>"Hotshotting"

>"Headcanon"
>"Self-insert"

Attached: download.jpeg-12.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Implying Carter started the self-insert spam

Attached: laughing pepe.gif (498x474, 407K)

the moment a meme gets posted on asp it belongs to carter

None of them belong to Carter, no matter how much he inserts himself in every meme with “fuck off Carter with the new meme that YOU totally invented”

This cringe simpola jobbed to Takertranny and is going to job to wolfcuc

>job
>Wolfcuck
You haven't watched it ain't ya? Go back.

Carter doesn't job, he is the whole fucking show

wat u mean

Wolfcuc's contract expired after Summerslam, due to his record low ratings reign of terror he has not been offered a new one since.

Beggin ya vertically inferior goofs to have sex and get a clue ya ding-dong diddly simpolas. Ya make me laugh at the absolute state of ya jabroni nincompoop birdbrains if ya think ol ding-dong diddly Dean Chad doesn't own every meme here ya lil pinheads
Now if ya got a problem with that I suggest ya hit the weights and gain height whilst showing some respect to ding-dong diddly carter before ya get put down with a devestating ding-dong diddly driver from based Dean Chad
And remember this ya mubling, grumbling, tumbling, bumbling mind numbing lol nerds. El deanerino will always live in ere
*Taps ya forehead*
Rent free. In ya lil nogging

Attached: b881701288z1_20181130122004_000gqq1bdc7g2-0-qiz7k1grm0aezyondr2_ct677x380.jpg (677x379, 42K)

>Beggin ya vertically inferior goofs to have sex and get a clue ya ding-dong diddly simpolas. Ya make me laugh at the absolute state of ya jabroni nincompoop birdbrains if ya think ol ding-dong diddly Dean Chad doesn't own every meme here ya lil pinheads
>Now if ya got a problem with that I suggest ya hit the weights and gain height whilst showing some respect to ding-dong diddly carter before ya get put down with a devestating ding-dong diddly driver from based Dean Chad
>And remember this ya mubling, grumbling, tumbling, bumbling mind numbing lol nerds. El deanerino will always live in ere
>*Taps ya forehead*
>Rent free. In ya lil nogging

Attached: 09834737373.jpg (608x640, 50K)

based

nice selfie white boi

just have sex will ya?

Attached: HulkHoganPointing.jpg (417x312, 21K)

Special...
Fuck it.
I'm gonna advocate for Carter vs SrGafo at Mania.

Hi

Attached: ZvblAS2.jpg (800x800, 373K)

Deal with Kirtaner first. Then SrGrafo dingleberries himself to challenge Carter like Naito on KENTER at the Tokyo Dome

>SrGrafo, Takertranny and wolfcuck mentioned in the same thread as carter
Sad!

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-104024.jpg (1077x848, 405K)

Get with the times, gramps.

Beggin ya to draw a dime ya pint sized lil sexless sumo simpola
And if ya ain't ding-dong diddly down with that
*Pulls down pants, dropping to wrestling boots*
Then I got two words for ya
*Bends over and spreads ass cheeks revealing brown asshole to ya*
*Drops a ding-dong diddly log right in front of ya*
HAVE SEX

Attached: 1530905283783.png (1141x720, 750K)

I thought we had /wooo/ vs Yea Forums at Survivor Series already?

Nope I talked about this upcoming Yea Forumsmania in the event that Carter ultimately defeats Kirtaner to become a Double Champion

kirtWHO?

jannetty m00t

Carter should face srgrafo not that aimp from /wooo/

>This cringe simpola jobbed to Takertranny
lmao when?
he never even had a feud with taker tranny
also taker tranny never even won a fued, just seethed and samefagged until xe got banned

Agreed.
The /wooo/ invasion angle ended years ago.

Fine speech. Do you realize how much pressure is on you this Sunday? No, no, no, no, no... You have no idea. Congratulations, retard. You won one match, in Yea Forums, at Yea ForumsMania. You did a hell of a job. You beat me, straight out. You have every right to be called the Yea Forums Champion. You ever thought about what happens if you just might lose at Yea ForumsMania? Your little diatribe about me going on and facing SrGrafo at Yea ForumsMania is exactly correct. Win, lose, or draw, I'm headed to Yea ForumsMania to face SrGrafo. You... You need this match. You need this more than anything in your life, because you now have people watching you. You have explained that this post is a pipe bomb, and you speak your mind, and I commend you for that... But if you don't back it up when the bell rings, especially this Sunday, you know what you are? You're a loud-mouth one-hit wonder, nigger, kike, ugly ass faggot. You... You. You will be known as Buster Douglas, Yahoo Serious, Milli... *asks the posters* What's the other guy? Vanilli. If you don't produce on Sunday with everything on the line, for you... All of this? *snaps fingers* Gone, just like that. (signs the contract) Good luck, retard.

Attached: 1579986323178.jpg (1200x670, 122K)

Carter never faced takertranny and beat wolfcuck last year ya dweeb.

Attached: 1554307771892.jpg (874x1280, 199K)