/trans/ - One Week Until Football Edition

Real Madrid are increasingly confident they could sign French 26-year-old midfielder Paul Pogba from Manchester United this summer.

>Bayern Munich have opened talks with Manchester City over recruiting their 23-year-old German winger Leroy Sane, valued at £90m.

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, travelled to his country Belgium on Friday for talks with his agent as Inter Milan close in on a £70m deal.

>Juventus are preparing an offer for Lukaku and are willing to include Argentine striker Paulo Dybala, 25, as part of the deal.

Atletico Madrid are interested in signing 28-year-old Colombian midfielder James Rodriguez from rivals Real Madrid.

>Italian striker Patrick Cutrone, 21, has left AC Milan's training camp in Boston to return to Italy and complete a move to Wolves.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley said it was "money first, then the club" for ex-manager Rafael Benitez, and added it was "impossible" to keep hold of the Spaniard.

>Ashley adds he will add larger release clauses to contracts in the future after being caught out by Leicester triggering the £30m clause in the contract of former striker Ayoze Perez, 26.

Tottenham are unwilling to let right-back Kyle Walker-Peters, 22, leave on a season-long loan after enquiries by Crystal Palace, Brighton and RB Leipzig.

>Portuguese forward Rafael Leao, 20, is set to leave Lille for AC Milan for 35m euros (£31.5m) - in a deal that includes a 20% sell-on clause.

Bournemouth are set to beat Brighton to the £15m signing of Huddersfield's Danish midfielder Philip Billing, 23.

>Swansea City risk missing out on a move for Chelsea's 22-year-old English midfielder Kasey Palmer.

David Beckham's Major League side Inter Miami have made their first signings. They have acquired two 19-year-olds - midfielder Matias Pellegrini from Banfield and forward Julian Carranza from Estudiantes - who are both Argentine.

>Panathinaikos are assessing a move for Celtic's 21-year-old Ivorian midfielder Kouassi Eboue.

Attached: D9fOYr9XYAAu5Q7-999x1024[1].png (999x1024, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LGfhStYcCZk
twitter.com/KevinJRawlinson/status/1154891855772958720
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2561963.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=bRvQBXfLmiw
twitter.com/RomeluLukaku9/status/1155132934279651329
twitter.com/marky249/status/1155132917422678016
twitter.com/themichaelowen/status/435092196870463488
youtube.com/watch?v=CFnymJDZAS8
youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE
youtube.com/watch?v=cYZldrDDugk
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1155198652555636737
youtube.com/watch?v=qWIlesQQndA
inews.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/is-this-the-future-of-the-premier-league-draft-system-no-relegation-no-super-agents/
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1155229951869820936
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs
youtube.com/watch?v=c4_t6IwfaDY
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27092978
youtu.be/siFBGPERuJg
youtu.be/yzRcXdZBI6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ePGgHqUnRJg
youtu.be/IjJWU0OheZo
youtube.com/watch?v=OakqreXAxyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liverpool

Only time they're coming 1st this century

haha

>Newcastle owner Mike Ashley said it was "money first, then the club" for ex-manager Rafael Benitez
What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/LGfhStYcCZk
Thoughts?

DELETE THIS

Based

Hahahahhhahahah brilliant. Are those fags from the previous thread still mad as fuck about not winning premier league titles?
#
#
#

Imagine claiming to be a big club yet also having 0 league titles.

Lads why do internet rightoids get their knickers in such a twist over the idea of trannies? The amount of time they devote to whining about it is baffling

Dunno desu. There’s literally nothing wrong with being a tranny

fancy Leeds to finally do it this year desu

They have to find something to complain about and trannies are an easy target

>>Juventus are preparing an offer for Lukaku and are willing to include Argentine striker Paulo Dybala, 25, as part of the deal.
kek

Rightoids are stuck in a constant state of seething

>Muh Mickey mouse title

>Sports Direct says it regrets rescuing House of Fraser in its much-delayed results, which revealed a €674m (£605m) tax bill from Belgium authorities.
>The firm, which bought the department store out of administration a year ago, said: "If we had the gift of hindsight we might have made a different decision in August 2018."
What did his company mean by this?

Nothing wrong with trannies. Players can't stay at one club for life

twitter.com/KevinJRawlinson/status/1154891855772958720

He meant all of this.

>muh title Liverpool want more than anything else

>27 July
>Premier League
Jesus Vallejo [Real Madrid - Wolverhampton] Loan

>English Football League
Rhys Browne [Yeovil - Port Vale] Free
Chris Eagles [Unattached - Oldham]
Todd Kane [Chelsea - QPR] Free
Marc Pugh [Bournemouth - QPR] Free
Romaine Sawyers [Brentford - West Bromwich Albion] Undisclosed
Regan Slater [Sheff Utd - Scunthorpe] Loan
Matty Stevens [Peterborough - Forest Green Rovers] Undisclosed

>International
Thomas Vermaelen [Barcelona - Vissel Kobe] Free

Attached: Coat of Feels.png (2000x1935, 1.75M)

Hey lads watch me just pass this ball t-t...
Oh fuck lads I’m on my ass and Demba ba is runni...
Oh shit he’s got the ball and he’s abou...
Dammit la’ he’s only gone and scored

I SAY I SAY ASHLEY
HAVE YOU PAID UP YET
I SAY FOUR MILLION POUNDS FOR STEVE BRUCE

Attached: Fredelliotcorrie.jpg (192x238, 10K)

Red Adidas shorts for footie tonight or nike trackies?

>Newcastle owner Mike Ashley said it was "money first, then the club" for ex-manager Rafael Benitez, and added it was "impossible" to keep hold of the Spaniard

Attached: bdumduche.png (338x303, 16K)

>chris eagles
amazed he's still going desu

haha epic

didnt he get stabbed by a rent boy?

Top kek

Literally remembering this moment as if it was yesterday. Good times.

He's only 33. Which is remarkable.

Blue Adidas three quarter lengths

he did indeed
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2561963.stm

We only have ABL boomers on spee who started that lie to blame for that

Prolly gonna get a hooker tonight and fuck her arse. Kind of want to make her do something weird. Maybe I’ll fuck her whilst watching a kids movie or something

always shorts

Do record it, my negro friend

Why do people use ABL when they’re referring to every normal human? It’s natural to hate scouse. Like it’s natural to hate trump or nazis etc

Nude and greased up

What if it’s -15 Celsius

As a nazi liverpool supporter who voted trump, fuck you

They usually get funny about that
Don’t wanna make a mess

Kek
Are you a nazi trump supporter because of your anger associated with 0PL?

Anyone want to talk about Liverpool football club?

YES. lol they’ve won 0 premier league titles

okay, let's make it clear what the issue is revolving around the subject of liverpool football club

it would appear liverpool fans don't realise it is possible to acknowledge that both
>football started long ago
and also
>liverpool have never won the premier league

because the premier league started in 1992. everybody knows that. but liverpool have never won it. so it's redundant telling us football didn't start in 1992. we know it didn't. but we also know that since the PL started in 1992, Liverpool have never won it (not even once)

so I suppose that clears the matter up completely and we can stop talking about it now, and focus on the footy. and the scousers can go back to fingering their sisters in their sleep now ;) haha

Phew. That has really cleared it up for me. Thanks

fucking hell

Attached: EAeb3tIXoAIWsWC[1].jpg (560x655, 60K)

Are there even any Liverpool fans here or is it a rent free in your head situation?

