)

>b-but riders nowadays don't dope

Attached: 1559489132285.png (258x544, 105K)

all 3 of them? 2 if any and Carapaz is below all of them. If anything we will get vuelta

Attached: using gears.jpg (1024x846, 163K)

Froome and Bernal will certainly be at the tour, plus Thomas wants to do the tour again so there may be conflicts.

Better materials, food, marginal gains etc

>using gears

Attached: Oo.jpg (640x800, 96K)

Bedankt!

>MTB

Not a sport

OH NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=FikzgWE3t0A

>using flats

Attached: Ciclismo em descida.jpg (540x720, 57K)

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed shitposting with you lads during this tdf and I hope you all enjoy yourselves until the next time. Please join me for one final important message, ahem:

FUCK LANDSLIDES
FUCK HAIL
FUCK INEOS
FUCK PRUDHOMME
AND FUCK JANNIES

God bless.

jannies gave us an extension on pic limit on some threads so im not sure of that last one pal

youtube.com/watch?v=uOK_p5NHZTU

This guy was such a meme, we laughed at him like we do at guys like Porte and Tejay now. And then he turned it all around, became World Champion and won the Tour, pretty based

25 years is huge in terms of mechanical and training progress.
Not saying they don't dope though.

Attached: cunnypost.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Why are you watching 10 minute videos about little kids user...

Isn't it weird that we got the greatest TdF in years despite the 2 winners being the 2 favourites?

Attached: equipeprediction.jpg (640x387, 64K)

I like dikke banden races. They are part of the criteriums. Wait. Are you pedo?

imagine what Pantani in top form could do on modern bike

This thing looks so stupid, you can't use it alone, you can't climb nor descend...

looks fun tho

Attached: using gears.webm (960x722, 1.7M)

I don't think they can do that.

I checked on Pantani...how did he not even once win a mountain jersey?

oh, of course, must have been mods, my bad

topkek, imagine the chutes.

the 1994 stage also wasn't shortened to less than half of what was planned

idiot

When the TDF first launched in 1903, it was first organised as a publicity stunt to increase sales for an auto magazine, edited by a guy named Henri Desgrange. A prominent cyclist and owner of a Parisian velodrome, Desrange was pretty obsessed with making the race as tough as possible. He once said that in his ideal race, the winner would be the only one who finished. He was also of the opinion that variable gears on a bicycle were something better left to the weak. “Isn’t it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur?”, he told reporters. “We are getting soft… As for me, give me a fixed gear!”
>using gears

Attached: All Challrnges Accepted.jpg (850x612, 127K)

Gotta spin fast.

Attached: gottaspinfast.png (760x316, 331K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3sK0bsQ7A7Q

He would have been disgusted by the last stages shortened.
>a landslide ? MUH DICK

I saw that video. The tour was so hard back in the day. I love those stories.

petition to rename Val Thorens to Val Torain or something like that
Thorens sounds too scandinavian

The acceptance of drug-taking in the Tour de France was so complete by 1930 that the rule book distributed by Henri Desgrange himself, reminded riders that they would have to buy their own drugs as they would not be provided by the organisers.
Alcohol consumption to dull the pain and fatigue was standard during the first five decades of the Tour. Before the mountain stages, competing cyclists would also smoke cigarettes to “open up the lungs”, increase blood pressure and heart rate.

From the very beginning, the sport was based around substance abuse, so if you think about it – maybe Lance was just keeping up a proud Tour de France tradition?!
>using oxygen

Attached: using oxygen.jpg (586x800, 204K)

It's not the doping, mate. He's a legit psychopath.

I don’t understand how this doping machine of Valverde is still allowed to compete

He`s spinning in his grave.
We need to bring back the real TDF.

>reminded riders that they would have to buy their own drugs as they would not be provided by the organisers.

My sides are in orbits.

Nice one, mate.

Nitroglicerin pills smashed and mixed with clay were a thing for old riders too

Is he Cipollini?

>Alcohol consumption to dull the pain and fatigue was standard during the first five decades of the Tour. Before the mountain stages, competing cyclists would also smoke cigarettes to “open up the lungs”, increase blood pressure and heart rate.
>mfw i could have competed

Hello NOS! When your stream start on nos.nl?

Attached: based.png (1367x763, 193K)

Not sure myself.

18:10

>they would have to buy their own drugs as they would not be provided
shit race

Yes, that's Cipo.

When cyclists passed through towns, the residents wanted to help their local rider, so they’d show up with bats, chains and buckets of piss when the riders came by, and only let their favourite pass through the blockage. Mining towns were particularly fanatical and spectators often retaliated against cyclists who had been accused of cheating. Groups of hoodlums waited in hiding for the racers, planned on beating, bottling or even knifing cyclists in the lead to help their local favourite. Many riders threw in the towel because of the fans.
>french fans not helping ALAPHILIPPE and PINOT

Attached: Bucket of Piss.jpg (1024x724, 206K)

Based and, dare I say it, redpilled.

Attached: 1487001906-lostjack.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

Nearly everyone's still doping, but I also believe the sport is more honest than it's ever been because the drugs themselves are so ineffective in comparison to the old EPO/HGH/Blood doping/Cortisone combination.

The blood tampering drugs could turn a man into a cycling monster, whereas today's drugs will help you shed fat and turn you into a skellington but don't do much to actually make you faster.

Plus, since they're expensive and don't do all that much, it's possible for a truly clean rider to compete (not win, mind you, but compete).

Imagine the absolute state of Froome if he rode in those days.

And I thought the fuckers in the mountains were annoying

>blood doping
>old

Attached: shutterstock-1080584588.jpg (729x425, 34K)

TdF change very much in the last 40 years alone. Imagine Tour with 5 ITT today.

Attached: Capture.png (978x943, 137K)

What's your point? Do you believe autologous blood transfusions to be new technology?

Proves that Froome shouldn't win about a little piss

EPO made comeback this year, but mostly with third-rate Colombians

1977 TdF, a.k.a. Tour de Doping

>Every day, five cyclists were tested for doping: the leader in the general classification, the winner of the stage, the runner-up of the stage, and two randomly selected cyclists, for a total of 110 tests.[14] Six cyclists tested positive for Pemoline: Joop Zoetemelk (15th stage), Sebastien Pozo (16th stage), Antonio Menendez (17th and 18th stage), Joaquim Agostinho (18th stage), Fernando Mendes (18th stage) and Luis Ocaña (18th stage).[15][16][17] Pozo was unable to provide urine within two hours for the doping control after the prologue, which is treated as a positive result.[14] All were fined with 1000 Swiss Francs, received one month of provisional suspension, were set back to the last place in the stage and penalised with 10 minutes in the general classification.[16]

Directly after the Tour, there were rumours about Thévenet and Kuiper having used doping. The Tour officials came together, and made a statement that Thévenet was officially the winner of the Tour. Some months later, when Thévenet was in hospital, he admitted having used cortisone. His popularity plunged after that, and Thévenet was never again able to compete for the general classification.[12] Though he was able to stay near the second tier general classification riders approaching the end of his career as he finished in the top 20 of both the 1980 Tour de France and Vuelta.

Froome and Bernal would literally be dead.

It's not old we literally had some huge cases like 2 months ago, they are using still using all those stuffs.

Holy crap, don`t want.

Thank god, this year's tour showed us how much more exciting is the race is less TT kms, something that everyone and their dogs were clamoring for years.

In the Tour de France, the rider who finishes last is accorded the distinction of lanterne rouge – in reference to the red lanterns traditionally hung from the caboose of a train so dispatchers can see in the dark if the last car of the train is still there as it goes by. Last place finishers in the Tour de France are given a red lantern in honor of their failure and their courage for not dropping out along the way.

> not awarding the lanterne rouge
This needs to be brought back.

Pic related - Fellow riders knotted inner-tubes together to haul him up in 1951.

Attached: Crash of Willem van Est.jpg (564x1062, 215K)

We have become such pussies nowadays.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-28 Yellow jersey statistics - Wikipedia.png (908x538, 68K)

Oh, I meant old in terms of technology, as opposed to the newer drugs like Aicar and GW1516.

>leaving just because your bike broke

The absolute state of frogs.

Some riders wanted to be the red lantern, likeit is price. Good that they stopped that.

>collective withdrawal due to threat of French spectators
Kek, a fine tradition

>tfw you realize the boomer that assaulted Froome was just keeping up a tradition

Attached: 1558271426376.jpg (637x621, 100K)

>Good that they stopped that.
No, bring it back. They still have to make the time cut. Be a great battle to come last.

>ineos cyclists nearby
>take your laguiole Jacques

Attached: 854903e36cdd20e542835c5388793b05d8021ad2_couteau-laguiole-nature-classique.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Sadly we can't do that anymore, you would be fiché S and GIGN'd. They even investigate when someone pours spikes on the road ffs. Fuck Macron.

>Good that they stopped that.
No, bring it back. They still have to make the time cut. Be a great battle to come last.

They got rid of it because guys at the back started sandbagging instead of racing. The guy who finishes last gets all sorts of pity-fame but the guy who finishes one place ahead of him gets nothing.

The Italians had the Maglia Nera in the Giro (same thing). Pinarello was legendarily founded using the prize money gained from "winning" the Maglia Nera.

LOOOOOOOL

>complains about derailleurs but chooses to walk through the mud.
a real winner would have rode it

Wim van Est became famous because of that fall, he was wearing the yellow jersey at that time as well. It's one of those eternal stories about the Tour that you always hear.

>At home, Van Est's fame grew even more when Pontiac, which had supplied watches to the Dutch team in the Tour de France, started an advertising campaign "Seventy meters deep I dropped, my heart stood still but my Pontiac never stopped"

>GIGN'd
Those guys would fit right in with a US police department (in terms of eagerness to shoot, not in terms of fitness. They'd need to gain 25-50kg.)

I'll say this about the French (the Army, at least, in my experience): once they start shooting, they go fucking nuts.

But I want to win that damn lantern, look good in my room with a lit candle in it.

These are dark days for friendly banter indeed.

>A second incident involving a dog occurred on Stage 18. Sandy Casar and Frederik Willems were in a four-man break when Casar collided with a dog running across the road, causing both him and Willems to fall. Casar was able to rejoin the break with the help of Axel Merckx despite receiving road rash on his right buttock, while Willems returned to the peloton. Casar went on to win the stage.[16][17][18]

Mere coincidence!

This is not how a race works, maybe it its a thing in America where everyone gets a medal for participating. Fuck off with this shit.

This. That guy was a pussy. I hope he got knifed by the fans.

Interesting story, thanks, did not know that.

>maybe it its a thing in America where everyone gets a medal for participating.
This is a myth.

It's just children's (like age 5) soccer leagues in rich white that used to give "participation trophies" back in the mid 90's.
Then they realized that was not healthy for the children's sense of accomplishment and stopped.

Did you watch the Sporza bit about Offredo? First thing he did when he finished yesterday was cheering that he got rid of the Lanterne Rouge. Now that is something I respect.

Damn it, I want that red lantern.
I have a thing for lanterns. Boats, trains, I fucking love them.

I didn't knew that haha. The Lanterne Rouge means you are shit, why celebrate it? It takes time away from the winner.
I'm sorry for that post, i used it as an example.
Can someone check on Australia?

to be honest, it can sometimes be a monument to the power of will of some guys (eg Lawson Craddock at last year's Tour)

>The Lanterne Rouge means you are shit, why celebrate it?
Perserverance in the face of failure.
You have no chance of winning, you have no chance of even beating anyone. Any reasonable person would get off the bike and go home but you stuck it out and made it to the end.

totally this

What time does the stage start today lads?

