Why did this make the e drones seethe so much...

Why did this make the e drones seethe so much? Are they just so used to watching shitty shows that something actually good confuses them?

Attached: IMG_20200301_090600.jpg (1080x360, 118K)

LOOK AT MY CAAAAAARD, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
LOTS OF DIMES UNLIKE THE DUB DUB EEE!
I KNOW YOUR ANGER
I KNOW YOUR DREAMS
I AM EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO BEEEE
OOHOOOOOO!
I AM IN ALL ELITE
LIKE CHRIS JERICHO AND AMBROSE
I AM IN ALL ELITE
ALL ELITE WRESTELING
ALL ELITE WRESTELING
ALL ELITE WREEEESTEEELIIING

It's just shitposting don't take this place that serious man

This.

Same shit different package.

hating everything is the pleb gimmick of choice.

If you say so, cultist.

>makes a thread showing his anger
>asks why others are angry

Cause they sat in their jim jams like the little PG virgin's they are on a Saturday night while AEW Chad's hit the town and got laid watching some real professional wrestling

your ironic shitposting has led to an influx of reddit trannies

It was a legitimately great show following WWE having put on the worst western show in the last 3 decades

>It was a legitimately great show

how many PPV buys would Revolution need in order to generate $50 million in revenue? a million right? i dont think they even have a million fans kwab

i thought it was a good show.....but lets talk about the elephant in the room . the womens match was horrible . it was like statlander had no legs , not sure if she was nervous and not ready but she botched alot and it was really bad , slow boring even the tranny is watchable but not last night , wtf happened

Nobody gives a fuck about the womeme division unless one of Kenny's gooks are wrestling.

>something actually good
>that shitshow

Attached: 1486794325787.gif (360x203, 1014K)

Attached: kzP6gf6hrwperDnhjaw-C4V9ud2YzSalNplXhW8WOac.jpg (800x500, 104K)

Yes that unironically is the reason why

asp is pretty much /cult/ now

What planet are you on, retard. e-drones don't give 2 shits about our show

Two people splitting the price of the PPV is more than two people splitting the Network.

>something actually good
>goldust vs. swagger
>tranny vs. other girl
>dean
user i...

It's the other way around. People joked about console wars and now there's redditors who are actually convinced that you can't like more than one company and it's retarded.

Somewhat true. The differences are Bucks match and Pac vs OC.