"wrestles" a Twitch streamer in an advert for energy drinks in you're path

>"wrestles" a Twitch streamer in an advert for energy drinks in you're path
Mmmm, that's bad ass.

Attached: 1551816914201.jpg (1227x770, 85K)

It's 2020 no one cares about carder anymore
Your spam is SO92 in 2020 tier

This is interesting even though I have no idea who that streamer is.

Carder would whore himself for anything now so who gives a shit

Taller than anyone in AEW unironically lmao

*cough*

Attached: 634363636.jpg (710x503, 44K)

Doc actually draws dimes unlike most wrestlers.

Imagina the WWE marketing guy trying to explain to The Boomertaker what a "Twitch streamer" is.
>So he just films himself playing videogames and people pay him for that? How come my disappointing son doesn't draw any dimes from it?

He's unironically a better character worker than 90% of the fuckers on tv every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Literally who? I hope they both get shot.

Any pics of the streamer guy without his gimmicks on? You can tell he's really babyfaced and thin under all that.

Attached: 1580931077650.jpg (580x435, 78K)

His look is dimes he just needs more mass, can’t let being shoot 6’8” go to waste

Attached: 286939DF-7F05-43A3-A921-73828F58D930.jpg (1400x1400, 183K)

Looks more dimes than Carder, put some muscle on and this dude mogs 99% of the AEW and WWE roster

was him cheating on his wife a Babyface turn for feeling guilty and apologizing publicly or a heel turn? or a double turn?

He already mogged most of the AEW roster. When Tyler1 came to nxt fucker unironically was the same height as Gargano and Cole and had much more muscle.

Attached: nxtthumb-1540839094292.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

what the fuck is this zoomer shit?

Holy shit how are they as short as T1? Doc is twice his size lmao

>Twitch streamer with deformed head has more mass than literal wrestlers
How does Haitch sleep at night.

a gamer has a better look as someone who lifts as a hobby than people who literally do it for a living.

Honestly thought this was fake the first time it was posted here lol. Fucking random, is Taker that desperate for money

He's just making more public appearances lately because his retirement is unfortunately coming soon, I think. This does seem random as fuck, though. Can someone who knows what they're talking about please explain who this streamer is, or what he even does? I know absolutely nothing about any Twitch streamers or any of that weird shit. I assume it's something like PewDiePie, who I can't stand.

>You now live in a time where literal video game players have more charisma, height, muscle mass AND public recognition than pro "wrestlers"
It's fucking over lads, pack it up.

>Imagina
Fucking spic

What next? Becky vs Pokimane?

Attached: e6fIPmhfvFhzxKfzUPxt9Fed5of0Z7SVdGSEKxfdpSo.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Wait isn't T1 legit 5'5"-5'6"? The absolute state of NXT manlets

what was going through cole and gargano's heads during this photo shoot?

Based