/nfl/ General - Onion Edition

NWE: Tom Brady denies rumors he deflated Rob Gronkowski as punishment for retiring
BUF: Josh Allen ordered to take DNA test to verify that he isn't black
NYJ: Adam Gase comes down from legendary high, 'Where the fuck am I?'
MIA: Ryan Fitzpatrick rushes to sign with Dolphins, hoping to ride the free win against Brady in Miami to another contract
PIT: Mike Tomlin left staring blankly upon podium after reporter asks what he actually does for the team
BAL: Lamar Jackson invited to throw first pitch at Orioles game ends in disaster as he runs the ball to home plate and fumbles
CIN: Andy Dalton renounces faith after realizing he is never leaving the Bengals
CLE: Derrick Willies and Ishmael Hyman agree to leave Cleveland as names are 'silly enough' with Kitchens, Baker, and Redwine
IND: After 6 fruitless seasons with the Colts, Frank Reich urges Andrew Luck to try a new strategy: 'Be a dick'
TEN: Adam Humphries reveals his masochism in bizarre fashion by passing on the Patriots
JAX: Leonard Fournette disappointed after learning their new quarterback can actually pass
HOU: Deshaun Watson has earned the Specially Abled Award for his accuracy despite his hilarious googly eyes
K.C: Tyreek Hill gets separation from suspension, but can't outrun being a black father
LAC: Philip Rivers 'confident' Chargers will be even better on paper in 2019 and their disappointing playoff loss will be even more lopsided and soul crushing
OAK: Richie Incognito stops pretending and announces his intent to commit CTE induced murder suicide
DEN: John Elway 'not sure' if Flacco is mediocre enough to protect his legacy
PHI: 'I couldn't see anything' Carson Wentz suffers season ending injury after tripping while playing in Nick Foles' shadow
DAL: Jerry Jones says organization doesn't have enough players holding it hostage, sign Colin Kaepernick.
NYG: OBJ sacrifices his ramen noodles to cast powerful voodoo curse on Giants receiver corps, Gettleman hires exorcist to remove it and Eli from the roster

Attached: 08.png (790x767, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1155163680146939906?s=20
youtu.be/S6EzqDtShb8
twitter.com/ParkerLewisJR/status/1152080327226974209
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/28/bill-belichick-gives-tom-brady-an-earful/
youtube.com/watch?v=EOKR7B_HmyI
youtu.be/3r92iBo4i_8
mobile.twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/1007460916617760769
youtu.be/c5MMjYCPfiQ
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/18/howie-roseman-executive-year/
sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/philadelphia-eagles-howie-roseman-executive-of-the-year-2017/1qv2cykgei5ea18t21r0nmo0ar
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027372/article/nfl-gm-power-rankings-john-dorsey-kevin-colbert-rank-top-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WAS: Mark Sanchez retires after realizing that Alex Smith with a broken leg is still above him on the depth chart
CHI: The Bears organization 'isn't certain' whether anyone has realized that they were merely pretending to be good
GNB: Rodgers reveals trap "girlfriend" to quash gay rumors, claiming the penis is 'very, very feminine' After the ploy broke down, Rodgers rolled to the right and threw """her""" out of bounds
MIN: Kirk Cousins removes dozens of death rocks, saying the stress of finding new ways to appear theoretically competent has shaved years off of his life
DET: Matt Patricia warns that if the Lions don't start winning games, he'll lose weight, and cease being too jolly to take seriously
NOR: Drew Brees threatens Goodell stating that unless the NFL tightens up their officiating, he'll break his other arm and reveal his final form
ATL: Falcons are 'pretty sure' they're not going to be the Super Bowl contender NFCS team this year, literally everyone agrees
CAR: Panthers admit they will never win a Super Bowl as the regular season and post-season happen in different years
T.B: Jameis Winston hospitalized due to malnourishment while management signs Blaine Gabbert in recognition of their current circus status
LAR: Jared Goff legally declares Sean McVay his dad after McVay treats him to ice cream following tough Super Bowl loss, 'It just feels right'
SEA: Russell Wilson requests management add just one player other than Wagner to the roster who matters; They decline, citing concerns that the Seahawks might be a good team
S.F: Jimmy G acknowledges he deserved his injury as karma for exploiting quarterback protection rules, but still vows to tempt fate and be twice as much of a dirty bitch in the future
ARI: Kyler Murray fuming that Darren Sproles has returned to the Eagles after he convinced the NFL front office that neither of them were a'full person' and approved them piggybacking on the field

reddit-tier cringe

based and chadpilled

saged

\owl bill 2020\

Attached: 1541987466072.jpg (288x216, 11K)

>Matt Ryan took a football to the face from a “fan”

Attached: CA31C248-FDE9-4223-B4CC-324054FFA006.png (986x449, 35K)

>CAR: Panthers admit they will never win a Super Bowl as the regular season and post-season happen in different years
Genuinely funny and decent burn, user

Best thread OP in months btw

Attached: 7F50A002-9B69-4EB4-A7D1-C61774674EA0.png (451x530, 527K)

I really, really, like this OP

Attached: eli-manning.jpg (485x384, 49K)

>Eagles sign Orlando Scandrick
I swear, if he plays good for Dougie P after playing like a bottom 5 corner here last year, I'll murk Bob Sutton

I refuse to believe Yea Forums posters are genuinely this perpetually angry and can’t laugh at themselves once in a while

This reads like headlines from The Onion

Attached: 1562007195556.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

>bottom 5 corner
PFF ranked him 41st out of 125

Who signs him?

Attached: 1564277968750s.jpg (125x62, 1K)

>thumbnail
Don't even care.

Thank fucking god they finally cut his sorry ass.

Attached: 1544802732893.jpg (881x495, 72K)

>Whatisthisapictureforants.png

I love the Miami Dolphins football team to be quite honest you fellas.

Picture as small as the Cardinals chances of having above .300 record.

Thank you for putting in effort OP. Made me laugh a few times
/Bills Owl 2020/

Fuck off to Reddit with OP, cocksucker.

Patriots will sign Nkemdiche and he'll become a perennial pro bowler

Attached: https___assets.ifttt.com_images_channels_1352860597_icons_on_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

>reddit! heughhh it'sz likge... like... bad... r-reddit!!! ALL dese posts is like reddid!

nu Yea Forums is so edgy

Attached: nfa.png (512x512, 361K)

Absolute cancer

What do you think about Daniel Jones' gf?

Attached: Screenshot_20190727_215904.jpg (1080x1327, 567K)

Cute but itty bitty titties.

Cute face, but she needs some food

bad face tbqh

Imagine being this bitter and seething that OP cracked some inoffensive joke about a team you like

Attached: ECEA6CAC-0FE1-4ECA-A694-1C184B3D2403.png (1790x1582, 443K)

Attached: Reddit_Armie.jpg (600x600, 34K)

twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1155163680146939906?s=20

Attached: 937AA78A-785A-48BC-B882-528380FB835F.png (775x465, 512K)

Kelce doesn't look too impressed.

Seething

Maybe baltimore was right and he can play TE too, throw the ball to himself.

Pretty lit desu

>eats ketchup sandwich
>fucks your bitch
Nothing personnel....

100% assblasted

for me its the New York Jets

Attached: Sanae_11.jpg (814x946, 120K)

I hope either them or the Bills make the playoffs. It would actually be exciting to see a divisional game with one of them.

Sanae is a slut

berds

Attached: 0DAB1684-4262-4730-AACD-254127A25391.jpg (613x556, 82K)

Trap

Attached: blockedpunt.webm (828x458, 2.72M)

Dolphins still won that game.

Attached: FINS UP BABY.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Hold onto that memory every February.

Attached: phins.png (467x404, 329K)

It's the best game that didn't matter at all.