What should I get for lunch, lads?

There’s literally loads of them everywhere on the internet. That’s why for example every poll ever about greatest PL player is overridden by STEVIE G LA

Looks like the design for a box of condoms

It’s dinner time in /trans/ world.
Where do you live in America and I’ll advise you on dinner

That kit's not ideal

ok mate better post about the non-stop just to be on the safe side

West coast

What happens in these places?

Attached: 4E650831-15B5-4FC0-969B-663668ED8B35.jpg (800x1500, 195K)

Dilate

relegation

What did he mean by this

Also I've been listening to this album for a while today, I used to have it on rotation for days at a time when I was in 6th form. Good times
youtube.com/watch?v=bRvQBXfLmiw

Yes but they have won "the league" and infact the original question didnt specify PL or not do... piss off.

Intercourse with farm animals

lads she hasn’t read my snap yet and we are supposed to have a date later tonight

Attached: E2E95B15-571F-447D-BFFE-80816BFE1851.jpg (779x899, 161K)

Blyth Spartans are FA cup legends

Drug dealing and incest

lel

Dogging

time to go your own way lad

Brainlet here lads, who's Lukaku apparently re-uniting with? Is it really possible that we could get money AND Dybala for this fraud?

twitter.com/RomeluLukaku9/status/1155132934279651329

Shorts with compression shorts underneath or just wear sweatpants over the shorts and take them off when you're coming on.

carry me there, can’t do it alone

Attached: 3D5C0C79-E7B8-4D91-BB31-2D29518EF48A.jpg (518x504, 62K)

>Juventus has accepted a £72 million bid for Paulo Dybala from Tottenham Hotspur

wew

Which club is the most pathetic in each League? Is a strong fight between Tottenham and Liverpool in the EPL.

t. someone who doesnt even know what 15 C feels like

Everton. Imagine the shame and frustration of being Liverpool's perpetually under-achieving neighbour

According to the Sun, Dybala quite literally told Solskaer to fuck off so the swap might be Costa instead

Yooooooooooooo
twitter.com/marky249/status/1155132917422678016

Newcastle.

francis jeffers and ramsey getting their redemption

Have teriyaki chicken

Manure should look at cancelo instead

Is this karma?

>francis jeffers
now THAT as a prospect

Wouldn't really want him desu, I'd just take the money (£75m, no less). But who's in the picture with Lukaku?

Source?
I find it unlikely a professional footballer would call a manager of another club and tell them to fuck off. Does Dybala even speak English?

source

Because they're religious and trannies basically spit in the face of their God. It's also an indicator (to them, at least) that the world is beyond hope and will likely further descend into evil until it ends.

Your dealings are with the Sun not me

that's his agent

How do you go in for a simple tackle and fuck up your leg THAT hard

hurt himself in his confusion

Lads. Tonight is going to be a fucking shit show

Why? I’m just about to go a run and don’t want to miss it

What's happening tonight?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 8.06.08 pm.png (1856x1238, 2.38M)

What did they do before football started in 1992?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 8.07.34 pm.png (1402x1202, 2.1M)

>tattoos
disgusting

Gf is going to be back soon steaming drunk. Cba to deal with it

wife beating

Played a game called football that was restyled to what we play now. That’s why all league titles before then don’t count.

no idea la
looked at the istree books once and it said there was a team called leads, got scared and closed the book
mental times

articuno is ma boi but might get poached
dragonite is peak utility as a close second
can i choose cynthia?

Attached: a brain which puts him ahead of virtually any defender.jpg (650x460, 75K)

Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating.

>Black men getting tats

Its bad enough trying to work out what a tattoo is meant to say/be on a white boi

chant battles and the occasional fisticuffs

based
twitter.com/themichaelowen/status/435092196870463488

>Go to sleep
>wake up
>Arsenal spent £72m on Pepe
What? WHERE DID THEY GET £40M BUDGET FROM THEN? WHY IS PEPE BOUGHT OVER FUCKING TAH?

They’re paying the 72 million over the next 72 seasons.

Why are the sleeves always the same. The right sleeve should be white

the back is all blue

Pleb opinion

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 8.17.58 pm.png (1854x1234, 1.61M)

Anyone get a pointless answer today lads? I got arcade fire in the last round

Attached: based.png (500x307, 78K)

Why are you sleeping during the day

Umm, Toffee-bros?

Attached: Keane.png (960x180, 73K)

Is anyone here actually old enough to remember when it was the premiership and not the premier league?

>Kean, who was born in Italy, was eligible to represent both Italy and the Ivory Coast, the latter because he has Ivorian parents

what was the question

why would he except this move
could stay at palace until jan or the next summer and actually take a step up club wise

decent bantz and get

Attached: michael owen is cool according to michael owen.jpg (650x460, 59K)

>you now remember PremPlus

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CFnymJDZAS8
youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE

He knows Palace are fucked and Arsenal don't want him

big george graham on pundit duty
think hard-fi's hard to beat was its theme in the later years
>you now remember setanta

>setantasport
you now remember ESPN Classic

Attached: espn classic is dead.jpg (768x1024, 32K)

Music round

The only one of those which is accurate is good looking.

Remember it well

espn classic was based, full of old boomer matches
always seemed to show sheffield wednesday 4 coventry 3 for some reason when I switched to it

Tbh I’m fucking pissed off

>I call this one sphere of purple rhapsody

Sooooooooo funny

>lma manager
now THAT was a game *sips*
youtube.com/watch?v=cYZldrDDugk

>iwobi-auba-pepe
is that the paciest front 3 in the EPLEL?

Maybe yes. But iwobi and Pepe are shit

Lukaku has basically confirmed his exit with his insta post earlier.

if they are fucked he will stand out even more

>switch on channel 4
>there is a talking turtle with a sword conversing with an enormous rat

Wew this acid is good

he confirmed his exit when he came back from summer last season looking like heavyweight boxer

>BREAKING: Everton are in talks to sign Juventus striker Moise Kean, according to Sky sources.
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1155198652555636737

I mean, realistically..

Can the rat also talk?

Or instead he gets relegated and loses his reputation

bale is actually leaving madrid which means pogba fucks off
cant believe it was convinced we were going to be stuck with him

Everton are making all this noise while signing actually nobody

That would be a great signing. Surely loan though. Can’t see Juve letting him leave

Not sure. Turned it off before I could find out

I thought the same but it's looking like a permanent
>Sky sources say Juventus are looking for £36M for the 19-year-old and also want a buy-back clause in any deal with Everton.

His contract expires next summer.

They would still need to sell James to fund the Pogba deal

Wow. I guess if you’re him a buy back in 2 years is perfect because Ronnie will probably be moving on then

It's gonna be a perm signing with a buy back clause most likely

no they dont

Any news on skinny blonde gf to user's Throbbing Cock F.C.?

>buy-back clause
So it's essentially a loan deal. It'll be 'buy-back of £45m' which will be what Everton had spent. Unless he's shit.