Agreed. The interview was very good btw, it's always interesting how every cyclist in the Tour has their own story.

sporza.be/nl/2019/07/27/sammy/

In the 1904 tour, 12 out 27 finishing riders were disqualified for taking the train instead of racing. Back then, the traffic wasn’t stopped on the roads, you had checkpoints once in a while, but very few people were actually watching, so taking the train probably wasn’t too difficult to get away with.
Stories spread of riders spreading tacks on the road to delay rivals with punctures, of riders poisoning each other. One French racer Lucien Petit-Breton complained to an official that he had seen a rival hanging on to a motorcycle, only to have the cheating rider pull out a revolver on him.

Attached: Zee gun is in my shorts.jpg (736x1178, 171K)

>only to have the cheating rider pull out a revolver on him.
Tour d'America when?

I always liked the number two in a race. Because he is the fist looser.
Is this not scraping the bottom? Why give attention to it?

They even eat american food. Honorary mutts.

Attached: 1557786897133.png (1139x955, 611K)

He's doing it, the madman.

CAN IT POSSIBLY BE?

IT IS!

>american journalist
it's closer to their swat unit than the seal

Thanks for this. Heerljk

>the other was critically injured from a fall down a flight of stairs
Kek, that polite way of saying they beat the fuck out of him within an inch of his life while the other guy was bleeding out in a puddle of his own piss

Also
>le gendarmerie

>mfw we will never have this kind of kino again

Now those were chads willing to do anything to win, I hate these pussies nowadays

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>Is this not scraping the bottom? Why give attention to it?
I think it's a vestige of its origins as an Audax. (Time-limited endurance events where all finishers receive equal recognition regardless of time.)

I agree, though, the red lantern really doesn't serve any purpose anymore. The last-place finisher finishes because he's getting paid to ride, not just some sense of personal perseverance.

i'd watch a 1905 tdf mad max like movie
directed by guy richie and with jean dujardin as main character

Is he winning?

>Perseverance in the face of failure.
Yes Yes, this American gets it.

>directed by guy richie
That would ruin it, though. Look at his filmography. He hasn't done anything good since "Snatch".

i liked his sherlock holmes movie desu and i liked his pre ww1 london

Imagine Nibbles pulling a gun on you after you point out a sticky bottle
fucking kek, legends

Yeah he's booming them. He has like a 20 second gap even after a crashing on the first lap (didn't see, I assume it wasn't too bad). Race is about halfway.

Imagine the colombians weaponed and riding in grupettos

Holy shit, this is a fantastic idea.
Needs to be directed by Tarantino though.

>The last-place finisher finishes because he's getting paid to ride, not just some sense of personal perseverance.
They would be paid no matter what. They really do it to be proud to finish the TdF, being DNF is the real shame.

Luc Besson would be better. Imagine the riders with Le Parkour skills

Another story, about 1924 and 1925 Tour winner Ottavio Bottecchia

>On 3 June 1927, a farmer outside the village of Peonis, near Bottecchia's home, found him on the roadside. His skull was cracked, one collarbone and other bones broken. His bike lay some distance away on the verge and wasn't damaged. There were no skid marks to suggest a car had forced him off the road and no marks to the pedals or handlebar tape to suggest he'd lost control. Bottecchia was carried to an inn and laid on a table. A priest gave him the last rites. From there he was taken by cart to hospital in Gemona. He died there on June 14, twelve days later, without regaining consciousness.

> Theories abound about the circumstances of his death. Bernard Chambaz of L'Humanité said: Accident or assassination? The accident theory, favoured by justice, on the accounts of witnesses and a medical examination which also referred to several fractures, was based on an assumption of an illness, sunstroke and a fall. In fact, the inquiry was quickly closed. The theory suited everybody: the Mussolini régime, the presumed killer and even – it's sad to say – the family, now sure of a large insurance payout.

>Don Dantė Nigris, the priest who gave him the last rites, is said to have attributed the death to Fascists unhappy about Bottecchia's more liberal leanings. But an Italian dying from stab wounds on a New York waterfront claimed he had been employed as a hit man. He named a supposed godfather, although nobody of the name was ever found.

>Much later, the farmer who had found him said on his deathbed: "I saw a man eating my grapes. He'd pushed through the vines and damaged them. I threw a rock to scare him, but it hit him. I ran to him and realised who it was. I panicked and dragged him to the roadside and left him. God forgive me!"

Tough times

Attached: Ottavio_Bottecchia_1923.jpg (800x1013, 121K)

>being DNF is the real shame.
...and now I'm sad about Pinot again. Thanks, user.

Attached: stop_hes_already_dead.gif (220x165, 418K)

>I saw a man eating my grapes
Fully deserved desu, stand your ground

You guys watching the mountain pedaling on Eurosport?

yep

Yeah. Seems to be a battle for 2nd place by now, barring any mechanicals or crashes.

24hours of Spa

What a fucking rock it was that it killed him.

Are there clockwise track cycling races instead of anticlockwise ones?

w-what ?

Back in the days peasants were literal cavemen.

turn right insstead of turn left

Ah sorry i didn't read "track".
No I don't think it exists, never seen.

Danish commentator keeps calling him Mauritz Van der Poel

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

uci.org/news/2018/track-cycling-a-question-of-direction---why-counter-clockwise--185416 might be of interest

kek

KAM ON JULIAN, JUST ATTACK AND TAKE 4MINUTES !

Attached: 1539631471270.jpg (400x388, 40K)

Normally, this just isn't something you're supposed to do on the last day. But if a French rider were to be very close to victory, I'm sure the public would understand if he decided to go full meme.

What if... ?

Attached: une-partie-du-peloton-a-du-prendre-son-mal-en-patience-devant-un-passage-a-niveau.jpg (860x620, 78K)

Thanks

based

At least I was the only one at work who backed Bernal to win and I won €70

>tfw no yellow jersey
>tfw no gf

Attached: 53430123_811863422514646_3555405327959766130_n.jpg (1080x1209, 161K)

embarrassing desu. vdp is more than a minute ahead

What a beautiful English couple.

>tfw I see a pro-Lancer

Attached: IMG_0933.jpg (1056x1305, 706K)

I almost feel like the worst thing about Lance was the disappointment.

Those first couple of wins were such a great story, overcoming cancer and all that. It was really inspirational stuff. (Even the French liked him back then.)

Then, of course, we realized he was a colossal fraud and an asshole to boot. He cucked us all.

Cyclists jump over a level crossing during a TDF stage during the race.

Attached: crossing_.jpg (858x525, 134K)

Damn yo, Egan looks like a character from a Wes Anderson film. I think that's aesthetic af desu.

It's probably one of, if not, the craziest sports story ever. Everything was life and death after cancer: cycling, critics/accusers. I wish everything happened differently or the circumstances that they raced in were different. A psychopath to the end.

Yeah he looks good, he deserves better than goblina.

Were those fixed-gear bikes back then or did they have single-speed freewheels?

Oh man, I really wanted to believe and I did in the beginning. Phil Liggett even believed Lance was`t a doper when he was commentating with Sherwin on SBS tv here. So disappointed when he spilled the beans on Oprah. Infact, I still believe he should keep those jerseys but with a black mark against his name.

>Even the French liked him back then
unfortunately for him it was during the poor relation between our two nations (the freedom fry gate)

By 1935 at least, they could coast, so they had freewheels. Single speed, still. If you wanted to go to a different ratio you actually had to stop, and change your gearing.

I have no idea myself about that.

But french fries were invented by the belgians.

1999 and 2000, you guys cheered him like everyone else. After that, yeah, his winning was starting to look increasingly bullshitty.

IT IS!

Attached: 2019-07-28 21-30-05.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

>the freedom fry gate
That's because you didn't want to participate in our oil war in Iraq. Our feelings got hurt. We were supposed to be warfriends.

IT'S MATHIEU VAN DER POEL!

irak war was like 02 or 03 at this moment he started to be really impopular and suspect in france

>they look at the bike first

Attached: 36805632393_e97c625ab9_b.jpg (1024x527, 205K)

Hey guys,

Rapey cannibal camping Hans here.

Sorry if i made some threads uncomfy. That wasnt my intention.
This was my first tour i followed on Yea Forums and it was decent comfy posting from day 1. it was a quite interesting tour, if not the most interesting in the last years, but unfortunately it got castrated in the last two stages.
You are all damn fine lads, even some bongs, and i thoroughly enjoyed shitposting with you.
My first post that started the actual rapey german camper thingbwas indeed honest and well intended and i only realized how rapey it came across when anons pointed that out. Being an old Yea Forumstard i couldnt let go such an opportunity and i started to live the role of the german cannibal.
I would still welcome a /cyc/ camping trip but i guess that ship has sailed.
I hope you got at least some small keks out of it.
Can't wait for Vuelta...

a real patrician should look at the columns first

Attached: 1612.jpg (911x542, 46K)

Why hasn't someone hired a comedian to run like a spectator next to the yellow jersey wearing INEOS rider on a brutal mountain stage and shoot off a bunch of one liners to break the riders concentration.
No way can you ride if you are laughing your ass off.

Get the fuck out of here.

How many bikes do you own Yea Forums? Why is /n/ so much better of a board ?

Sarkozy supported him until the very end even when it was clear to everyone that he was a cheater. Liars get along very well I guess.
(fun fact sarkozy wasn't reelected)

Attached: nicolas-sarkozy-et-lance-armstrong.png (880x548, 490K)

>No way can you ride if you are laughing your ass off.
pretty sure it happened to riders next to Scarponi

RIP

An old mtb, an old steel road bike and a newer carbon bike. Mostly only use the latter.

>I would still welcome a /cyc/ camping trip but i guess that ship has sailed.
Not only has it sailed, it's laying in the deep dark depths of the Atlantic ocean.
>using drugs

I was at the tour 2013, dressed up as a doctor and wanted to run next to Contador offering him a steak on a plate.
Cuck police stopped me and threatened me with jail for public disturbance or some shit... Feels bad man. French cops are anti lulz

6, a MTB, a CX/hybrid bike, a road bike that I use for commuting to work, a road bike that I use for riding around for fun. Then a beater and an old city bike I got from grandad

Why happened here guys? does anyone know? such a mistery

Attached: Wat.png (1137x477, 69K)

>using drugs
>posting in a /cyc/ thread.
Where do you think we are?

Different angle: WHAT FUCKING OPTION HE HAD?

We all know that everyone was roided at that era. Many people were either caught or came clean. But unless those who came out, he had too much to lose, he couldnt do it. So he had to stay in the closet. And then he had to pursue the defamers (>) and so on. And then the inevitable debacle happened

Is almost a textbook description of how to write a Greek tragedy, im serious here

this is the first time I see the Tour, what can we expect?

Attached: Colombia-Law-Enforcement-on-Bikes-1000x853.jpg (1000x853, 150K)

Lance Armstrong won it initially, but they found out he cheated (using doping) so they cancelled the results, as they always do with guilty cyclists

>Sarkozy
Not exactly a ringing endorsement, there. lol

oh no

Attached: Capture.png (1136x944, 1.37M)

Egan drinking champagne in the middle of the race because he's one tier above the others.

>How many bikes do you own Yea Forums?
Two carbon racebikes.
An alu beater.
A steel restored racebike form 1991 (all-period correct parts.)
A piece of shit fixie for getting to work.
A tandem for when the wife and I go touring.