Camp hype video for the Giants

youtu.be/S6EzqDtShb8

Needs more torn ACLs and broken thumbs.

I'm from the future; here's the playoff seeding for the 2019 NFL season
NFC
1. Atlanta Falcons (13-3)
2. Los Angeles Rams (12-4)
3. Dallas Cowboys (11-5)
4. Green Bay Packers (10-6)
5. Carolina Panthers (12-4)
6. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)

AFC
1. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)
2. New England Patriots (12-4)
3. Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
4. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
5. Cleveland Browns (10-6)
6. Oakland Raiders (9-7)

BTW, I turned off my trip so you can't make fun of me for being wrong haha.

You forgot the part the owl was Rams vs Patriots and Bortles beats the Pats and after the season concludes that both Brady/Belichick retire.

Cool story, bro.

Attached: yousnowmad.jpg (539x400, 43K)

Some hot takes in there, but the only thing I'll really make fun of is you have all but 1 team with double digit wins in the playoffs and all division winners with 10 or more wins, let alone the average being 11.75 wins for your division winners. I know the 2018 season was lopsided like that, but it's actually really rare for the numbers to work out that way. Like maybe 1 in every 6-8 seasons. Probably not happening again this year.

>3. Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
out of everything, this is the one i have the hardest time believing

>you now remember all those shitposters who said that Nkemdiche would be better than Bosa

spot on, fellow future bro

>AFCN sending two teams to the playoffs this year

Jesus. Really? Joey Bosa with half a season is better statistically then Nkemdiche.

>I am good at internet shitposting.

Are you one of those contrarian passer-byes who chooses the shittiest team because you think it makes you interesting?

Imagine hating a Slavic shuffleboard forum because you're an avid shitposter on a Pakistani lawn dart fanpage.

No. I've seen that flag, he's a legit Dolphins fan. You can check the archive.

would violate.
repeatedly.

Bahamabro is a legit dolphins fan.

Keep smoking meth.

Imagine being some rich QB Chad and dating a twig

gross.

This whole thread reads like one of get bradys deluded head canon self replying comment chains.

Attached: Ln3bk3h.jpg (400x310, 39K)

Nobody likes you.
Nobody wants you here.
Off yourself.

>No, you're reddit!
>No, YOU'RE reddit!
>Nuh-uh!
>Yeah-huh!
>You!
>No, you!

Hmmmm

Football this week, lads.
>Even if it is just pre-season

Attached: RENvIfiTYJQebAjK0opy5NsXyRh5DZEaRkKuIgDbSUA[1].png (922x632, 56K)

>old gay pops up randomly late on a weekend
>moments after reddy ice posting a reddit infographic
why make it this obvious youre shitposting on multiple trips?

thats gonna be a cringe from me

You got me, man. I'm actually from Baltimurder.

Attached: Baltimore.jpg (1080x675, 155K)

FUCKING DELETE THIS NOW

Thank God

thumbnails aside, I think >my eagles should take a look

shut up reddit bay

>Panthers thought they could beat my Hawkies

twitter.com/ParkerLewisJR/status/1152080327226974209

Their owner was on the verge of tears after that game.

>Just filter trip fags, not ban them
Yeah, you're all cancer

Attached: 3952400C-842C-475D-A762-813A1EC882DF.jpg (1006x813, 99K)

>haha caring and being passionate is lame
Why even watch

Morons

Ngl, OP's news cracked me up

>lamar jackson is a good QB

I laughed, good job.

Rank my mock /nfl/ 12 team PPR:

QB-Jared Goff
RB-Damien Williams
RB-Kerryon Johnson
WR-Davante Adams
WR-Adam Thielen
TE-Vance McDonald
FLEX-Kenyan Drake
D/ST-Eagles
K-Jake Elliott

BE-Will Fuller V
BE-Rashaad Penny
BE-DeSean Jackson
BE-Parris Campbell
BE-Duke Johnson
BE-Jimmy Garoppolo
BE-Alexander Mattison

>I have work to do

Attached: 7FB1AA79-4AE5-496D-8996-B733E92250F0.jpg (400x605, 51K)

You will both be proven wrong and when Bortles beats Brady into retirement. Let this be a reminder I told you so.

Attached: tards.png (613x556, 63K)

Keep the shitposting to a minimum please.

PANTS JAGS
ODD YEAR MEME AND BIG DICK NICK WILL LEAD US TO THE CAT BOWL PROMISED LAND

Your rbs are low rb1/high rb2, your receivers are both of their teams wr1 which is going to be rough against tough defenses, Vance might have a big year but who knows. Will Fuller should be in your flex. you can dump some of your bench as well and grab another higher skill defense to alternate for better matchups...although you could just stream that, AND your qb...honestly your team looks really not good...

Bortles will retire before Brady does.
From the bench, where he belongs.
He is absolute fucking garbage and you should be ashamed for actually believing he will get a starting job again.

>your receivers are both of their teams wr1 which is going to be rough against tough defenses

What an absolutely stupid analysis. Can I get someone who isn't a complete retard to evaluate my mock?

>PHI: 'I couldn't see anything' Carson Wentz suffers season ending injury after tripping while playing in Nick Foles' shadow
rofl

looks illegal

>Raiders make the playoffs
oh please, even Jax has a better chance than they do

the archive isn't as bad as all that...

didn't miami winning this game cost them in the draft? or am i misremembering?

As an Eagles fan I don't know whether to be amazed or sick. Not proud, though.

You must be new to FF.

Adams had a monster year last year, and in 2016 and 2017 he was no slouch. but another 1300+ yard / 13 td season will not be repeated going in to 2019 as most defenses now recognize him as the Packers most dangerous receiver. Rodger is probably going to be throwing even more as well if he's healthier this year which just means MVS/Allison/Brown and whoever else is going to get more touches. Thielen is another guy who is recognized as a favorite target for Cousins, and I fully expect Diggs to get more work, as well as Cook from the backfield. Plus Irv Smith paired with Rudolph gives MN a TE pair that should snake almost all the inside 10 TD work from the other skill positions. Essentially, Thielen regresses because the entire rest of the offense is growing.

The guy didn't say they won't score you points. In fact they will probably win you a 2 or 3 weeks, but they're going to have weeks where their consistency will vanish.

Also, if you're coming to /nfl/ for analysis of your fantasy football team, you might be the one who is a complete retard. Half of this board thinks their favorite team is going undefeated and winning the SB when they haven't even had a winning season in a decade, so good luck with them guiding your free yahoo league bullshit team to any meaningless victory you snag over somebody who went AFK in the draft and hasn't set their line once.

Attached: 908423857.png (1224x778, 135K)

Wait till the injuries start piling up

You fantasy football cucks have your own containment general.

Look at this dude. People were saying Haskins was the best QB in the draft and game-ready for week 1. Yeah nah.

Attached: 2019_07_28_10_40_53_t6jDPukeiVwexyDo.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

2/10

>le rosen part 2 man

it's easy to look pro-ready when your college offence is 90% slants with a bunch of burners at WR

davante adams has been targeted as the number 1 receiver since 2016, and he still had good numbers when he was brett hundley's only target

Who has the best beard in the NFL?

Attached: 4616048C-1514-48C3-A32C-57314889722A.jpg (1200x800, 218K)

Which team is corporate NFL hyping up to win the Super Bowl this year? Usually you can tell and it’s a good way to make money by betting on whoever gets the most media attention. I’m looking for Under dog stories because that’s what the NFL prefers. People with “something to prove” or a team that “everyone is counting out before the season begins”. They started taking people out like me by starting Patriots underdog stories 1/4 of the way through seasons

>who has the best beard
Brady

Attached: image.jpg (618x795, 77K)

Browns in the sense their franchise has been an underdog.

