AEWs first WWE tier mistake is taking the strap off Jericho

AEWs first WWE tier mistake is taking the strap off Jericho

Attached: 4577.jpg (850x567, 145K)

blame him for wanting to go on tour with his band

Agreed but it's jeriboomers fault because he still thinks he can get his band over by going on tour

b-b-but the trannies assured us jericho would keep the belt through his tour because he had no shows on wednesdays

Attached: 2701286041.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>We hate this old guy having the WWE title
>Taking the title from the old guy is AEW first mistake
You idiots are never happy

>two completely different scenarios in two completely different companies with completely different context and variables are exactly the same

Attached: ken.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>they shouldn't push the very over babyface
wwe tier retard thinking

Personally I got tired of him being champion

mox shouldnt win the belt in their first match
they should have went 2 ppvs maximum where jericho wins over mox by chesting before mox gets him into a steel cage or a cell or something where he cant cheat

Their first WWE-Tier mistake was putting it on him.

Facts

I'm still convinced Mox is getting his own stable and Jericho is going to attempt revenge during the wargames match.

Maybe the inner circle will choose Mox...

>it’s a mistake to put your world title on the biggest name in your company
Beggin ya to get a clue.

Attached: 246C3C6E-C832-418A-85E9-59ADE4E25455.jpg (346x250, 10K)

Not true. It was time for Jericho to drop the strap. No one wants a prolonged Shane Douglas style endless heel run. Moxley was the right person to beat him. If you book the match, you gotta pay it off.

Jericho did his job, both literally and figuratively, in establishing the belt. At a certain point, the contemporary (younger) babyface stars have to hold the belt.

Yes, he should. Otherwise, you're doing that Bockwinkel-Hogan bullshit where the face endlessly chases the belt.

The biggest myth in wrestling is that long heel runs with a long-ass babyface chase are great for business. The entire success the WWF was built on greatly shows that to be wrong.

you know whats sad? wrestling fans who dont even care about his band probably come out just to hear his theme song and look for him after the show to mark out

Beggin ya to get a sneed

Exactly, it was the right time to drop it. If he wants the title or has to get it again for some reason he will and it will not feel tiring.

The first mistake was giving him the belt. They should of held a tournament and then put over Cody with the belt. He's their best worker and face of the company. Jericho should have been booked as the bitter heel chasing the title.

He's obviously going to come back leaner and meaner you dumb Mark's, Mox literally has no support

Doubt it. Mox clearly works best as a lone-wolf type of babyface.

He wants to play rockstar.

I still reckon bloaticho could beat oldberg

does mox move the numbers at all? I feel like nobody knows who he is.

Why did le based champion let Cody turn into a fag with such a stupid neck tattoo

Are you mad, he had half of Japan watching

That's the majority of the Fozzy fanbase. Sure, the generic dad/buttrock appeals to a lot of people but they aren't exactly making waves in the industry. Jericho is the attraction, and only Jericho.

give the strap to wardlow
deanetty was never a draw

True unfortunately

he probably shoulda kept it until double or nothing but he had a good run

Cultist cope.

Based

It was time for him to drop it. He's held it almost a full year. Having a face get a run with it is perfectly fine.

>they should do the wwe booking thing where you have the popular guy lose twice so he loses all his buzz, then have him win some gimmick match once everyone is sick of seeing these rematches and then blame him when no one takes him seriously since he spent months losing before winning the belt
Is everyone (other than me) on this board a retarded edrone? Grow brains

>contemporary (younger)
Contemporary means of the time, not younger. Everyone who exists now is contemporary.

When there's a three month gap in time between PPVs, I disagree. There's no way they could drag this to June without it losing a bunch of steam.
You could hotshot a title change on TV, but these guys have been pretty protective of not using the main belt unless its a PPV.

>Lets not put the title on the most over face in the company
Guess how I know you're an e-tard?

Jericho does his best work when he is returning.
He will hit you with fresh shit

this

I thought the complaint when he first won was that he was a 50 year who made his name in the rival company being the first champion. Now he’s too based to drop?

Moxley was the right call, I loved jerichos latest run but he had to drop eventually & everyone else in AEW is still green or wouldn’t make sense at this time

Jericho is still a draw. Guy is the best promo in the whole company but the fucking guy is turning 50 this year. The guy doesn't have it anymore to carry a match past 20 minutes without losing breath. Besides, the belt eventually had to change hands and CAWdy isn't challenging for it and the only other person would maybe be Omega but he is stuck in storyline with Page and the Bucks right now. Moxley was the right call for now. He isn't a better promo but he can go alot further in a match.