Why did Riis, who also admitted to winning the overall while doping, get to keep his win?

OH NO NO NO

They could have givent the wins tonthe runner up but everybody was on something so they just didnt bother.
Lance almost killed this sport.
I hope he loses his other ball as well

3 - ht xc MTB, endurance road bike and carbon race road bike

2, my current meme city bike and my first bike, the one with wich I learned to ride. My parents wanted to trash it countless times to make room but I insisted so much that they kept it. No from time to time I look at it with teary eyes, remembering when life was nice in a decent world.

He did nothing wrong, if everyone was doping then it's WADA's fault for being a bunch of corrupt motherfuckers.

>dressed up as a doctor and wanted to run next to Contador offering him a steak on a plate.
I don't get it. What`s the context here?

Attached: belgique 02.png (1538x285, 98K)

MARION TIME

>using degenerate mind altering drugs for fun

>"Did you get all that abuse?" Thomas asked Poels, who responded: "There was one guy with a baby on his back, who was doing the middle finger. That's not cool."

Why are french fans so based and redpilled?

>This is the last /tdf/ of the year

> not using degenerate mind altering drugs for fun

How bad was the injury?

He got to keep that one because it was retroactive the tour he won that he was caught they gave to Jan.
It was a little more lenient back then and not as damaging to the sport that it comes out a year later he was a cheat unlike Lance dominating everything and denying everything until it was literally impossible to hide it anymore.
Ullrich cheated that year for second too and Pantani cheated for his win.
Just a different sport at the time; the 80s-00s everyone kind of put a blind eye to the cheating unless you get caught without any evidence to the contrary, now it is guilty until innocent.

Contador claimed his positive doping test came from beef contaminated with clenbuterol.
2nd most ridiculous excuse for doping evr heard

Deep cut in his right thigh/ass from crashing into picrelated

Attached: wout-killers.jpg (2048x1536, 1010K)

>not using degenerate mind altering drugs for fun

Riis was never caught and only won once.

Shows how much I know, I could swear he won that 97 only for it to be dropped, don't know what the hell I was thinking of.

Hi France. Your girls have just equalised in the final of the UEFA Women's Under 19 Championship.

Maybe this week won't be a complete pathetic and utterly unmitigated fucking disaster after all. Chin up guys!

Nah 97 was kind of a nightmare for him, picrelated.

Attached: v2rNBn.gif (320x240, 2.95M)

Thanks.
I remember the accident, wasn't sure how bad it was.

walloons gallo-roman lmao
Ethnically they have the same amounts of germanic admixture as the flemish (although with a more frankish slant then the more saxon leaning flemish). This entire post is larping lmao. Truth be told there isnt anything like a french etnicity anymore so how can a people living outside france be considered french???

t-thank

>Women's Under 19
even their family dont give a fuck about that

>kiwis using degenerate mind altering drugs for fun

Don't care f.am I'm only interested in the fries part

They're a specialty of Belgium nowadays but nothing says they were invented there

This is France's most successful tour in years though.
For some bizarro reason, French riders don't focus on the tour these days.
>inb4 >pinot

you do know the french in french fries comes from "to french" which means to cut in its length??

retard nationalistic french, your race is literally already dead lmao

Fuck off Marc, les frites sont françaises.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Parmentier

Yes I know, I have no idea why you get so upset over the fact nothing says fries were invented in Belgium but ok spastic you do you

Jeez, I don't remember that. That would have been funny like the fake doctors chasing Froome with the inhaler at the Giro.
You should have positioned yourself further away from the police. That shit makes me laugh hard. I wonder if the riders themselves get a laugh out of that.

1994 is when they came to my city (stage 5 started and ended in Portsmouth, UK). Best year.

Attached: pompey.png (1024x1024, 181K)

Froome was seething about the inhaler guy.

For me, it's Ivan Basso's sister Elisa

Attached: elisabasso.jpg (428x640, 43K)

tons of bootyblasted french on el figaro comment section

I member that. Funny as hell.
Maybe i try again at some point. I'd do anything for lulz

Looks like a thot.

let him bark he cant bite

Attached: depositphotos_10889915-stock-photo-close-up-of-angry-chihuahua.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>a tenniser skipping Wimbledon

t. Muster

>Bro if anything you skip the French Open for Wimbledon.

Since the 2000 ATP revamp to make the tennis tour more consistent you can't, technically, skip Grand Slams. Some players can because they fit cetain citeria e.g. being old and having won enough matches. Before that players skipped GS's all the time and only really played Wimbledon and the US. Aside from Claycourters like Muster, who holds the distinction of being the only #1 ranked player to never win a match at Wimbledon.

Attached: 13500836.16371515.8b581226d91a2d9d153335571987c8f0.jpg (940x662, 291K)

>me vs. you

Attached: belgian-malinois-young-puppy-and-french-bulldog-KT0MN3.jpg (1300x956, 236K)

oh definitely

Attached: elisabasso2.jpg (450x605, 59K)

>ouaf ouaf
Bon chien.

Attached: 1539366612961.jpg (650x350, 171K)

>Blocks your path

Attached: 1280px-Great_Pyrenees_Mountain_Dog.jpg (1280x853, 204K)

>1994 winning bike weight: 9kg
>2019 winning bike weight: 6.8kg
felixwong.com/2010/11/tour-de-france-bicycles-historical-bike-weights/

Plus other advances in nutrition, team strategy, training, aerodynamics, other technologies on the bike like power meters, etc.

Idiot.

Man, look at those golden orbs of delight. Women and their boobs drive me crazy. When I see a woman all I see are titties. And those are nice ones.

>we just train harder
Absolutely seething.

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

The Brits, always seething.

ass > titties

Attached: rtrht.jpg (634x573, 113K)

Only time when he was based not autist.

Go for it.
Hope it gets captured on tv.

>be the greatest competition in a specific sport
>nothing can change in the last day
>might as well not run
yeah, I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me, lads.

froome will win next year.

Cap this post

Attached: 1564263603255s[1].gif (256x192, 791K)

Is that Sagan.
Did he get in trouble for that? Wouldn't that be considered sexual assault? Did he apologise to her?
Titties are where it's at. Asses are good too.

>Is that Sagan.
Yup
>Did he get in trouble for that? Wouldn't that be considered sexual assault? Did he apologise to her?
Sorta. Yes, today, it would be a scandal, but he was young and it was a different time. He apologized and that was that.
>Titties are where it's at. Asses are good too.
Titties are for little boys with Oedipus complexes. Grown men prefer asses.

>black men prefer asses

fixed

The first Tour didn't have any cheating scandals I believe. It was only in the second Tour that some riders tried to cheat by taking trains.

>maybe Lance was just keeping up a proud Tour de France tradition
No. The drugs were banned and he knew it. He's a cunt and deserves to be dragged through the dirt.

>Nearly everyone's still doping
Go on post your evidence then.

>Titties are where it's at. Asses are good too.
>Titties are for little boys with Oedipus complexes. Grown men prefer asses.
Real (white) men like pussies you freak.

>bike weight
>nutrition, team strategy, training, aerodynamics, other technologies on the bike like power meters, etc
Fucking idiot.

Well, time to tune in as they reach the end of the most disgraceful, drama-filled, dirty sporting event the world has ever seen. May the Tour never change.
Caleb will win the sprint, oi oi oi.

Attached: TDF Spectator Thot.jpg (1024x826, 466K)

>the most disgraceful, dirty sporting event
>may it never change
What the fuck is wrong with you you stupid cunt

>with a loser jersey on
Good for him!

Ha, was going to post exactly that.

Fucking Evilos robots. I wish Bernal wasn't so likeable.

>Titties are for little boys with Oedipus complexes. Grown men prefer asses.
I don`t care, breasts are best.

>this scene would cause a shitstorm today
Fuck this gay world.

Vive le Tour

c'est parti

>muh training
Keep seething britautist, that post was made exactly to bait you, I knew I didn't even had to include Ineos in the post, you would get baited anyway!
You know very well inside your heart they cheat that's why you want to convince everyone and yourself they don't. Even going as far as replying a 5 hours old post lmao.

Keep seething AHAHAHAHHAHA.

Attached: 1542798697452.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The Frenchman WOULD know all about what black men want. I defer to your first-hand expertise Monsieur N'bombo.

Hook, line and sinker. You bongs really are tremendously retarded.

Will Bookman go full autist and attack, stealing the win?

based
twitter.com/NievesMoya/status/1155476640153198594
twitter.com/NievesMoya/status/1155476698231726082

Attached: f60bd7e1-b14d-11e9-abcc-02b7b76bf47f[1].jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I love the look on the face of the Peugeot team guy in the middle.

>A girl in a swimsuit
eww, girls are gross
>A dude in a Borat mankini
lol so random

>based
based

inb4 Wellens and De Gendt attack off the front

Maybe things will become kino after the sunset

Attached: Replay_2019-07-28_18-10-31.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Is that a famas ?

wtf Sagan has never driven Giro before. What's his problem?

Look at the french soldiers.
All line up and ready to surrender

>one of the guys that hosted Bernal is a Bardet fanboy and has Bardet as his phone wallpaper

You don't do anything this gay right /cyc/?

Why so angry seething britshit.
Charles called, where is his tea and crumpets.
Time to get off your arse and serve your master.

Wants to save his legs for the tour.

Don't worry guys, Buchmann and Kruijswijk can still win the tour

clairefontaine

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-18h15m49s072.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

He's going to be replaced by based Pascal Ackermann in a year or so

>already drinking Champagne
LMAO

well fuck this
see you when it's night time

*sip*

Nice zoo.

Rambouillet looks peak comfy desu

>they cheat
Go on post your evidence then, faggot.

>seething this much
Pathetic.

Attached: froomey 4.jpg (1024x578, 109K)

So they already agreed to no attacks? I wanted to see a Buchmann and Krijw's breakaway.

More like straight up downing the glass
Based

>drink a bit too much
>get busted for doping
Can't wait.

Unwritten rule. It's like baseball.

I take it back, Bernal Gomez is based probably would have necked the bottle if Dave let him.

This was French tour!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 18-19-57.png (1353x681, 985K)

I'd get the yellow jersey drunk on champagne and beers and then go in the attack

The only attack on the champs, other than the greatest ITT ever, was from vinokourov on levi's 5th place a while back because vinokourov

>*dabs on britcucks*

BASED

>sagan can't help but try to get some attention

What an autist.

Bernal is too ugly to market well

prove me wrong

Not really an un-written rule. It's just not practical.

On a short, flat stage, the pace will be very high as the sprinters' teams all try for the win. Since it's a circuit, there's not likely to be any wind to cause a split in the peloton. There's no real way to gain any appreciable time short of the stage win bonus and that's going to a sprinter not a GCer.

What happens if Bernal were to fall and break something and can`t ride.

I didn't say anything about the girl in the swimsuit you fucking idiot.

>says a country that is literally also ruled by the queen
>the difference being that it's OUR queen
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway being serious for a second. Some people have cheated in the Tour throughout its history, and the Tour has always punished them (in the second edition, Henri Cornet was originally the 5th placed finisher, but he was awarded the win a couple months later after the top 4 were banned for cheating).

So to say "there has been cheating so therefore the TdF should just remain as a cheaters event" (which seems to be what you're saying) seems absurd to me.

But also it's odd that you're using words like "disgraceful" and "dirty" as if you hate it, but then you're saying it shouldn't change.

MFW they have 21 stages and ATLEAST 4 each tour are pure filler:

Paris "etappe charmeur" AKA shit category, boring tradition.