Theres not even a second place

Attached: ffd8db395875b51e8bb6b5e2cbf338d8.jpg (601x720, 56K)

Ouch!

Rams, chargers, panthers, bears or maybe saints

Brady needs the seventh ring, so count on it this year or the next. He needs to finish this year and another to be in the League 20 years so probably bet on Pats in 2020

This year they’re hyping the Browns.

Really? Your hatred for Brady has clouded your opportunity to repost this very image. SHAME!
>thanks, Jay

Attached: thanks jay.jpg (488x639, 73K)

I see that forgot your autism pills this morning

Attached: whatshepackin.jpg (2000x1425, 430K)

>top cuck gets assblasted someone pointed out Brady fucks trannies
Lmfao

any F1 bros? fuckin kino race

reminder that munn means dick in estonian

...trannies?

Attached: aaronsloophole.png (869x548, 309K)

It's not a reminder if I never knew

Sadly, that's wrong.

Attached: godgers.png (300x256, 173K)

You sure have a lot of pictures of Roger Aaronson on your harddrive

Is this 1999 where the average harddrive is only a few Gigabytes?

Attached: whatisgreengay.jpg (555x720, 46K)

You sure have a strange way of talking.

I miss football, bros.

Attached: godgerslovesgirls.jpg (600x499, 81K)

Is this the moment Gronk decided to retire?

Hes a fag. GetBradley, not GODgers

>KNOWATIMSAYIN
>KNOWATIMSAYIN
>KNOWATIMSAYIN

That was not a good press conference...

Attached: tyreek_hill.png (600x436, 380K)

Attached: bestboys.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

God, Brady is so cringeworthy

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/28/bill-belichick-gives-tom-brady-an-earful/

OHNONONONO

>a coach yelling at a player during practice is news
YIKES!

I would legit kill myself.

t. Jags fan

Attached: WOAH-HOOOOOOOOOO.png (524x627, 72K)

Patriots are imploding lmao. Get fucked cuckbrady.

Holy shit, Brady BTFO, he's fucking finished.

>No fucking run! No fucking run!
This is what qualifies as news? Belichick does this shit every year. Literally watch any other training camp. He didn't give him an "earful", he said 6 words and some faggot dramatized it.

I also have to laugh at the fact that Old Bay, the most basic bitch low tier "redpill" fag, reads NBC news.

>*outruns the conviction*
>*gets 5 yards of separation from suspension*

kek

nice job user

Attached: 1482350370687s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Could you make this throw?

Attached: image0-6.png (1200x675, 748K)

Why wouldn't you just run it in?

Is there video footage of this play from this angle? The official highlight video of the game on the NFL YouTube channel only shows the play from the side. I want to see if he remains open most of the play or if that photo was taken directly after the open guy just made a cut.

I'm not surprised. Every time the Bears are somehow good, it's because of the defense. They were carried to the super bowl in 06 but couldn't win because of Rex Grossman. And as much as people meme on Parkey, Mitch was awful in the wild card game.

I haven't had any confidence in Trubisky after watching his Pro Bowl performance. Maybe that isn't fair, but there was a catching contest held between receivers where Trubisky just had to make easy short 10 yard passes so the receivers could make a bunch of difficult catches, and Trubisky was the worst of all the guys throwing. Embarrassingly bad, like he'd be yards off his accuracy on simple 7 yard tosses. Ever since then I've just assumed he's terrible, but I don't really watch the Bears games that much.

Trubisky actually made a pro bowl? What was he like the 20th alternate?

Attached: 1563768954532.jpg (577x433, 65K)

>ESPN headline : Bill Bellichick on the verge of resignation, Tom Brady expected to test the market in 2020

I think he was behind russell wilson and dak prescott, and whoever declined to show up

he is terrible when the bears have any kind of lead and he has time to make good decisions
he is surprisingly productive when the bears are behind and in the clutch
his ceiling is stafford or carr getting a bunch of comebacks in a season when the defense does all the work and getting blown out in the playoffs

youtube.com/watch?v=EOKR7B_HmyI

Watch that, Bears fans. Watch Wilson follow up with perfect passes every time. It must be heartbreaking to know your QB is just low quality.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0025.jpg (280x175, 52K)

Titty lover trubisky will choke

based, user.

well done.

Based german bearposter

Attached: 1529671927471.jpg (240x336, 32K)

Why are all the smelly foreigners bear fans?

>reddit bay

NFC
1. Rams
2. Eagles
3. Saints
4. Packers
5. Cowboys
6. 49ers

AFC
1. Chiefs
2. Patriots
3. Steelers
4. Colts
5. Chargers
6. Jets

Eagles/Patriots Owl

Attached: 1561050813293.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

Brainlet tier list

Attached: Washington's Recogning.jpg (300x180, 12K)

What did I get wrong, Mr. President?

looks good minus steelers being 3rd seed and not 4th max

I trust them more than the Clots

Having the 9ers and Patriots on there and missing the Ravens and Seahawks.

Lamar is a meme among memes and I decided to be daring with the 49ers since there are always teams that miss the playoffs the year after making it and the Seahawks seem to most vulnerable to me.

>missing the ravens
Nah, 6-10 inbound

berds

Attached: EFB5A6BE-36A2-469F-8D99-93F440D49A68.png (613x556, 91K)

Attached: hicksbear.jpg (83x125, 2K)

The Jags and/or the Browns will sooner get a three-game Owl winning streak before "da burrs" manage to win one again.

Fuck off, söiboy. LJ coming and nothing you can do will stop him.

literally what the fuck did belichick mean by this?

>let the AFCE hope
>then win the owl

I was so sure he was going to get exposed in his rematch with the chargers that it was the first time I ever put down a formal bet on a sporting event. Easy money

absolutely based

The 9ers have won 10 games the past 2 years combined. They are not a good team and you morons said the same thing about Jackson last year and look what he did as a starter.

The overwhelming majority of those games were won by Jimmy G who I'm picking to stay healthy

if they could manage to tank for a new QB and not have to jettison more players from cap crunch, they could be legit scary

>missing the Ravens
Lamar Jackson sucks and you lost a ton on defense

Unironically based OP

Attached: 8CED4C53-C1B3-4D51-AD1C-53EAFD60EAEB.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Lamar GOATson is literally going to ravage the NFL this year, and nothing will stop him.

Literally Tebow 2

Just wait until he learns how to read, Brady 2.0

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.02.28 PM.png (1472x1204, 2.17M)

I still remember the training camp where Tebow was on the practice field. It was just hilarious watching duck ghosts and panic as people yelled "THEY WON'T HIT YOU, IT'S PRACTICE YOU IDIOT!"

Jimmy G sucks and is an INT machine.

The Ravens didnt lose anyone of not on defense. If you think Mosley is a loss you obviously dont know shit about the Ravens since they are a linebacker factory and Suggs is 37 years old.

>Jimmy G sucks and is an INT machine.
>Starts Lamar Jackson unironically

Should've paid up for Foles

Jackson has a very low INT pct you literal moron. Do some actual fucking research before replying to me with your innane drivel.

Attached: 1561934121720.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>Jackson has a very low INT pct you literal moron.

It's kind of hard to intercept passes chucked 20 yards away from where any besides the fans could catch them

>t. on his 10th beer of the afternoon

>84.5 QBR
>90 QBR
Which one was Jimmy G and which one was the zit face?

This

>QBR
Get off of Yea Forums Skip

Triggered, redditbay?

>qbr
Zoomer detected

I'm actually the guy arguing Old Gay, but QBR is an atrocious "statistic" invented to prop up the Lamemes of the world

As anyone needed further evidence that he posts with his trip off, tripfags are a cancer.

see

>anyone who calls out my reddit stat is Old Bay

Attached: 1561437451578.jpg (456x810, 27K)

thats a boy.

