I can never cheer for someone with a tattoo this bad...

I can never cheer for someone with a tattoo this bad. His babyface run is ruined and he should turn heel by no later than Double or Nothing

Attached: IMG_20200301_141839.jpg (360x203, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/03/brandi-rhodes-says-she-does-not-like-cody-new-neck-tattoo-667179/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a tat you could put on a create a player in Madden/NBA2k..

looks like one of those temp sticker tattoos you get in candy kek

it's so off-center it's creeping up on his jawline

this is some mk ultra shit wtf

*completely ruins his style in you're path*
heh, noting personell e-frens

Why you cryin' CAWdy?

kek hes actually crying

Look, man. Memes aside. Shitposting aside. Can someone please genuinely tell me what the fuck he was thinking? This makes me think he has something wrong with him mentally.

Attached: 1582240139332.png (313x221, 120K)

I have no idea. Kills his clean cut babyface look and I haven't seen anyone say otherwise. If he got it anywhere lower than the neck it would be fine

I'm just as puzzled as you, maybe he thought it would help give him some edge? the guy is bland as fuck without all the blood and entrances, theres a reason hes CAWdy, he thought the cultists would eat it up like everything else but for some reason this is where they draw the like with Triple Jarrett.

This has got to be a work, right? I thought it was fake looking sat night.

It would have been perfect on his bicep or something. It looks so awkward on his neck. The only way it could even remotely work was if he completely covered himself in tattoos

I think he might have CTE scrambled his brain from all the chair shots and shit he's been taking desperately chasing his dead father's approval.

The only thing I can think of is MAYBE he wanted it a bit smaller and set back lower & straight under his ear which wouldn't look nearly as bad, but the tattoo artist fucked up. The way it's creeping up into his facial hair is retarded

I actually like Cody and think he's a good babyface but this shit is beyond retarded. Apparently his wife and his friends think it was a stupid idea too. Like, what the fuck is the point? He's supposed to be this clean cut, dapper man in suits and shit. Then he gets a trailer trash tattoo that looks like something a meth head in Oklahoma would have. And why his neck? Why the FUCK would you put it there? Chest...back...leg...arm...ANYWHERE but there. I seriously cannot comprehend why he thought this was a good idea.

Attached: 1577579153003.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

Bryan and Dave had the same reaction and they're the biggest AEW/Cody marks around. Someone flipped in the guy's head, this is someone who weeks ago was saying he wanted to use his TNT connection to get TV/movie roles and become a crossover star. He made a split-second decision when he wasn't in sound mind and has to already be regretting this.

His brother wanted to get breast implants
He married someone who thinks Nyla Rose is a female
Mental illness runs in the family

This

>had kino smug white man/max headroom look
>ruins it with some shitty permanent rub on sticker tattoo on his neck

i think his recent success is fueling his ego which is influencing him to do stupid shit like this in some bizarre attempt to prove something no one cares about. i expect this to be the first in a series of stupid things he does over the next 5 years

Why not just make it 40% smaller and on the back of his neck?!? Like the lower part of the neck so it can't be seen unless he is wrestling! Compare this dimestore tattoo, to Rock's new bull. What a joke. Even Rock's original bull didn't look as shit as this!

Unironically daddy issues. He knows he'll never get his approval aside from kayfabe WWE appearances and it absolutely tears him apart knowing if he was still alive he would still be at NXT.

I say all of this because Cody recently was asked that question and then he does this

how am i supposed to have faith in the booking decisions of someone who thought this tattoo was a good idea

How long before his face turns into this?

Attached: l-23495-1998-prank-2018-rapper[1].jpg (700x876, 38K)

dustin has a tranny son as well.

Drugs or CTE.

It looks like something you see on the back of a pickup truck outside a texas bar.

Luckily he has the money to get it removed

Unless Cody has the money to invent a new technology for tattoo removal, he doesn't. Even if he is fucking Jeff Bezos and has all the money in the world, it doesn't mean shit. That tattoo is not removable.

He's a wrestler that has an ego. It's really not that odd if you consider who he is and what he has done his entire life. We won't even be talking about this in 3 months. It's just another shocking thing that he has done.

When your own wife's pussy drys up on a worldwide PPV after seeing that shit you know something has gone wrong lol

>That tattoo is not removable.
How so?

This is what tattoo removal really is like.

Attached: 1560884976568.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

nah this one is way out there, the fact that even the cultiest of cultist trannies on his twitter replies are making fun of him is a sign he fucked up big time.

not him, it is but its gonna take a shitton of sessions, his skin will look like shit during and the tattoo will still be visible to an extent, all out retarded decision.

Lmao.

Can I get a better/bigger shot?

