*chooses to sign nobody*

*chooses to sign nobody*

Attached: thumb_70091_default_news_size_5.jpg (850x510, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.co.uk/football/liverpool/story/3906949/jurgen-klopp-interview-liverpools-boss-on-taking-the-joblack-of-big-new-signings-and-reds-bright-future
liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/358354-liverpool-fc-confirm-signing-of-harvey-elliott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*laughs and high fives*

He knows he can’t beat pep in any way. He has an excuse when he doesn’t buy anyone

based

>He knows he can’t beat pep in any way

Attached: kloppo.webm (1920x1080, 1.07M)

the Klopp burnout is coming

WE GO AGAIN

This. Every team he manages gets burned out eventually.
But it's ok. Because after all, it's heavy metal football. And the good die young.

>says united shouldn't sign fernandes
>doesn't want to sign him

Hmm but he signed Sepp Van Den Berg and Harvey Elliott sweetie :)

Also Origi, Brewster, and Kent are like new signings.

Hasn't Liverpool played differently compared to older seasons though? How is the current situation comparable?

Most importantly why are ABLs of this site stupid and always wrong?

Liverpool don't play the hyper press anymore, it's a lot more of a controlled style now, and he brought in physios and nutritionists from Bayern specifically to address things like burnout towards the end of the season.

Thinking the burnout is still real is retarded

Intelligent post

Is there a hard knocks equivalent for footy? Theres a few netflix shows about Sunderland and LA JOOVE but it's still kind of lacking.

>chooses
Yeeeh sure

*signs season defining player in January as usual, BTFO’s ABL’s worldwide*

Attached: 78704AF0-4F05-4366-BD9B-1C54B80C824D.jpg (552x518, 46K)

It's kind of a tough place right now

>Need a fullback as backup but nobody at that level is gonna wanna sit behind TAA/Robertson
>Need a back-up forward but don't wanna block the progress of Brewster or Wilson
>Could do with another CM but Klopp thinks Keita is gonna come good
>Another CB would be good, but Klopp can't block Gomez's progression or drop Matip after his incredibly end to 18/19

It's a really awkward position to buy from desu. Liverpool won't go out and buy some Neymar tier player and give them £400k per week, but they still do need cover and depth for 7 competitions next season

Attached: 1562953735543.jpg (528x767, 82K)

There was "Being Liverpool" but that was an absolute embarrassment and essentially ruined Rodgers' reign from the start as he was instantly cast as some middle management David Brent style bullshitter.

Amazon did one with City which I heard was good. They asked Liverpool but Klopp refused because he sees the training ground stuff as the most important thing in football and doesn't want distractions or people going into his private life

>Most importantly why are ABLs of this site stupid and always wrong?
The only question worth asking desu

>har har har har har

Imagine being an ABL on /spee/ when we win the league
and dump a 30 year backlog load on their faces.

I think they'll never return.

give me one good reason to dislike him
I think he is the best manager in the world

The Romanian will end his life.

I think we're all right for CMs and CBs. Hendo/Fabinho/Gini/Ox/Keita/Milner/Lallana is enough for 3 spots and VVD/Gomez/Matip/Lovren is enough for 2. Plus we have young guys like Jones or Van Den Berg who could come in for the odd game if we're really desperate

Everything about this man is disgusting. His fucking teeth, his hairstyle, his hipster beard and those glasses... And I don't feel like writing anymore but go

Everything about Romania is disgusting. Their fucking teeth, their hairstyle, their hipster beards and those glasses... And I don't feel like writing anymore but go

Attached: TEN POINTS LMFAO.jpg (1080x557, 91K)

>Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Jordan Henderson, Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andy Robertson and Divock Origi have signed extended contracts with Liverpool over the past year. Virgil van Dijk wants to agree a new deal, James Milner is waiting on one and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is expected to be given fresh terms soon.

>"That's actually our transfers, but nobody's interested in hearing that really because that's how it is," Klopp says.

espn.co.uk/football/liverpool/story/3906949/jurgen-klopp-interview-liverpools-boss-on-taking-the-joblack-of-big-new-signings-and-reds-bright-future

Someone post his quote about spending money, lmao imagine blindly believing someone like this

Liverpool's money is from having a huge fanbase and intelligent transfer decisions, not from getting bankrolled by some oil Sheikh, that's the difference

No, instead they were bankrolled by the Moores in the 70s and have spent a ton since the 90s only to never win a premier league title
Disgusting pretending to be little guys and victims when it's convenient
The n***** club of England

Why are so many Americans on here obsessed with Liverpool? It's a bit weird

They should have bought Brandt and Dani Alves.

Klopp tried to get Brandt but he didn't think he'd get enough gametime

Americans don't like lefty, living on benefits, forever victims n words so it's natural to hate people like that. Shame Thatcher didn't finish the job

it's definitely not natural to get this worked up about a group of people in the other side of the world who you'll probably never meet and will ever impact your life in any way

>middle management David Brent style bullshitter
But that's based.

He probably made right choice then.Liverpool really need a creative midfielder for when their shit tactics don't work and a back-up right back.Dani Alves would be really good for a year or two.

