Orange Cassidy

Orange Cassidy

Attached: freshlysqueezed.webm (986x548, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1233460751265869824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit: the wrestler

based
cringe

no joke. watching OC feels unreal

>he starts wrestling
>he's an NPC flipper
lol

>Move set- highflyer02

if only this match was 16 seconds long

That stuff was actually really smooth. I'm impressed.

the superman punch was garbage

>his gimmick is that he doesn't give a fuck about anything
>jumps around the ring like a madman performing dozens of unnecessary flips
Explain

HE'S A MAGICAL FIREANT!!!

Attached: topesuicida.jpg (600x800, 88K)

t. Roman Reigns

Not him but yes it was fucking garbage.

He wants to coast through life but when someone pus him through the blender he has to actually try and make an effort.

nice headcanon

Any casual who sees this will turn it off immediately

>b-but wwe

aewtists are mentally ill

casuals love OC the most ya mark

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT BROS DID YOU SEE OC DO A TORNADO DDT AND JUMP OFF THE TOO ROPERINOOOOOOOO
>THIS IS FUCKING AWWWWWSOOOMMMEEEEEE OMGGGGGGG

Attached: 1582231146385.png (430x328, 113K)

>casuals
>watching wrestling in 2020
LMAO

Isn't that the gimmick tho? He is a dude who is always on a hangover and really just wants to go to bed and sleep, but he has to do this wrestling thing and barely puts an effort. But when someone like PAC is kicking the shit out of him to survive he has to put an effort

The fuck are you doing to the Wojack?

none of those sweathogs are casuals

Arm drag with hands in pockets.

The whole gimmick is that he doesn't give a fuck and just wants to "Collect checks"until someone tests him. It works because he's naturally charismatic and was always a crisp worker so his shit actually looks good.

Post the Stundog Millionaire

> I expected this 5'9" 160lb guy to work like Vader

Such a shitty move name.

Thank Mark Andrews

>I need his character forcefed to me because I have brain damage and context clues are an alien concept to me
That whole "He might even try" thing last week is enough for 99% of the human population

Actually fucking based.

Doesn't matter if you think this shit is stupid, dumb, reddit or whatever.
Bottom line is, the dude's over as fuck. Gets HUGE reactions from the crowd, often among the biggest pops for anyone on the show, and usually barely has to do anything for them. He gets so very much out of so very little.
He's just proved he can actually go in a proper match, too. There may come a point in the future where his whole schtick starts to get stale, but for now, he's money.

>Stumbles after every move
>Keeps trying to return to his pockets pose so his moves look even sloppier as a result
>People are pretending it's good

Cope edrone

>He's just proved he can actually go in a proper match

Hasn't he already proved that with his lengthy indie career? He's always been a phenomenal wrestler watch the fucking david starr match.

At least he didn't need to put a pad down first.

>Thinking a shitter is a shitter means he must like WWE
WWE is shit too user, come up with a better defense

>Guy who spent 9 minutes getting the shit kicked out of him is stumbling
wow.
>keeps trying to do his signature gesture
Wow...
>people have different opinions than me
WOW!

>Hasn't he already proved that with his lengthy indie career? He's always been a phenomenal wrestler watch the fucking david starr match.
I think there's a lot of people that don't realize that he wrestled in a mask for years as a high energy character

>guy who's gimmick actively makes his matches worse and who has no fluidity in the ring
Wow

>I need my matches to be perfectly choreographed between two soulless robots
amazing! There's a reason why Yea Forums is a small pocket of contrarianism compared to the ocean of praise Cassidy has gotten since last night, and it's not some Call of Duty fallacy.

lol why Neville start falling down before he got touched. Does this Orange Juice guy got a forcefield?

Funny don’t draw money. Granted, this gimmick is event funny, but still.

Why is he so lazy? Why isn’t he helping his friends? Why first he wrestle lazy then he go faster and better?

Choreography and being able to make your moves look real are two different things user, I know you don't understand that because you're an ocfag. His moves look clumsy and it makes Pac look stupid for waiting for him to do them properly.

His moves looked real enough, since again, he's getting heaps upon heaps of praise from hardcores and casuals alike. Also, don't act like PAC looked bad at all in this match. He was down for exactly ONE two count

I have to pretend this looks clumsy and bad because I was proven wrong about this character that I have chosen to dislike for no particular reason.

>His moves look real enough
>A shitty superman punch
>trips over his own feet trying to grapple
>but reddit cheers for him
Hop off Yea Forums and learn to wrestle cassidy

>i have no arguments
based retard

Yes you don't have arguments and you a re a retard, glad we agree in that

>Why is he so lazy? Why isn’t he helping his friends? Why first he wrestle lazy then he go faster and better?
on a comedown from cocaine

That happens in just about every match ever

Vader did flips too, dumbass.

Never watched this guy before, I mainly just watch WWE. I don't usually like cruiserweight or flippy wrestlers, but this guy has a sense of urgency and spontaneity which I like. There are brief moments of hesitation, as if he's actually reacting to his opponent and considering how to beat him, as opposed to following a choreographed dance routine.

god, I love this Ryan Gosling ripoff

>Never watched this guy before,
>but this guy has a sense of urgency

That's joke dude. You must be trolling.