Why lad

How do these buyback clauses work? Will it just be first option or will there be a fee agreed in the buy back because if he does well then he could end up being valued over £100m

lads I'm quite drunk

Yes. They do.

they just lost 7-3 to atleti and theyve had like 4 injuries on the tour
and they didnt need to sell him anyway before that

>sell bayol
>buy ???

mbappé

>sell
>bayol
he's leaving for free at best

Not having to pay his wages is basically money thrown back into the budget

Eriksenses shenanigans have royally FUCKED spurs' transfer window cuntish scandinavian manlet

true but how do professional football players handle it then?

>Eddie Meme playing £15m for relegated players
the fucking STATE

Real Madrid aint getting money from the Bale deal as far as its been reported, they will need to sell more to fund the Pogba move. The Wages freed up wont give them £90m or w/e they need overnight (I assume they have £60m from the earlier bid they made in the window)
Pogba is probably staying unless Real magic funds out of knowhere or Man Utd change their stance on a Player+Cash deal. Only player they are likely to lose in the window is Lukaku to Inter.

>getting cucked by a cuckinavian

/trans/ ends in 12 days

The /trans/ is dead
Long live the /epl/

/epl/ shall reign supreme for three weeks before dying. I quit footie after /trans/ last year and came back around Feb. /epl/ was gone. Apparently had gone earlier.

/epl/ is awful. I come along for the matchday threads and then leave

How so? Spurs havent had an offer for him because nobody wants to be jewed by Levy for a player with a year left on his contract.
Levy is as good as he is bad for Spurs

>/epl/ is awful

Attached: 069.jpg (680x596, 25K)

match threads on Yea Forums are awful
why does anyone visit them

They’re fun, except for the slagposting

Tbh, /trans/ is awful

You some sort of poof?

desu Yea Forums is awful

>thread up for 45 minutes
>two of the main teams playing with a major rivalry involved
>11 IPs
We can consider baseball dead on Yea Forums, which sport is next to fall?

When you think about it, Yea Forums/4channel is awful

based faggot. it's time for /lgbspee/

Basketball has a pretty poor following here. Probably that.

F1 and boxing

Dont know what youre getting at lad but if eriksen had never wanted to go it would all be simpler. End of story.

I wonder why volleyball has no presence on Yea Forums

tennis

lol funny, I made that thread and lurk /trans/ daily (I only watch premiership and baseball). yankee threads are dead on the weekends, specially day games. last night and before that was rough but had 400+ replies, though because red sox fans are autistic and meme the whole time. it just depends on what day/time games are played

Attached: 22352417_2055449941356144_9101294639507308544_n.jpg (1080x1271, 168K)

Simpler ? He doesn't absolutely want to leave, like Toby he would be ok staying.
Lo Celso or Dybala would actually be downgrade, don't be fooled.
He's not, China can't pay the transfer fees Real are asking, because of the tax. Also, Bale probably doesn't want to go to China that much, hence why he's not already there.

I am getting at the fact that he hasnt moved anywhere because Levy is holding out for £80m+ for him. Paying that for a player who wants to leave with a year left on his contract is just throwing away money unless you are desperate for him. Eriksen is a luxury player for the most part, despite his ability, so not many clubs want him urgently anyways unless they already have a good squad. And if there squad is good then they have no need to spend £80m+ on him.
Him wanting to leave isnt something you can blame him for, the club lacks serious desire to want to actually challenge for a title despite the good squad they have because they dont want to actually spend money on developing the squad. Most players with good ability want to win something and get frustated spending years in a squad which is nearly there but never quite good enough because of the way they operate.

the london games seemed to get a good crowd in desu poster wise

That'd explain it then, it did look pretty damning though

Levy just spent 70m on a future world class player, and is actively trying to sign another player.
Give him a rest

hes holding money out our pockets for a potentially unnecessary transfer that could go somewhere else.

but a lot of that is those same red sox fans and apparently /mlb/ for which I advise you do not visit.. the worst general I've ever seen.
it is, most of the time the threads are a decent pace if it's yankees versus anybody else, around the high 100's or 300's for posts. we tend to be chill but it is the most consistent threads of all the mlb teams. me and sometimes me wife helps with the thread making. but this is all and #COYS

I'm hearing that Everton have planned:

To sign Zaha
To sign Kean
To sign Lemina
To sign Bakayoko
To build a £500 million new stadium

Is any of this happening or what. Meanwhile Everton have signed 1 Fabian Delph.

He's not holding anything. He's been loyal so far to the club and he's politely asking for an option somewhere else. If you think Levy doesn't prepare alternatives plans in case Eriksen stays, you are clearly underestimating the Dark Lord of the Sith Joe Lewis' apprentice, Darth Jewish (Levy).

How so? Spurs havent actively tried to sell him, and no clubs have tried to buy him because they don't want to overpay for him.
Can't blame a player for running down his contract, its in his rights to do so.

None of that changes a thing about what that cunts shenanigans have done. And tbf to the club, its clearly run with business as a priority and in doing so cant compete aswell with the big boys who are simply bigger businesses but now spurs have literally just got to the stage where they are going to be bringing in more money than before, are probably more popular then have been before and a position to increase spending.

The fee is agreed before hand. Everton got fucked over by a buy back clause before with Deulofeu, and Mina has a buy back clause too IIRC. It needs to be a high enough figure so that if Juve do want him back, Everton could have enough to buy a new striker straight away (Which isn't what happened with Deulofeu)..

Kean and Zaha might happen
Lemina might be signed but I wouldn't be surprised if he didnt.
Bakayoko isn't going to Everton
Also they signed Gomes as well

I blame him it's his own fault for being so shit other clubs don't want to buy him.

More like : most clubs he would want to move to are already stacked there in midfield.

He hasn't done anything cuntish though?
I don't understand what you are getting at, Eriksen can't move without a transfer being accepted by Spurs regardless if he wants to leave, and if he wants to leave on a Free he is in his right to do so. Spurs are at fault for not planning appropriately for it, doesn't make the player a prick/cunt/whatever unless he has a really shitty attitude and refuses to train or play which he isn't.

I'm becoming a little concerned seeing as though Silva just had to make a press conference just to say again 'Brands please sign someone', and the Zaha deal sounds like desperation. As far as money is concerned, Moshiri has more money than you think, and is pretty determined to make something of Everton, but I think he wants to take things a little slower and cautious now.

brylcreem
creatine
and a bag of moise kean

Lads, the United Stand is only 13k subs behind FTD!

This. If he wanted to go to another club he should have actually put some effort in since January

for me, it's mark goldbridge

The uncertainty prevents action regardless and compromises the end result. He holding that lo celso cash thats what hes holding.

Again, doesnt change what his shenanigans have done. In what world does a person doing what they want to do because its in their right reverse any externalities and bolshevising thats resulted? Honestly dont get why you poofs are getting so triggered by this. And neither is it Spurs fault if Eriksen doesnt want to sign a new contract.