Aaron Donald is basically already a lock for the Hall of Fame ain't he?

Decent. Swap cuckboys with Bears, and Chargers with Texans.

>ravens
lol

>cuckboys with Bears
Absolutely not. I have zero faith in Mitch Trubustsky.

>Chargers with Texans.
This is a coin flip and I might with how the MElvin Gordon holdout proceeds

cringe

McVay puppet, he'll never get better

>i-i-it's not a b-big deal, w-w-we'll replace Mosley
cope

Easy to have more faith in Mitch than Dak. And the rest of the Bears' team is much better than the Cowboys'.
And yeah, I don't think the Chargers are bad, I'm just picking them to choke. They'll finish with a decent record but miss the playoffs.

Dak still has a better O-Line, WR, RB, and plays in a passing friendly environment (Jerry World as opposed to Soldier Field

Oh no so he'll only keep having 4700 yards 32td 12 int seasons? How will we survive? :(

1. Does Florida need three teams?

2. What causes teams like Arizona to have a lock on their market despite subpar records while teams like Denver can’t seem to have cohesive territory?

3. Does New York hate New York City or something?

Attached: 99EAC2F7-C70D-44F6-9C2C-B2FC36024C01.jpg (1160x587, 175K)

The post I replied to implied he would improve. That's all I was responding to.

...What is the pink shit scattered all over the place?

It's for Breast cancer awareness user

>Does New York hate New York City or something?
Absolutely

Omaha Surge coming in 2020

Attached: EC246144-490D-42D0-BB83-D5638EFED4AD.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Is the NFL ready for a pink team?

Probably “no data”

finna be honest a pink team would be quite based

Tbh he's 24. There's no way he doesn't get even better. He's improved significantly every year so far, even going back to his days at Cal

>O-Line
Barely, the cowboys line is crumbling
>WR
Not really, no
>RB
Not that big of a deal. And we'll see when/if Zeke joins the team...
The Bears have an infinitely better defense coaching. Trubisky is better than Dak, and the Bears are a much better team than the Cowboys, no question.

I'm an Eagles fan and take no pleasure in defending the Cowshit, but we played both teams last year and I saw nothing about the Bears that sold them to me as more than a one year fluke like the Jags were

Pair it with black or gunmetal or you end up with the faggot team instead of the confident team

Attached: FE7DD3CD-AE01-4059-8B5B-416B69239E90.jpg (750x818, 294K)

Yeah paying Mosley 17 million a season seems like a great investment. Really worked for the Jets the last time they overpaid for a Baltimore linebacker dinnit?

Attached: Bradysknee.png (540x341, 216K)

I’d pull for a pink team if my city finally got an NFL team

>pinks fer sissies

Attached: image.jpg (680x666, 25K)

Attached: homolust.jpg (630x750, 72K)

Imagine that stache tickling your shaft as he slides it into his mouth, Anons. Isn’t that gay as fuck? Fucking Rogers. I hate gay people so much. I bet his muscular, hard body is hairy too

And this makes fantasy fag wrong? What they said sounds pretty accurate. Kind of similar to how the expectation for Mahomes is so high because of last year but it's so improbable for him to post another 4500+yard/+50td year now that every other team has an entire season worth of tape and time to scheme.

Are you a twink? He's into twinks.

Attached: brideswearwhite.jpg (765x1024, 366K)

Too bad theres no containment board for tripfags everyone would be elated to run over by a bus.

Literally seethe harder you rectal ranger

Jags, Buccs, Lions, Cards...they're all longshots this year. Jags and Buccs might be the safest.

1. Chiefs (13-3)
2. Browns (13-3)
3. Patriots (11-5)
4. Colts (9-7)
5. Chargers (10-6)
6. Bills (9-7)

1. Eagles (12-4)
2. Rasm (11-5)
3. Panthers (11-5)
4. Kangz (10-6)
5. Falcons (10-6)
6. Cowboys (9-7)

>IND: After 6 fruitless seasons with the Colts, Frank Reich urges Andrew Luck to try a new strategy: 'Be a dick'
What the Colts need. A bit of...Bad Luck.

>Browns (13-3)
Oof famalam desu

...imagine having that picture saved anywhere on anything in your life...good good

>Have
>Sex
(Without paying for it)

>getting triggered by a picture

Yikes!

Attached: Dozd4PBUwAEWYBn.jpg (929x1024, 149K)

You need new ones. If you're going to insist on staying here despite nobody liking you, you could at least post different pictures once in a while if you are literally going to post in every single /nfl/ thread year in and year out.

Seethe harder.

Attached: thatpatriottripfagweallhate.gif (250x141, 315K)

>a closet case posting a closet case
POTTERY. He's a life-long bachelor!

I'm not seething, I'm indifferent. I just don't get the point of you shitting up these threads. Nobody likes you and you never discuss anything. You just post the same like 20 pictures every single day of your life here.

AJ Green is having his hall of fame career cut from under him. He’s injury prone

looks like a babe out of the 60s-70s. Would inseminate and wife.

Attached: rape 3.jpg (480x250, 20K)

He's on the take and the NFLs social media operators won't pay him ($0.01 per reply) if they can't tell which posts are his

It's a sprain. It's not like his knee turned in to a grenade like Reuben Foster.

Thank fuck for that red circle

He isn't smart enough to speak without a lisp, what makes you think he can read period?

Who is the greatest American sportsman, Ric Flair or Michael Phelps?

Attached: Ric_Flair_bio.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Is it not? I don’t really know what you’re trying to say

>pinks fer sissies

Attached: JL.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

This. Browns are winning the Owl this year. Patriots will win it again next year when Brady retires on his 20th season in the same fashion the NFL got Ray Lewis and Peyton Manning to.

Cap it

>reddit bay

He’ll come back week 4, suffer a setback, come back week 12.

But I’m not saying it is. It looks good when paired with black, gray, white.
At least I think that’s what you’re trying to say with your mentally diseased and Yea Forums stagnated form of communication

>pink only looks good on handsome men

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 35K)

REMINDER: TRUMP HATES OLDBAY AND WHERE OLDBAY COMES FROM

Imagine being so insecure in masculiniry you are afraid to wear the color pink

Attached: 1561080561801.jpg (1280x574, 120K)

Imagine never missing a single /nfl/ thread for literal years

Attached: ED1FDE30-D364-4323-98FF-2054DCD7B9BE.png (608x324, 292K)

How to have fun.

Make black people mad on the bleacher report app. Better than making people on spuh cos you them Niggas is mad.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563830237872.jpg (875x1088, 201K)

You actually saved that picture of getbrady?

Periwinkle is genuinely the superior team color, unironically

>reddit bay

is this reddit bay?

In awe of the size of bradys6thknee. Absolute unit.

1. Periwinkle
2. Mauve
3. Pink, deep
4. Maroon
5. Aubergine
6. Lavender
7. Wine
8. Yellow
9. Pink, hot
0. Violet

>yellow
>not goldenrod

People who think pink is gay are the retards who got rid of of the Bucs cool uniforms. Every Bucs uniform since the Creamsicle has been fucking shit.

>Maroon
>Aubergine
>Wine
Good taste

>aints
>nanners
>puckers
>queefs
>stoolers
>JUSTs

They got rid of the creamsicles for “”””””safety”””””” reasons. Blame the league

Downloading now

>getting banned for calling someone n-word
wtf is wrong with jannies?

Attached: utsubm-bathory.jpg (1500x1500, 329K)

he took himself down intentionally so he wouldn't have to waste time doing practice reps for Cincinnati...and can you really blame him? they are going to be 2-14/3-13 this year

Imagine being a tripfag who thinks they're posting something funny and insightful but the only responses you get are people telling you to kill yourself.

no, thats some landwhale youtuber named Booger (or something retarded like that) that people pay attention to for some reason

Cam Newton is a homosexual, right?

depends on which hat he's wearing

good, finally cracking down on the psychotic racists on this board. also, have sex.

