You'll never have a cheeky beer with your Yea Forums bros

>you'll never have a cheeky beer with your Yea Forums bros
>you'll never hang out with posters that have the same sense of humor as you
>you'll never play a game of 5 a side with anyone from Yea Forums
>you'll never laugh with Yea Forums when someone fucks up during a match
>you'll never chuckle at the tripfag when he finds out he was never invited to go to Buffalo Wild Wings
>you'll never tag team a bitch with that one dude from /hoc/
>Yea Forums will suddenly close down one day and you'll never meet the bros that made you smile on a daily basis.

We're not gonna make it lads...

Attached: 0A43D5D2-F345-4CE4-88F9-ABE9BD29C089.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f0HqcxdFwS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck

can't relate

>tfw have a speee bro
>tfw we used to play sokah everyday
>tfw he's at Canada right now

Attached: 1563296337092.png (894x773, 48K)

Why not organize a Yea Forums meetup?

Attached: img00191-20111017-2028.jpg (800x600, 92K)

I wonder how big of a pathetic loser one has to be to make this thread.

I mean imagine the long list failures that must occur in one's life so that an individual could reach a mindset to wish for this garbage and think this is healthy.

I'm not sure I'd want to meet up with these people

Attached: amrNKJe[1].jpg (1057x947, 166K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

arey yaar benchod

Cursed

this is /pol/ subhuman trash containment like every other board that isn't Yea Forums. Yea Forums is full of chads

It would be awful

bunch of nerds who can't handle their drink shitposting irl and shouting "APOLOGISE" and "EXPOSED" every five minutes

just go out to the pub with your work colleagues if you want some sports chat

kek

>bunch of nerds who can't handle their drink shitposting irl and shouting "APOLOGISE" and "EXPOSED" every five minutes
that would be fun

>just go out to the pub with your work colleagues if you want some sports chat
hard to do when 70% are women and the men all only care about cuck shit like climbing, sailing etc

for you

I'm not your friend and I never laugh here. This board is depressing and giga cringy af and I want to kill you all every time I come here.

>he doesn't go to the pub after work on a Friday with the lads and complain about pogba over a few pints of Guinness

feel sorry for you tbqh

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

>tfw im the dude from /hoc/

Attached: 1561132702085.jpg (300x300, 62K)

>complain about pogba
why would I want to complain about a man who is doing god's work? Ie. destroying Dabchester "manure" Poonited

I'll be honest mostly we just call him a nigger

Cringe

maybe we could hang out after work nigel?

Attached: pepe apu11.png (300x292, 118K)

Is Kid /hoc/ a thing?

>fat beaners
me neither

I'd meet with the qt in the bear costume

THANK GOD FOR THAT
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HERE
WHY CANT I HAVE THE WHOLE BOARD BY MYSELF?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who tf would want to hang with these psychos?
I wouldn't even hang out with myself.
And imagine the smell!

She looks like she fucks black guys

Not gonna lie i tried reading this with a thick indian accent and i lost my shit

So I have a shot?

it's one of my hobbies as well

Attached: 1467404456934s.jpg (250x241, 10K)

lets not.

Attached: 7cLe55a.jpg (2048x1244, 407K)

maybe

I'll warn you in advance, the banter can be brutal. Expect to be insulted about your appearance, sex life, mannerisms, family, clothes, car etc

You'll also be expected to provide ratings of girls at the bar or on tinder

tbf they picked the worst possible place for a meetup, that pub is huge and has a load of passageways and staircases

>tfw there's always one guy who always wants to head down to the pub
gets tiring after a month

>giga
Cringe

This is priceless holy hell

what pub? Some SuperSpoons up norf?

It's a spoons in a fancy old Gentleman's Club that Lord Armstrong was a member of

>/pol/ is more diverse than huffpo’s writing room
I will literally never not laugh at this

lol what a symbol of decline

the power of /brit/

The one benefit of wetherspoons is that they restore some of these old buildings

otherwise they can fuck off

how fucking hard is it to sit with a little sign and actually talk to people

I alaways have beers with my sp bros. They are my bros from university, tight group of 6 we make trips together

>drinking with men and talking about black millionaires
yikes

I would a couple years ago but this place is nothing but miserable /pol/turds now and I wouldn't want to get within a mile of their cringey sperging

>ywn have a brazilfag call you fat then you call him poor then both laugh and play soccer

Attached: 1563492850045.jpg (1024x512, 64K)

I was just in London and went for drinks with a few guys that splintered off from Yea Forums years ago and whom I'm friends with. It was comfy.