Time trials of both kinds, atleast make them special with bumps or something.

Completely flat stages in areas where there's no chance of wind or cobbles etc, transport stages to showcase some nice chateus or horses running, which is cool.

Why

Look

>*wins another tour for a Britgod team*

Based.

>tfw no Vuelta a Colombia with cocaine lines offered to overall winner in last stage at Bogotá

>French TV pointing out INEOS didn't win a single stage this year but are going to win 1st and 2nd place
Boring desu

>evilos
Take the proxy off Hans. And then seethe more.

>water polo but with bike and no ball

i have an idea for next tdf i'm calling igor asap

Depends if it is on the neutralized part or not.

He loses. You have to cross the finish line on your bike.

You'd like to think they'd wait for him out of sportsmanship. But who knows, there might be some cunt rider who would try and take advantage of it.

Rapinoe is uglier and yet...

Bernal would have won the neutralized stage though.

yes? he is ugly

There is no neutralized part, per se, after the départ réel. Just because no one ever tries anything until they reach Paris doesn't mean they couldn't theoretically try.

They neutralized like 60kms last year.

>*british team dabs on the rest of the peloton yet again*
Based.

Attached: team ineos riders.jpg (3388x2313, 992K)

>french girls

Attached: thotsdelacourse.png (522x726, 754K)

Lads how do we fix the polka dot jersey ??
Seeing Bardet wearing it is awful for my eyes ?

Attached: 1513673418528.png (600x568, 524K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 18-25-36.png (1353x553, 725K)

Also Froome is one of the few who won the tour without a single stage win, this team is so spectacular lmao.

did you know there is a little colony of wallibis living in the rambouillet forest ? they escaped from a zoo i think and settled in the wood

Attached: 1402423674478.png (236x427, 271K)

>by cucking the britcuck they were desperately trying to make win until 2 days before the end

AGREE BASED

Charles is seething.
You got 5 minutes or you`ll get a well deserved birching. NOW GET TO IT.

Fucking Aussies.
Cunts ruin everything

Egan is drunk is time to ATTACK.

Sastre has a polka dot jersey too

>Why so angry seething britshit.
He (for some reason) takes the performance of a cycling team which contains riders from 13 different countries as a justification for his patriotism.

Thus, to imply that the team (which is owned by a guy who lives in Monaco to avoid paying taxes in his home country) may not necessarily be on the up-and-up is effectively calling Britanon's very patriotism into question.

Australian shitposting reaching a whole new level

lmao the french tv is telling my little anecdote

Absolutely based. Seething continentals will never recover.

Uh no you have shit taste.

Add bigger time bonuses at the top and promote GC to attack.
inb5 le great french hope is a GC man

>Lads how do we fix the polka dot jersey ??
Pick the ten hardest, most significant climbs in the route. The rider that gets up all of them with the lowest aggregated base-to-summit times gets the jersey.

Not racing on the last stage is lame. I want to see guys going for breakaways and flying down the champs elysees to try and make up a time gap

>riders celebrating having finished the "toughest cycle race in the world"
>but wait
>its 21 short stages, several rest days and castrated climbs
>"can't belive we made it!"

mfw

>Sagan's bike isn't green
lmao that broken team

Why not do a time trial on champs elysses again? Its such a kino ending, and surely it would do better ratings than this shitshow

bruh all these blacks in the crowds

Bernal better be careful, there's gonna be a lot of seething Euros and Yellow Vest protestors in Paris today

just leave

They wait for a french GC contender who has good TT. When it happens, a last stage as ITT shall be put by ASO.

this doesn't sound bad

I agree, they should be getting booed while being showered with urine in the finest of French traditions.

Anyone seen a white person yet?

Well we get closer to Paris.
It's good for France, they need Ngubus to bring home the Yellow Jersey

Alaphillipe is good at it though

So you're incapable of responding to what I said?

>You'd like to think they'd wait for him out of sportsmanship.
How long will they wait, until his broken bone heals?

That's a really good idea.

>"toughest cycle race in the world"

Attached: 1894545456.jpg (640x496, 125K)

Been a pleasure shitposting with you guys

Attached: tdf recap 2019.png (1167x611, 1.05M)

>100-130 miles most days is "short"
>only 2 (two) rest days in amongst 21 (twenty one) days of cycling
If you think it's so easy then go do it yourself you fucking faggot

Yeah, but they didn't know it yet. His performance was quite unexpected.

French capital could be changed from Paris to Alpe d'HUEz by one day a year to last TdF stage happens there

Will Bernal stay with Ineos or will he leave ?
Next year who will be the main rider for Ineos ? Froome orBernal ?

>They wait for a french GC contender who has good TT. When it happens, a last stage as ITT shall be put by ASO.
the 89 ITT was cool and all, but that was 30 years ago and the Champs Elysees sprint is a very fun tradition. They wouldn't change that regardless of a French champion.

If the ASO really want to rig things for the French, they would have cancelled the stage 19 results entirely and stuck with the truncated stage 20.

What do I do until the giro next year? I don't want to watching the >vuelta

He's locked here for more 3 years.

ayyyy Egan

Attached: 2jkjlRV.jpg (1080x1336, 111K)

Vuelta is awesome
Kino mountain stages

>Froome
He's dead.

There shall have a sickle fight at darkness between El Elfo, Skeleton and G for the slot

What the Vuelta.

Attached: deletethis.jpg (321x473, 43K)

>Will Bernal stay with Ineos or will he leave ?
He will leave eventually. He's got a taste of victory now. He's not going to go back to being a bottle-caddy.

>Next year who will be the main rider for Ineos?
Froome, of course. The team is built entirely around him.

Paris.... home....

will the skeleton king even ride again

you'd puke your lungs after 30km on cycle
why are you meming ?

World champs

Attached: c1bd4981f48c7e879e4e4ceb228c6c3f41726ccb.jpg (675x675, 55K)

find a girlfriend

bluepilled

Attached: stage-9-profile.jpg (728x656, 78K)

San Sebastian in a week.

>not watching Poomoulin's second GT victory

Dumb burger.

>Seeing TdF broadcast in french by TV5

Marion's voice is smooth and calm

Attached: Marion Rousse (4).jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

deutschland-tour.com/en/home

Attached: 1454887988803.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

The vuelta is by far the worst of the GTs and you're a retard if you disagree

>Nelson Monfort
Kek

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 18-39-12.png (1349x546, 1.02M)

>Bardet rumoured to be looking at Giro d'Italia start in 2020
Fucking finally.

Watch footage of old tours.

youtu.be/i-InIi1ofLY

Are there... hills at Beverley?

Have sex

In 10 years the tour will be 5 stages including paris and a fake depart in a random european host town

111 Km to go
10pm?

t.retard.

Every time i watch France tv she is not there. Not fair! I cannot understand French.

Tenga sexo

Colombian supporters, from what I've seen, are much more European and civilized than I thought they were. Respecting France and the French, it changes from Africans. I'm glad they won.

normie

They really are going slow as fuck wtf.

This ""stage"" always get the poorest scores in audience. Sooner or later they will be forced by the sponsors to change the format.

her voice is overrated

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 18-44-09.png (1334x551, 948K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iDlsMPduHsM
>Vuelta is bo...

One stage has:
>Valverde attacks
>Dumoulin attacks twice
>Quintana attacks
>Majka attacks
>Purito attacks
>Froome attacks

Watch the Vuelta

Even less than the random sprints on the first week? Doubt.jpg

I think he meant in general, as in their team clothing shouldn't be yellow and I agree. Often confusing to find the yellow jersey wearing in a sea of riders. Pretty sure Jumbo will drop out if they have to change colors though.

The rich ones (rural aristocracy, narcos, army officials, government members, right-wing militias) who have money to travel to Europe

Because Ineos will win over and over again.
If the last stage is a TT, climbers won't give their all in mountains to not crash and burn in the TT.
They should just stop with Paris and end the TdF in the mountains.

Nice, but a bit tiny.

Jfl if big baby doesnt win today, he'll be seething his entire train is dead after riding for shitty Kruijswijk

Doesn't she do commentary on France tv?

Charles is now in a very very bad mood and seething like hell. Camilla not happy either.
Your birching is on its way.

Its only kino when literal who's stand to win it like with dumoulin in 15 or Horner or Froome in 11

They are going slower than my Sunday rides, zzz.

basado y rogepilado

we have access to French channels here

Oh, op die manier hihi

>Thomas seething that he lost to Bernal

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Good for you. Doesn't she do commentary on France tv?

My OC is in there. Based.

Attached: ineos wojak.png (1000x1260, 279K)

Surely they'll just do the same strategy as they did this year. Get the whole team up the mountain then see which rider has the best legs to get to the top.

yes on France 2

>doesn't have any argument whatsoever to counter what i said about cheating and banning in the tour de france
Pathetic

>crytana

He rides the Tour of California

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 18-54-04.png (1328x555, 950K)

He rides the Tour of Reddit

looks flemish

looks flemish

I'd like to have a moat around my house, it gives a sense of security.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 18-57-18.png (1355x547, 1.03M)

town looks flemish

Clown castle
Honk Honk

>moat open for plebs

Flemish>Nederland

It's the other way around : Flanders looks like Ile-de-France.

>stage so shit they even removed the HUD

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-02-00.png (1348x546, 917K)

nah remember where the franks came from pierre hernandez from marseille

There are like 400k Colombians in Spain only.

It's often imposiible to swim in these pieces of water, you couldn't climb back on the side.

old parts look flemish, new parts gaudy +gay =french

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-04-07.png (1339x544, 814K)

the only Colombians I saw in Brussels are MtF transexuals prostitutes.
What is your problem (with Brazil) with your prostitutes shemales here in west Europe ?

Attached: 1531669722805.png (700x700, 362K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-05-12.png (1357x648, 1.13M)

looks flemish

Attached: bruh1.jpg (598x896, 94K)

What are Welles and De Gendt talking about, /cyc/?

journalist: "will you come back to win the tour ?"
Flip : "maybe but not next year"

My translation : "I'm under contract with a meme team"

>thinking this type of architecture already existed back when the Franks still lived in Flanders
Lay off the beer, lad.

Is there a single casttle in Flandres ? (and in Begium)

Going on a tour de Spain during their holiday. They're good friends.

haha so awkward

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-08-25.png (1347x555, 888K)

>What is your problem (with Brazil) with your prostitutes shemales here in west Europe ?
simple, eurofaggots pay a lot for those whores

>I live close by to here, this is where I train
Interesting, Marion, very interesting.

Lefevre said it to "L'Equipe": they already have signed their players for 2020 and it's too late to bring climbers (to win GT) but they'll do it for 2021.
So if he wants to try next year he has to change team, otherwise they'll back him for 2021.

>German Eurosport commentators passing the time with "funny" "banter"

Attached: 1432232599346.jpg (639x480, 31K)

>german humor

Attached: 1528574950977.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

Spain, not France

favourite in my vicinity
they look flemish

Attached: F326698e8b2b6e21fb0422dc607d0ce4_Kasteel_van_Wijnendale.jpg (990x673, 171K)

Don't you dare kidnap her an lock her up in your dungeon!

looks flemish-jewish

Fuck I didn't notice, where was it ?

>So I told Bernal to attack on stage 18... he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahahahaha!

Attached: gettyimages_1164545983_670.jpg (670x446, 44K)

Saint-Rémy-les-Chevreuse

Confit.

He should do everything he can to get onto a proper GC team, he's clearly shown a lot of talent this year. He'll have to change his training to be geared around GC though. He needs to be skinny as fuck like all the other GC guys.

