KWAB

>Begins negotiations with AEW
>Immediately thinks of AEW as a joke, constantly berates and belittles them
>Buries them in public interviews whenever he possibly can
>Signs to work on that shitty WWE FOX show, claims that he's going to "break the internet" and "change the culture"
>Immediately realizes that nobody gives a single fuck about it.
>Show averages 80,000 viewers.
>AEW proves to be a gigantic success, signs a 150 million dollar TV deal and is a profitable company only 4 months into TV, all of this happens entirely without him.
>AEW is the talk of the town and wrestlers are literally counting the days until their contracts expire to sign with AEW.
>Realizes he's completely fucking irrelevant and no one's clamoring for him to join AEW anymore.
>"H-hey Tony, H-hey Cody... You k-know that I c-can still wrestle f-for AEW technically... r-right? Y-yeah, my FOX deal al-allows it... Hello?"

Fuck this clown. He had his chance, now it's time to move on.

Attached: 28549473.png (749x476, 578K)

Attached: the cuck who tapped out to mickey.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>AEW is the talk of the town and wrestlers are literally counting the days until their contracts expire to sign with AEW.

They do it for them extra zeros mang.

KWAB

True but i bet if Vince and Khan offered the same salary, 99% of the wrestlers would run to AEW

>AEW is a success.
Is this why they are still running bingo halls even for their PPVs?

We wanted him so badly

>CT doesn't even check if he's ok, just immediately turns his back on him and walks off
LMAO

Sure, I'm an AEW Chad and I admit that at one point, we all wanted him on AEW's side. However, AEW has proven that it absolutely does not need him involved in any capacity and the promotion is perfectly fine without him.

Also OP when CM Punk goes to AEW
>"AEWCHADS RISE UP WE WON! VINCE SEETHING! SOS EDRONE ON SUICIDE WATCH"
It's all so tiring

He's a clown once big Jake Hagar signed he knew he was fucked and didn't get into the ring with a real MMA fighter

kek what a bitch ass untalented unathletic antridrawing clown bitch

>>AEW is the talk of the town and wrestlers are literally counting the days until their contracts expire to sign with AEW.

Yeah sure.

Attached: 1532901394757.png (244x348, 131K)

>>AEW is the talk of the town and wrestlers are literally counting the days until their contracts expire to sign with AEW.
Headcanon isn't exclusive to Jamals it seems.

Attached: 1582248463061.jpg (480x318, 17K)

He is a little bitch, but he is a big name in wrestling little bitch, any company would like to have him wrestling

Attached: 367373467.jpg (477x477, 41K)

Meme wars aside, as long as punk is still an irrelevant loser we all win

In what world is the wintrust arena a bingo hall?

We need to bump this thread until it's announced Matt is signing a new contract. See how OP damage controls.

Ironic you post a picture of randy. Top kek

we already knew this

Jamals keep theirs in the ring at least lmao this is just plain cult delusion

Nope. He's not coming to AEW ever and that's great. Tony Khan just signed Colt Cabana, which is a statement that Punk's no longer invited. He's a faggot, enjoy him on WWE Backstage, you can watch him with the other 70,000 people who give a shit about that show or whatever.

>Posting Orton
Why are you posting the guy who eagerly wanted to sign with AEW but then got asshurt when he got lowballed by Tony Khan because he was seeking a "Jericho-like" deal?

needs to be big leagued harder than Randy

Matt literally wants to go to AEW unless Vince drops a retarded contract for him so thats a bad one, someone like Seth or Reigns who would faily in any other company is a better example

>We need to bump this thread until it's announced Matt is signing a new contract. See how OP damage controls.
Imagine being such an E-drone faggot that you're admitting to not having anything better to do on a Sunday afternoon than sit on your computer and keep a thread alive until March 2nd. Get a hobby.

>Signs matt to a lucrative six figure contract

Vince ain’t that stupid right?

he's such a self mark the moment anyone would have mentioned his failed ufc career on tv he'd have walked out

>Why are you posting the guy who eagerly wanted to sign with AEW

He never wanted to sign. He was just using the tranny promotion to get a bigger deal from Vince. He worked you fucking idiots. Get over it.

Don't worry though there a lot of cast offs like Harper and the Ascension coming your way. They're just as good as a 13 time former world champion. Right?

