1 week to Elimination Chamber

>1 week to Elimination Chamber
>this is your card
Thoughts? Opinions?

Attached: EC 2020.png (1636x270, 33K)

Revolution this is not

B-but the neck tattoo

>Lucha House Party

Attached: 153099501.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

I have questions
>Who the fuck is Sarah Logan
>Why the fuck is there a tag chamber
>How many chamber matches are they going to add this week? A Smackdown Women's? Two Mens? A Raw Tag?

Yikes. They need to go back to brand exclusive PPVs or limit to one per month spaced out from each other

>Nak and Cesaro stuck playing Heenan Family comedy wrestler roles against Pierced Nipples Man

They need the first elimination so...

Because wwe forgot how to write and book events and are now hotshotting wrestle mania

>two rumbles
>two elimination chamber matches
>two hell in a cell matches
i fucking hate this shit so much bros

im not watching that shit

Attached: prettynyla.jpg (1400x1400, 332K)

They should've made the Chamber with 1 Mens and 1 Women's match
>2 raw vs 2 SD vs 2 NXT, with the winner picking who he/she wants to face at mania

>E-drones trying to shitpost AEW are hotshotting a show while the Chamber PPV will be a hotshot show with 1 week to prepare.

Attached: laughing pepe.gif (498x474, 407K)

That makes no sense, if a raw guy won the chamber Brock is already facing Drew. They'd have to change how the rumble works

they would PICK who they face. So in this case wins and could face whomever. But realistically Roman would win and challenge Goldberg in this case

#1 will be good because of the Shayna and Kabukis
#2 will be a good comedy match because of Sami Zayn
#3 will be a good piss break

thats retarded. ya gonna bring back the wildcard rule too?

>Frogposter
>Is stupid

Attached: 1498681151021.gif (319x236, 3.44M)

Much better card than AEWho am I kidding, we lost E-bros. I'm making the switch.

Ratings were better with the Wildcard rule, so yeah

>Thoughts?

From looking at that lineup my thought would be why do they have PPVs between Royal Rumble and Mania. Also, having gimmick PPVs in the exact same spot each year is just fucking lazy. Your booking should lead you to needing one to make it seem more of an event, rather than just throwing some matches together the week before the PPV because you've got some gimmick matches to fill.

probably gonna skip wwe till mania

Better than AEWho

>Nashposting
>In 2019+1

im not going to watch it so i dont care

Wwe stopped caring about the chamber once hbk attacked taker

I think it's amazing that there's a team so uncharismatic you forget they exist as soon as they leave the screen and once they appear your reaction is "ah fuck, these guys again".

Looks like they need to hotshot an entire PPV card in a week

Didn't they promie Sheamus and Lacey in chamber matches?

Heatless trash. It's hilarious they aren't even having Roman win a Chamber match to get his shot at Goldberg, all he has to do is say, "I'm next!".

the women elmination match looks goood
the tag match has potential because it has good characters but the usos and new day are in it so it might be complete shit
strowman vs 3 jobbers seems like another boring match

>nashposter
>was raped in the summer of 92

Bump

Didn't Lucha House Cat have a third member?

I will be watching in case Shayna suffers a career ending possibly life threatening injury during the match and Asuka has to win

I think he quit