Kek.

More stuff who looks flemish

Attached: Palafitas.png (1150x760, 2.05M)

If you have sprinters in your team you clearly have no intention to win the tour.

/tdf/ 2020 meetup venue confirmed.

No murderous Germans allowed.

*note le nom dans mon calepin noir*

Colombians in Spain can go to France easily.

There must be like 50k Colombians in France. Most Colombians in these countries (Germany, France, Netherlands etc) are stupid lefties.

looks walloon

Wait is that an attack? Oh never mind just getting the pois points.

Wonder if she might have been one of these cocksucking riders I run into all the fucking time in the dix-sept tournants, since she mentioned them. I wonder how many of these idiots get killed each year

>cocksucking riders
Damn there are cock sucking female riders in france? Tell me more.

Attached: 1549899646751.jpg (410x385, 52K)

I wonder if she is a camping enthusiast...

What's the point ? it looks dangerous as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-20-06.png (1346x548, 543K)

>In the end, Marionposting prevail over dutch thotposting
Feel good man

Attached: Marion.jpg (599x900, 138K)

I wish I meant that literally, lad.

Belgium has the biggest number of Castle by square meter in the world

My neighbours are columbians and every time it goes above 20c they sit in their back garden and blast reggaeton really loud it gets pretty annoying after a while

That's either San Marino or the Vatican, lad. Sorry.

looks flemish

kek

they didn't expect Alaphilippe to have such a great TdF. Now it's too late for next season to bring more climbers to help him win GT, so he'll have to wait for 2021

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-22-12.png (1351x570, 675K)

lmaoing at living in london desu

are they nignogs?

Non countries dont count.
What's next, Luxembourg?

>non-countries don't count
You do realize the guy is talking about Belgium right

>Kristoff has European Champion bands

based or cringe?

wehehehehehe

>80 km left

Attached: 1560472195396.png (640x800, 264K)

>every time it goes above 20c they sit in their back garden and blast reggaeton really loud
Two days a year, it's not a big deal.

Oh god, they're the worst
>Jean-Claude, tell us an anecdote about Fignon
>Oh yeah, hehe, he was a great guy.
>OK

>Nelson Monfort
Maximum comfy

No but they are darker skinned Mexican looking ones

A random flemish suburb

Attached: Dudu & Edu.png (618x478, 304K)

can you lead me out m8

Any moment now

Attached: er65.jpg (992x661, 125K)

Literally what’s the point of this stage

Make it a race you fucking clowns

>The riders are eager to party
>And how right they are
Marion is a slut.

Gent and Royal Antwerpen hooligans joining forces on air

British Eurosport Chateau Man just admitted to not knowing anything after messing up his notes. Very professional production.

They didn't watch the tour 2018 ? He was best cimber, and in a good manner this time, it should have tell them something.
But well, they're more focused on classiques anyway.

why do you know those shit clubs lol

It was 36 a few days ago it was fucking hell

>Versailles
Fuck, this place is really incredible, isn't it.

brugs boerke detected

Can the stage end at night?

By FIFA games

It is honestly

the worst part of this tour was when they drove past the concentration camp and the commentators went in to full "never let it happen again" mode

cirkel

I feel bad for you, you've hit the coast plague, they're even hated in colombia.
They have a reputation for being lazy, very noisy and thieves, and the most famous; fuck donkeys

Attached: banda-los-nuecvos-costenos_1487310_20190405140729.jpg (800x403, 36K)

It doesn't get more French than this. The tour is over.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-30-49.png (1345x570, 1.01M)

Looks kinda flemish

>german commentators
>this is the place where germany was forced to take all the blame for WWI
Nevar 4get

Why is Senechad riding some literal who race instead of the Tour???

Attached: senechal.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Why flemish immigrants in Colombia?

oof I'm surprised you even survived.

>Nelson Monfort
>Comfy
The guy is the international signal for pure cringeness

Attached: welp.jpg (748x372, 47K)

fucking based Jean-Claude

A-A-user... You didnt already forget the 6 gorillion, did you?

THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING

That's why he's comfy

Attached: 65h55gg.jpg (474x266, 17K)

*Flemish look intensifies*

EAT PATISSERIE YOU PLEBS

the hellacost whats that again

eeuh i forgot

>Jean-Claude
That is not a very German name...

Kek, based triggered Germans

2 hours to go

We weren't harsh enough Hans.

Looks very flemish

How cool would it be if Ala would attack? It worked for Vino.

>gustave eiffel

more like Alexander Gustaf Bonickhausen lmaoooooooooooooooooo

I dont know if i can slurp that much semen

What kind of twisted soul have you ?

He makes me turn off the sound within five seconds.

Gert pls

explain what’s funny

Yikes, fuck this shit I'm watching some anime.

Biggest number of castel per kilometer : Belgium
Biggest number of castels per miles : Wales
Biggest number of castels per capita : Czech Republic

Attached: Château de Walzin.jpg (527x768, 88K)

This is a Laura Messeguer board

Attached: laura.jpg (1080x810, 254K)

Doesnt matter.
You would still have ended up the browned and blacked shithole you are today

That's a small woman.

/tour de france

nonce

You haven't been with us all tour. Lose the trip or piss off. This is supposed to be a comfy thread.

Can I get a quick rundown on the flemish meme ?

Wow, she's really tiny.

>muh Versailles treaty
The initial plan was even worse, you can thank the US (((bankers))) for saving your country.

Attached: foch_1915.jpg (435x580, 96K)

Turns out, reading random chateau facts off of prepared notes is the one thing German Eurosport Man can actually do well. Annoyingly so.

Based meme mascot cuck'ing Ashley

Attached: laura es meme.jpg (1080x951, 253K)

based & checked

Attached: Capitan-Harlock-02.jpg (757x426, 29K)

t. narbonnoïde

Yes, Woodrow Wilson saved us from worse. Anyways it was all Serbia's fault

that's a big bike

>wasting time talking about La Défense
Is Franck Ferrand serious

>Biggest number of castel per kilometer : Belgium
>Biggest number of castels per miles : Wales
Huh?

Also, how does Northumberland fare in your figures? I'm sure that's as castley as fuck due to those poor oppressed Scots invading all the time.

HE'S BACK

>Nelson Monfort

QUINTANA ATTACKS AGAIN!!!

the og cycling waifu, still going strong

Attached: waifu.jpg (799x999, 200K)

COLOMBIA ATTACK

based Quintana

Approaching Paris there's nothing to talk about. Plus it's five minutes spent not showing the ugly suburbs.

Well one mile =/= one kilometer. So according to which metric you use, you can say one country as more castel than the other.

JE PEUX PAS FAIRE MIEUX

>Wiggins: Ineos have shit champagne from Lidl

Fucking based.

Grand Palais best palais.

Based congos
>tfw remembered henao falling in the Olympics

Attached: 1554911677522.png (657x527, 32K)

Quick step wins again

LA BASCULE DU SOIR

Soon the last BASCULE :(

French are aliens confirmed

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-48-31.png (1634x593, 919K)

You're pretty funny.

>Cross the Atlantic Ocean
>spend your whole pension saving for the trip
>be Nelson MONFORED
JUST

Attached: Wake me up.png (703x397, 410K)

LA BASCULE

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-50-18.png (1362x545, 772K)

could you share the link?

I think you’ll find I have posted here a couple of times this tour

Keep up casual

il est toujours avec eux ? lol

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 19-51-45.png (1355x586, 1.22M)

L-lewd

This island was the mythical Renault factory, back when they produced good cars.

>Next year
>Stays at home and watch a stream
>This guy knocks at the door just as Quintana's attacking and forces you to let him sleep in your bed

Attached: J'iraiq dormir chez vous.jpg (1400x787, 133K)

There are only 4 Colombians in the peloton? With how much you hear talking about them you would think half of the peloton is Colombian.
And they are all 4 pretty good riders too.

You fucked up the Grand Palais man, you had one job.

Just anglos putting nonwhites in the spotlight like they are programmed to do

LA BASCULE

Suburban paris looks comfy and shit at the same time

Attached: IMG_20190727_134015.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

How many welshmen in the Peleton?

france.tv/france-3/direct.html
Not sure it's available in Columbia

I'm actually wondering where this picture was taken, because I've never seen any place even remotely like this in Paris suburbs, this looks nothing like what you'd typically see.

Nah that's just shit

I got fooled, once again stucked on the adds...

Attached: 1538087370603.jpg (509x625, 31K)

What if the yellow crashes in paris and cant continue?

Watch le Tour with Maxime is top kino

Second place wins unless they neutralise the stage which they probably would.

looks english

The picture i took is suburban London
Im just commenting on what im seeing on tv

Oh, that explains it.

Sportza.be is such a mess that i cant even find the livestream. Almost they don't want you to.

>inb4 bougnoulade

vrt.be friendo

The spectators look very flemish atm

>tfw 15e arrondissement
C O M F Y

sporza.be/nl/matches/wielrennen/tour-de-france/2019/etappe-21/

>!!0fFMSfJHLfv
You made two shitposts eleven days ago before the stage got going

>Why ignore us when we are the most dominant country in cycling?lmao... we don’t even care for this sport ffs

>Friendly reminder Great Britain dominate cycling and we don’t even care about the sport.

You were ignored because you're a sad attention seeker. Going back to ignoring you now.

Some burkas spotted though.

Well Paris mentioned I guess
I posted the cute towns I'll post the capital

Attached: Paris nuit 02.jpg (1280x545, 155K)

Reminder that this meme ""stage"" is longer than the 2 last alpine stages...

eww

NAPOLÉON
NON

Attached: Tombeau de Napoléon_Invalides.jpg (637x959, 199K)

FUCK

>Can't find the stream on Sportza
The state of Dutchies

Attached: 1543351116603.png (1638x1912, 257K)

Except

>Henao

Why did he became so shit?

>i will never live in paris because i can't speak french
Why even live?

Attached: pepehands.png (652x520, 200K)

LION SPOTTED HOLY SHIT

Attached: no.png (300x465, 29K)

I use a vpn and there is nothing FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 20-06-01.png (1348x672, 254K)

looks italian
was italian

Paris so beautiful!

Attached: parisssss.jpg (1200x675, 187K)

>Paris is an islamic shitho-

Attached: screen.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

Spooked by the Jarlinson Pantano gate.

scroll down mong

ITV brainlets confusing Westminster Palace and Abbey

Paris is still stunning, yeah. I don't know how much longer until all the gold on top of the Invalides gets stolen by packs of niggers, but at least the place can still be enjoyed for now.

Through Louvre.

K I N O

Flemishesque Church

He did a great job at Sky until last year, with shit captains like Aru and Martin I doubt he had any times to shine.

Now this if fucking kino.

neat stuff

Nice

>He wants to live in Paris

Attached: 1552244316449.png (620x640, 237K)

flemish building ruined by that american pyramid

yikes

>through the fucking Louvre
K I N O

>going through Louvre
based

Looks like CG

Attached: screen.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

That was beautiful. Dare I say that the Notre Dame getting rekt was good for the TdF?

No it's Paris, not nice.

The Eurosport UK commentator started shitting on Amerifat tourists at that point kek.

UAE

Attached: his smile and optimism gone.png (872x396, 449K)

>not watching itv4

The peloton in the sunset is pretty Kino.

You don't want to live in Paris.

Looks flemish desu desu senpai

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-20h14m38s516.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Going around the Arc de triomphe is 8 million times better than what they used to do. For tv at least. I bet it sucks balls for traffic.

