Brandi hates the Tattoo!!!

>As previously reported, Cody Rhodes had some new ink that had a lot of people talking. Cody was sporting a new Nightmare Family tattoo on his neck at Saturday's AEW Revolution pay-per-view in Chicago.

>Cody's wife, Brandi, appeared at the post-event press conference with Dustin Rhodes. While speaking to the media, Brandi admitted that she did not like Cody's new body art.

>"I'm the one person that doesn't like the neck tattoo, I don't like it," Brandi admitted. "I've said it, there it is."

>Brandi admitted that while she is not a fan of her husband's new ink, she did not get in his way of his decision. She added that Cody may need to pay it forward down the road.

>"I know a lot of wives like to be really hands on," Brandi said. "My husband makes his own decisions, he's allowed to make his own decisions. So if I decided to do something crazy, he can just let me make my own decisions [laughs]."

She'll be leaving him within a year.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01 Brandi Rhodes Says She Does Not Like Cody's New Neck Tattoo - Wrestling I (864x1053, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/03/brandi-rhodes-says-she-does-not-like-cody-new-neck-tattoo-667179/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED BRANDI SHOOTING
BRANDI IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A NEW BWC LOOK RIGHT HERE

Nobody likes it

>I'm the one person that doesn't like the neck tattoo
ha, that's clearly false

Forgot link:

wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/03/brandi-rhodes-says-she-does-not-like-cody-new-neck-tattoo-667179/

Cody's gonna look in the mirror and look at that tattoo in like 6 months, and realise he made the dumbest fucking decision of his life. my friend got himself a terrible ink on his neck and face and after being super happy about it for half a year(most people were super negative aside inluding few tattoo freaks) he wanted it gone as fast as possible.

>"I'm the one person that doesn't like the neck tattoo, I don't like it," Brandi admitted. "I've said it, there it is."

>the one person

.......about that

The Neck Tattoo is interesting. And oddly courageous in a outlandish kind of way. Like, why would Cody get a fucking neck tattoo? Because fuck it thats why. Its his commitment to his brand.

Wrestling fans saying they dont like it really means jack shit since this very same fanbase of our says that a wrestler looks like stupid if they ever shave their face or get a haircut.

If a wrestler changes his look in any way fans kinda freak out.

Attached: 1579373345751.jpg (994x750, 114K)

It'll be worse for reminder for him since he'll be jobbing for nxt in a year.

I guarantee in that AEW bubble, nobody else had the balls to tell him it looks bad. That yes man environment is exactly what created that tattoo in the first place.

Are people afraid of Cody or something? Did no one have the guts to tell him that tat was a fucking stupid idea? I mean...all memeing aside here..if Cody was your friend...you'd tell him that shit is fucking retarded and he's going to regret it in a month. There has to be a reason no one stopped him. Dusty would've beaten his ass for even thinking about getting it.

I have a very stupid tattoo but at least i didnt get it on my fucking neck. He can't even cover it with gis suits.

I was thinking he could have talked to her about it since they're married. But then again, I thought Yea Forums would laugh at that idea because he's a man and can do whatever he want like why would he need a woman's input

I might start stalking brandi now so that when she eventually leaves him I'll be right there, in that moment for her.

How are you gonna show up to Brandi's BWC Interviews in a month's time, anons?

Tattoo removal is a thing.

>I'm the one person that doesn't like the neck tattoo
KEK

She's trying to be nice to her husband. Guarantee her and everyone else made fun of the idea behind his back. She's softening the blow brother

Probably did it on a whim like a retard

That only works really well on black tattoos. His blue will always be there as a ghostly reminder and thats after consistent treatment for like 2 years.

>NXT being around in a year
vince is watching haitch's baby getting killed every week by Cody, and Vince has pulled the plug on new talent a month in. NXT is going on the wall with the other 12 failed WWE shows.

He can just graft skin off his ass cheeks to cover the ugly shit

>"I'm the one person that doesn't like the neck tattoo, I don't like it,"

Yeah nah.
This was one of those Wife duties where she had to put her foot down on this one. Shit looks fucking dumb as fuck.

>It'll be worse for reminder for him since he'll be jobbing for nxt in a year.

Attached: e60bf-15671638759525-800.jpg (800x449, 33K)

>she did not get in his way of his decision. She added that Cody may need to pay it forward down the road.
The cucking of Cody begins

This. I know people a lot like Cody who've done the exact same thing when they're on an emotional high, you can damn sure see he didn't seek out anyone actually talented to do it by how wobbly and uneven the lines are. Chances are he got absolutely zero input from her or anyone first because he's just kind of a weird autist kid that didn't want to hear it.

There's at least one person defending the tattoo, so what Brandi said wouldn't be a surprise to me

Attached: excuses.jpg (583x107, 54K)

>6 months
heh, that's kind

Based

The only person

He's one of the bosses. If Wrestlers can do one thing right it's kissing ass.

it's not even the location, it's the fact that it's a terrible fucking design. it's the most white trash tattoo i've ever seen in wrestling

>marry a negress
>she tells you to stop acting like a white nigger
fucking kek, you can't make this shit up.

Black girls that have sense hate ghetto shit more than anyone on Earth. It's why they seek out white guys.

Imagine being so utterly lost in millenial/zoomer™ attention-seeking social media culture that you inexplicably get a massive color-tattoo of your personal 'brand' logo on your neck, ostensibly to 'show the commitment to your brand values.

For christs absolute sake, Cody's title within AEW is "Executive Vice President". I mean is not already beyond clear where he stands with this company anyway?

The utter inability to explain why someone in his position and life status would do something so completely off the wall borders on mental-illness as the only explanation.

Attached: 1561424788699.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

>For christs absolute sake, Cody's title within AEW is "Executive Vice President". I mean is not already beyond clear where he stands with this company anyway?
That position is meaningless. Khan can fire him any day he wants. Cody is just a deluded self-mark starving for attention.

Cringe

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK CARES? JACK OFF ON CELEBRITIES SOMEWHERE ELSE REDDIT FAGGOT

user if that Tuesday show ends up pulling in higher viewers than their Wednesday slot, USA will slap vinces hand and move it there permanently.

Fuck Brandi

She literally cut a shoot on it on a live PPV wtf has BWC Cody done to himsel

This.
Getting a tattoo is okay, if you can actually cover it up. Getting that big ass tattoo on his neck looks stupid. On top of that, it's not even a well done tattoo. You would think a guy with money like Cody, would find the best artist to do his tattoo.

Kinda related... I'm listening to Golddust on Howard Stern right now from way back in the day and Goldy admitted on air that his ex wife cheated on him TWICE! Blahahaa!!! What a fucking KEK!

Seriously, what's wrong with this fucking family?! Poor Dusty must be rolling over in his shit infested grave.

Attached: Terri_Runnels.png (623x1181, 1.36M)

Slut