W-we don't care

>w-we don't care

Attached: _20190727_193737.jpg (2160x2685, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ticketiq.com/blog/uga-leads-nation-as-most-expensive-college-football-tickets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are just the brainwashed customers, self respecting Americans watch hockey and baseball

100,000 chicanos all gathered in one place...

>Those are just the brainwashed customers
you mean the whole american population

Self-respecting Americans watch whatever the fuck we want and don't let Yurocucks tell us what and what not to do

>implying amerimutts have any brains to wash

>literally that one episode of community where they watch Man U x Liverpool

>Yuropoor obsession: the thread

American “stadia” is so fucking shit. African third world tier.

Lmao I wish we had stadiums like that

literally looks fine, do europeans have to be so overreactive all the time???

honestly i doubt even 1% could name the lineup of one of the teams.

It's really just Brits to be desu.

tbf it's whole gimmick is that it's big. just a big ass stadium with rows to sit on and no seats so they can cram as many people in as possible.

*gets bombed by Iran*

and here's the big house setting a record attendance of 115,109 for a match up between the amateur football programs of the university of notre dame and the university of michigan. just a reminder that a local darby between student athletes regularly draws a bigger crowd than a matchup between 2 of the biggest soccer teams in the entire world.

Attached: 9213874.jpg (640x360, 164K)

Imagine attacking a country for liking sport, looks based

Isn't a college football stadium?

based

Stadiums that big are dumb. What kind of retard pays for a seat that’s so far away that the players look like ants?

>100k people to watch the equivalent of u21 football

kek ameridumbs

More like there is nothing to do in Michigan so going to whatever game passes the time.

hi is this the thread where we tell Americans to lose weight

that stadium looks shit, you'd get no atmosphere

>another thread started by a someone with a certain flag that is obsessed with a certain country

but I do care, why would I concern myself with the National Football Enter- I meant League. I have family in Michigan, I should've taken some time off and went there

Not a valid analogy. Top soccer talents don't play play on U21 teams past the age of 18.

americans

So, you’re saying burgers are just like all the other manure plastics worldwide?

>darby

Long live the holy empire of the beautiful game.

Attached: The empire of Footy.png (4867x2164, 458K)

If American football were just like soccer, Trevor Lawrence would have already be playing pro ball for some B-class team like Watford, Crystal Palace or Arsenal last season.

I like when the majority of posters in a thread about Americans are Europeans and South Americans. It’s honestly a good feeling people obsess over us so much.

I like when the majority of posters in every thread about "soccer" are Americans. It's honestly a good feeling you obsess over a european/south american sport you claim to not care about, sistematically making the dumbest posts too.

fucking wizards against fucking knicks this year in London

Attached: nba-london-170119k[1].jpg (2500x1926, 455K)

Come visit and I'll bring you to a game. We'll arrive 3 hours early for tailgating bbq in the parking lot, drink heavily with the local girls sorority and then make our way to the student section where we'll continue to drink out of hidden containers, all the while singing and shit talking our rivals.

Attached: Austin-Bachelor-Party-Tailgate-4.jpg (2048x1536, 396K)

How do you even watch anything at that distance?

Tbf they are 2 of the 4/5 biggest clubs in the world, and maybe the most supported outside of hispanic fans

>australia
>green
Soccer is barely top 10 here lol. Even American football is growing faster than soccer

Attached: liverpool MCG.jpg (1024x611, 200K)

Don't give them any ideas I don't want this becoming a regular thing, even though I've been to many of the NFL Wembley games.

The people in those crowds are always so happy even the Americans and it feels like a giant friendly to everyone there. Great for families sure, but an important league game shouldn't be like that that.

And yet that game wasnt even on tv here lmao
The mcg gets fklled every week when AFL is on. Richmond and collingwood both average 70k+ and have over 120k members.
In terms of tv ratings soccer gets beaten by women cricket, rugby and afl even lol. Even womens domestic t20 regular season games got better tv ratings than our socceroos world cup games in russia KEK

NFL filled Wembley 3 times in the span of 2 weeks last year. I guess you're an NFL country now.

It's not a gimmick or meme they fill the whole thing for college football

>Watching a sport with soul is dumb
This is your mind on corporate

It's a college football stadium, actual pro stadiums have all the other bullshit you are talking about.

>parking lots around the stadium
textbook soulless

>drink out of hidden containers
>hidden
????

It is actually shit for that reason. The way it is shaped all the sounds leaves the stadium. It was built in 1927 though so it's not exactly a modern stadium.

remember this shit?

Attached: 4aacb6949085b3469e0d4e609688b8ea.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>textbook soulless
That's because that pic is at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, the home of the Dallas Cowboys, America's premier plastic team

>soul

It costs significantly more to attend a College fatball game than it does to attend a premier league game.

Seems pretty corporate to me.

The threads for that were fucking hilarious. Europoors were absolutely seething

this board has more soccer fans the public. Outside of Yea Forums I've never met more than a handful of people of liked soccer. Most were hispanic and the others were hipster liberals.

Bowl stadiums like that are old and they haven't been built that way for decades for exactly that reason. Most large college stadiums are tiered

That's because the government cucked the schools and make them pay equal amounts to men's and women's sports. So since the football team gets nice shit, the women's water polo team that no one cares about does too and that money has to come from somewhere.

Seriously are these prices accurate, over 200 dollars on average for the cheapest team and 448 for the most expensive? You Americans get fucking swindled

blog.ticketiq.com/blog/uga-leads-nation-as-most-expensive-college-football-tickets

I'm from Philly and a lot people here watch the champions league and big league matches in passing. They prefer most other sports but they'll watch and bet on big games.