Still doesnt make up for two castrated stages
But it is kino.
I just wish it could be >kinot

>Frank Ferrand shitting subtly on the Paris Mayor
Based

Dear lord the nbc broadcast is awful. Not sure who the main announcer is, he’s fine, but his “history guy” is stumbling all over the place.

>château man shiting on Paris road traffic
based

Rate my alternate TDF 2020 finale stage, broadcast starts at 0600am in the glorious sunrise.

Attached: TDF Finale 2020.png (3020x464, 334K)

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Redpill me on the paris mayor

Where's the Yellow Wests?

Attached: 39933cb81577b0b6959c912554cdf.jpg (900x600, 141K)

>jab at Anne Hidalgo
KEK

Attached: arc.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

It's a woman.

He's like the London Mayor. Only French

Lads, I don't understand why they don't show Notre-Dame ? I find it to be a iconic monument from Paris.
Is there any reasons ?

Attached: 1539045817571.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>yfw

Attached: Tour_de_France_1904.png (1795x1796, 184K)

>cobbles
nice

Attached: 1562346908236.jpg (2490x1400, 718K)

>Grand Palais, sunset and hieroglyps
FUCKING KINO

>inbefore terrorist attacque

>from Paris

it's too flemish

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-20h19m03s875.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

So she doesn't actually do anything significant but gets blamed for every single thing?

WE

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

>cyclisme

looks flemish to me

It not really near the champs elysée, would be a bad circuit.

She closed the Voies sur Berges (some roads along the Seine). It fucked up the road traffic.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-20h20m04s727.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

Redpilled

Indeed it's a million times better.

thots on pollit his glasses?

Absolute kino

someone has a link to see this stage in another language, French maybe?

I don't why people shit on the glass pyramid of the Louvre tbf it's beautiful, doesn't deface the place at all imo

of ?

Attached: 1562348394659.jpg (2490x1400, 738K)

Le Grand Palais is the only building I could fap to.

ILLUMINATI SYMBOLISM

I don't think it's a masterpiece, but it's decent imo.

Doesn’t look good at all for being world class famous

People tend to forget the pyramid was built in order to light up the sublevel of the Louvre and allow for a single, main entry into the museum, and a glass pyramid probably was the best way to do that while maintaining some, albeit debatable, aesthetics.

Attached: 1569237489237.jpg (2490x1401, 941K)

Congratulations France on winning the UEFA Women's Under 19 Championship. Sure it would have been nice to have won the TdF (which looked highly likely a few days ago) but the UEFA Women's Under 19 Championship is still very good. Well done :)

Attached: Dave Brailsford applauds your success.jpg (291x351, 28K)

Château man is definitely based.

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

> On the final stage [of the 1979 Tour de France] towards the Champs-Élysées in Paris, traditionally a ceremonious affair without attacks, Zoetemelk and Hinault broke away, with both gapping the field and Hinault taking another stage victory.

Based.

>which looked highly likely a few days ago
What ?

Fuck fuck accidentally put money on ivan garcia cortina, wtf, my app screwed up

He can do it.

Fucking bet365

if you have a vpn : rtbf.be/auvio/direct_tour-de-france?lid=186313#/

>which looked highly likely a few days ago
Kek, no it didn't

Jannu?!

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Was supposed to be on big baby

He defends some shitty historical opinions (ie : alternate theory of Alesia location), his show in Radio Classique is pretty comfy tho.

Between them, P I N O T and Allahflip had a greater than 50% chance of taking the whole thing.

Based as fuck. What a glorious tour

kek just noticed she's missing her banner or whatever she's supposed to hold in her right hand

cringetower spotted

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-20h31m12s873.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Hinault was a real man.

Attached: hinault.jpg (932x582, 97K)

Kek playing spot the mosques in paris

AU SECOURS

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>using Oakleys

What the fuck were they thinking when they built this

We are home!

That cringe tower is so sad

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 20-31-48.png (1355x584, 1.17M)

>alternate theory of Alesia location
It's not like we had any clue, you could say it was on the moon at this point.

why is there a big black phallus in paris?

The BBC

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Looks like a toilet roll tube.

Vinokourov did the same, not for the yellow though.

Attached: JEANNE.jpg (845x474, 95K)

>Egan is the youngest Yellow jersey winner ever

Neat, back then when those younger kids won there was not yellow jersey yet.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-20h35m59s310.jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

Now imagine this as an ITT.

It's a great city, I've been there a few times. Then again even smaller French cities are very cool. Tours is cool, and I think Rennes is one of my favourite French places I've been to. And Caen is pretty cool too.

BBC

>It not really near the champs elysée, would be a bad circuit.
Oh no poor cyclists, they would have to ride more kilometers.
>Just blocks all Paris for the TdF

Ashgabat is one of the most beautiful cities in the world but it has awful city planning

Amd you have to climb the Louvre.

Wasn't that back in the days of way longer stages too? God I wish I was alive

They should just do a TT on the final stage again.

Attached: greg lemond 1989 tour de france champs elysees time trial.jpg (798x599, 98K)

Nice view from it though (which doesn't include itself).

>Thomas blowing a tire
ALLAH COMEBACK CONFIRMED

ATTACK CORTINA COME ON BITCH

>Tours is cool
It really isn't.
>Rennes is one of my favourite French places
You have shit taste.
>Caen is pretty cool
I'll give you that one though.

the Sun is going down

Yes and when the 19 yo won, he actually only got 5th but the others were disqualified lol.

But they rode 400 km stages on fixies, without assistance, while drinking alcohol and trying to avoid being knifed by the fans.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 20-40-02.png (1195x649, 838K)

I am a rural mountain man and don’t see towering public monuments often

>tfw no Tour de France with stages passing only by cities who have teams on Ligue 1

Also riding trains and drifting cars during the night while the jury wasn't watching.

bad news

Attached: bettiniphoto_0380391_1_2000px.jpg (2000x1376, 709K)

RETURN OBELISK FRENCHIES

>be Egyption pharaoh
>built the fuckhuge temple of Luxor
>ensure its entrance is flanked by two gorgeous obelisks
>thousands of years later some barbarian gives it away to some other barbarian
>end up on some city square overlooking faggots on tiny chariots without horses
>mfw

am i missing anything by not watching

I read how Paris has allowed cyclists to run red lights in some circumstances, where it's safe to do so.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11728098/Paris-to-allow-cyclists-to-skip-red-lights.html

Fucking based. Every country should do this. There are some circumstances where it is perfectly safe for cyclists to skip red lights, as long as they give way to pedestrians, and they (or should I say we) should definitely be allowed to do so.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 19.41.29.jpg (1332x1600, 376K)

What's in Caen?

Prolly not many genuine Egyptian obelisks too

Lies spread by retard contrarians. There his a lot of archeological stuff found at Alise-Sainte-Reine (money, weapons, remains of fortification, ...). They tried to dismiss the logical location by a literal interpretation of La Guerre des Gaulles and some anachronistic archeological stuff.

In fact there is a consensus (french and international) about the location of Alesia.

That hieroglyph says "Despite being 13 %...", can't read the rest.

Wtf - he can sprint?

It was a gift tho
Nobody has ground to complain thanksfully

Not the winners though.

"I see a french rider win Le Tour", translated from old egyptian

Something about Nubians

KEK

Do you know what time it is lads?

Attached: 2agan.png (382x453, 75K)

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

>my shitty MS Paint edit I made last year made it in
Nice

Attached: punishedpinot.png (1000x665, 1.24M)

There wasn't anyone controlling them.

The occasional hippie random art assortment or a few statues

A bit I guess!?

teambahrainmerida.com/ivan-garcia-cortina-gone-with-the-wind-to-the-2nd-place/

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?"

cortwinslol

NOT Fulgsang time

Not like the romans who straight up stole a bunch of gigantic stone sculptures. Absolutely insane idea. How do you even start to consider that, with technology from 2000 years ago.

personnaly i am one of those asshole cyclist who ignores all road rules

I NEED TO GO FASTER!!

Would be awesome if Nibali could win this.

flanders has many

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 20-47-21.png (1443x529, 1011K)

Not fast enough.

They were controlling each other, that's how the cheaters were caught.

This is shit taste?

Caen castle is cool.

Attached: rennes old town.jpg (940x529, 121K)

In fact, it's a nationwide rule.

“Oh I like this have the slaves cart it through Illyria”

Simple as that

Visiting is different than living.
Yes Paris is cool to visit but living there would be a nightmare

Will have to ride for shitty lolbrelli probably

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 20-48-40.png (1341x587, 705K)

ATTENTION: LE BASCULE IS HAPPENING

Another fucking BASCULE...

Attached: screen.webm (1024x576, 2.4M)

Dude let's take the train tonight :^)

Also with hours long gaps, good luck controlling someone else lmao.

fakin yellow vests where???

>Hinault
>following the rules
>on a bike

Why would you even ride a bike if you had to follow rules ?

LA BASCULE

Yeah so do I. Some old guy in a car was furiously waving his fist at me the other day because I went through a red light (wasn't dangerous at all, I was going through the bus lane and for some reason the bus lane had a red light, but there were no cars or pedestrians crossing in front so I just went through). I think cagers just get jealous that we can break the rules while they have to sit there and seethe, lmao.

Tricky chute

Attached: thonk.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>Kristoff back to back
>mfw

Attached: 1560193909819.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

Wait, foreigners have a BASCULE too ?

Based and checked.

Attached: Replay_2019-07-28_20-51-06.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

check Naesen's bike lads
steel is real and all that jazz

Attached: EAlOVLlWwAA0KOm.jpg (1920x1280, 530K)

Kek, reminds me of that cop who once told me no one ever bothers investigating dead cyclists on roads, they're so universally hated they're basically considered roadkill

based brit. When caging i SEETHE so much because of traffic jams as well very bad for your health

I assume you're saying that jokingly? Implying that everyone does it anyway? (People do here as well). Because the article says the Parisian mayor did this, so I'm guessing it's specific to the city.

I lived in London for a few years, I like big cities.

Put a cheeky bet on 2agan to win today

Attached: 1561670765065.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I'm watching France 2/3

What ever happend to brazilbro?

Attached: 1437667554168.png (1500x1500, 2.89M)

i will go running now, can't even be arsed to see greenways MOG the midge

No way fag.

>great rider leaves Sky
>suddenly they're shit
Many such cases!

Interesting. I would have thought France would respect cyclists since you have such a rich cycling history but maybe not.

What’s your favorite tour event excluding france

Imagine, this was the house of one dude and his domestiques.

109 km / 19 km to go

Based Dane posts missing Brazilbro' >greentext jersey

Attached: 1543865337866.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Actually I had already seen this picture before you posted it heehee!

Not going to happen. He'll come 2nd at best like always.

Either he ran away with Austria or Austria killed him. Either way, Austria had a hand in his disappearance.

Life must be suffering huh ?

I assumed he was joking. But yeah, honestly though, cyclists often take ridiculous risks, and tons of them are dying every year.

Bruh, they trained harder when they were in Sky.

Why have todays gazillionaires such bad taste, bill gates his house looks like its from ikia catalogue etc.
They don't care for beauty or grandeur anymore, why?

Life is exactly COMME J'AIME it

looks flemish tbqh

Will he finally get another stage win lads?

Attached: punished viviani.jpg (400x400, 49K)

PUNCTURE YES

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Colbrelli mechanical.

HABBENING

Remember, everybody needs frens

Attached: 1564240259888.jpg (900x485, 62K)

They should have delayed the stage by at least 2 more hours so we can have a night time finish.