Might go to the gym tomorrow lads. Not been for probably 3 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=qWIlesQQndA

>people consider this to be better than FTD
kek

Standard Arsenal transfer
-Fee £60 million
-Payable in 120 instalments from now until 2039
-Includes All gate fees for every 5th home game
-Payments stop at £40 million, unless we get Champion's league, then fee increases to £100 million
-Player must make at least 55 appearances in all competition
-Appearance and goal bonus for player. Also a training bonus if he attends 3 training session in a row
-Player may be loaned
-Player may leave on a free transfer
-Player must attend self defence classes

Ofcourse he wants to leave. He just doesnt want to piss anyone off. From what Trippiers said it sounds like Levy is running a fucking concentration camp in there. Pochettino is Goebels.

I think I'll go Monday. Haven't been for 6 years.

Again, I reiterate because you aren't explaining it. How has he acted cuntish? He hasnt done anything that I know off apart from wanting to leave, which he is allowed to do. If he actively moans to the press about it and stops training/playing to force a move away then that is acting like a prick. Just because he has ruined your clubs transfer plans doesnt make him a cunt, it's not his fault spurs dont want to sell him for he cheap and that no clubs have bid for him.

BASED

>awwww nooo poor babby eriksen isnt a cunt, leaaavee eriksen alonnee

So how deep does that vagina actually go then?

>it's not his fault spurs dont want to sell him for he cheap and that no clubs have bid for him.

But these two things are precisely his own fault. There have been zero bids. Absolutely nobody is interested. He announced right at the start of the window and now he looks very pathetic because of it and annoyed Levy more. Players should never do that either. Leave shit with your agents, have something lined up out of the press. Never go direct the press shouting HEY GUYS COME GET ME. Eriksen hasn't even indicated who he'd want to play for, or where, and I'm sorry but, if he really wants to leave, he should be a cunt about it. It's also a wrong signal to send to potential clubs that you are apparently so desperate to leave and yet are doing nothing active to make it that way, in fact he looks like he'd be pretty fine staying there. Trippier handled shit correctly.

Lo Celso is a downgrade anyway. Have you actually watched him ? Eriksen is thrice the player Lo Celso will ever be. He's irreplaceable in the market right now, and even if he leaves I wouldn't try to actually replace him.

>mfw Everton doesn't end up signing for Everton

Attached: 1553279560305.jpg (380x373, 51K)

>EPL is going to switch to a draft OR auction system
That's a BIG YIKES from me.

haha

He never felt like he's desperate to leave.

lolwut

need a source for that son

but muh fancy spanish name

Exactly. Why should anyone bid for a player who doesn't really want to change their situation. He looks like he thought they'd be fighting over him but he is the one who has to fight. He can't just say come and get me, do all the work while I sit here and carry on like normal.

Kagawa's close to moving to Celta Vigo

Just saw him a few minutes in terrible copa america. But yeah my point is regardless of how good lo celso is, the money is being fixated on him because he is the desired replacement. No eriksen sale then that money would go somewhere else.

you have to go back

Based, take a ((you))

inews.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/is-this-the-future-of-the-premier-league-draft-system-no-relegation-no-super-agents/

About what Leicester paid for relegated Maguire

>Is this the future of the Premier League?
>he doesn't know the number one rule of journalism

>He looks like
When did he ? He said
>"“I feel that I am at a stage of my career where I would like to try something new,” Eriksen told the Danish newspaper, Ekstra Bladet. “I have the deepest respect for everything that is happening at Tottenham and it would not be something negative to stay. But I have also said that I would like to try something new.

“I hope that something will be decided this summer. That is the plan. In football you never know when there could be a decision like that. It could be at any point. The best thing is always for it to happen quickly, but in football things take time.” Asked specifically about the prospect of joining Real Madrid, Erisken added: “Real Madrid is a step up, but then it would take Real Madrid picking up the phone and making contact with Tottenham and say that they want Christian. And that they haven’t done as far as I am concerned."
He doesn't hold anyone hostage, he said he's okay to stay.. He's respectful and apparently you have a problem with that.
Not necessarily since Levy would then pay Lo Celso with Eriksen money. Doesn't change the fact that he can totally invest in someone with other ressources.

To be honest, I'm just shitposting. But it is scary they're even considering it. Forgetting that a system like that won't fix shit unless every major league follows it. A better solution would be agent fee cap.

So you cant explain why he is a cunt and just resort to ad Ad homeniems. If you give me a good reason I would accept it. Just want to know why you think he is a cunt.
So you think that if he goes on strike it would be better for Spurs? If Spurs dont want to sell him for what clubs are interested in buying him for then you can't blame him for seeing out his contract, the player has the power in this situation and spurs are stupid for letting him potentially leave on a free if they have a target in mind to replace him, he stated he wanted to leave so all parties know where they stand and the buying club know that if the finances arent right they can get him on a free in a years time, which is fine. Alderweireld did the same, is he a cunt? Not really. Just because Spurs screwed up with there contracts and letting them get to a year left without taking action doesnt make the player at fault for it if they dont resign.
Also going on strike is a terrible attitude, looks bad for the buying/selling club and the player. As the buying club are buying a player who looks unprofessional, the selling club are forced into selling or have a player stuck on the budget not doing anything for a year and the player just looks like a prick doing it.

They're most likely not considering it though. Any time a headline ends in a question, it's safe to assume the answer is no, and most of the article is bullshit. Because if it were true it would just be a statement, instead of a question

Spurs are apparently offering a contract offer.
And if he stays, and goes on a free next summer, who cares of he performs all season and contributes more than any potential replacement ?

>No friends want to go out on weekends anymore

How do I get acquire drinking buddies to go out with? I just wanna go out and meet people before the work week starts over.

Attached: 1558628538188.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Move to London

>tfw lived in London when I had a gf and now I'm single I'm miles away
sadface.jpeg

So now Lukaku has confirmed to the world that he’s leaving united will it be to sit on the bench at Juve or to play at Inter? I would guess both clubs will offer similar wages.

Conte plays 5-3-2 out of possession and 3-5-2 in possession right? So will he pair him with Lautaro?

Yeah maybe I should move somewhere else.

Sweden isn’t exactly ideal. I work with 2 Swedish guys who are pretty great guys and always up for going for a few drinks after work

lukaka already failed as a targetman under mou, don't get where conté is going with this.

>then it would take Real Madrid picking up the phone and making contact with Tottenham and say that they want Christian.

This is the exact wrong attitude and so goddamn spoiled. If you are looking for a job do you go, yeah I'd like to work for Google, but it's up to Google to call me and then we can discuss things. I have a problem with it because on one hand you say you want to go leave for better things, and do nothing to make that happen besides say you want to. And then act like nothing has changed with the club, when things clearly have because of what you said. I don't like it, it fucks with the program for no reason and benefits nobody. At this point, the best course of action is to pretend it never happened but who can really do that. Apparently Eriksen is the only one.

Tbqh dunno why he doesn’t just go for zapata he would be great in a Conte team

>If Spurs dont want to sell him for what clubs are interested in buying him

Spurs have denied a grand total of zero offers for Eriksen. No other clubs have even sniffed at interest in him, you cannot tell me that's solely due to the price.
If he wants to wait it out and leave on a free, he can say that, but he should know that's a dick move, just as much as kicking up a fuss to get a transfer now would be. So either way this respect stuff becomes nonsense.

Why would you want to do that, that's gross.