>being a pro QB and not gettinga wife with huge tits
0/10

Nigger

Attached: oshi.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

>celery man
Good taste desu

Ray Lewis blatantly killed a guy and nobody cared.

racists

But Ray Lewis objectively killed a guy

Attached: image.jpg (1080x810, 96K)

Attached: 1560589565554.png (1280x574, 824K)

We ain't scared of no one! #ChiefsKingdom

Attached: mabro.jpg (1278x1278, 180K)

See you in Week 1 inb4 we'renotafraidofthejags
You should be.

Attached: 230572178.gif (498x326, 2.7M)

you should be afraid of us too, bitch

Attached: 5ee11203ad435111b1f7ed3ff2e8dd5b_md.jpg (728x558, 68K)

youtu.be/3r92iBo4i_8
Why do Eagle fans, known to boo every quarterback they've ever had, love Carson Wentz so much to the point that they gladly let go of their Super Bowl winner for him?

But Ray Lewis sincerely killed a guy

Baker GX Mayfield paired with Freddie QW Kitchens is going to be biblical. GUNGA

Attached: 1552810744469.png (420x415, 10K)

>Cambel Soup
>fearing another man

Attached: me_right_now.gif (240x180, 2M)

Is naming the meme a black thing?

Attached: 7O2m.gif (300x206, 1.59M)

Browns will win their division and think they're hot shit when the reality is their division just blows dick

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 34K)

But Ray Lewis genuinely killed a dude

So they're the new 2011 Seahawks?

maybe he had a good reason to kill the guy?

I wouldn't know that feel

The fact that the "victim" was a spook is reason enough.

Now that we have a game this week,
>CHAD Teams that Off-Season Post
Pittsburgh
Kansas City
Carolina
New England
Miami
Buffalo
Jacksonville
Dallas
Philadelphia
Minnesota
Arizona

>VIRGIN Teams that Don’t Off-Season Post
Los Angeles
St. Louis
New York x2
Seattle
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Atlanta
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago
Washington D.C.
Las Vegas
Denver
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Houston
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Baltimore

>Wentz still wearing Dutch Destroyer bracelet
hold me bros

Attached: 1nu1mt.jpg (400x388, 38K)

First

Does he still wear his copy of Foles' ring?

Where's the white suit? The NFL put more effort into searching through ball boy texts.

Attached: baws.jpg (736x844, 64K)

Pre-season football.

It's barely football, but it'll have to do.

why are u such an heartless faggot?

At least your team won a Super Bowl this Millennium.

Attached: thoumad.jpg (344x335, 28K)

Dester Lawrence is 6'6 and 340lbs

Attached: 2019_07_28_11_48_03_bbki8b_SYvyqMe-7.webm (720x720, 523K)

kys ironically

yeah idk how these dudes have the capacity for so much negative energy. what ever happened to loving your fellow humans? is it just not cool now? am i at fault for not manifesting a better reality around me thru positive thoughts and visions? people are turning into autopiloted robots

That's what happens when you consume nightshades and don't drink TB12 Electrolytes. RUN FOR SEVEN!!!

Attached: youloveyoulose.jpg (640x360, 36K)

This is your NFL starting QB for tonight, Derek Carr.
Say something nice about him!

Attached: 1479790797057.jpg (960x640, 64K)

He's not a thug like most Oakland players.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Brady got outplayed by a backup. Iy's been a year. Why can't you cope with it yet?

my nigga brady got 6 owls
delete this general
its over lmaooooooo
like he won looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

How do the Ravens not offseason post? Half those "chad" teams of your dont offseason post too. Anime posting like the patrishit and philly "fans" do dont count.

Attached: 1559434595656.jpg (1349x617, 47K)

Tripsubhumans don’t count as part of the /nfl/ community because they aren’t people

mobile.twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/1007460916617760769
Stay mad faggot

>finland
>my nigga

nope.

You seem rather perturbed

Attached: 1441130484959s.jpg (232x249, 11K)

>mobile.twitter.com/cj_wentz/status/1007460916617760769
>first reply
>Russputin
>@Kierkegaard30
>Jun 15, 2018
>Why does he even get a ring?

Attached: ohshucks.jpg (500x317, 16K)

See

see

Resulting to personal attacks because you're mad just makes me harder, user.

Cry harder FR nerd. Christ you are a whiny cuck.

they have to be edgy in every post cuz it's Yea Forums. it's fuckin retarded but yeah.

>The Bears have an infinitely better defense coaching
*had
theyre totally unproven now

why would adams' production dip 3 years after being a number 1 reciever? the reasoning doesnt make sense

>vikings
wew never ever

>muh tape

Attached: v2ZA8np.jpg (436x441, 28K)

They didn't broadcast The League over in Turkmenistan?

Top reddit show. Need to reset my filters, idk why you are showing up again.

>tape and scheme
>implying Andy Reid isn't changing about 30% of his offensive scheme every season just because he can

Can we ban the word “scheme”?? This isn’t reddit.

>make fun of old bay
>old bay cries at me but nothing else happens
>make fun of bradysknee
>get a 3 day ban nearly every time
Pretty sure he’s a janny. It all makes sense now.
Also, the Bears are going 1985 on a motherfucker and you can’t do a damn thing to stop it.

Good point. We should also ban everything else reddit starting with the Eagles and patricheats fans

The Houston Texans are going to win 9 games this year and your shit teams can do nothing about it.

Old bay probably doesn't report you.

BRadysknee probably does

4-12
Bucs, Broncos, Raiders, Ravens
Maybe you meme out a win against the jags and go 5-11

the state of bradysass lmaoooo

Woe you are dumb. The Texans are winning 11, but one of them won't be against the Ravens.

Why is your face a baseball?

He's gonna be Dan Marino, but with a ring.

Prepare to watch this man throw the first 6,000 yard season.

Attached: file.png (750x375, 515K)

>Texans are winning 11 games
Not on this murderer’s row of a schedule

Attached: F1E567DE-8F64-4610-9B95-BB7C7E713C2C.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

They'll beat oakland, denver, jew england, carolina, atlanta, jags (twice) tits, chargers and bucs.

>New England
>Carolina
>Atlanta
No

>chargers
>tits
Unlikely

>Jags
They might split but they aren’t sweeping them.

>responding to old gay
what the fuck are you doing. he has nothing useful to say, he just has stupid opinions to spout.

>Me and Brady’s Sixth Ring

Houston is light years ahead of those those teams. They lose a few to flukes but they are too damn good to not get to 11 wins.

They have the worst o-line in the league and lost every non-shit player in their secondary

Watson got hit more than any other qb in the league last year...what the actual fuck are you even talking about retard?

>Dallass
>Chad
lol

O B S E S S E D

Bradford is gone from the league for 5 minutes and RGKnee reclaims his spot as first QB to be done for the year

Explains a lot
I got a warning making fun of him last time
What a snitch

hourly reminder that Brady didn't count this game as a loss

doffins btfo for all eternity

>tfw no grunk

Attached: big daddy gronk.png (1350x900, 2.62M)

Not even a pats fan but I miss him bros

>look at nfl's top 100 list.
>still no Ryan Kerrigan.
so either he is finally getting respect or is getting even less respect than he has already.

Attached: mfw fit m.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Who?

He meant he played the full game and beat the Dolphins and that they won on a fluke really, which they did. But he still knows they technically lost the game, he just didn't mentally feel like he lost it since that whole play was out of his hands.

Depends. What did you get reported for? Chances are other people reported you in general, depending on what rule you broke.

I got banned for ironic shitposting once.