Attached: elite level.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Holy fuckin rent free
Way to miss the point of my post, retard.

Says the guy who's also here

Oh god do you- he really thinks- oh my god hahaha he thinks Randy actually wanted to join the tranny ballerina show aaaahahahahahaha

I forgot about WWE Backstage. Might check out the next ep to see if Punk shows up to talk about the saudi show

>Wrestling once a week for a 7 figure salary vs wrestling 5 days a week in front of 2 people on a house show

>He was just using the tranny promotion to get a bigger deal from Vince.

Why was he so salty like an ex bitch on twitter after he got dismissed by khan then if that was his end goal?

Jon Moxley has literally stated multiple times that during his final months with WWE, he was counting down the days until his contract expired and he was free to join AEW. Brodie Lee's coming, Matt Hardy's coming, so are the Revival. The reason why that list isn't longer is because that's just all the people who are coming within the next 2 months. As time passes by, more and more will express interest and leave WWE for AEW. Let's not bring up all the people who turned down WWE contracts to join AEW, almost all of AEW's entire roster are people who declined WWE contracts.

He literally didn't though, he worked Vince not Tony. Tony saw he was just looking for the best deal so he low balled him because he's not worth Jericho or Moxley money, Orton then went back to Vince who got scared and signed him for a deal that in no way reflects his value.

So Khan kept his money, didn't lose anything of value and Orton got his money while no having to work that hard and Vince overpaid for someone who's been coasting for over a decade at this point.

Vince got worked.

>didn’t get the contract from khan
>ran back to vince with his tail between his legs

Okay pal.

This. Checkmate, E-drones. Randy is very clearly butthurt about AEW because he was really interested in joining but he got humbled and lowballed.

>so are the Revival
I am an Elitechad but keep those fucking faggots (and Scrull too) off the show, most overrated fucking shitter tag team around

APW is a mark fed and Tony would never hire someone who hurts his fee-fees
whatever you say cultist

Like Killer Kross? Or John Morrison? Or you mean like all those people who are re-signing new five year contracts despite being the worst treated midcards in the company like Gallows, Anderson, Cesaro and Nakamura?

How much you think the revival will get offered on the last week of their contracts? They are currently at 700k atm.

>he worked Vince not Tony

Never said he didn't. Learn to read tranny. I said he worked YOU morons into thinking he was serious about coming. I never mentioned working Tony.

Because if they're not salivating over him he's not gonna get as big of a raise retard

Mentally ill smarks are pathetically delusional
What else do you know? Enlighten me. You guys are so smart! You must be part of the wrestling business!

>Like Killer Kross? Or John Morrison? Or you mean like all those people who are re-signing new five year contracts despite being the worst treated midcards in the company
That just proves they are mentally challenged

Killer Kross? You mean the guy liking AEW-related posts on Twitter? The guy who watched Revolution last night? The guy complaining and bitching and already ruffling feathers at the Performance Center? The guy who very clearly regrets signing the mark contract? The guy who got swindled by his stupid fucking slut of a girlfriend of joining that NXT shithole? John Morrison is an E-drone and he got eliminated immediately from the rumble by Lesnar, the real star which tells you just how little Vince thinks of him. Let him rot.

>Killer Kross

Literally threw a bitch fit one week into the performance center. And then you have Nakamura tweeting how he wants to feel alive again. Everyone else is just coasting.

the only thing interesting about the Revival is that maybe Cornette manages them

Killer Kross aside who already seems on suicide watch, all those that you listed are in their 40s and collecting a fat paycheck, they have zero interest into take a paycut to make a couple of smarks happy.
Whoever thought that those would jump is an idiot.

I wish they'd bring in Enzo.

Lmao these losers get genuinely hurt by anyone who signs with WWE
What's the matter, bros? Need a hug?

>AEW is the talk of the town

literally only caters to smarks

Has he even been on Backstage past those handful of shows? Hell is Backstage even still on?

That's not a defense. You just restated what I said. Yes. There are a lot of cast offs coming to AEW. Guys that Vince really doesn't like. The Revival got offered new contracts but that doesn't mean Vinve actually liked them. That's more to just keep them in WWE.

