Imagine still looking like dimes at age 53

What a fucking chad

Attached: F2B61A61-C60C-4827-AF94-EFC7B0E89FBA.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Imagine thinking this wasn't the right direction to go.

his wrestling ability is all but gone. i hate seeing Oldberg, it makes me sad. we need a time machine so we can get prime Goldberg back.

FUCK YOU HE CAN'T EVEN DO ONE FLIP FUCKING DIE OLD CUNT

Attached: images (5).jpg (220x229, 5K)

This
Other 50+ year olds look like shit and the only reason you are invested in their matches is because you are afraid that they will break themselves in the ring or die

Attached: A13F489B-5370-4BA6-848C-2CB2921EC8CF.jpg (615x756, 93K)

>his wrestling ability is all but gone.
It's not like he had that much before.

He can't even flip why would he beat my yummy finderino?

>meanwhile in AEW

Attached: 1578250679925.png (556x451, 462K)

imagine being shoot the same height as bray wyatt

he had power and speed, now he has neither. i'll always remember goldberg as the killer he was, not the old man he is now. same reason i hate seeing taker keep coming back. flair was the only guy that looked credible as an old man.

Looks are deceiving, Goldberg cant hit a proper spear while Jeribloat flips all over the ring like he is 30 years old. Still nothing compared to 50+ years old Lucha guys tho

He can’t pick opponents up and is terrible on the mic. He’s main event material.

Nigga so dimes, he be lookin like one, 4r bruh

>meanwhile in AEW

Attached: ecd4d9de4be4e1fb-600x338.jpg (600x338, 59K)

It's not hard for a wrestler to be in good cosmetic shape. Especially when you aren't getting drug tested. See: The Rock, Ken Shamrock, Goldberg, etc.

You're retarded if you don't think Goldberg is currently in the Top 10 Miccers today

MAYBE

Why are we holding it against him that 'Taker is a sack of shit and Bray sandbagged him? He picked up Lesnar and Owens just fine.

You're saying that keeping the belt on Bray and letting him continue his exuberant power levels up in a talent pool with Brock Lesnar was a better choice?

YEAH I HEAR THAT

Undertaker looks like total gold plated dimes at almost 55.

Attached: T998.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

white men that born after 2001 in america will never archieve it
jews put onions and other kinf od effeminate causing shit in the water, that's why young white men in america are sissy dweebs