We have until week 13 before players cannot be added to rosters. Believe with me user

Attached: grunk.png (1200x630, 406K)

literally who

I'm wondering if Chandler Jones will show up.

Will forever be greatful to Bill for him. Especially since we got him for effectively a ham sandwich.

Attached: usa-today-9467816.0.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Jason Kelce is coming to your location.

>Eagles (12-4) expectation
>Eagles (7-9) reality
With as much retarded hype that even analysts like Cowherd is sucking off this team right now, you know this team will end really fucking badly when the season starts.

If the Bears won that wildcard game it would be Mitch that got the glory because of all of the passes he made to keep them in it. Really wasn't that awful.

>>Eagles (7-9) reality
Really? I have Eagles pegged as one of the tougher teams the Pats face this season. Hoping it's a good game, desu. It's right after their bye week.
(Die Eagles Die)

Lions are being really slept on... defense is gonna be top 5 easily with best D line in football

Kerryon will easily get 1000+ yards rushing and Golladay is a legit #1 receiver

Only weak spot is O line but I see them definitely making a playoff push

youtu.be/c5MMjYCPfiQ

Is Doug Baldwin gonna go into broadcasting? I like the way he praises and analyzes his peers.

Overhyped Philly teams by sports analyst always end horribly 99 percent of the time. This case this team is one Clowney pluck off away from being dream team 2.0

Pats will smoke the iggles as most of their squad will be dead by then including Wince without the man that beat your team in the owl to save them this time.

Define 'gladly'. You must not be around the Philly area very much because there was and still is backlash from letting Foles go and there's still a lot of Foles supporters calling it a mistake. Not to mention that there are also plenty of Wentz doubters around as well on Philly sports radio.

The Eagles don't exactly have a rich history of QB play to get real excited about. Wentz is arguably the first one expected to be blue chip so people are excited for him to take the reigns of the franchise much like we see around the league with other QBs. Wentz, for sure, has the talent to do it, now just needs to back it up with action.

nah.

>Browns - Lions Superbowl
>They both lose

>Hicks #39 on the top 100
Based, finally getting the respect he deserves.

Attached: xwtzd5dt0kp3zwaty0mi.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Dream team was dream team though. A paper tiger that was bought through free agency and died because of it. They had good players but that wasn't a good team at all and it showed.

If you're talking about those years the Eagles dominated the NFC East, it ended horribly for being an annual Super Bowl favorite, but not horribly as a good team. Those Eagle teams absolutely booty-blasted people into oblivion and choked it away in NFC championships and one Super Bowl.

As far as last year goes; that was classic post Super Bowl symptom team. Even then, using practice squad running backs for more than half the year and literal dudes lifted from the street the previous week and put in the secondary for half the season, they way over-performed.

You need to give actual reasons as to why this is going to end horribly, not just say 'overhyped'. The only one I can think about is having another horribly shitty injury year that can't be recovered from; which can really happen to any team. It's a fact that the Eagles have the best offensive line in the league and a top 3 defensive line. Solid players exist at every level that have been in the system for 3+ years and were there during the Super Bowl. Wentz is not injured going into this season and is getting the reps he didn't last year.

This isn't an empty hype at all.

if it wasnt for backup eagles dbs, hed have had 3 ints before halftime. he spent all day doing nothing until he absolutely needed to

That's what happens when you go almost 30 years of black QB meme will do to a city that soon Baltimore will suffer through. Also Wilson and Mahomes are half black.

>defense is gonna be top 5 easily
hahaha
>with best D line in football
HAHAHA

nice
second best lineman in the division

Because of thisand also because Foles was the man who finally won an owl because of meme magic. So far the meme magic underdog tale is faring much better than overhyped high draft QB's the Iggles had to sit through. Especially one with Wentz will be at best be Luck, and at worst can be Bradford/RG3.

Well considering what my step father had to sit through from being born 2 months after the 1960 Eagles team championship. Thats about 58 years of bullshit from bad QBs, bad GMs, bad signings, bad trades, and most of all overrated QBs. Im glad he was alive to finally see them win an owl. But don't think he will be around for another one in his life time. Perhaps not even myself either know that kind of track record. I say that because the Eagles won left a cost of now a great divide on who really won the owl, and will remain so until Wentz finally stops getting god damn hurt every down or throwing picks like Sam Bradford.

if he was on any other team he probably would be
but nobody gives a fuck about the foreskins other than the 12 remaining fans snyder hasnt run off yet

the bad half

Especilly now Wentz is being paid money only an owl winner/contender like Wilson or Rogers got despite never playing a single down of post season in his life. That alone spells this team will end badly that will be an aura surrounding it to the point even Daniel Jones Giants or fucking Dwayne Haskins Redskins will have better tenures and futures than this Eagles team. We've been proven that the Eagles will only do good by being an underdog, and not an overhyped shitshow like most people want them to be.

not in that division

I don't get why they shipped Foles and kept Wentz, honestly. Even if Wentz is better and more valuable, Foles was the heart of that team. I think he had more marketable than Wentz does. He's basically their hero, isn't he? It just seems like Foles gelled with the team identity and Wentz is just a faceless goon at the top. Why give up an anime hero for Johnny Doe? I just don't get it.

My guess is because you're retarded in real life.

>sleeping on my Vikings

Its because they gave up so many draft picks and trading key players to get and keep him. And also because he pulled a *mvp* season by playing mostly garbage teams while only winning against 2 over .500 teams. Its basically them trying to not admit they have buyers remorse, and not admitting he's just a Luck/Cousins Hybrid.

I'm not saying they should hand the trophy over to them before the season starts. I'm as much of a Philadelphia pessimist as the next guy and know that it's never that easy, especially for the Eagles given what they typically do with potential.

I just think they're going to win some games this season and rightfully should. When before last year the Rams were expected to win 12+ games and get the division and get a #1 or 2 seed, were they 'overhyped'?

The Eagles always just get this flak and it seems silly for this season. They might not win a Super Bowl, but they'll be playing meaningful football in January.

Couldn't he apply that to any game where they lose and the opposing offense scored more than him

Take that back, hes a Bradford/Cousins hybrid of a QB with a bit of Andy Dalton sprinkles.

how the hell is trubisky so shit in low-pressure situations, but makes god-tier throws in high-pressure situations? it makes no sense.

Attached: usatsi_11952454 (3).jpg (1000x600, 157K)

He doesn’t? His throws are ass period.

Redskins' second leader in all-times sacks (that will more than likely be passed next season), and the record holder for most consecutive starts by an outside linebacker.

My gripe mostly is all this talent will mostly be wasted because they wanted to build around Wentz to which even someone like McNabb fucking hates. And when the Eagles best QB in the Owl Era is Cunningham and the mentioned McNabb, then you are in big fucking trouble.

No. Incase you're wondering, probably 1 in every 10,000 football games are won on a multilateral play. That's why they're referred to as miracles. New England won that game by every other metric than Bill Belichick setting a lazy prevent defense and the defense itself halfassing it on that play(seriously, just watch the NE defenders, they barely try because they just assume the Dolphins players will give up).

Brady has no reason to take that loss as anything but a fluke, even though he did make a few key mistakes.

he's the schrodinger's cat of qb's

My guess is you're a grade A faggot, faggot.

Even I don't think Foles was that good, but he has much better chemistry and brings even a nearly depleted dead team together and beat teams like Brady's Patriots much more efficiency that when Wentz is leading same team. This case I'd rather be a underdog with a team team that clicks together with a subpar QB than an overhyped machine that fails with a *great* QB. A great QB can help a team, but a good team can make miracles .

People perform differently given different situations. We all probably even know people like this. If they have time to think, they'll probably overthink which some people aren't suited for. Some people simply are loaded with innate talent to just do and not say or think and that's what clicks for them.