He really should go to Inter. He'd start, he'd get goals and he'd fit right in, didn't Conte already say he wants him?

I think you don't get his intention. He's not unhappy to stay at all. Why does it bother you that much?
Also, it doesn't fuck with anyone's program.

Just going to work monday to friday and doing nothing on the weekend starts to get to you after a while. I hate it now.

Youre missing the point that if lo celso wasnt the focus then another position for improvement could be and the potential problem of having both eriksen and lo celso in the squad or maybe because of the drawn out eriksen thing, any other potential purchase being rushed at the end or even undoable. Yes spurs has resources but its obviously limited and these diversions would affect that. you cant pretend its not messy.

Also i feel its quite obvious that eriksen expected much more interest and i dont think its hard to see why in his press interview he wouls talk very diplomatically about himself and the club.

Leaving on a free ISN'T A DICK MOVE FFS. You just played through the end of your contract, that's all. Spurs are in a need to sell, and he's not actively denying transfer offers.
Also, he's not leaving because he doesn't want a horizontal transfer and the biggest clubs are stacked in his position.
Seriously, why would it be a dick move ?

Idgi he would be cheaper than Lukaku and more effective

I don't get this idea of there being rivalry between the home nations. Maybe once there was but now Wales, Scotland and NI are too irrelevant to matter. The only place there's really rivalry is in rugby.

>that if lo celso wasnt the focus then another position for improvement could be
But that's wrong, do you think a club can only look for one player at a time.

why not just make the players pay for their agents instead of the clubs

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1155229951869820936
oh no no no yid bros what do we do now

There should be one UK team anyways
I know that they're the oldest teams in the world and all that
But not only are the 3 teams much worse than England, they're also full of English players not good enough for England but with a scottish/welsh great grandfather

British Home Championship should be played during the Olympics when they play football. Smh.

No but you cant buy more than one player at a time if you dont have the money and presumably its not great etiquette to get into negotiations with someone you probably wont even buy..

>ad hominems
Another debatophile

The Eriksen situations been an inconvenience. Put your blame on whatever or whoever. Still a bloody cuntish inconvenience. If you get offended by the use of the word CUNT? 2nd amendment brother, 2nd amendment...

When does that happen? I'm at 11 years now

Jesus lad.

never would have thought i'd be jealous of huddersfield of all teams but really jealous of getting a sponsorless shirt. never bought my teams kit because of the rancid sponsors

Where were you when Arse won trans?

Feel like Bournemouth quietly do good business despite overpaying here and there and hit more than they miss with transfers. Will be around 9-12th again this season with Eddie Meme and that shed they play at.

With that all being said gib 35m for harry wilson please

The away is really nice.
Who’s the /trans/ lad who keeps making the Huddersfield OPs? I find them quite entertaining tbqh how the upset people so much as if an OP is important.

Attached: 61CFCD49-EB97-4E69-8D15-42182F0880B2.jpg (2048x2048, 541K)

>and that shed they play at.
Embarrassing, isn't it.

Looks like a training top.

Attached: 09_big[1].jpg (700x466, 64K)

Because trannies are mentally ill, self entitled degenerates, first to the ovens tbqh

i usually just have a few drinks and a few lines at home then go to a club alone. you will always meet people there to talk and drink with

eternally seething rightoid detected

Attached: 1529755055565.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Not seething, repulsed

Europe is in danger

Man I'm considering doing that too..

>Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers says the club have still not received any acceptable offers for England defender Harry Maguire amid interest from Manchester United and Manchester City, adding both the Foxes and Maguire are "relaxed" about the situation. (Leicester Mercury)

The Foxes want United to pay a greater percentage of an £80m fee up front because they are not convinced they would receive add-ons for Champions League qualification. (Mail on Sunday)

>Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku may have dropped a hint he is set to leave Old Trafford in the near future by posting a picture on his Twitter account with his agent. The Belgium international seems to indicate the pair will conducting more business together "soon". (Manchester Evening News)

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson wants the club to sign Aston Villa's Scottish midfielder John McGinn - whose granddad is a close friend of Ferguson. (the Sun)

>Newcastle United are unwilling to match the £20m fee which Hull City are demanding for 22-year-old forward Jarrod Bowen. (Newcastle Chronicle)

The Magpies are also planning a £5m move for Everton midfielder James McCarthy, 28, who is out of favour at Goodison Park. (the Sun)

>Everton manager Marco Silva insists a deal has not been agreed with French champions Paris St-Germain for Senegal midfielder Idrissa Gueye, with the Portuguese boss hoping the 29-year-old will stay at Goodison Park. (Liverpool Echo)

Although Gueye is set to travel to Paris for a medical on Sunday after rejecting a late move from Manchester United. (Daily Express)

Attached: mordred 62.jpg (707x1000, 252K)

>The Toffees have opened talks with Juventus over the signing of 19-year-old striker Moise Kean. The Serie A champions want £36m for the Italy international and are insisting on a buy-back clause in any deal. (Sky Sports)

Wolves have agreed a deal in principle with Italian giants AC Milan for 21-year-old striker Patrick Cutrone. The Premier League club are now trying to convince the Italy international to move to Molineux. (Express and Star)

>Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson is eyeing a move for West Ham's versatile 29-year-old Michail Antonio. (Mirror)

New Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has told midfield pair Tiemoue Bakayoko and Danny Drinkwater - who cost a combined £80m - they can leave Stamford Bridge. (Mirror)

>Former Barcelona and Paris St-Germain right-back Dani Alves, 36, is still looking for a new club and has taken to Instagram to help him "find a new job". (AS)

Germany forward Andre Schurrle, who spent last season on loan at Fulham, is set to leave Borussia Dortmund for Russian side Spartak Moscow.(Bild)

>Stoke striker Saido Berahino is set to play for French side Nimes in a friendly against Toulouse as the Championship club continue to try to terminate his contract. (Daily Mail)

Attached: mordred 63.png (724x1023, 1.08M)

Do we have Icelandics in /trans/? Failing that, can a Scandi please explain this choon?

youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

Fake news

>Stoke striker Saido Berahino is set to play for French side Nimes in a friendly against Toulouse as the Championship club continue to try to terminate his contract. (Daily Mail)
What a genuine disaster his career ended up as.

seeth

absolute state of you right now

Attached: 1408484706552.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>The Foxes want United to pay a greater percentage of an £80m fee up front because they are not convinced they would receive add-ons for Champions League qualification. (Mail on Sunday)
They have literally just made this up because everyone had a good chuckle at the Arsenal story along the same lines

those are the faggots from a CW show that my sister is obsessed with. Always knew you were a grill/trap.

I wouldnt pay 20mil for maguire let alone 80

It's been done before for United. I think Newcastle over Longstaff.

this general seems to have a lot of metrosexual men in it

>The BBC will broadcast one game from every round of this season's FA Cup qualifying, starting with Punjab United against Broadbridge Heath.

Is Zaha better than Pepe?

I don't know user. My group of friends has severely dwindles. Two of them I cut off, they got into some hard shit. One was a school teacher, started doing meth and last I heard of him he was homeless. The other is probably dealing coke or some other shit and I want nothing to do with that. My best friends moved out of state because of better job offers and to run away from their family. My last decent friend was in a motorcycle accident can't fucking start physical therapy so he can walk again until september.