Tattoos are "removed" via laser therapies. The problem is those therapies don't exactly work, they can just fade the tattoo, but not much else. And that's after multiple sessions. We're also talking about excruciating pain here (especially in Cody's case as it is on his neck). In order for a simple black tattoo to fade (not remove) you need like 12 therapy sessions.

But Cody's tattoo is even worse as it is in red and blue ink. That ink is simply not removable with our current technologies. I don't think he can even fade it.

He's fucked. I don't even like Cody, but goddamn I feel bad for him

I just don't get why he didn't place it on his shoulder or chest instead. Why did it have to be the neck?

>I don't even like Cody, but goddamn I feel bad for him
>tfw I hate that Jeff Jarrett cosplayer
man I dont think I laughed at something on here like I did at that picture of him crying in a while.

Attached: 1583034328462.jpg (565x399, 33K)

>I feel bad for him
Why are you feeling bad for a retard who brought that onto himself?

He's CTE damaged.

IT'S REAL

Attached: 1561702204101.png (402x301, 144K)

Are you retarded? That1s a first pass. It's gonna hurt like hell, and will scarify his neck skin, but it can be removed.

Attached: 30086761_1061249214027659_8867660435923402752_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

>a fucking pickle rick tattoo
They should use that laser to instead zap out the part of his brain that caused the autism needed to watch that shit.

it mostly looks bad because it doesn't have other tattoos around it. If he gets a sleeve it will actually look fine.

He's a bigger self-mark than Triple Nose.

Coke induced self-mark trip gone wrong

if it was smaller and maybe just grey like his chest tat it might be ok.
the design is ugly as fuck. it belongs on a meth head

say what you want but at least they had the sense to get it removed. most people who get shitty tattoos seem to lack the introspection necessary to see that they made a mistake

No, it can't retard. That tattoo you posted is incredibly simplistic and the ink is weak and black (and it still took multiple sessions by the looks of it). Cody's ink is blue and red. If you think it's getting removed anytime in the near future, you're as deluded as Cody Selfmark is.

His own fucking wife wasn't happy tattoo if you watched it live RIP CODY

webm?

Also, inb4 divorce papers and alimony.

Women like men with tattoos. Go outside some time.

what a fucking idiot

You guys just don't get it. HE IS PUTTING HIS NECK ON THE LINE FKR THE COMPANY!

how do you know?

doesnt she have a vag tat?

Don't know. I'll let you know after I fuck her.

he could have conveyed that message with a tattoo half the size.

Yeah I have seen nothing that shows his wife hates it

I can't wait for him to blame the tattoo artist the same why he blamed the pyro guy for the dog incident.

>when your sons newest friend is a 7ft faggot with a tramp stamp, and he comes home with a tattoo on his neck

Attached: 0A2394C7-C21D-4ED3-B867-D3B254CB9620.jpg (480x360, 16K)

He could have conveyed the message with no tattoos at all. Isn't his gimmick basically a dapper don, clean cut, clean shaved, wears suits... How do tattoos fit into any of that? His brain is probably made up of scrambled eggs.

It makes the clitoris sensitive niggers on the internet seethe at least

Attached: fragile nigger.png (1322x1461, 2.17M)

HARD
TIMES

>"I know a lot of wives like to be really hands on," Brandi said. "My husband makes his own decisions, he's allowed to make his own decisions. So if I decided to do something crazy, he can just let me make my own decisions [laughs]."

>tranny pretending to be a BASED KEKISTANI to justify pretending CAWdys shit tattoo
kwab

No wonder Dusty couldn't stand his sons. They're both embarrassments.

>dapper don, clean cut, clean shaved, wears suits
Unlike the Bucks, Cody is almost always in a suit when he deals with the public. No idea what snapped in his brain to do this.

Hey man I just love to see people seethe and btw I love your post

Why do Americans get so triggered by their own flag?

One is a tranny, the other is an incredibly low IQ mental handicap. Dusty truly got hit by the hard times when these two idiots popped up as his sons. At this point he might as well had daughters.

Wouldn’t black ink be harder to remove than colored?

Brandi said where? I don't read your tranny twitter accounts or kike Meltzer

hes even in the suit in promotional posters and the show itself when he isnt wrestling.

is there anything that doesnt trigger the mutts? they got mad at the oscars because the gook spoke gook.

you mean white leftist cucks and niggers? because they are either spiteful haters (niggers) or self-hating lunatics (white leftists)

Attached: leftists literally hate themselves.jpg (1077x479, 48K)

look it up yourself you mongoloid.

