How does she keep getting hotter?

How does she keep getting hotter?

Attached: 4bb30-1515464472-500.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Because you have a bad taste, fap to Foxy like a real straight man

She keeps booking obese transsexuals, brittle preying mantises, and sterile bitches as the other fem sex objects on her show. Pretty hot by comparison.

Goddamn shes fine

Attached: ec197ea8455a882c60d9a540ab11916d.png (1242x2208, 3.02M)

god i wanna whip her ass until she's bleeding and shaking and mock her for not picking up enough cotton

Superior brown skin

any hq pics of her outfit from last night? looked crazy hot

Attached: ER_xnRPWkAEi1Rp.jpg (1147x1434, 111K)

bless you user

she won't fuck cody anymore because of his gross tattoo. time for bwc kenny to breed this dark elf

GIB CHOCCY MILKIES

After her reaction last night boys just don't get a neck tattoo and hit the weights and you'll be fine

Pretty monkey

she cute

Attached: 1578544032729.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

But she looked better years ago so she isn't getting hotter. The wall's just creeping up.

Attached: 1473186834992.jpg (432x648, 80K)

How's she not pregnant by now?

>posts a studio photo shoot

Cody's sperm is fucked and he has a hard time getting it up. If she had a kid it would be part dog anyways. Everyone knows she fucks Pharaoh which is why they take him everywhere.

>How does she keep getting hotter?
Global Warming

She has phenomenal legs

Agreed

Her pusy literally dried up on a ppv seeing her husband's tattoo and she literally cut a shoot on it later I'm pretty sure any of you autists can get pregnant at this point

Not gonna lie. I was pretty shocked to find out she is a mod on /pol/

holy fucking based

appearing less black/mixed over time. If this bitch had a weave or braids should would shoot back down to a 3, 4 tops.

she's a good slut

Attached: 28156801_986948674815202_7250203716781867008_n.jpg (1080x1350, 85K)

Cringe

Is that a shop. Fucking hell she looks good in pvc

Attached: brandass.jpg (960x1200, 216K)

Attached: 1575234481755.jpg (900x1200, 248K)

Because her husband keeps getting
Uglier

i wanna get blacked by brandi

is that you, richard?

Attached: LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

ding dong diddly gonna get peta to cancel this sociopath

>god i wanna whip her ass until she's bleeding and shaking and mock her for not picking up enough cotton

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G.png (496x628, 270K)

LOOK HERE....LOOK LISTEN...

>uhm hello, im here about my girlfriends debt. i was hoping there was some way you could allow her another week to get the money.
>oh dont worry white boy, i know how we gon handle that debt, we gon take care of it right now. get to the bedroom.

thats sorta how it could go, pretty hot imo

I would destroy my white lineage and make half chocolate babies with brandy

ngl I'm normally not a fan of her in the leotard/wrestling gear type stuff, but she was so cute last night in the crop top and short shorts, I dont know if that stuff suits her better of ir tahts just a reflection of my own tastes

She isn’t hot when she just shuts the fuck up. When she talks it all always cringe

I already have a white son I'd ruin my marriage at any moment just to get a taste of nigger pussy.

Crop top and daisy dukes are the designated uniforms for "cute but also hot."

Based

holy tummy

>Everyone knows she fucks Pharaoh which is why they take him everywhere.
fuck off cuck

Shout out Sean Ranklin

It helps that she has white features.

BULQ, SOSR

honestly this. I dont not like divas to be contrarian or sjw, I just need a girl to be cute to be attractive, current dorky, cute, or tomboy wrestlers are just so much hotter to me than model types like mandy rose

Shes actually feeding off Cody. He gets permanent scars leaping onto a metal grate? She gets hotter. He gets whipped bloody on nation TV? Nightmare Collective stoyline ends. Breaks a toe? Ass expands slightly. Gets ugly tattoos and loses to MJF? She will probably be a double D by next Dynamite. If Cody ever gets set on fire for a storyline we may not survive even being in her presence

Cody is her Dorian Grey painting

pussy aint gonna slay itself

Based

God damn I want to cuck cody and have him raise her and my Carmel child.

Black Don't Crack

They just smoke it

All day slay

Chocolate don't chip

Overrated

Based

she's not white

>white girl tier beauty
>nice tan
>juicy thighs and fat ass
>cute nose
YUMMY

I would go up to her and i would be pumping her so hard, i would fawk her with my pumping feeling so good i crying, she say "your giving me aN organism" i would pump her harder and cry. Come with my last pomp.