Keep it wrestling related

keep it wrestling related

Attached: 00e6e059546569.5a268679acbab.png (1200x960, 29K)

I don’t like black people.

Jim Cornette and his fans are the worst people on this earth.

Haitch will make one more run

Also there should be a no clause working relationship between the companies but it will never happen till Vince dies

It’s a Sunday
Make a confession thread, not a r/getitoffyourchest thread

AEW is just as bad as WWE but because it isn't WWE, all the smarks like it.

I don't care for Brandon Cutler

I think Nyla Rose is kinda hot.

This but I can see how they would like the spot indy wrestling style. Then they wonder why no casuals watch their cult show even though according to the hivemind its the best thing evee.

I want Brandon Cutler to go over

I want to wipe Shanna's shit off my chest

I unironically watch women's wrestling

I hate Jeff Cobb. Fuck that over rated shitbag that gets gassed 5 mins into a match. The sweaty fat slob has an obese gut and looks pregnant.

I'm only on here because I moved to turboflyoverland for a job and don't know what else to do other than get drunk, chain smoke and sit in the bathroom and shitpost right now

I wish the Samoans would leave

I unironically get worked when people call Riho and Mayu ugly or the fiend
They aren't ugly or fiends they are both very pretty and that's a shoot brother

I want to fuck a female wrestler

I always don't tell to others that I am an AEW fan because (They) always puts me on a hot seat. Fuck (You) e-drones.

Here's the prettiest picture of Mayu, bro.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-02-16-20-10-1.jpg (1080x1681, 902K)

I don't like kikes

I'm a huge AEW mark but still shitpost about them here

I think I understand how to tripfag but I daren't try it in case I fuck it up

I unironically despise AEW because of its fans and cannot wait until they collapse.

AEW is just WWE with a different paintjob. The fact that the first world champion, first title defense and second champion were all wwe guys is laughable. Not even guys that were kept down but multiple time champions.

I really wish finishers were still instant ends to a match.

People who obsess over divas/joshis are sad pathetic excuses for men

l unironically enjoy Kevin Nash matches

they are, but are called super finishers

I think Shayna Baszler is sexy

Attached: shayna-baszler.jpg (708x472, 208K)

I wanna fuck that mexican twink from AEW (I don't know his name since I don't watch) his smug bottom energy gets me going like you wouldn't believe

I don't believe anything I say on Yea Forums, it's just banter. I know everything in containment boards like /pol/, /r9k/, Yea Forums and shitposting boards like Yea Forums are just a work.

I unironically love braps. I fantasize a reality where Rhea Ripley is my high school bully. Not a day goes by where she doesn’t harass me. Puts me in a headlock, wedgies me in various ways, burps and farts in my face, make me do her homework and beats me up.

I fucking hate smarks and minorities

I love The Undertaker, and I am still sad I haven't met him/gotten his autograph and told him how much him and his work means to me.

I hate Alexa Bliss because she dates goyim and celebrates xmas.

There's a WWE show coming up and I kind of want to go, but I don't want to be around the other audience members, if that makes sense.

AEW referees are working me into an absolute boil. Not counting people out, not disqualifying people but the thing that really bothers me is how they jump up and down selling everything in the ring like the marks they are.

based joshipedo

I wish I was a female wrestler, I would fuck Yea Forums Chads every day

I find more enjoyable watching highlights of a match while a rock song is playing, instead of the full match.
Same.
Even if it's still fake fighting, it angers me how fucking unprofessional they are.

It wouldn't be so bad if that faggot old boomer JR would stop bitching about it the whole time. I don't watch pro wrestling for the "strict rule enforcement". He never cried about Austin and The Rock brawling all over the arena for 10 minutes at a time or HHH using sledgehammers

Fuck that dropkick against another dropkick spot

This, but only if they're takerchads.

AEW and Cody Rhodes fucking suck

Based Shaynachad

For all the hype that went into it, AEW's women's division is pretty disappointing; Impact is still in a class of its own after all these years.

I don't care about a single WresteMania match this year and probably won't watch it. Also I started skipping all women's matches in January and enjoy wrestling a lot more.

I swear the only person that does super finishers in the WWE is Cena and I people have kicked out of that.

Kenny Omega is the best in the world and I don't care about any women's wrestling match that doesn't have a joshi in it.

kek what a bitch

I fucking cannot stand it when people land on their feet while moonsaulting to the outside. Yes, its more than I can do. Still stupid.

Aubrey the big nose is the worse offender of this one min she is sprs biz the next she let's mayhem go on in the ring

I haven't watched any WWE in awhile but tune in for Wrestlemania. Haven't watched a lick of AEW, besides Mox. Kenny is absolute garbage.

I hope Jim Cornette has a heart attack and dies while getting worked up over some dumb spot he hates.

I genuinely wish death on Vince McMahon as soon as humanly possible. We need someone else to take over the wwe like right now. I also genuinely hope that the WWE dies a painful death but I don't want aew to take it over. I want to see wrestling go back to the territory days but in a better way than before.

I stopped watching wwe since ruby riott got injured and I wont start watching again till shes back

Bret Hart is 100% right about Triple H being a mediocre guy who has to be carried by gimmick matches and wrestlers like Foley killing themselves for him.

Shes back btw

is she solo now or did she go back with the other two chicks?

Orange Cassidy is a little faggot who couldn't make it as a real wrestler so he had to reinvent himself as some hokey bullshit gimmick.
>B-But it's all in kayfabe, and when he gets pushed too far, he can really go!!!
He's a bog standard Indy shitter. You're less than me if you like him.
>You're such a boomer faggot, it's just a fun gimmick
Wrestling isn't about fun.

Cody is fucking dumb

Solo. She'll be in the womens elim camber match. Mostly a feud with Liv atm it seems. Sarah will always be in D tier limbo.

AEW is comparatively better than WWE, though that is a very low bar. There are things worth mocking about AEW too (like Cody's horrendous tattoo) but most of the jokes here at the expense of AEW come across as too angsty/bitter to be funny and more like a bitchy, psycho ex-girlfriend.

I get that the console war shit is a work but it’s still tiring coming on this board and only seeing “haha e drone tranny xDDD” and everyone pretending that every promotion is shit. Not that this board has ever been for serious discussion but we at least used to keep it creative

i like wrestling so i don't know why i keep coming here

>this guy likes wrestling

Attached: 192792684772.png (443x478, 199K)