Harold uses his talent in exchange for none of his own, but...

>Harold uses his talent in exchange for none of his own, but... but Khan wins anyway from this because he makes passive aggressive remarks about it
What did AEWtists mean by this? Starting to sound like an uneven open relationship...

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

He'd been better off trying to for a Dragon Gate deal but he can't even do that as long as Cima's signed

NJPW needs AEW bigger stars during their big shows to draw the western audience to subscribe. How is Khan wrong? by booking Jericho and Moxley strong he elevates their profile.

>Gets blow the fuck out in the other thread with evidences and proves that Tony isn't the one losing in that relationship and NJPW as a matter of fact is the bitch of Tony
>Makes this thread for coping
NuJamals, not even once.

Attached: 1573147948065.jpg (499x818, 70K)

>Chad may be fucking her, but at the end of the night she gets to tell me all about it so who really wins?
This is what you sound like bruh

I guess he let his own guys wrestle on NJPW as a gesture of good will to Harold but Harold is too petty to reciprocate that good will because he's still seething about Omega and the Young Cucks fucking off.

>NJPW as a matter of fact is the bitch of Tony
How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that

Worked into a seethe (and taking the belt off of Jericho prematurely) by Mox saying he wants to work New Japan forever.

I hope he keeps moxley away from new japan, sick of seeing that retard shit up cards.

>you can use my talent while I watch
kwab

>AEW is the top company
>This title is THE TITLE
What did Nujamal mean by this.

jericho and moxley signed to japan before AEW retard

Tony DF Khan literally masturbates to NJPW that's why he literally signed 3/4 of there top stars as VPs, Cody was never over in Japan lmaoooo

AEW isn't a top company by any metric. Their title holds no real value. Unironically what did you mean by this?

>Cody was never over in Japan lmaoooo
look at this jamal headcanon, he had a match for the belt, why are you lying?

You can't argue with cultists. Just the other day, they were still screeching "IT'S NOT A TATTOO! IT'S NOT A TATTOO!" And then, as always, they got BFTO.

The point still stands, Harold is too petty to let his own guys on AEW.

The arenas were screaming Kenny and went silent when Cody came out, the man got barely any pop and was just as much a jobber as Hangman till he came back to the USA, if anything fucking Nick Aldis made Cody respected again

>Harold doesn't care enough to waste Tanahashi/Okada/Naito/Ibushi/etc on AEW, why isn't he a humanitarian heckin goodboi like us? We're actually making him our bitch if you think about it!

It’s jamals making up their own headcanon again. Nothing new

>E cultist still BOILING over everyone shitting on their blood money show being awful
Kek

Wrestling is fake. Belts are props. None hold any value

>WWE out of nowhere

I bet big bucks Harold is missing that Kenny toy money that AEW will be raking in especially as a former toy master himself I can see the portal being reopened soon for a few matches to get a share of that merch

Is the E drone gonna pretend he watches Nu Japan again because he's too ashamed to admit he's an E drone? lmao

user GOES FOR THE WWE ACCUSATION.. oh but he missed he almost had him!

I haven't watched WWE in many years nigga, try something else

>I haven't watched WWE in many years nigga
See? You have to lie just to save face because you know deep down WWE is pure trash.

AND user MISSES AGAIN HE FALLS FLAT ON HIS FACE... oh he crashed and he burned!

Most Yea Forumsies don't watch WWE, they just shitpost about old wrestling and once in a while watch a NJPW ppv if it's on

>He's still lying
lmao the state of E drones.

>watch a NJPW ppv if it's on
That's where you crashed and burned retard

>you're FUCKING LYING
Not taking reality well huh pal

The reality that you're a seething E drone who's afraid to get laughed at if people knew you were an E drone?

>everyone who shits on me is a fan of WWmeme
ahahahaha
You're trying to find every way around this and it's still not working. Just accept that the people that shitpost at you online aren't what your headcanon of them is

> if anything fucking Nick Aldis made Cody respected again
stop shilling your YRSWG. you're fucking lying about cody getting no pop, get a life.

>Post seething reply literally a minute later
KWAEDB (Kek What An E Drone Bitch)

Tanahashi is going to get his win back from Jericho at some point since he isnt champ anymore

>over 40 minutes later and this is the best he can come up with

*ROLL-UP*
Cover!

ONE, TWO, THREE

DING DING DING

AND YOUR WINNER, ANOOOON

I was there you fag lord everyone was expecting big bucks Kenny to come out with his broom and Cody kept coming out and it went dead now don't get me wrong he did have some pop it just never was arena big like Kenny's he had more pop when he came back to the USA and dyed his hair Blonde again and had those matches with Nick are you literally insane all of us can see that pop on YouTube you dumb fuck Cody was never as popular as AJ,Kenny or Jay its just a sad fact of life

You weren’t watching Cody back then but it’s a certifiable fact that for his entire two year on and off run in NJPW he was never over with the Japanese audience. He only got that match because of his association with Kenny and by the way it was the worst IWGP title match of the last few years.

Cringe