We always see people like this on both ends of the spectrum in sports. People that perform well given time to fuck about but crumble when shit hits the fan, and people that couldn't throw a football through a tire at 20 feet if you gave them an entire day, but will do it immediately with a gun against their head.

McNabb is a smug-filled ball of jealousy though. Not exactly a place I'm going to go to with helpful opinions. Like I said before, Philly is pining for a QB we can claim as our own legend and it may or may not end well putting so much stock in Wentz.

The truth is nobody really can gauge Wentz right now because we've seen too little. I will say, however; that it's better to have somebody than nobody at all to at least attempt to elevate the QB play in Philly history. Right now we could be bouncing around the QB carousel like much of the league does and truly squander our talent.

They had that legend, and they let him walk because of age and buyers remorse and fear Wentz would of gone to a team like the Giants or Redskins. Least Foles had the courtesy to go to Jacksonville as a thank you to the Eagles fans who cared about him and not to a divisional rival needing a playoff proven QB

Imagine your city builds a statue of your back up QB and then you’re left to play in his shadow.

the city approved it, not build it. That would be Bud Light who financed the building of that statue.

Regardless. He has to compete with his own back up even though that very same back up now starts for another team.

So who has a statue there?

It's a very Philadelphia script, I get it. It's not a situation any other team has had to go through since some super old teams of the 50s and 60s. I was opposed to letting Foles go as well, but that's not an easy thing to do. Wentz is now the hill that this franchise will live or die on.

Physically, in the recent history of Wentz anyways

That's what happens when your team is ran by a man who couldn't even manage his own marriage and had to give half to team to his cheating wife thanks to state prenup signings. And to think one day she will be the owner of the eagles when Lurie kicks the bucket.

>AJ Green ded

I guess the Bengals shouldn't have traded Odell away HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Going to be a heavy price to pay, and more so the respects of any sane Philadelphia eagles fan left after so many years of bullshit. Hope they can make it back to the big dance before the next half century because Ill be dead by then knowing my health.

At the very least, the Eagles organization can rest easy that Foles probably isn't going to do that amazingly in Jacksonville his first year, so they won't look quite as retarded when he finishes 5-11 to 8-8 or somewhere in there. Although it will probably stir shit if the Eagles finish 9-7 or worse. Everyone seems to have them as a clear #1 NFC Team, so the potential to disappoint is pretty big.

he is the polar opposite of goff.

>everyone
Who?

Again everyone is overhyping them which is the kyptonite of the Eagles Franchise. It will be even worse if the Jags get into the playoffs, let alone deep into the playoffs and the Eagles miss the playoffs by a fucking game/tie breaker.

Sports Analysts from ESPN to Cowherd. Almost most of them not name Skip Bayless list them as NFC Championship bound, or in that general bubble.

They’re going to be lucky to compete in the division, let alone the league.

Cowboys are suffering drama about the whole Dak extension with Zeke might be pulling a Le'veon at any moment.

DONT SLEEP ON THE GIANTS

Also Giants not named Barkley are going tank mode, and Redskins continue to be cursed under Synder

>Eli derping his way to an 5-11 recond
kek
>Jones comes in and is proven the bust everyone made him out to be
roflmao
>Barkley has best year of his career and is wasted on the Giants
sad

Further proving that the NFC East is the worst division in the league

The Giants are sleeping on the Giants. Classic tire fire. You'll basically wear out Saquon by the time you can get an actual team around him for it to be worth a damn to have him.

I feel so uneasy wanting to believe in this team this season

Attached: jets wojak.png (534x629, 132K)

The best part is that we can meme all over the rest of the league while being the 'worst division'. The NFC East is the classic troll division. You can't dispute this.

That's why they were better off getting Mayfield over Barkley. Barkley would of been traded off for a first round and many second rounders of the dollar to a actual team of contention, and OBJ would of still be in NY.

You did it once in the last few decades

Not Mayfield, but probably Darnold or Allen even.

Same

The Brady Patriots have lost three times in the Super Bowl. Which division gave them all those losses?

NFC East constantly sucker punches top teams and loses to terrible teams. Just the way it is.

Darnold is looking amazing at the moment. I think he really wants to improve himself and gase is giving him good help. Plus he has bell and crowder as added weapons

>letting Foles go
This is so retarded. No team pays their backup $22 million. They didn't let him go, they were outbid

They bear a lot of similarities to the 2017 Eagles. Not Super Bowl good, but surprise playoff team

I just don't like Darnold as a leader. Maybe he did improve this year, but I can't see him leading a team. He's so soft and passive that I can't see him firing his team up or making his line want to protect him at all costs. Brady, Wilson, and Foles have the kind of character to inspire that in their team. Even Mayfield has a version of it, even though it's a different kind of charisma. Darnold has none. He comes off as timid and lacking in passion.

They let him go user. They could of paid the money as they had the capspace and trades to keep him. But he wanted more and wanted to start. They laughed and let him walk. Least the Jags will have better playoff hopes than these high off their ass eagles franchise.

Their backup won an Owl. Their starter got injured 2 straight years. The be of these was worth a contract, and his name wasn’t Wentz

>NFL top 100 is going to put Andrew Luck in the top 30
I’m really sick of that bust getting his dick sucked when he’s accomplished nothing and has been carried by his team in every season of his career

Do you recognize the phenomena that better parts doesn't necessarily make a better machine? Because that is Foles.

and im actually fine with that. If they go like 7-9 or better its a success for a season. They do have some tough opponents like the pats and browns and ravens, so who knows.
well, wait and see. I think the real leader of the jets is adams, and williams should be a good face for years to come.

>This is so retarded. No team pays their backup $22 million. They didn't let him go, they were outbid
They were not outbided as they snuck 128 million for Wentz. Way more than the 88 million with little to no guaranteed from the Jags

It's funny that people say Brady is only so successful because he had Belichick because Belichick's record suggests the exact opposite. He was 41-57 before Brady started.

Attached: belichickbeforebrady.jpg (841x266, 50K)

He's a skilled quarterback. Wins and accomplishments are a team stat and a reflection of team strength as a whole. Seriously, watch him play closely. He is actually really good.

Foles isn’t statistically a better part, but he clearly has something that Wentz doesn’t, be it physical or otherwise

It will be over soon and they will be sucking off Wentz like they are now.

He throws a million more picks than Wilson and still gets considered to be on the same level as him.

I was implying that they'd move Wentz and make Foles the starter by not letting Foles go. If the Eagles wanted to, they could have tagged him, much less sign him. So yeah, they let him go.

Roseman just decided to go with the 'smart' NFL move. It's something that will be looked at with a magnifying glass decades to come whether it was one of the biggest mistakes or one of the best decisions. Either the Eagles are a top contender for years or average and underachieving.

Luck is a great QB. He can lead a team to glory when healthy, and he has great leadership with the clots

Leadership and pride. Again a *great* qb can help a team, but a good team can make miracles.

He wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the owl without Wentz. He played out of his mind a few games. Great. Typically he's mediocre.

A lot of people see the potential for the Jets this year. I have them as one of my #6 Wild Card possibles. They have the pieces, but they do need some things to line up well for it to happen. In the AFC I like the Jets, Browns, Colts, or Titans as the teams fighting for Wild Cards.

The team was good without Wentz, so I don’t see your argument

Again
>Paying a backup QB $22 million

Yeah, Wentz got $10 million more a year with minimal bidding from other teams on Foles. The Jags could've probably gotten him for less but overpaid to show him they "believed" in him. There's probably a good reason for that

It won't be because Foles won't do anything special in Jacksonville.

He's more experienced, makes better decisions, and plays better team football. Wentz will learn that over time

before the owl season, Roseman was almost out of a job. So this will probably be a biggest mistake/underachieving couple of seasons for this Eagles core.