I'm tired of hanging out with random bitches, and I don't know how I made friends in the first place.

zaha is welbeck in disguise

My only thick-and-thin friend lived two doors down from when I was born, so we were friends before I was a weirdo recluse.
Then he got the cancer, and I've not seen any of the other people I knew from school since his funeral.

Looks like I'm the guy who refuses to go out anymore. I keep getting blackout drunk and I'm starting to get really fed up with it so I'm taking alcohol out of my life. I enjoy having more money and my health but at the same time staying indoors sucks. I wonder if I'll ever be able to go to a bar and have only 2 or 3 drinks but right now going out on the weekend is the last thing on my mind.

Bit odd how Arse are (possibly) getting Pepe for £72m in instalments and CP not selling Zaha to them for £40m might come back to haunt them unless Everton go full retard. I doubt Zaha will do any better this year and he didn't do great last year.

I don't think Palace are ever going to regret not selling Zaha for £40m.
A club of their standing can't replace a player like him for that money. They can take a punt, but if it doesn't come off they'll get relegated. Their strikers are shite.

Made friends easily in school, but it's all so tiresome, dropped them and only kept in contact with the one that had a similar lifestyle.

Attached: 1548718974965.jpg (550x307, 23K)

For me, it's anal stretching and prolapses

This
70m is the price because they know they'll be getting relegated as soon as he's gone.

So sad to hear that, but if you don't mind replying to my posts I'd greatly appreciate it bud :)

but palace fans on here told me that roy hodgson will keep them up regardless!

I just don't think he is worth £50m let alone, £60, £70 or £80 million. He just wasn't that good last year. Had he pulled of Ziyech stats he would be well worth it, but he didn't.

t’internet

doesnt zaha count as a homegrown/w/e?
normally 25m player boosted to 50m+

is he?

HG is a meme : tell me one club that actually has problem registering the 8 HG player.
Even in Europe it would be hard to find some. Juventus maybe?

Maybe not to a buying club, but he absolutely is to Palace.

Yeah he's overpriced and all, but this Zaha at 26 with other world-class attackers around him should flourish. Even if he's an upgraded dribble monkey instead of Iwobi, just him breaking past people 1v1 on a top team should open up opportunities for others and conversely himself.

Yes, I'm sure Man City had Fabian Delph on their books for 4 years because of his overwhelming talent.

reminder its not a minimum amount of 8 HG
its a maximum limit of 17 non-HG players and a minimum squad size of 25

It's still very rare. And he's versatility is often underrated

>Buys Danny Drinkwater for £35m

Maximum squad size of 25.

big tune dem

youtube.com/watch?v=c4_t6IwfaDY

>Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson wants the club to sign Aston Villa's Scottish midfielder John McGinn - whose granddad is a close friend of Ferguson. (the Sun)

I reckon we could milk the fuckers for £120mil now

inb4 rinsed for £15m and the club spend it on signing some championship no hoper like britt assombalonga

£15mil wouldnt evem pay for one of McGinns farts m8

That doesn't even mean anything

Hit me up with some wholesome one liners for tinder pls lads

>I don't have a library card but do you mind if I check you out?
>Your eyes are like spanners, every time I look into them my nights tighten
Etc.

>Please have sex with me

Are you my little toe? Because I see myself banging you on all the furniture in my house

No offence intended to any Toffees but since The Sunday Times is reporting that the deal was not a meme bid and is close to being agreed, I really don't understand Zaha to Everton from Zaha's viewpoint.

Possibly a bluff for better wages taken seriously

I said earlier that Zaha knows Palace is a sinking ship and wants out. Arsenal ain't interested so he'd take a move over having to back to playing for Palace after wanting a move away all Summer. Ironically, Everton play Palace away on the first day of the season, so you just know Palace will win that in any circumstance.

Attached: 1551825312161.png (1191x1684, 1.05M)

Could be.

Yeah, I see that too. I wonder what the wages would have to be.

Dead game.
Dead window.
Dead board.
Dead general.
Dead thread.

>supporting the fact that a faceless entity takes your hard earned money by force and redistributes it to fat lazy fucks who haven’t worked a day in their lives so they can buy iphones and trampolines for their chav kids

>have best striking pair in terms of conversion last year
>neither Bellerin nor holding are entirely fit
>spend 80 mill adding to strength instead of patching up the cracks
>mustafi will start every game

Gonna be a real struggle for top 6 this season for arse

evening /trans/

Except Arsenal needed a winger and a back up FW. Which Pepe is. He isn't even confirmed yet, mate. As for defenders, Arsenal will probably get Tierney and there is an 'unknown' 6th transfer coming which might be another defender.

But all the teams that will supposedly break into the top 6 this season are still nowhere near arsenal’s level, even if they are shit

Paolo Maldini or Roy Keane?

Attached: F2DCBE47-C7D8-4C1F-9850-4FB4AA5B8F08.jpg (1200x900, 97K)

Baresi.

Only saving grace here is united are fucking useless AND they're spending 80 mill on maguire

Still surprised you're keeping this 'I'm an Arsenal supporter' gimmick up after all these years.

Why are you mad that Arsenal are trying to fix a major issue with their team which was the lack of a winger? They need a LW too, but they won't get one. You got Iwobi. As for defence, you might not know this, but a lot of clubs don't have to sell, and a lot of players don't want to join. Go on, name me 10 defenders who are world class who would go to Arsenal and how much they'd cost. I could use a laugh when I wake up.

I'm all for replacing iwobi but as I said, had one of the best attacks in the league last season. Obviously the main problem was conceding goals and none of that has been addressed as of yet. I get that it's hard to sign defenders, especially good ones, when the market is so inflated that a player like maguire is going for 80mill.

They didn't have to sign someone big like koulibaly, just players to replace mustafi and kola/amn, jenkinson and the like.

>In keeping with club policy under Fenway Sports Group, Liverpool are taking a longer-term view. The club is prepared to wait for favourable market conditions to get the players who will enhance the starting line-up rather than squander cash on secondary targets.
*doesn't adapt*
*gets 4th*

Yeah, but who? They're probably get Tierney. But I dunno of anybody else who is worth a punt. If Holding and Bellerin remained fit last year, there wouldn't have been a problem. No title challenge or anything but Top 4 would have been done.

>spend over £1bn since last won a cup (2008)
>finally win something due to favourable results
>suddenly go 'well we won't spend any more guys'
>Klopp has gone form 'We need to spend loads to keep up with others' to 'We can't spend loads to keep up with others LIKE CITY >:(' in space of three weeks

>Jürgen Klopp was interested in bringing in Franck Ribéry to Liverpool this summer depending on what happened with his squad. But since there has been little movement in the Liverpool attack, no place has been freed up for Ribéry to join. Klopp is a big fan of Ribéry [@lequipe]
Wilson out and Ribery in tqbh

why is no one signing dani alves? seems like a decent back up that would cost fuck all and he's old so he can't demand high wages either

United, Pool and Arse are linked to him. Why Arse aren't going out to do it, I dunno. Him + Tierney would be decent for a mid table team.