Thank (You) France for the best sport event in the world.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 20-56-49.png (1364x677, 966K)

KINO

>getting a puncture so close to the finish
>on this stage
>of all places
What a fucking idiot.

kek, thank you for sharing our pain.

lots of them

Y-you're welcome user, sheesh

Ahem that would be the Stan Lee Cup ploffs

Wherever he is, he's always in our heart.

Attached: 1563631624487.png (500x625, 293K)

One last triumph for Greipel

cyclish is shit and france is shit

Becuase unless your actual aristocracy where know your stuff, granduar just looks tacky and cluttered.

Attached: 4F2ABF8800000578-6071921-image-a-81_1534527004492.jpg (962x745, 175K)

no

Attached: punishedviviani.png (670x446, 328K)

Are you TELLEMENT SÛR ?

Ah yes, I see, that and some rounder wheels and curved chains for marginal gains surely explains it all

No Sky juice and puffs involved whatsoever

giro is better

ON EST TELLEMENT SUR

yikes indeed, trump is black btw

'And this is how you win the tour de france'

Attached: 1564240482920.jpg (670x446, 49K)

Flandres is fucking kino.

lmao keep em coming guys

Attached: Punished birdsong.jpg (620x349, 42K)

>Château Man starting to ramble on and say the same shit several times
Unbased and uncomfy.

Quintana's big move! ANY MINUTE NOW!!

GOGOGOGOGOGO

Attached: 204775216_REUTERS_Tour-de-France-The-208-km-Stage-18-from-Embrun-to-Valloire-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4 (1163x727, 76K)

A russian made a better version when I lamented about my shitty image editing skills (tho I still prefer my own just cuz it's mine, but I appreciated it)

Attached: punishedpinot2.png (627x697, 554K)

>Airpods
Into the trash it goes

The diamond of flemish cycling

Nibali pulling back Colbrelli.

Pretty based desu.

Attached: Fighty Tony Martin.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>that fucking disgusting shit forced into that low ceiling height
yikes

nibbles putting in some work. based

jesus christ turn off that orange color filter i can't see shit

oh, that was me kek

Its almost over lads

Attached: warjpg_3024896b.jpg (620x387, 86K)

Matthews ded

Attached: pony fail.webm (1280x719, 1.5M)

>matthews

>Matt-jew

>Matthews

>matthews

F

>15,000€ bikes

>MATTHEWS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Matthews, at this point it's just sad.

We get cyclist deaths in London. I think most of them are from HGVs (trucks) killing cyclists though, especially when you get a truck turning left (for you the equivalent would be turning right of course) and squishing a cyclist into the metal barriers that London has on the pavements. Or just knocking them off or running them over.

F

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 21-06-48.png (1339x677, 998K)

>i'm gonna say it already lads

>viviani

>Matthews

> Eye of the volcano

Oh Brian Holm...

Attached: tour deer france.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: spooky_horse.png (1439x880, 1.76M)

Thanks
Are you the same russian that was a huge webmbro during the Giro, or do we have multiple in /cyc/?

Based chute du poulain, one of the highlights of this exceptional tour.

>math-jews

Team Caleb here

/r/ some vache

Attached: arse slap.webm (402x720, 465K)

Anyone got attaque du vache . webm?

Shouldn't we make a new thread?

yeah, also me

Did you make that recently? I made mine the other day and I thought it was an original idea... (as original as using a snowclone meme can be)

Ah yes, this hieroglyph says "Nubians commit...", can't read the rest.

yikes

DING DING DING DING
CAM ON

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

Just perfect to blind the racers and cause a huge accident

Attached: cute piggy.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-21h10m43s312.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

GVA £

GVA
GAVA
GA
VA

Based Greg

The bell!!!!

based
one of the best posters here
Though I think I told you that during the Giro too

CHAMOIX

I made it right after he was cucked by jury

G V A
V
A

Wow, Van Avermaet is going to solo to victory. Impressive!

>GVA
Haj joenge toch

NO NEW THREAD

>Tissot
>not even a French bell
What the actual fuck

Daily reminder that GVA will never win anything of relevance ever again.

That shit is actually epic

>ring bell to end life

thanks man, there wasn't a lot of us during classics season and lesser races, but I like these threads so I tried to make them if there was interesting enough race

Threadly reminder that GVA will not win anything relevant in 2019.

Have you ever driven west into the setting sun

That is not epic at all

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

GVA just warming up for the NAESEN attack

screencap this

>last lap in line with the sunset
K I N O
I
N
O

>they managed to calculate the right time when the sun goes exactly in the axis of the Arc de Triomphe
KINO

Daily reminder that the same thing is true for Viviani, an overrated exposed FRAUD

True, Asgren will take Flanders and Roubaix next season

Absolutel KINO

K I N O

ah yes losing your sight is totally kino

Attached: chute de bora.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

he aint doing shit with that steel bike

Based and redpilled.

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 864K)

FUCK THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

where we are going, you don't need sight

*Mathieu vd Poel

FAST

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 21-13-56.png (1321x546, 650K)

Attached: screen.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

>viviani
>greipel
>ewan

ALLAH

gogo Sagan

vd Poo

CAM AN ALLAH

epic

>No Viviani
>inb4 Allah sprints himself and wins this
K I N O

>The absolute state of Viviani

TEAM
E
A
M

CALEB
A
L
E
B

Ewan best sprinter

BASED EWAN 3 WINS
VIVIANI KEKED
GROANEWEGEN KEKED

AUSTRALIA

damn its the age of the midge again

The absolute state of Viviani and Groenewegen

Fucking Aussies

It was nice shitposting.
See you at the vuelta

>t.rapey german cannibal

Aussie manlet does it again

Attached: aussie manlet.jpg (400x400, 30K)

damn for a second i had a glimmer of hope

Was a nice summer with you fags

C-Cute

1. Ewan
2. Groenewegen
Couldn't see who was 3, was it 3agan?

Alright bye you faggots

FUCKS SAKE

NO

ASIAN MASCULINITY WINS AGAIN

This guys was useless in the whole tour.

mom's hotter than his gf

tfw no prme Kittel

Richeze apparently

Groenewegen/Ewan overtaking the rest at twice the speed, wew.

Hapas are the most powerful race in the world

Disgusting ugly abbo mutt

EGAN
G
A
N

Attached: After a memorable 19th stage @Eganbernal has ridden into the yellow jersey at TDF2019. No .webm (600x338, 132K)

Blew his load too early

>10agan

3. Bonifazio
4. Richeze
5. Boa Hagen

tfw got very excited for a moment when EBH was going for it

lol

true though

Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and you guys genuinely enhanced the experienced.

Thanks for all the comfiness and autism.

he never walked again

Just arrived home right in time to see the finish. It was a nice tour. See you next year.
It will be >Pinot year. Yes, it will be.

based turbomanlet

nah its Bonifazio, Richeze 4, Eddie 5

how about the norwegian commentator?

Is that what he is?
I presumed he was some SEA mutt

I'm so glad they started late, that was beautiful

Makes you wonder why loads of hapas go on the internet and get mad about their ethnicity. Maybe they should go ride bikes instead.

took manlet > dutch bowling ball

MARION
TIME

To think that a lot of us all went through something together these past few weeks, yet we will never meet IRL.

>It will be >Pinot year
Don't be so sure about that.

Attached: froome ineos.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Everyone makes fun of Viviani but it was that scrub of Groenewegen that got exposed, biggest favourite pre race and only won a single stage, what a weakling!

Turbomanlet is so fucking strong

Thank you everyone tour de france threads are the comfiest

Nah, he’s half korean half aussie.

Ask the german user.

:(

>implying he won't be at Grand Depart Copenhagen 2021
Cam on lad

Thank you France, it was amazing.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-13 13-54-53.png (996x401, 317K)

>there was an argie in tdf

This makes me hard,

>be the best sprinter
>dont win the sprinters jersey

Well I guess it's time to watch the snooker now

its probably for the best

i'm a shameless /tdfourist/ so ill see you guys next year

2bh I only watch this to get nice views from France

*blocks ur tour*

Attached: 1564238062923.jpg (784x622, 58K)

Who /vuelta/ ?

Groenewegen had lots of good sprints though, whereas Viviani got absolutely E X P O S E D.

>Kruijswijk rijdt de #vuelta samen met Roglic, Bennett en Gesink

hyped

Ewan made a really good decision when he switched teams. ex-Orica is shit team for sprinters, on par with ex-Sky

Points jersey.

The green jersey is about consistency and getting all those intermediate sprints.

same

yes

Attached: seems_legit.jpg (1001x712, 203K)

why don't we go camp together?

Incoming races, don't miss the threads!
>Clásica de San Sebastián 2019 Saturday 3 August
>2019 European Road Cycling Championships Sunday 11 August
>Vuelta a España 2019 Saturday 25 August

Attached: 1563636224624.jpg (724x1023, 459K)

I already know where (You) are.
You will come with me to the /TdF/ next year, alive or refrigerated.

Attached: 1385769283650.jpg (349x237, 8K)

Yes!

Only if your a cute anime grill with a cute anime bun

Attached: 1515716145403.png (558x720, 333K)

I'll tune in for the mountain stages

Let's watch San Sebastian

Attached: san-sebastian-2019-result-profile-n2-c298b1fd14.jpg (1600x625, 114K)

In fairness, if I turned up to one, I'd ramble on about nothing for the first twenty minutes, go into complete silence then blurt out QUINTANA ATTACKS every half hour or so because my silence makes me self conscious. Presumably, I wouldn't be the only one like this either.

based papy
>mfw somebody was a lowcarb autismo near me

Attached: cioni-tdf07-hornerburger.jpg (450x424, 34K)

Well, whatever amount of live footage they manage to succesfully get out there anyway

Will do brother, don’t forget the jäger.

Nice trips

Not if I have a job that I like or a nice new girlfriend.

I guess I'll be seeing you in four weeks.

lmao what is this

Attached: YXuaqTl.jpg (1231x690, 107K)

im sad
see you guys next year

Yep the line up is pretty good

Egan Bernal
Jakob Fuglsang
Julian Alaphilippe
Enric Mas
Remco Evenepoel
Adam Yates
Simon Yates
Mikel Nieve
Iván Sosa
Ilnur Zakarin
Daniel Martin
Rui Costa
George Bennett

>trying to cause another forest fire

>implying I won't go to see the Tour with sticks to slide in their wheels

Vuelta is the most comfiest of Grand Tours.

Attached: d09eaa5d9444778a45922b897b0b0f91[1].jpg (1150x766, 173K)

>i wish i was back on my bike
>these shoes hurt

Pinot should've won this.

Absolutely gutted for him :(

It looks like Kasper Asgreen and Wurtz Schimidt being interviewed, whereas Magnus Cort's feet hurt and he just wants to go home

kek

>tour 2020 route preview:

>only hilly stages
>Three 27km technical TTs with climbs
>only 2 mountain stages on week 2 on the Alphs that are gonna be cancelled anyway

Attached: gettyimages_1164170091_670.jpg (670x446, 30K)

Delet

>Eisenach
I'd take my time, definitely not a place to hurry to get to.

>Two 27km technical TTs with climbs and one purely downhill.

Attached: e1440ebd73121839bc8b14836beda125[1].jpg (2686x3584, 1.87M)

>you now remember based Moleman winning San Sebastian

>Egan Bernal
Last time he broke his face on this race. Brave fella.

I don't know why everyone think this guy is relevant, he isn't shaped for the tour at all.