Attached: frog.jpg (720x707, 66K)

>tfw no Yea Forums wingman to scores jap sloots with

Attached: 1558548987968.jpg (1024x683, 51K)

>you'll never camp with /tdf/ bros

Holy shit user, out of nowhere.

Didn't expect to get these feels today

Attached: 1462824430072.gif (800x528, 662K)

my dream is getting wasted in a brit pub with the lads

Sounds fun bro, are burgerstanis invited

>he doesn't have a comfy local within walking distance of his house
>the landlord doesn't recognise him or know his drink
the absoluite state of Yea Forums

Attached: 3iMe6ARL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I miss 2011 Yea Forums

you're a faggot probably anyway

/in/t isnt Yea Forums but i get your point

Attached: >2020 Superpower.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

>these are the guys that are telling you that you are not really white and that you should be gassed.

Attached: 1499361325368.jpg (633x738, 86K)

>tfw had a really fun dive sports bar about a 15 minute walk away
>bartender knew my friends and my exact beer preferences
>even knew us well enough to make small talk
>tfw it now has new management and the workers barely even seem to look me in the eye
Feels bad desu.

have sex

me too

Attached: 1538061912795.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>that faggot who brought a gallon of milk because "le ebin only whites can digest it" meme
>said faggot is a chink

Attached: 092E93C4-AF47-47B6-975B-FC27948343A5.jpg (320x480, 80K)

>met a dude from /fit/ several years back in one of those area code meetup threads and we lifted a few times together

The dude was pretty chill. Yea Forums is full of normalfags now, so I have a hard time imagining meetups today could be autistic like this:

Attached: f7aec53c520f38ce41b92bb133b52861c96c7d38fbc7e7f833864b594a8631f1[1].jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Damn, those tits make up for that face. Want to watch those bounce as I fuck her

based, I guess

r-right...I am such a chad...

Reminder Van Dijks 5 aside team was himself, Alison, Messi, wijnaldum, and frenkie de Jong

??

based, but you should stop shitting on the street anyways

>you will never lie next to each other with the blanket pulled up to your eyes and know that she's smiling by the fact that her eyes start to squint and become a little moist
>you will never slowdance around her dimly lit bedroom to the music of Al Bowlly
>you will never be loved
>you will never be kissed
>you will never be hugged
>you will never hold hands
>you will never wash her pale slim nude body in the shower in a way that is only semi-erotic but mostly practical and caring
>you will never pull faces at each other
>you will never have her sit in your lap and whisper that she's tired
>you will never care for another person and have her care for you in return
>you will never sit out the back porch with her dad on a summer's evening watching the sunset over some distant cornfields and talking about his youth and his many jobs and hear occasional laughter from your girlfriend and her mother cleaning the dishes in the kitchen inside and have him laugh at some humorous interjection you make and offer you another beer and say sure to maintain your masculine image until his wife appears and says user's surely had enough of you and to tell him to leave the lovebirds alone and have him laugh and get up slowly and pat you on the shoulder then shake your hand and say "good speaking to ya son" and have your girlfriend emerge from the porch door in a short summer dress and a shy look on her face which only changes when you both start smiling like kids who can't hide the fact they are crushing on each other

Attached: Corn_Fields.png (222x224, 82K)

Jesus, I dont want to even think that this kinda of people browses Yea Forums

It's ok, fren, you should never meet your heroes.

Attached: S0YUOHoxBQPmVcUnvTnrWekVKZ5-toGPDfqxmxUK3ro[1].jpg (613x767, 95K)

Attached: 1560993668633.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

>Not gonna lie i tried reading this with a thick indian accent and i lost my shit
vocaroo.com/i/s1f0HqcxdFwS

did you guys fuck ?

my dream is to smoke crack with the favelados over the sunrise desu

Damn...

Attached: 351717331.png (899x448, 420K)

Attached: 1534560994680s (2).jpg (250x208, 3K)

Attached: l5om10auf7v21.jpg (504x504, 35K)

That's the meaning of "cringe"

JESUS CHRIST IM DYING
THIS IS FUCKING PRICELESS
YOUR ACCENT IS MUCH BETTER THAN MINE LMFAOSHWIAJAKAKSOAAKOAAJSOQOAOA