It wouldn't be if I wasn't on this board, so think before you say stupid things
>10 point lead in december
kek

I think Chamberlain or Keita could have been that if they weren't injured all the time last season so hopefully that will change this year

Lots of Americans are desperate to fit in and be seen as real fans of United etc

So they over compensate by going over the top trying to show they understand rivalries. Its just cringe inducing to read, and funny to imagine some fat fucker with a yank accent confidently talking about things like Thatcherism and 80s UK football culture

Chamberlain is that but he is made of porcelaine and I don't honestly rate him that much, Keita plays a different sort of role, box-to-box dm maybe?

4D chess
Can't lose this season
If he'd spent heavy there would be pressure to match their point total from last season, Klopp knows they cant do that

not signing anyone would add a different kind of pressure though as it would end up getting used against him every time something goes wrong

or maybe just maybe you watch and then over time you realize that people from a particular area are just scummy subhumans who cry victim all the time and you end up disliking them
I liked them when Suarez was there but the more I watched I saw a pattern of n***** behavior from the people from that area which even the manager adopts because that kind of disease spreads and you start playing the victim, blaming the grass, the wind, the snow, your opponent's injuries, the refs who are trying to help you win and you still cry like nigs
but I'm sure it's everyone else who is the problem

You've never even visited the area, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You seem to be a very hateful person, I feel pity for you

lmao sort your life out lad

You've never visited Detroit but you know it's a shithole, parasitic nog

I'm with you Gheorghe

>maybe just maybe
you sound like you have a blue checkmark on twatter

None of the things you list have anything to do with why people talk about LFC being victims.
Stop trying to join in with things you don't understand.

Absolute state of this post

I have visited Detroit actually. Not everybody is a retarded hick like you whos never left his mother's basement

As I said, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are desperate to feel part of something. Take a step back and look at yourself my man

Pick pocketing your own dead and playing the victim for years also crying about not being English
Sure sounds like n words to me

I wouldn;t know but it seems you're very familiar with twitter

I'm sure you have, Rory

Lad you're embarrassing yourself, just take the loss and move on

Cope harder, parasite

Exactly right. Why not seeing 'pool break the title drought is a double whammy. The odds are stacked even more for City now. Even more long term you can see how the extra scrutiny and extra games will burn el kloppo out. Hopefully it doesn't

Hopefully, there'll be another stampede in liverpool this time killing both the coach and players with someone robbing Klopps teeth and selling it on eBay.

This. Club liquidation when?

>all these non brits hating on Liverpool to fit in
Lol

Hi LARRY.
Unfortunately, I haven't forgotten about you.

Do the world a favor, stay in your own lane, worry about your plastic (((Memeiors))), and get the fuck out of Liverpool threads from now on, you fucking wannabe tinpot bugman third world dictator .

>the SOUL Liverpool scares, angers, and confuses the NPC ABL
Have six.

Attached: 6(six).jpg (680x680, 115K)

Cringe

Liverpool are bigger than football desu senpai. They're the protagonists, the only good guys strong enough to stand up to the evil teams. Only one team can play that role and if your team isn't LFC then what's the point? That's why they hate because winning with LFC really does mean more. All those seething ABL posts are just a coping mechanism in response to this fact. Your teams just don't have our heart and soul and that fact makes you envious and mad. #YNWA

Attached: tlf~.png (900x900, 1.05M)

Attached: Fedora+wars+3+tipping+and+dipping_dc593f_4999640.jpg (780x1170, 180K)

Very high IQ post.

Nobody asked Liverpool to spend £200M.
But if the club want to challenge Man City, it need a left-back, a winger and a striker.
Referees won't always give them penalties any time they aren't winning like last season.

I wonder which team will be affected by VAR more, shitty or liverslip.

So trite. Almost like all your football opinion is regurgitated ABL shitposts you see on here.

nobody mentioned Leicester though (former Premier League winners that they are)

Have six

Just signed a 16 year old zoomer from Fulham future GOAT

liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/358354-liverpool-fc-confirm-signing-of-harvey-elliott

You are right my man
YNWA

daily reminder they have no depth in full back ,winger and in midfield
(gomez is not a full back he got exposed everytime he played there , lamela and mignolet are a joke , the guinean fraud is always injured)
only 3CB ,milner and shaquiri are the only worth as a sub

mb I forgot oxlade and fabinho , but they havent any forward or full back

>who is Adam Lallana

The same applies to Europeans pretending to be experts about American politics though

>Klopp burnout is coming
Top kek thinking Kult-Kloppo won't adress the squad at the end of a season with a "Vollgasveranstaltung!!!"-speech and they are all recharched with energy.

Attached: 1524121798632.gif (320x240, 52K)

Keita already came good, hes just unlucky with injuries

he'll be playing for everton in two seasons

Why would he change anything on a team that clearly works?
They just need some backups.

>t. never saw him play

Why do neckbeards look like the Amish Mafia?

It take real courage to post this truth on /sp I salute you.

absolutely based post

>American
>"say stupid things"
You guys never cease to amuse me.
Oh, and have six.

Attached: LFC4.jpg (850x510, 140K)

And every one of those things has applied more accurately to Manure since the mid-90s but he's desperate to fit in with their customers so he has to parrot some ABL noises that he heard earlier.

Attached: AmericanReading.jpg (550x550, 58K)

>opinion = spot on
>flag = I understand why you're here and not on /cric/
>pic = kys

Attached: Behead3.jpg (474x641, 71K)

this is why nobody respects american posts on Yea Forums, anons like you set us back every time you post