>Let's not bring up all the people who turned down WWE contracts to join AEW, almost all of AEW's entire roster are people who declined WWE contracts.

And none of them are draws. They're guys who were offered developmental deals cause WWE know they're shit and need work.

Let's mention the guys who decided to stay in WWE instead of waiting for their contracts to expire and walk: AJ Styles, Gallows & Anderson, Randy Orton, Sasha, Naka,...WWE has only lost Dean and a bunch of guys they never really used.

Attached: 1521511902301.png (339x329, 65K)

Orton would have came had Tony opened the cheque book which he's very capable of doing, but he didn't. I was slightly interested how Orton would do outside the E' system since everyone raves about how he's a literal GOAT in the ring but he rarely shows it. I was curious to see if he were to leave for good money if he'd be any different or motivated working in a different company. Those are big ifs though he could very well just keep coasting while earning a retarded salary had he signed with AEW.

He didn't leave because Tony didn't want to pay him then he ran to twitter to have a cry.

>You mean the guy liking AEW-related posts on Twitter? The guy who watched Revolution last night?

In reality, lots of WWE wrestlers would watch AEW. Most have friends over there and like to see their friends compete no matter the promotion. Ryder and Chelsea have TNA parties all the time.

The wrestlers themselves aren't like the fucking idiot internet fans. They enjoy all kinds of wrestling openly. They aren't that petty. The same can be said for AEW wrestlers.

>And none of them are draws. They're guys who were offered developmental deals cause WWE know they're shit and need work.
>Let's mention the guys who decided to stay in WWE instead of waiting for their contracts to expire and walk: AJ Styles, Gallows & Anderson, Randy Orton, Sasha, Naka,...WWE has only lost Dean and a bunch of guys they never really used.
HAHAHAHAHA. Two things. That's not a defense, either. Everybody in AEW except maybe the Joshis and Luther were at one point, offered WWE deals, all of which they turned down. Literally none of the people you mentioned have proven to draw a single dime. In fact, the only guy who's made a difference in the ratings has been Matt Hardy, who spiked ratings for RAW the past few weeks and he's headed to AEW. Matt Hardy alone is significantly more valuable than every name you mentioned because NONE of them could spike ratings like Matt Hardy can/could.

>And none of them are draws.

Darby allin is literally over than most of those guys sans AJ.

Omega was offered one of the biggest deals to sign and straight up turned it down. Cody turned down hundreds of thousands of guaranteed money. The Bucks did to. This is the same company that paid out the ass to sign Nakamura in his old, broken down state, you really think they offered peanuts to Omega who has an infinitely higher ceiling in the US and had much more eyes on him and hype from the US while in NJPW?

>Orton would have came had Tony opened the cheque book which he's very capable of doing, but he didn't.

You don't actually believe that do you? I get that you are trying to come up with some kind of narrative to save face for AEW but the fact is that's complete bullshit. Randy used AEW for leverage to get a big final paycheck from Vince. You can come up with whatever spin you want but it won't change the obvious.

>>AEW proves to be a gigantic success
>>AEW is the talk of the town
Is this what cult members believe despite the fact that wrestling is still dying?

>You can come up with whatever spin you want but it won't change the obvious.

So exactly what you are doing?

worked

Also, Brian Cage, Jeff Cobb and Lance Archer were ALL offered WWE deals, all of whom are AEW-bound. Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara and Jungle Boy were all offered developmental deals and they all turned them down to go to AEW. Matt Hardy, The Revival and Brodie Lee were all a part of the WWE system who willingly decided to leave and go to AEW. Congrats, you got guys like Jake Atlas and Killer Kross, that's nice. More and more people seem to be leaning in AEW's direction, which is exactly why you see WWE signing people to 5-year deals.

>Why are you posting the guy who eagerly wanted to sign with AEW
You got worked, brainlet.

Based

Would unironically lose all interest in AEW if they signed his faggot ass.

Get off the internet randall

He's over with the AEW crowd which is relatively small. If he's that over than why is he mostly unknown outside of AEW? If you put him on a street in NY no one would know who he was. If you put any of the wrestlers I mentioned on a street in NY at least someone would recognize them.

Look at it this way, Adam Cole is over in NXT but that means squat. It's NXT. Same thing with Darby.