Attached: 567607650c15fe4b01a7132798b343f9.jpg (804x995, 286K)

Because he was the best rider in the peloton?

Appearantly the next tour is starting in hawaii with a downhill ITT

Attached: le_Mauna_Kea_via_Hilo_profile.jpg (1420x699, 281K)

This. Downhill stage when ?

I start to think that his body is too fragile for riding GT with GC ambitions

Reminder to all /tourbabbies/ to watch the Spring classics, the best races!

If you're particularly picky at least watch Ronde van Vlaanderen and Paris-Roubaix!

And don't forget the Giro!

He weights 100 kg or something, come on.

Attached: NHIji1t.jpg (1256x896, 56K)

He crashed user... Sometimes you're fine, sometimes you get broken. That's just shit that happens.

This time was an incident, not his fault.

Marion posts when?

La Marseillaise !
*stand up*

>Servais Knaven has 4 daughters
I cannot think of anything more cucked

except when it got a bit blowy

Bernal family seems good people.

Attached: 723BFDB2-80AC-4A4D-881C-2658074D1DA8.jpg (720x655, 70K)

i want edward norton to play philippe for Tour 2019 the movie

Based Flip.

They better be if they don't want to get shot when they go back home. Remember Andrés Escobar.

>For once super combatif is not a meme reward

It's like it's the first time the red really matters, Allah's feats were outstanding.

PRAISE ALLAHPHILLIPE

is this tdf always going to be tainted because of what happened with stage 19?

Pretty sure she would join us if she knew this hellhole of a site existed.

Based Allah. Nearly fucking crying here lads.

Nah, the best rider won anyway, best TdF in years.

Based Julian

>Sagan awarded some cabbage and a vase

BARDET!

Post Sagan machinegun webm pls

brexit means brexit

>bardet has the exact same build as Froome
>yet he can't TT for shit
Why doesn't he just fucking ONCE visit a wind tunnel and get a proper TT bike & getup?
Explain this??

Where was Kittel this year btw?

Attached: 1542909640058.jpg (612x491, 50K)

Attached: ag2r.jpg (512x512, 145K)

He doesn't care, he's autist.

In the couch, he doesn't even have a team lmao.

fell out with his team again

Chad Basedet

Virgin Pinot

Attached: AGOAT2R.jpg (494x512, 55K)

Viviani 18th. Christ.

He didn't feel like riding. That's the actual story.

Escobar was shot because soccer mafia bet trillions on Colombia wining the WC in 1994 and he made an own goal that made us lose

Please don't make fun of the mentally ill

Doper vs normal human climber.

>Jello
>Not polka
Pls

Do sprints even matter in a post Cavendish world?

At least it is Bernal who has won.

Lol, and how comes there are so many Colombians in France?

washed up
team hates him

I thought the maillot blanc should be given to anyone but the winner ?

>Thinking about the feminist kebab who had to cry because of "the podiums girls are sexist patriarchy" and who got exposed touching a man stripper's ass

Attached: tenor (1).gif (238x178, 634K)

63kg. Bit of a difference mate.

equipecycliste-groupama-fdj.fr/equipe-cycliste/thibaut-pinot/

BERNAL
E
R
N
A
L

INEOS MERDA

BERNAL CULO

White business, if you know what I mean

Because >we are a fucking plague

>Viv18ni

Mads Würtz is always so mean to him on his regular podcast

They matter even more now that the brainlet missile isn't crashing out half of the bunch sprints anymore

what a waste

Attached: 1549452663489.png (769x612, 166K)

>refugees welcome

INEOS CULO
BERNAL BASED

no
INEOS MERDA
BERNAL BASADO

This, I feel slightly dirty.

Thats it, see you next year lads.

>german tv
>hey bookman, party today
>beer or wine?
>hmm
>both

Thanks based Bernal for saving us from the uk dopers.

Attached: 1536944461344.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Nah once you sign with Ineos you are cursed.

>Bernal speaking about the Chad LCL Lion plush instead of the Yellow jesrsey
My man

Lol, only terrorist mudslimes and africans are counted as refugees in the mind of Whitoids in the EU.

>Steven on the podium
Cringe

Idk what you were commenting on but they were showing images from Colombia at one point.

Kruijswijk is so happy
finally not 4th anymore

Attached: gingerlad.jpg (400x400, 23K)

OH GLORIA INMARCESIBLE

>Bernal on the top spot
>Barely taller than Thomas
Heh

>a fucking rat

Nederland!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 21-56-59.png (1382x757, 795K)

Raise your DRIJFTENUE for Kruijswijk. Let's revisit this podium in 10 years ;-)

wow what's with the echo in paris?

Yes

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

Why is your flag sideways during this presentation?

Bernal is unironically cute

Attached: JumboVismaVlag.png (1000x1260, 222K)

>Bardet on the top 15 podium
basé

>both women taller

kek

Columbian melody is a fucking disaster

Absolutely based anthem and all of them sang it together.

hate it when multilinguists show off

Based Egan speaking 4 languages.

It starts well but ...

What a nice speech, in 4 languages
Okay I really like Bernal now, even if he's riding for the bad guys. Right proper humble nice lad

"Vive lé France é vive Colombie"
I hate him a bit less now

And Barguil top 10!!

Attached: implying.gif (444x250, 3.05M)

So fucking easy to make you mongs support ineos

O GLORIA INMARCESIBLE

IT SPEAKS ROSBIF AND RITAL
IT BARELY MUMBLES 3 WORDS IN FRENCH

Attached: 1506731313291.jpg (263x270, 10K)

Barguil is cute he doesn't deserve bullying

>Porte got cucked off the top 10 in the last mountain stage

Attached: 1540398447531.png (350x344, 123K)

kruiswijk could lose a bit more weight

Why bother

will there be a thread? is there one usually?

He has ridden for Italian and British teams which is why he knows those languages.

Oh, I'm still BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOing INEOS (also FUCK BRAILSFORD), but Bernal is a nice lad who just happens to ride for the bad guys

Bernal will win the vuelta next

He rided for androni giocattoli

I always wanted to watch the other tours but they're only aired on paying channels.

I think Porte is just glad to not be DNF again

For every stage yes.

nice

It is so kanker beautiful.

tiz-cycling m8

I'm not supporting them though, Ineos up to 2 days before the end were trying their best to make Thomas win but Bernal with his legs forced them to support him and cucked them. He is based.

>Vomistar

Just watch it on tiz like us.

>remind yourself that Quintana would have win without Movistar backstab

>IT'S OVER
>It's August soon, only 4 months an a bit left until 2020

Feels old man

Depends on who is entering.

Attached: 865.png (1065x1196, 50K)

if this was 1903 he would've been stabbed to death by French spectators

NAIRO IN THE PODIUM

Attached: 1536937049555.jpg (720x720, 60K)

It's not like he didn't chose it. He goes in the trash with the rest of the Ineos riders.

>why I can't hold all those prizes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you can stop posting anytime nairo, be happy for your colombian countryman.

Oh tanks :)
I hope there will be comfy threads.

Gianni Savio sold him to Sky, that dirty jew got 350k € for it.

Because he "helped" Bernal?

L'équipe 21 broadcasts the giro and the vuelta I think

What an amazing Tour lads, wasn't expecting it before the start.

Attached: 1452591647447.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Giro and Vuelta threads are comfier than TdF threads.

No chance, no chance in hell
You got no chance, no chance in hell

Attached: 1558487942819.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

Juialn a cute.
This guy is just honest.

I watched many /almost a sport/ on l'équipe 21, but I never catched Vuelta or Giro.

just look at his twitter post from that day, french were SEETHING, he'd be a dead man in pre-war Tour

That how he makes money. Dude has an eye for young talents.

Thank you France, it was beautiful.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 22-17-25.png (1366x578, 1.23M)

Bernal riding for FDJ when?

He chose to sign a 5 year deal after his first year though. He's there 100% by choice.

>Sagan
kek

Attached: EAlqquUWwAA-NCJ.jpg (2000x1334, 490K)

Already anxious waiting for La Vuelta

Attached: Kraftwerk Vuelta a España.png (600x600, 252K)

yeah i saw his apologies he's too nice to be bullied he even got accused of joining Ineos next year i hope he really does join them to make everyone seethe

Thanks to all the webm/screencap bros who made these threads alive.

Time to watch some /147/ Riga Masters.

What will you do now that the Tour is over, especially speaking to the fellow NEETs?

How do you fill your days?

Attached: flyaway.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I have the solution and it looks like this.

Attached: ace stream logo.png (250x250, 10K)

Reminding the good vibes offered by Le Tour while La Vuelta doesn't start

Attached: Egan Bernal.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

Rugby world cup, depression, drugs and before you know it it's the Giro, Rolland Garros the Olympics and the other good stuff.

Vuelta soon lads, see you then

Get a job you lazy NEET, also nice digits

not a neet so, go back to work (ruining the Vuelta)

I was already feeling post tour depression yesterday, I will probably just end up laying in bed all day listening to Japanese ASMR videos.

Thanks to all posters from everywhere who made the threads comfy.

True. It is all over when you see Paris. I enjoyed this Tour and thus France. With his waterfalls. Are these real or CGI?

To cuck them from the inside, and he already did it this year the absolute madman!

This IS France, the real France. Unlike the shitty neighborhoods full of 8balls and kebabs you will see on other TV shows.

Sagan with the Green shows how much of a joke that jersey is, Caleb was the best Sprinter.

>full of 8balls
please develop

Caleb cannot into climbing

As if I had to say more

>Are these real or CGI?
It shows roughly the France where i live but don't be fooled, the France where 75% of people live is made of grey suburbs.
>captcha : vélos

Attached: 1529874119673.jpg (1200x900, 284K)

yeah because i don't know if you're referring to cocaine, pool, or black peeps

He's obviously a billard hater.

it's what i thought too what a loser

Yes, such is life as a NEET (or a deadend wageslave), it feels like time watching a video on 2x speed.
Next time you blink another year has passed again.

It has been raining heavily lately, so I cannot even go outsides and ride my bike.

Do you plan to ride some longer distances any time soon?

>such is life as a NEET
it's pretty comfy when you're not worrying about your loved ones dying in a blink

The green jersey is about consistently picking up points mate. Caleb didn't.

Can you into polandball ?

Attached: latest[1].png (378x405, 9K)

Excited for the olympics.

Attached: maria.jpg (480x360, 29K)

not really it's been co opted by normies for like a decade by now?

Can't wait for Nork cute pingpongfu.

Attached: 1acc02a8b78e38523033541c65f66791.jpg (800x486, 34K)

Not him but in Oceans 8 (the all girlz Ocean 11) Rihana's character was named 8ball, it made me smile.

Will the Skelly King reclaim his throne next year, lads? Or will he be past it?

Attached: froome three grand tours.jpg (1050x590, 99K)

If she did I’d hope she’d post tits :)

I was there more for the classics than the tour, can't wait for more quickstep kino next spring

You mean SeneCHAD, he mogs Assgreen completely

it's too late now he's an old cripple the only thing he can do is form his own school of martial arts

Fuck yes, this would be worth a ban. (but maybe even the janny would allow it)

>old
>Injuried
It's all about the rat now.

watching Japan being attacked by the multiculti globalist cabala illuminati machine... it'll be really painful

Attached: London Olympics.png (371x489, 289K)

big baby cuck'd to gook manlet anyway, embarrassing

Hokuto or Nanto?

he'll find a way

wtf

>Hokuto or Nanto
i'm more of a Musabetsu Kakuto Ryu or Komaki man myself