>Ziyech rejected a move to Seville
>Linked to Arse and Liverpool
>He didn't move because Ajax is same level as Seville
So he won't move to Arsenal. Would he do OK for Liverpool?

he wanted to go to arsenal but i think they're done in the market for attackers now. doubt he'll go to liverpool.

>A £45MILLION Tottenham bid for Paulo Dybala has been rejected as Juventus want £80m for the Argentina striker.
Hmmm.

Assuming Pepe signs, yeah. If he doesn't, Ziyech should be signed. I wouldn't have signed Pepe anyway, I'd have gotten Ziyech. The only reason why Pepe is being done is due to payment plan and Pepe rejecting other teams. A great buy for Arse if they pull it off but I hate it because I know Kroneke is gonna be like 'see you can get good players on large sums, you just gotta offer installments, so you don't need my money!'. ZIyech could do well anywhere I think. I think he will stay at Ajax or move to Arsenal. Why Arsenal aren't buying him now, loaning him back and pay the £25m next season and that way they lock him down, I dunno.

We are in a transfer market bubble. Just wait for it to burst and you'll be able to get Sterling for a fiver

Phwor some cracking friendlies today lads

>friendlies

Attached: 1529624392623.jpg (520x693, 142K)

Fernandes to Liverpool confirmed
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27092978

Attached: 1537977527055.png (1066x1152, 760K)

surprised no one has tried to sign ruben dias from benfica. not just arse, he could probably go to utd for a lot cheaper than >maguire.

arsenal signing saliba doesn't make a ton of sense to me either way though, it's a decent bit of money for a signing for the future even though the defense needs addressing in the present. might've just been better to take a punt on an older player in good form like djene or armando izzo.

Got a bad feeling about Fulham this season lads

Which one? The London Fulham or the "new Fulham"?

Attached: IMG_20190726_085643.jpg (399x399, 19K)

Future GOATs FC have done it again

Attached: IMG_20190728_093713.jpg (1125x2024, 256K)

>log onto liverpool twitter
>it's another gay flag episode

Attached: 1538666709430.jpg (749x751, 127K)

Craven Cottage Fulham

t.bitter small heath alliance fan

getting so angry lids. fucking FUCK sahout it all day give em the finge r eh? bloody piss ed

No I'm a villa fan, I just like self deprecating humor

youtu.be/siFBGPERuJg

>twenty odd thousand
thought that was going to be a video about how many leeds take away every other week or something

youtu.be/yzRcXdZBI6w

youtube.com/watch?v=ePGgHqUnRJg

youtu.be/IjJWU0OheZo
DAD?

>Supporting Norwich or Blackburn

Grim

Lel Liga has a rainbow though, cept theirs is a bumhole lmao

>Not supporting your local team

Grim

I can see my local team's stadium from my window and I still don't support them.

>tfw your local team is PSG
I just can't.

>local club is re-vamping their website

Attached: Coming-Soon-Picture-1-e1563890156500.png (600x600, 288K)

>Ed Woodward is arguing over an extra £8m to buy Maguire
Woodward is a fucking spastic but I now desperately want Leicester to get relegated. Full ABL now

>living in Saint Dennis

YOu mean ABLei

Is your name by any chance Deano?

>I now desperately want Leicester to get relegated.
why?

Their fans have gotten a bit too full of themselves after winning the prem

>Juventus are preparing an offer for Lukaku and are willing to include Argentine striker Paulo Dybala, 25, as part of the deal.
hard kek

Attached: 257.jpg (480x478, 23K)

No he meant ABL as it means Anyone But Leicester

nah my name isnt very laddish or good

getting so uppity about selling Maguire to United.
Yes United are dogshit right now but to STILL think theyre rivals is laughable

only natural it was a big fucking deal tbf

Will Leicester become the next Leeds?

Porte d'Auteuil m8 St Denis is Stade de France.

No that's Chelsea

zero chance Chelsea will get relegated

Arsenal are.

No. Leicester had a good owner (RIP) who was smart enough to pass the reigns to his son

Tielemans is a good buy but not going to change anything. Rodgers is not a genius. Top 10 finish

god forbid lestah try to hold onto their players

This season

It's going to happen in the next 5 though

Maguire has said he wants to go to United, moron. Rodgers neither is looking to change his mind which would be fair enough if he was looking to convince him to stay. he isn't.

screencapped

Would be fine if United where thrown bids just above his true asking price (around £40m) but when they're doubling it then its outright retardation from Leicester

>Arse v Lyon
>Chelsea v Reading
>Liverpool v Napoli
>Southampton v Feyenoord

>tfw fulham fan
>Attack is still one of the best in the league
>Midfield still average - good
>Defence is still shit

what actually is our transfer policy?

Attached: 1521255336920.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

sad to see idrissa go ! Good luck mate !
Simon

cheers pal

>ben marshall released by norwich, linked to sheff weds
marshall returning to wednesday is the EFL version of the endless damiao to spurs rumour

>four year ban after testing positive for steroids
fair?

Attached: mike.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>Phenix admitted the presence of Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, and Benzoylecgonine, which is a metabolite of cocaine, in his sample.
what a prick

yes and no
he has 3 years left on his contract which means he still has value left in the books
that value will count as a loss if he leaves for free

Call me a poofter but I think a veggie sausage sandwich is the absolute bollocks on a hangover.

Fucking pooftah

underrated

Roy Keane obviously.
If you could clone a prime Roy Keane he would annihilate all the pussy midfields in the premier league.

Literally Ake/Diop/Schar would be an upgrade for them

Do you have a short memory? Leicester already did a leeds and were playing league 1 football a decade ago.

He’s just getting his excuses in now. He knows city will win the league by 9-12 points this season so if he starts this dialogue of being unable to keep up with the “evil” city he can get away with it. All the while he can keep up the “i’m so random lol” Kloppo personality meme

>haha just had a game for Salford babe will be there in half an hour
>nah I've just got a g on me tonight, get onto Baz and Small Dave
>*puts down phone to inject steroids while Big Dave drives him up to Alderley Edge and laughs and shouts "wheyyy big man look at them muscles you'll be Arnie soon you"*

I would say there’s a chance. Frank clearly has no clue and they have 1 good player.

Sign memes

wew

what the FUCK lads

Attached: IMG_20190728_112207.jpg (750x842, 82K)

>1 good player.
that's one more that at least 3 other teams though

seethe gibson on suicide watch

Lo Celso flying into London

>Paulo Dybala wants to stay at Juventus and fight for his place under Maurizio Sarri, according to Sky in Italy.

Where does a Paulo Dybala fit into a Sarri team?

what the fuck is a 'true asking price'

Out of position

>tony mowbray turned down kante

gibson is too busy crying about clubs selling stadia to themselves

>Arse
Aubameyang
Lacazette
Toreira
>Tottenham
Kane
Vertonghen
Son
>Manchester United
De Gea
Pogba
AWB
>Chelsea
Kante
>Wolves
Neves
Patricio
Jiminez
>whum
Felipe Anderson
Diop
Lanzini

FAKE NEWS

not sure what your point is.

Lads. Just a reminder that interesting transfers don’t happen on weekends.