Work for an old boomer like Vince or have some creative control in their careers lmao fuck all you boomers you deserve to be dragged into the streets and hung

Get off the internet brainlet

Wrestling is fake

>Omega was offered one of the biggest deals to sign and straight up turned it down.

Proof? There's been none. He never got a deal like that. The only guy who supports that idea is buddy Dave who has numerous time twisted facts to make his buddies seem better.

Them paychecks ain't fake boy

You just explained why people choose to stick with WWE

>Randy orton isn’t worth Jericho or Dean Ambrose money.
Be completely honest, did you take special ed classes growing up. Be honest

>because he's not worth Jericho or Moxley money
He and Jericho are worth about the same. I'd probably give Randy the edge. Jericho has never been a draw in any meaningful era, only now that wrestling is in the fucking doldrums. At least Randy was booked as a top-ish guy and has more name dissemination.
Mox is absolutely not in either of those guy's bracket.

LOL, he's not though. Randy's 40 and notoriously lazy. Moxley's 34. Jericho's 50 but he's a legend at this point in his career.

Post proof of any high offer for THE YOUNG BUCKS in wwe. Maybe as comedy jobbers, no way in hell they’d be getting a penny higher than no way jose or mojo

Hahaha, omfg and he can never be allowed to beat anyone unless they are smaller than Alexa Bliss, and paralyzed from the waste down or it wont be believable.

>relatively small

Cmon now. Lets not kid ourselves with reports of dynamite having higher attendance than raw at times. Also putting them in the street? Fuck kinda comparison is that to being over with the crowd?

>Lazy
What does that make you, fatty?
>Implying Randy isn't a legend
Wrestling for 2 decades, kid. He's a legend wether you like it or not.

When it was the only game In town yeah but I see better movers in the "lower" promotions and understand why they do it if they can bounce around, cross promote, make a bigger percentage on merch and promote themselves better than reading Vince's & CTs crusty old storylines and eventually getting buried when he's bored of you so fuck you

>Also, Brian Cage, Jeff Cobb and Lance Archer were ALL offered WWE deals, all of whom are AEW-bound.

WHO?

>Sammy Guevara and Jungle Boy were all offered developmental deals and they all turned them down to go to AEW.

I said that they offered some of those guys developmental deals moron. DID YOU FUCKING READ THE POST? Are trannies illiterate also?

>Matt Hardy, The Revival and Brodie Lee were all a part of the WWE system who willingly decided to leave and go to AEW.

>Bodie
Yes they got cast offs like I said. Again, I already said that moron. Thanks for validating my post again.

>Matt
He hasn't signed with AEW. Now you're just assuming things cause he's being cryptic on twitter.

>Revival
They haven't left yet and if they do good for them. They weren't doing anything worthy in WWE anyways. Vince never liked them.

Jericho is older than randy... but he’s a legend and randy orton isn’t.
Solid argument, fucking retard lol.
Answer my question. Did you take any special classes. You have to be honest

>This e-drone genuinely finds it hard to believe that WWE was aggressively going after the Young Bucks, Cody Rhodes, Hangman Page and Kenny Omega in late 2018, as rumors of AEW were swirling and intensifying
Absolutely fucking insane and unthinkable. How could you possibly be this out of touch? All those guys were offered millions of dollars, each, because they proved that they didn't need WWE and were making way too much noise outside of it.

This, the hotshotting of roster additions that then big league them is long and they keep doing it, what a stupid bunch of shills.
>Orton, scrull, killer cross, scarlett, nakamura, rusev... long etc.
>there are faint rumors of aew signing
>Oh nono hes the Best, how will Vince recover
>Big leagued, sometimes even by roh
Its not even fresh anymore, like dumbasses calling themselves chads. At least matt hardy seems like he wont humiliate them further

>Jeribloat's a legend but Randy isn't
hahahahaha fucking cultists man, if fatty mcclown can get you to force yourselves to cheer a shitty elbow an rko would have your dialators shooting out like bottle rockets

>too much noise
>closer to NXT than Raw
Bro nobody cares about wrestling Vince is just a control freak

>So exactly what you are doing?

Stating facts based on the info that has been given. Are you that fucking retarded. If 2 is added to 2 it has to equal 4.