He's getting that you dont need great qb to win owls and can win them easily with a decent one with a good starting cast.

Why does the media suck his dick so much? Not saying he's a hack but I don't see much statistically that's exceptional.

And now he's recognized as the best GM in the NFL alongside guys like BB. He chose Wentz because he doesn't get caught up in emotion and knows how to grade talent

But will Wentz “learn” to not be knocked out of the remainder of the season for a third, fourth, fifth, etc? Not all problems can be solved by experience

I have him below the elite(Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Brees) tier. I have him listed with guys like Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan in 2018, but that's just my personal ranking.

Because his teams are garbage

AFC is pretty open this year. I think it goes like this
1.Chiefs (12-4)
2.Patriots (11-5)
3.Ravens (11-5)
4.Colts (10-6)
5.Jets (10-6)
6.Browns (9-7)

So literally Foles. The one who already did that. The one who was asking for LESS than they paid Romo 2.0.

For Wentz it's because he takes needless hits trying to make Superman plays. That's something he can be coached out of.

No he’s fucking not. Where do filthy fans come up with this shit?

Because Luck is white so the white guys that run media praise him. Meanwhile nobody gives credit to the objectively better Wilson.

>Wentz will learn that over time
I almost laughed mainly since all Wentz did was get the paycheck he wanted as way to give him the *morale* and bone strength needed to win shit. That feeling when the other QBs in your draft class won playoff games and even starred in superbowls, that's gotta be fucking embarrassing to be a Wentz fan.

Romo's problem was playing for Jerry and Jason. I think Romo would get an Owl with Doug and these Eagles

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/18/howie-roseman-executive-year/

>3.Ravens (11-5)

Attached: 1557563094152.jpg (600x457, 35K)

I agree with all of that other than the Ravens. I have them nowhere near 11-5. I have no faith in Lamar. 8-8 ceiling, 6-10 or 7-9 pretty likely imo.

>he wanted as way to give him the *morale* and bone strength needed to win shit.

It was the team getting him for a lot cheaper than they should've given how much the market will jump when guys like Goff, Mahomes, and Watson get paid

Had he sticked around one more season, he would of gotten that huge fucking paycheck from the eagles as they let Wentz walk.

Oh look, a Philadelphia news source claims the GM of the Eagles is the best

sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/philadelphia-eagles-howie-roseman-executive-of-the-year-2017/1qv2cykgei5ea18t21r0nmo0ar
Better?

>be david carr
>be in the top 3 for most times sacked in a single season
>twice
Before last season
>be peyton manning
>be top 3 for most passing tds in a single season
>twice
Are the Carr's the anti Manning's? Big brother has set records and little bro will live in his shadow, hardly remembered outside of memes?

I'm not saying Foles is actually going to do anything with the Jags. What will be looked at is a ton of 'what ifs'. Foles has had nothing but tremendous success with the Eagles. What's to say he couldn't have continued that for the rest of his career?

Not to mention, if you let Wentz go to some other team, that would certainly be one of the most frightening what ifs of all. We've seen a rich history of the NFL that let really good QBs walk in their prime to end up absolutely dominating the league. That's the kind of regret that would keep people up at night making that decision.

thats my bullshit reach grab. You know theyre gonna do some dumb shit that grants them wins. that and i have no confidence in the browns until you prove it

No, because a news article from that year doesn’t mean shit.

>philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/18/howie-roseman-executive-year/
Written by a philthy website and not NFL. Fucking pottery and no less from self fart smelling eagles fans.

But the Eagles already know what they'd get with Foles as the starter because it happened before. He got hurt as much as Wentz has, got traded, and nearly retired.

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027372/article/nfl-gm-power-rankings-john-dorsey-kevin-colbert-rank-top-5

I can keep them coming

He got traded because the team was ran by Chip fucking Kelly and was traded for Sam fucking Bradford and had to play with Jeff fucking Fisher Rams

I hate the shitgles as much as anyone but that award is the PFWA “official” national award, not just a philly website

He did nothing to suggest this. It’s the classic Champion hype.

>He got traded because the team was ran by Chip fucking Kelly

Chip Kelly was the guy who led him to the 28TD-2INT season that put him on the map.

Who?

So are Wilson's and his numbers are elite.
Cowherd slobbers all over both their knobs. Aren't they both considered top 8?

I'm not that into the Browns either. I'm not buying the hype, thus why I think they're a Wild Card team that will be fighting it out. I think the Steelers, even in their diminished state, have the best chance of taking the North. Might even get it with 9-7, but probably 10-6. They're still a good team without Antonio, and if the locker room is calmer this year I give them the best odds. I think the AFC North as a whole this year is going to be kinda weak.

There's just no way I can think the Ravens are a good team this year. Lamar is just so awful. You never know, though. Just don't cite 6-1 or 7-1 or whatever. They were garbage shitass teams and Lamar was backed by the #1 defense that kept all of those teams to like 16 points and constant turnovers on downs and shit.

Yes, he took Chip Kelly's greasefire and made a champion out of it in 2 years. That shows elite level team building skills

Eagles are in a situation where whatever they do with Wentz they will lose. Giving him all the money and keep him, or letting him walk straight to the Giants and Elis arms.

David won a ring backing up eli's gnats too

Lmao no they got lucky that their misdrafted QB got injured

And Chip was given that paper by Roseman and leftover Andy Reid Papers after he got fired. Chip's ego came into the picture after the first year and shit hit the fan that to this day the Eagles are still paying the price for.

pretty much. Lamar got EXPOSED well against the chargers and even then, I cant trust lamar at all. Hes just a shittier cam newton. Plus the ravens lost mosley so that itself hurts that #1 defense a lot.

Stoolers I guess can do it, but the whole AFCN is a clownshow of its own. Brownswinlol by memes

The only thing it did was keep the Super Bowl from being a straight up blowout

>the Eagles are still paying the price for.
They just won the Super Bowl and made another playoff run

That makes David Carr equal to Carson Wentz

Fuck off racist. Lamar is legitimately the best QB in the division

While he might not be the best, you can't not give him credit. The dude flipped over the monstrous catastrophe of all the Chip Kelly decisions and signed dudes that lead to a Super Bowl win in two years. In 2017, every free agency signing and some of the draft picks were key contributors to winning. You look at guys like Chris Long, Alshon Jeffery, Patrick Robinson, Rodney McLeod, Jay Ajayi, Lagarette Blount.

He's a good GM.

And if they waive off Jackson, the city of Baltipoor will cry racism and burn the stadium to the ground.

never said anything on race. I just think he is a shittier clone of cam newton

Attached: Will.png (430x416, 121K)

The only QB alive on the roster to do either of those just walked to another team.

Why not just put Brady back there to defend against the pass, Jesus

The echo of it still lingers as it slowly fading out. Least they got Djax back from the great Kelly Sacrifice.

There are no whites in Baltipoor though, who will they accuse?

New Thread:

And that shows you just what the people who see him more than anyone, the same ones that decided to bring him on in the first place, think of his talent. There's nothing special about Nick Foles. He just threw a few good balls behind an icredible headline with an incredible coach calling the plays. He's much more easily replaceable than Wentz

>Fuck off racist. Lamar is legitimately the best QB in the division
Aside from this being obvious bait. We all know hes 3rd best in his divison behind Mayfield and Big Ben. But least hes better than Dalton... um yay?

Blacks and Cooperate Jews will cry racism, and bring some Antifa whites from Washington/Philly over to help protest.

I mean if he gets 5 seconds to hold the ball like this every passing play he may have a shot

Ironic. Given that the person that signed that backup QB to take his place was also Howie Roseman. It's almost like he was a good GM and made a team that could win a Super Bowl. Funny, that.

Dalton is unironically better. Lameme is trash.