ISLAMIFICATION
S
L
A

Yeah that's accurate but that's for second hand tickets. Season tickets are a lot cheaper and if you are a student there it's almost nothing. I went to Penn State and we had the most expensive student prices I've heard of and that was only $20 a game.

It depends on who you're playing. You can easily get tickets at face value if they're playing a literal who OOC opponent, but if it's their arch rival the price skyrockets

What are you on about? Stadium looks good.

probably nothing more than a counterculture event like it is here. these types have no other way to socialize together on that big of a scale

Those girls are beat. Must be the shit tier sorority

Thankfully counter culture types just watch anothet code (afl is popular in half the country and nrl in the other half, so they watxh which ever isnt popular in their state)
In this case its just the english/wog immigrants who get a chance to see a european team again. These same people wont even watch our domestic league, hence why the A-leauge only has a 40k average tv audience while AFL and NRL are both over 1 million per game.
I've never met an australian who watches soccer honestly. I've met more people who follow the NFL and NBA and that's even suppprted by tv ratings where NFL playoff games will get over 100k

yes

that's probably the 5th best stadium out of a 14 team college football division and it was built ~100 years ago. it doesn't exactly have a great reputation outside of muh size here either

Why are my countrymen so fucking obsessed with America? It's embarrassing. We seriously need to get over our collective inferiority complex.

shut up you big fat poof

flag shitflinging is the only entertaining thing left on this board

Lose weight
Lose melanin

Yes. Lose some weight you fat fucks

fucking jannies

>What are student tickets
>What are division 2, 3 and FCS teams

It's supposed to look like shit that's why it's called a bowl. If they wanted it to look nice they'd have demolished it and built a billion dollar air conditioned spaceship

colegg teams have like 6 home games a year and 2 meaningful ones, it'd be pathetic not to get that attendance in a town with no other sports

Based and redpilled

Free market or death in America. Campaigning against things like increasing cost of living or ticket prices is seen as communist

That's how college football stadiums are you retard

I went to UGA and got home tickets every year for $20 :) and theyre student section so they're nice

>i-i-it was all spics and beaners I swear
>no latinos in Michigan

No, only faggot wh*toid cucks who couldnt handle real sports flock to those pussy wh*toid non-sports like boreball and furpuck

>local darby
>checks flag
>darby
>local darby

ahahahahahah holy shit you fucking faggot

Nah but it was probably Muzzies of which there are plenty in Michigan. Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota are our Muslim quarantine states since the people there are Scandinavian descended and insist on sucking Somali dick (Iraqi in michigan’s Case) at any given turn

Baseball and hockey are literally the whitest sports.

Americans will watch anything. How do u think boreball and yard rush survive

Muslims watch cricket not football

The price on the ticket and the price you buy from a scalper are different?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't think you can see jackshit from this far away: at least stadiums like Camp Nou or San Siro are built going up

Most soulless CFB stadium

Attached: literally a color.jpg (1600x1067, 472K)

>slides over half the bleachers
>becomes a basketball stadium
what a meme

if you look at ratings, you'd see that we indeed do not care.

younger generation does tho, and we have pro teams with academies for the first time, and magically, there are a bunch of kids popping up in top teams across europe

>it's yet another thread full of yuros circle jerking about muh americuhns

lmao it never gets old

Parents only use soccer to attempt to figure out of their son is gay

Why are euros so obsessed with what we do and don’t like? Do they secretly want us to join them in the soccer family?

Attached: 80CFAD11-6ADC-4D20-AEE0-49B43EDFC0C5.png (1024x504, 175K)

They're actually using it to promote gayness. They know the world's overpopulated and are doing the right thing

that stadium is disgusting.

It's an event. Same thing happens in bongland when the NFL and MLB play there

Attached: North American Soccer.png (747x751, 443K)

Congrats it's roughly on par with college hockey at its absolute best

Attached: 482345.jpg (1280x850, 640K)

t. Muhammad "Mo" Ngubu-Jones-Odoi

complete nonsense

US sports are the post-slavery equivalent of that "my nigger breed is better than your nigger breed" attitude your ancestors had. You're all disgusting racists for liking them.

Based mother country

Attached: anglosphere.png (1083x893, 1.17M)

Just a laugh m8.

Jesus, how the fuck do you see the puck from there, literally impossible.

>go to detroit last year
>stop in dearborn
>muslim capital of america
>never seen so many liquor stores in my life
some towelhead shop made a surprisingly good sub though

That shit pitch is what won city the league, they scored an early goal and then spurs missed a open goal because the ball bobbled up as their player hit it

Lmao even americans think baseball is lethargic. Why do you think ballparks often don’t exceed the capacity of 45.000

>we don't let Yurocucks tell us what and what not to do
You literally hosted pic related and founded the MLS just to try to join the cool/yuropoor guys though

Attached: C859F03E-EC67-40B0-B31D-C03E44FDE6CA.png (1200x1123, 116K)

to be fair, that was his point.

>it's yet another thread full of amerimutts being insecure abd circle jerking about muh yuropoors
Fixed

well, you aren't wrong on the first bit, but every MLB team plays 162 games per regular season. that's excluding spring training and the playoffs if you make it. it's not like any team could expect to draw a full or even near-full crowd every time.

>Soul

LMAO

to be fair, it was just a one-off thing as an open-air, "pond" style game. umich has a plenty respectable hockey arena.

Attached: 10409040.jpg (772x434, 208K)

It was (and still is) the most successful WC of all time revenue and attendance wise.
We have our own sports. We just wanted to try and play another one. We didn't do it because anyone else told us to.
We also had NASL before MLS.
The GOAT chose to play in our country and not another country for a reason.

Attached: pele cosmos.jpg (700x420, 67K)