Why did David Stern hate him so much? Regardless of how incredible he was playing...

Why did David Stern hate him so much? Regardless of how incredible he was playing, he was disrespected more by the Referees & Media than anyone in Sports history

Attached: 024fcc11c2c37d667b18bd1ba00d68ce.jpg (750x920, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18377389/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews hate blacks they can't control.

seriously fuck kawhi

Who is this?

I remember watching a 30 for 30 and he did some criminal shit when he got out of school. Hard to have a criminal as one of the faces of your league

I dont remember what he did tho. Surely someone knows

A fraud. 0.425 career field goal percentage is all you need to know about him.

He threw a metal chair at woman during a brawl in a bowling alley.

Fun fact: I’ve actually been to that exact same bowling alley lol

He left the Bowling Ally before the crime scene took place, but he was still thrown in jail for being black

Yeah that was it. Was a huge deal back then

Nice bait bro

Zoomer scum detected

> European thinking his opinions mean anything
Kill yourself

The real answer is (((David Stern))) didn't like the way he dressed or did his hair because it was "messing with the bag", so to speak.

The NBA instituted a dress code and started whistling the tiniest reactions for technical fouls also because of him. (Slamming the ball on the court after a bad call didn't use to be a T, etc.) It's how the NBA became so sanitized and zoomer-fied today desu

AI was truly one of the most influential, iconic athletes the more you think about it

>94451314
(you)

Stern was old-school, Iverson was a street nigga
if AI played under Adam Silver he'd be touted as a goat mount rushmore or whatever bullshit is going around basketball culture these days

zoomers love chuckers tho

>Iverson was a chucker

The fourth best shooting guard of all time. It isn't debatable. Fuck Dwayne Wade.

see

The little Kawhi who couldn't

They are no longer calling team owners “owners” and have opted for calling them “governors”
Adam silver will probably retire to allow a woman of color become the chairwomxn
after that, American sports will no longer be relevant, and god will rejoice

Did he even hate the guy? The guy was a huge star and won a mvp lol what do you want Stern to do? Suck him off?

NBA exists as an anti manlet propaganda piece. the heightist league didnt want to see someone under 6'2 succeed or women would stop being brainwashed into only desiring tall men

Attached: 1562833051129.jpg (1241x1542, 140K)

Manlets love to overrate Iverson because he gives them hope

strawpoll.me/18377389/r

the perfect slut

>There's another aspect to Iverson's brilliance, something the ESPN guys tried to describe last night: Quite simply, he's the most menacing player in the league. There's just something different about him, a darker edge that the other stars don't have.

>Iverson plays with a compelling, hostile, bloodthirsty energy that the other players just don't have. He's relentless in every sense of the word. He's a warrior. He's an alpha dog. He's a tornado. He's so fast and coordinated that it genuinely defies description. He's just crazy enough that officials actually cower in his presence.

He really defined SOUL, a bit like the Ratking of apehoop.
NPC zoomers will never appreciate this kind of player because they don't know how to.
Sad!

He never even got a ring.

he had mutombo and young igoudala as the two best players he every played with (he was already shit when he played with melo)

Did you forget mugs

Attached: image-asset.jpg (462x920, 88K)

>Kobr is the 3rd best player all-time according to Yea Forums
yeah, fuck this place