AEW isn't pett-

>AEW isn't pett-
oh no no no

Attached: codypetty.png (992x842, 617K)

KWAB

Holy rent free. This guy can't stop thinking about WWE.

>Vince humiliated his dead daddy his whole life and now he owns his name
KWAB

Brilliant move.
MLW owns "The Hart Foundation" now. WWE didn't renew it.

>Cody does it
cringe! OH NO NO N O

>vince does it
HOLY BASED! BASED VINCE DOES IT AGAIN!

Based irl shitposter Cody

>MY DEAD DAD AND WWE
Move on Cody you didn't like stardust we get it

KEK WHAT A SEETHING BITCH

This but unironically because vince is just an irl autistic shitposter while cody seethes endlessly

>AEW was literally created just to stick it to the man
>Nothing more, nothing less
Couldn’t make this shit up. Rent ding-dong diddly freeola.

Attached: 25FD5199-AA48-4D57-B96E-04B79811D900.jpg (600x594, 109K)

>KEK WHAT A SEETHING BITCH
Kek E-Drone on Defense Mode

Honestly the fact he or MLW could do that at all shows how incompetent WWE is as a company.

cawdy really makin himself look like a simp here

>Vince does it
OH NO NO NO THE OLD MAN IS AFRAID

>Cody does it
HOLY BASED! STICK IT TO THE E CODY! YAAS SLAY QUEEN!

Based Cody protecting the sanctity of Pro Wrestling from shit brained WWE.

Pro wrestling died long ago. He's just raking in some cash from brainlet marks who don't realize it.

>the tattoo
>the over the top entrances
>this
He really does just have some huge chip on his shoulder and a desire to prove something

i was kinda turning around on him and giving him credit for getting pops and reactions despite not being a flippyshitter infront of an audience of people conditioned to put that on a pedestal but how often he cries and all that gay shit just makes me realize he's still stardust

literally these 2
both vince and cawdy are faggots

I completely gave up on AEW after that stupid fucking entrance where he smashed the Triple H throne with a sledgehammer. What a fucking DISASTER.

I actually think AEW has gotten better as a whole recently. And they've been steadily beating NXT, which is something. But Gaitch must be laughing so hard at the tattoo

cringe

AEW is the bigger embarrassment, honestly. But wrestling is dead anyway, so it's not like that matters.

Cody is petty, has a grudge, and wants to compete directly with WWE. It's going to end up with him butting heads with Khan, who only wants to focus on building AEW for its own sake.

>despite not being a flippyshitter
?

Cody is unironically one of the best wrestlers in the company, and I think it helps that he's an old school mark, but the guy keeps pulling shit like this and it becomes hard to take him seriously.