>Jericho is older than randy... but he’s a legend and randy orton isn’t.
>Solid argument, fucking retard lol.
Yes, you stupid fucking moron, because that's the entire concept of a legend, legends grow stronger and more prominent with age. Someone young like MJF isn't a legend but Ric Flair is.

If only that saved WCW.

>Bro nobody cares about wrestling Vince is just a control freak
You honestly think Vince hasn't tried to kill AEW since the very beginning, E-drone? If they signed the Elite, AEW wouldn't have gotten off the ground.

>Vince is a control freak
Learn to read simpy

Why do you Children forget that Revival only got fucked over because one of those fatasses kept getting injured? They were out for like two years.

Baum Strowman is rumored 1.2 million...you think they’d give MILLIONS to a team of anime Japan jobbers lmao. You have no evidence even if an offer let alone higher than wwe mid/top guys. Fucking retard lol

>using E-Drone as a stock insult
Reminder that uses pre-programmed insults as a means of identifiable defamation is an actual cult tactic.

The sad thing you need to actually explain to E-Drones is you actually need to competition because you are boring as fuck and need to keep hiring OAPS so okay Jericho or Moxley or Okada comes drop Goldberg middle of the ring and steals the belt you wouldn't be hype? Of course not cause your all brain dead and don't know what's popping off around you this is why Vince doesn't care about you anymore you are all zombies lol

Just like how randy bitched on twitter after not getting what he wanted? Yeah 2+2 user.

But you said Jericho is older than randy, but he’s a legend. So how is Jericho a bigger deal than orton?
You still refuse to answer if you’re a person with a learning disability

I don't care about those shitters, they care about money though.

>The sad thing you need to actually explain to E-Drones is you actually need to competition because you are boring as fuck and need to keep hiring OAPS
>REEEE IT'S E-DRONES REE REE REE
I couldn't give a fuck about competition. WWE's shit. AEW's shit. This "war" is a laughing stock because combined they can barely draw 1.5m viewers. Wrestling's dead and it's all garbage. I'm just pointing out to some obese mark that they're in it for the cash.

>You honestly think Vince hasn't tried to kill AEW since the very beginning
that just makes his point that vince is controlling
wrestling isn't making "noise", it's still niche as fuck, vince just doesn't want anyone doing anything outside of his company, because why? he's a control freak, as you pointed out
no noise, no hype, sub 1 million, even raw's a shitshow nowadays and a shadow of it's former viewership

>But you said Jericho is older than randy, but he’s a legend. So how is Jericho a bigger deal than orton?
Because Jericho was a big name during the monday night wars when both WWF and WCW were white-hot. Jericho was prominent at a time where WWF was drawing 10,000,000 viewers easily. Randy Orton's push coincided with a very, very steep decline in WWE's popularity, that's still continuing now. Every single metric of popularity is trending downwards. It's fucking sad that I need to explain this shit to you.

>wrestling isn't making "noise", it's still niche as fuck
To Vince, these were the guys who were selling out big arenas in the United States that weren't Vince. These were the guys who sold out Chicago and Madison Square Garden instantly. To him, that's "making noise".

>killer kross
Nobody wanted him. And you are seeing why.

>scarlett
Eye candy. Nothing else

>rusev
Yeah. His reputation is forever stained.

>Orton
bland, boring shitter
>Scurll
Not too late, seems to be bridging ROH, NJPW and AEW together.
>Nakamura
literally posting emo shit on his twitter and seemingly wants to kill himself.

What do you want? A picture of the contract offered? Triple H was on record saying he really wanted him on top of the fact that asian or white WWE offers the big NJPW guys money that's at least in the higher hundreds of thousands or millions in Nak's case. Omega was bigger than AJ and Nak pre getting signed especially in the states but no WWE definitely offered him a developmental deal to do forward rolls in florida.

90% of your PG audience doesn't know who they are that is why Vince has washed his hands of you to reboot the XFL and Haitch is left out here hiring pensioners like Oldberg in the hope enough old fans and you young Mark's have watched the WCW tapes lmao if Jericho or Okada came and dropped Oldberg half of you's would cry and the rest would scream who are you like you did to Edge lmao you's are literally imploding yourselves

>state repeatedly that I don't like WWE OR AEW
>think they are both garbage and openly laugh at the idea of a "war" between two brands on their knees in the face of broad public disinterest and an incredibly niche, withered audience
>"you"
>"your"
>"""you's"""
Okay cultist keep pretending anyone cares about (You)r shitshow of choice.