>muh libruls

Attached: makesrighttardsseethe.jpg (678x452, 24K)

>self-hating lunatic seething
lol go read you tranny tweets faggot

Attached: AEWtranny.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

>look it up yourself you mongoloid.
Nah bruh I have sex

Attached: smh nigger.gif (380x298, 363K)

kwab

Cringe

I shoot don't understand this picture. It's just a Starbucks cup.

wrestlers, ufc fighters and rappers have the shittiest taste when it comes to tattoos

Attached: ink jake.jpg (684x1024, 69K)

righttards that cry over "happy holidays" were raging that the christmas cups weren't christmassy enough.

but that's his logo, if he was putting his neck for the company it should be AEW logo. By your logic he's putting his neck on the line for himself. Which everyone is doing by existing.

at least he doesn't have the naruto headband on his forehead

Because a lot of bad shit has gone down in the name of that flag, slavery, Vietnam, drone strikes, to name a few examples.

It's a metaphor for the fact that none of the people in charge of AEW care about anything but themselves and getting their shit in. So "putting his neck on the line/putting skin in the game" is really just him saying "hey guys look at my logo"

No one likes your tattoo, Cody.

To be fair, the tattoo is shoddy anyway so it’s likely the guy who did it is a bit shit, though that might be also partly due to the location being difficult to work on. Any tattooist worth their salt would have advised him not to have it there, and the best would flat out refuse because they wouldn’t want their brand associated with it.

That's gotta be a JUST from me

>cringe
Cody getting his logo tattooed on his neck

>based
Cody getting his logo tattooed on Brandi's womb

Based

KWAB

Good that you are not able to go outside to go to the arenas.

Cringe

>when you're building the Cody Rhodes model kit and try to put the decal on your shoulder, but your fingers slip

I had to go check to see if this was real

anyone who is upset about cody getting an american flag tatted on his neck is a communist. period.

What? I don't think you know what MK Ultra is.

why do people get tattoos?
50 years ago it was "cool" because nobody had them, but now half the population has them.

wait.
cody actually, unironically, got a tattoo of his own brand, and it is not even on his back or shoulder, he put it right on his neck?
is there a single wrestler alive that is not retarded?

wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/03/brandi-rhodes-says-she-does-not-like-cody-new-neck-tattoo-667179/
There's a video, too

Ok, rabbi

Kek the one thing that unites asp, everyone agrees on this being a catastrophy

As poor of an idea is, its not even a good looking tattoo and its got fucked up, deformed looking stars on it and all that. That looks like a cheap walk-in from any tattoo parlor in the country at random. Its unconscionable that he didn't clear this with his wife first, or with anybody else that works with him on NATIONAL TELEVISION, because 800,000 people or more are going to see one of the company's best babyface acts with a tattoo that fucking shitty, he's jeopardizing the money of the whole damn roster with that atrocity.

Glenn Jacobs :)

this. the tattoo is not removable, but he once he adds more around it, maybe even a sleeve, it might look pretty based.

coping cawdy

His wife said she didn't like it.

Don't WWE contracts have clauses about not changing your look without prior approval, including:
>hair (shaving head, coloring)
>tattoos
For example, I think Seth Rollins is contractually prohibited from shaving his head bald and showing up to RAW with a swastika tattoo on his face.

>has the berserk tat on his arm
>not even in the same place as guts
SIMP

what was he thinking with the band and the tattoo?

Attached: all star AEW.jpg (957x538, 255K)

It really does look like a tattoo you'd see in a create-a-wrestler mode in an early 2000s WWE game. It's like when your 9 year old brother just starts putting the dumbest generic tattoos all over their character because they think it looks cool. It even looks shitty in a lo-res kind of way. I lost any respect I had for him when I saw that tattoo. It's seriously a trailer trash prison cell-level tattoo. Cody was really fucking stupid to get it, and he KNEW it was a dumb thing to do because he didn;t tell anyone he was going to do it. He KNEW they would all beg him not to. What a dumbass. And now he says something like "I wanted to wear my brand and not hide it". Someone should get this guy a brain scan.

>So what kind of tattoo do you want?
>JUST fuck my shit up, bruh.

>mfw this is all long term booking from the chair shot and he's now working a Benoit angle

Attached: 86194295_2589396241297547_1870884300983894016_n.jpg (750x564, 47K)

The band fucking sucked ass Jesus Christ they blew it

>Pharaoh is in the enclosed pool area

Attached: DvSi_VOUcAENzSI.jpg (901x1200, 137K)

Why is he crying?

GOD FORBID

Bigass anime tattoo kek I assume all the real men died from steroid abuse or wrestling became a joke and they didn't want to be involved in it.

Attached: 1554384783933.gif (498x276, 3.27M)

I honestly think he might have Benoit tier brain damage. That would explain his complete lack of self awareness.

i would let someone tat me from head to toe in that tat if it meant i got to fuck brandi every night, she is legit in top 5 most beautiful woman to ever live

Rock's new bull looks like shit too
I mean, the old one was corny and shit, and I'm glad he got it covered
But the new one is actual trash

kek

the only people who should have tattoos are criminals, sailors (who were often criminals or did shady shit on land) and soldiers.

Yikes