Nothing gets my autism going like when the guy taking a cross body jumps and falls back to catch the guy doing it. I get it makes the move look bigger but it also makes things look fake

Andrew's was based before he signed the mark contract

Thank you Based Jotaro- I mean Orange Cassidy

Attached: 81A6ORFgvsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1110x1500, 112K)

It strangely works in comedy matches like this.

Unironically some dudes are too light to truly move someone.
Unfortunately not everyone can do like Joe Doering where it really looks like he is trampling someone

Attached: DQXVw3mU8AU5wnM.webm (650x366, 1.48M)

lel

>It strangely works

the eternal cultist

Attached: 486546848.png (774x357, 67K)

Hi Jim, when is the new podcast dropping? What did Bobby Eaton have for lunch on 5/23/1985?

Cringe

Based
seething

Freshly squeezed of ideas and Tony's fathers patience

>never has to bump except for once every couple of months where he actually tries and makes the crowd lose its shit

OC has solved this business

so it's confirmed then

just watched the match and fuckibng loved it for what it was. havent watched aew since the first episode, have I really been missing some good shit?

It's hit or miss. Hangman/Omega storyline has been the best so far

AEW are gonna get sued if they keep showing reruns of Hornswaggle matches

Wow he can do a DDT.

>Why isn’t he helping his friends?
He does though

Attached: 22352448_298423513975053_5624651838985863168_n.jpg (1080x810, 150K)

Based

Better than Roman’s

look at these redditors. how did it get this bad? this site is positively INFESTED with reddit. I think they might actually outnumber us. Yea Forums is extra autistic but can you at least try to not be such obvious tourists?

To go from chikara to this, gives me wholesome feels. I hope he finds more success.

This, but the exact opposite of what you said.

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: ocs baker.jpg (1536x2048, 543K)

the only tourist here is you ya undercooked bagel. go back to scjerk where you belong

Seethe some more faggot

Any hardcore fan that doesn't see this will turn it on at some point?

isn't she supposed to be a heel?

She cute ngl

Yes. Pure dimes.

This simp never seen a barbell in his while life

she claimed to have insipred ocs attire twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1233460751265869824

Way too much choreography when connecting moves in AEW to the point where it's gymnastic dancing, which I can watch for 5 bucks at my local theater.

lol

>let's go grab starbucks
why is she so thirsty for tony

Holy shit PAC doing 90% of the work.
This bong is one of the best sellers I've seen and puts Ziggles to shame.

Attached: 1582118689649.jpg (1196x1175, 212K)

>left wwe because he had to job to enzo
>letting this meme get any offense

Holy cringe

bigger star than anybody in wwe

>everything I don't like is Reddit

I thought his gimmick was that he is always hungover

OC is plainly a better wrestler than nZo

trips of truth

D E S T R O Y E D

sounds just like Roman Reigns LMAO

I've never seen him fail to hit a strength move so he's better than oldberg

Attached: 1573726347080.jpg (557x706, 64K)

This thread proves to me that there are at least a few GayEW shills working hard to push their shitty promotion here. Any other time, it would be "who cares about flippy manlets KWAB." Now there so many overly defensive cope posts.
>muh edrone
>muh so smooth and crisp even though he wasn't
>muh legit draw
I think you all confused legit draw with pandering to smarks and over with smarks. If this midcard comedy act was a legit draw, they would be doing better than 800k for their ratings, you would think.

Casuals love Orange Cassidy. He was the only match my wife cared about in any real way besides Jericho and Mox.

Casuals don't watch AEW, hence the sub 1mil views remember?

So midget 1 jumps off the top tope, why did midget 2 start falling down before he was hit?

I want someone to explain how the cassidy match at the ppv wasn't hot shotting. Aew fans keep complaining about people saying it's a hot shot promotion, but it clearly is.

Also, orange Cassidy only works in front of a smark crowd that's trying to get itself over. That's why he's a fan favorite, his whole schtick is audience participation. WWE fans go to shows to watch a show, not to be the show. So the orange Cassidy gimmick would fail for that reason there.

Is it true he's going to wrestle Minoru Suzuki in some bingo hall promo?

>That grin
Based, that's "gotcha bitch" grin right there.

which one is OC?

That top rope jump ddt was pretty sweet. Too bad its not in the webm

He went for a pin after a big move. Already got better ring logic then most the AEW roster.

At April

How fucking small is this dude? He makes PAC look like Drew McIntyre.

These two are the best wrestlers in the world i don't give a shit anymore

This guy unironically gets a larger pop rolling around on the mat than Ospreay does after doing 2000 flips and nearly crippling himself. Ospreay is such a shitter, hope he stays in who japan.

Kek

oh look, he flips....

Literally unironically looked better than Roman’s

more like Based Basedy

OMG OMAG OMGFSOGM

ITS THAT GUY THAT ALWAYS HAS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS BUT BUT BUT HE ACTUALLY WRESTLES OMG HE HE HE OMG OMG HE DID WHAT HE GETS PAID OMG OMG THAT MAN JUST DID HIS JOB OMB OMB AND WE HAD A PRIVILAGE TO WATCH HIM DO HIS JOB

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

the fuck?