Does Yea Forums rate mourinho?

does Yea Forums rate mourinho?

Attached: mourinho.png (795x205, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4wAG5ZUJ4eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If someone were to describe you in the same vein:
>Virginal, incellike, with a fear of sexual contact.
Please have sex.

Lose weight.

He's GOAT. Never been exposed.

I remember this thread.

i only rate the most entertaining sports stars
so of course i rate mou

No. This is a klopp board. We shit on fags like mourinho and SAF.

Mourinho could unironically unlock this shitty current Madrid team

>guardiola wins his last UCL in 2009
best in the world currently

>mourinho wins his last UCL in 2010
he's lost it, he's past his prime

>Rating Mourinho
Your club should hire David Moyes, he also has been fired from his last 2 clubs and has been without work for a year

>Rating guardiola for winning bayerwinslol with bayern
>Rating guardiola for winning PL with massive injections of oil money
>Not rating GOATinho for getting 2nd with that poonited squad full of dabbing idiots
I SURE HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T DOi THIS

Guardiola won in 2011

Greatest of all time

He began as a translator and now has won the CL multiple times and every trophies that can be won in every countries he coached. He's the greatest of all time.

Pep last won in 2011
Mourinho spent hundreds of millions in Manure. Money is money whether it's from oil or from years of hogging the league by ref intimidation. If his players were dabbing instead of scoring then that's on him.

He won it twice and people consider him sone kind of cl mastermind. Never neen at a club longer than 3 years because he self destructs his relationships with players. Never rebuilds, always spends huge money at every club ever since his chelsea days. SAF is way above him in legacy desu

>Never neen at a club longer than 3 years because he self destructs his relationships with players. Never rebuilds, always spends huge money at every club
sounds like Guardiola and a couple of others

>celebrating second place
lmao I didn't believe it at first, but it does seem like the USA has become a cucked parody of itself

If he has undying loyalty from his players then he's GOAT. Issue is the players that think like that are dying out and even if he does get them, it seems to only last like a season now before they go back to being lazy shits.

You shit on just about anything.

Oh guys, you are so cute :)

Attached: ssc-napoli-press-conference-castel-volturno-italy-shutterstock-editorial-9998214f.jpg (1500x1000, 203K)

Pep didn't self destruct. His departures aren't usually this much of shitfests.

Ancelotti isn’t close to Mou and Pep’s level. He’s le lucky cup man.

Porcelotti just got lucky

imagine be so ignorant

Ancelotti will never be considered the GOAT because he is really bad at league formats

Imagine having no counter argument. His domestic record is embarrassing. He lost a league title to Montpellier. He choked a 3-0 lead in a CL final against a garbage team. The only reason Carlo has 3 CL is because he’s spent the last 20 years hopping around the top clubs in Europe, never building or rebuilding teams.

I rate Ancelotti but he is not above Pep or Mou but better than Klopp and Poch.

Hi IQ post

He’s just biding his time. Why do you think bayol isn’t leaving?

Mourinho can seem arrogant but he really knows his shit when you hear talk about football
He was retarded to stick with manure for so long though

youtu.be/4wAG5ZUJ4eI

This. Mourinho can't coach zoomers. Simple as.