This is your AEW Champion

Attached: 1581269895789.webm (1190x664, 2.94M)

>B-B-BUT MUH KNEEEEEEEES MUH WEBMS PLS STOP CHEERING FOR HIM!!!!!
Why are E drones still so obsessed with this man?

You should send this to Tony and let him know "there's a lot more webms where that came from." The combined power of the webms will get Mox fired. KWAB

>APWs top guy jobbed to WWMemes top guy
OH NONONONO

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

why is Brock landing on the Chairs?

Bbbbbbut the webms.....

>you're an e-drone if you don't like a WWE talent

He's not a WWE talent, droney. Keep seething.

Ahhoy mate! Can't hit with me knee right, or put on me eyepatch straight, you're Y2J right? Better make Vince proud mate. Was the Jeanetty, made muh brains into confetti. Now I dig for gold, laughing at how bad Revolution sold

He was for 7 years

He's not now, keep seething.

>gets famous and develops his style for several years under the WWE umbrella
>nooooooo he's not a WWE talent

Moxley can't sell a single fucking thing he does well. He treats everyone he wrestles with like they're made of porcelain, which is completely antithetical to his entire gimmick.

He's literally not WWE talent and hasn't been for almost a year now, you utter mong.

He's whacky old WWE Dean times 230% It's like Vince lives in his head rent free "What would Vince do?"

Whatever that horrid style he's using is he did not develop in the slightest in WWE, Dean Ambrose wrestled entirely different from this STRAIGHT SHOOTER crap

>He's literally not WWE talent and hasn't been for almost a year now, you utter mong.
no arguments
ya seethe?

his knees are consistently shit. i still like him but you have to be a special kind of indoctrinated to not recognize that fact. shit in aew, shit in wwe, and shit in njpw

>Say something stupid
>user calls you out for being stupid
>y-y-ya s-seethe? haha
E Drones once again making complete retards of themselves kek.

>It's like Vince lives in his head rent free
And Mox lives rent free in yours.

Jean Moxley is the best wrestlers in 20 years. He's got the looks, intelligence and charisma, more so than the Rock ever had. How realistic his knee strikes look doesn't matter, all that matters is his nice beard and skills on a micreophone. AEW ratings will go up now, just wait and see I am right

>>user calls you out for being stupid
how

>WE OWN HIM FOREVER YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE
why are you "people" like this

Because falling on chairs doesnt hurt and its a stupid fucking gimmick thats lost all meaning from when it was first done.

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE WEBMS

>>gets famous and develops his style for several years under the WWE umbrella
>>nooooooo he's not a WWE talent

Attached: 1556735261162.png (736x864, 41K)

>if you don't like a shitter because he's shit you must be [cult-endorsed defamation]
Gain standards, please. You're drinking shit just because you're being told to and thanking them for it.
No different from when you watched WWE.

Cope, seethe and dilate, E drone.

KWAB.

people hated him when he was in wwe ya schizo tranny.

Attached: 1581340954359.webm (720x410, 1.09M)

OH MY DEVASTATING KNEES BY AMBROSE

And those same people are manically obsessed with him now because they're personally offended that he isn't Vince's property anymore.

HAHA HE'S CRAZY MAGGLE

Attached: 1581616634769.webm (900x496, 592K)

He really needs to stop using knee strikes, if he won't even try to land them.

THE NEW JAPAN UNIVERSE IS ELECTRIC WATCHING MOXLEY AND COMEDY MMA GRANDPA HAVNIG FUN

Attached: 1581610408577.webm (640x360, 2.23M)

>if you say something is bad you're obsessed with it
top tier logic there pal

Attached: 1582351038687.png (400x505, 215K)

THE LUNATIC CRINGE LOVES HAVING FUN IN HIS MATCHES

Attached: 1572933845423.webm (1440x790, 2.68M)

Nice headcanon

>getting your head dropped onto steel doesnt hurt

You constantly make and post webms about him. You are obsessed.

>implying it's one person
god damn, if roman or triple h joined aew would you go full schizo simping for them on the internet like this too?

Holy yikes

He's not going to fucking hit him with real muay thai knees dummy. He has to obviously pull back last second.

What do you want, for him to hit him for real? Jesus the idiots here.

Dean sucks but holy shit seeing him shit up New Japan is surreal to me
AJ Styles and Samoa Joe in WWE still doesn't feel real to me to this day neither.

Christ he is horrible at wrestling.

do you want me to post the last Universal "Championship" finish e-Droney

'Cause I'll do it