When a team is successful, how much credit should the head coach receive...

When a team is successful, how much credit should the head coach receive? Especially if the team already had good players before he came in.

Attached: steve_kerr.png (800x450, 509K)

In Kerr's case. Zero.

None. Hes not playing, his players are. Hes just there to scream and bully people.

Also lose weight

it was the same team jackson had. try again

Lose the smiley you copied from me :^)

Cringe but redpilled I guess

Lies. I've never seen an American poster use this as their username in my life. To claim that I copied you or at the least was inspired is yet another delusion added to the great list of things Americans like to fool themselves with.

Don't you see? By adopting a username, or as you common folk like to call: a "namefig", is a clear statement that I wish to distance and outstand myself from the simpleton macaques that roam this board. You see, I am not like most Brazilians, I decided to indulge myself into the challenge of understanding the works of the greatest philosophers to walk this Earth, such as Nietzsche, Freud, Jung and most recently Jordan B. Peterson.

After I truly understood how to think, it was time to learn how to act. How to get the most out of my physical persona. So I decided to observe the history of the great Olympians of old Greece and their impact on the physical limitations of the being, all the way to the formation of the common sports and they're extraordinary popularity amongst the commoners.

That's how I ended up in this place, my simple-minded friend.

I chose the smiley to display how much I am happy to see the slow-witted free of worries and focused solely on the top athletes of the planet getting richer and richer, while they get poorer and poorer.

Cheers,
- :^)

Edit: typos

Depends on the sport. In Basketball you could usually put a retard in to coach good players and as long as he doesn't piss them off, they'll be good. In Football, it's the opposite. Patriots wouldn't have 6 rings without Belichick

This, in terms of necessary coach IQ highest to lowest it goes
>football
>
>
>baseball
>basketball
>
>
>
>soccer

Hockey is in there somewhere, idk enough about it though

Based and redpilled

the coach does not matter in hockey, only luck does. and not overpaying your star players

Friendly reminder luke walton was duscussed as Coach of Year when he coached Warriors for half a season. Coaches are a meme.

imagine thinking Kerr is a fraud when the Warriors achieved nothing with that 75IQ clown Mark Jackson

Kerr is an utter fraud

Team slightly improves after a still unemployed coach gets fired

>the greatest philosophers to walk this Earth, such as Nietzsche, Freud, Jung and most recently Jordan B. Peterson.

I know this is obvious bait but that sentence made me physically angry

you accidentally listed the same sport twice

Get the fuck outta here, Perkins.

Look at some coache's statistical performance and you tell me.

I'll give you a hint. Bielsa, hailed by many to be one of the greatest football coaches, has the most inconsistent statistics in the world. He also has a negative overall record (w-d-l).

Ask Mark Jackson.

>the greatest philosophers to walk this Earth, such as Nietzsche, Freud, Jung and most recently Jordan B. Peterson
Retarded hue doesn't know of the real philosophers like Aristotle, Plato, Cicero etc.

Based and huepilled

This. Calling Freud a philosopher when he was just a kike on a mission to normalise paedophilia and sodomy.

the job of the manger is to provide a vision and a way forward for the club.

To mold the squad into a cohesive unit that can perform in such a way that they are on the front foot and the opposition has to spend energy countering it.

To communicate in such a way that everyone understands, but in the same way provide new perspectives and deeper understanding.

To make everyone in the squad feel like world beaters, but keep their heads cool and focused and their feet on the ground.

To understand how a player goes from a unknown prospect to an established player and possibly to even greater heights.

To disarm with charm and a smile, but to carry a big stick so that the words carry weight.

To understand that less is more, but to understand exactly when you need more.

To stand with a straight back when the storm is growing around you, and to stay in the background when you are winning.