If you could read you could deduce it. Ironically, I am writing the above despite being aware you won’t understand it.

>actually including wolves and west ham

lifetime ban and huge fine

Well one of them will take Chelsea’s place in top 6 when Chelsea are relegated innit.

>>selling Cutrone for Leao
What the fuck is Milan doing?

>Chelsea wont get relagated
>they might they only have 1 good player
>that's still more than at least 3 other teams
>lists some random clubs and their good players
still doesnt mean they have any chance of getting relegated unless

>West Ham
>Top 6

Not sure. I thought they saw Cutrone as a big part of their future? iirc he was born in or around Milan right?

Unless what you fucking spastic?

Mendes is getting pretty powerful in serie a

unless Frank goes mental and shoots up the training ground

Dude looks like Telltale Games character.

>thinking this is unlikely

More like get red carded every other game

There was an old lady from Wheeling

That’s a pretty gay thing to say you big poofter

We're finishing 12th lads

Attached: IMG_20190727_232934.jpg (835x737, 94K)

It's ok, Frank just wants to prove himself at Championship level.

heard you might be getting mattia perin too? decent keeper despite the exploding knees. villa are p cool guys so hopefully everything goes well in the prem

RIP Scottish Cafu. Wish they'd kept him for the positive attitude and meme goals.

>letting Ritchie de Laet go.

He scored the most important goal on Fifa I’ve ever scored

>Fifa 2015,manager mode coop with my mate from uni
>he’s a Wigan wiggler so we began as Wigan, moved to Anzi Machalalalalalal, moved to Stades Rennais
>at Stades Rennais we were in season 11 or something and had players like Ricardo Del Ortis (94 rated tall CM). Baba Mango (93 rated ST with 99 finishing and long shots)
>anyway, we were managing Wales and got offered the Belgium job after all Wales good players retired.
>make it to WC final with Belgium
>playing on world class difficulty since beginning so it’s fairly realistic where we finish normally
>go 1-0 to Italy in final
>Italy have a man sent off
> we lose KDB to injury and then have a man sent off
>equalise through Batshuayi around 75 mins.
>game is drifting aimlessly towards pens
>we are getting desperate
>119 minutes gone. Game is going to pens.
>take a pot shot with De Laet from just outside the box
>hits crossbar
>trickles in
>crowd of 2 go wild

Great times

Who had a peculiar feeling.

imagine typing this all out thinking anyone cares

love stories like this. so many random players that become legends for you in career mode/fm to the extent where you want to see them do well irl also

Douglas Luiz also in.
That's going around, Villa needs to offload at least two keepers and bring in a real #1. Steer did well in the run in but don't think he's really good enough. Apparently have been haggling over Butland, who I'd prefer for Prem experience and height, but Perin would be exciting (for a keeper signing, anyway) if somewhat risky. Villa has historically had good luck with players with dodgy knees coming in from more successful clubs, though...

Based

She lay on her back

>Imagine being this upset

great blog

And opened her crack

>tfw you'll never be able to play long term saves with your bros again because they all got married and had kids
>tfw you'll never be able to play at all with your bros again because they all got married and had kids

feelsbadman.jpg

>Klopp signing another promising kid
>not a muslim
Is he alright lads?

University was the pinnacle of playing Fifa for me. We used to play 2 or so hours every day back when manager mode was actually good. No better feeling than taking some shit team to the champions league.

And pissed all over the ceiling.

Where is James going seems like the Napoli and Atleti rumours have slowed down? Think Real will wait for the Bale and James deal to go through before pursuing Pogba.
Also, what about Isco?

Going for Sunday lunch at the posh pub down the road lads. Beef or pork? (Chicken is for plebs)

Kino

Will there be a transfer fee for Bale or is he leaving on a free? Chinese clubs aren’t allowed to pay massive fees anymore right?

Tbf Real can fuck off

If the meal is the same price, go for the beef.

Halal fans are unironically worse than Liverpool fans, which is an acheivement seeing as they havent killed as many people

haha

Marvelous will sign tomorrow

Glad you enjoyed it. Would you like to check out my music on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=OakqreXAxyw

Reckon Ricky Martain was a poofter?

Straight as a ruler m8

>the Emirates Cup
cringe

think he came out about 15 years ago lad

>was
I mean he probably still is

>emirates cup is now just 2 games - 1 women, 1 men
christ
remember when that pre-season tournament seemed worthwhile

I Miss the inbetweeners. Nothing quite like it. What's good to watch now?

cant help you m8 I only watch shit tv

Was that when Arsenal won despite Sevilla winning both matches?

yeah, but at least they had more than 1 match

The International Champions Cup seems like a mess, random amounts of matches in random locations

Good post

this is what any sort of footballing super league will end up like

Haha. No it won’t. Does the champions league end up like that? No

>Haha. No it won’t.
Of course it will. You think they'd pass up on going to Tokyo or Melbourne or Los Angeles for a Super League game?

>Does the champions league end up like that? No
The CL isn't a "Super League".

Neverton bid £55m for Zaha

SNUBBED

Attached: 1542727159055.png (598x119, 13K)

>Liverpool FC confirm signing of Harvey Elliott
OUR FUCKING YEAR

>23 man squad for today’s friendly vs Napoli (Elliot includes straight from the off)
Van Den Berg must be SEETHING

Whenever I watch bundesliga all the corner flags have been replaced by faggot stripes lmao

is this on telly?

Attached: 1556979713966.png (598x487, 396K)

Wow you’re really angry. You should try relaxing.

>6.5 million for a 16 year old

I’m asking whether the picture looks like Maldini or Keane. Also, we could do without another gay Roy Keane fanboy on this board so, kindly, fuck off back to

Absolute fucking state of that entire saga.

>he's still contracted to Real until 2022
wew lad

Please explain how I'm angry. Any one of these Super Leagues would be invite only. The CL is not an invite only competition.

>Liverpool have signed 16-year-old midfielder Harvey Elliott from Fulham.

Elliott became the youngest player to feature in the Premier League when he came on as a substitute against Wolverhampton Wanderers in May, aged just 16 years and 30 days.

The England youth international cannot turn professional until his 17th birthday next April. Liverpool say he will be in their squad for Sunday's friendly against Napoli in Edinburgh at 17:00 BST.

Elliott, who attracted attention from Real Madrid, Paris St-Germain, Arsenal and Manchester City, will become the second emerging talent to join Liverpool this summer after 17-year-old Dutch defender Sepp van den Berg moved from PEC Zwolle.

Attached: Liverpool Tonberry.png (810x780, 733K)

>Harvey Elliott (born 4 April 2003)
state of that
i am not a million miles away from being old enough to be his da

>Bayol winning either way

Attached: Bayolel.jpg (468x528, 71K)

Apparently Rachel riley got her sex tape leaked

Based

Because of your angry posting. Relax. Hakuna Matata

NEW THREAD

Based

absolute S T A T E of zinedine ziDONE right now

I'm genuinely confused how you can even consider it as angry posting. You a touch oversensitive or something?

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (500x715, 103K)

No I’m really relaxed about it all just replying for the bants and shit. But you seem genuinely upset by my replies. I think you should try meditation or seeing a therapist or something.

>bunch of random JFs
ha ha no

test