No. WWE is more secure

Attached: RentFree.png (405x340, 306K)

don't bother, aew fans are literally brainwashed into believing sincerely all of their detractors are wwe fans

Yeah I'm a cultist for stating the truth in a world everyone is thriving by working together and letting each other cross promotion and match each other I'm the bad guy lmao

I'm not a AEW tranny I just care about wrestling when the other promotions have a clue and WWE is imploding then you can't just write people like me off anymore and it'll keep happening this year

They should cross promote with ur mom's whopping fanny so they have a bigger ring to use

based. fuck this geek. he’s so much of a faggy cuck his wife won’t even take his last name.

They could but I think your dad's ass still more bounce in it despite being a screaming faggot

Remember before All Out in Chicago, half the discussion about AEW was CM Punk this, CM Punk that, blah blah blah, will he or won't he?
Last night was a PPV in Chicago and NOBODY was talking about this guy showing up to AEW. I'd go so far as to say having Colt Cabana there and signing a deal with AEW was a RIB on CM Punk.
CM Punk totally blew it by not signing with AEW before they went to television. He's a chicken.

This was basically Tony Khan's way of saying "Fuck you" to CM Punk. He'd rather sign a fat comedy shitter than Punk.

Attached: 3985083.png (436x326, 116K)

Yes, and you shilled the remote possibility of them going to aew as a huge success, thats my point

This and based.
No speculation, no chants, no rumors, nobody even posted

Who's coming after Oldberg WWPG's, finally get Sting for a real match? Hogan? Flair? Steiner? Nash? Lmao who do you babies in diapers actually even recognise anymore

his wrestling match with cena sucked. I don't get the hype.

It feels like he either met with someone he didn't like backstage during Backstage or he's just now realizing what he did by dissing AEW, maybe even both.

Nobody is even talking about the prospect of a CM Punk match in WWE. He didn't show up at WWE events in Chicago, either. What a dummy. He completely fucked himself.

He carried a shitter to a 4* match.

>AEW proves to be a gigantic success

Let's not go overboard here. Dynamite can't even break 1 mil. It's been successful, but don't get cocky.

>he believes meltzer
literal shill

Attached: 1582420832005.jpg (720x916, 326K)

They aren’t profitable yet. Haven’t been paid a dime on the new deal and won’t be until the end of this year.

Does this dude just follow his bias to wherever Kenny and the Bucks are?

I get the feeling his ego is too big to mesh with the AEW locker room. I could see him signing and then walking in acting like he is kind shit.

I want one single piece of proof that the Bucks/Omega/Jericho are making more money than at any point in their careers. Considering I was told that the entire roster would have medical care (they don’t) and that they care about wrestler health (no wellness policy) I don’t believe anything that comes from the AEW camp at this point.

Punk could've caused a massive splash in the wrestling world if he debuted in AEW in Chicago early on but it's too late for that now and it's blatant Punk hopes he'll convince Fox to give him a bigger gig eventually.

pretty much yeah

Attached: 1582421393631.jpg (750x506, 191K)

>guys who think they are a bigger deal than they really throw tantrums
fixed

UH WWE OFFERED THEM MILLIONS SO ITS PROOF AEW MUST BE GIVING THEM TWICE THAT AND WITH HOT DOGS

Scurll will eventually appear in AEW but the guy clearly has other stuff he wants to do first between milking ROH dry and playing around with Aldis in NWA. Nakamura I can't really feel sympathetic because he knows AEW and NJPW both would sign him in a heartbeat or for that matter he could beg Paul to put him back on NXT.

KWAB EFFEMINATE SIMP

Attached: 1579830515053.webm (478x262, 423K)

It has been mentioned before that Punk was the Haitch of the indies regarding his ego

SNAKE

Attached: 1572983422127.jpg (700x380, 51K)

>Immediately thinks of AEW as a joke, constantly berates and belittles them
>Buries them in public interviews whenever he possibly can

Attached: 143762224861.png (331x331, 7K)

t. Dave Meltzer, the only man on earth who thinks randy orton is worth a shit.