/cfb/-College Football general

Clock is still ticking edition

Still 29 days until Miami-Florida
>tfw so desperate for football that I'm unironically hyped for this shit

News:
>Football still isn't here yet holy fuck

Last thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-161110~2.png (1751x623, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncaa.com/news/football/article/2019-07-02/college-football-rankings-preseason-top-25-2019-season
youtu.be/i3FJtmDHuQY
independenttribune.com/news/unc-charlotte-chancellor-philip-l-dubois-announces-retirement/article_dec525d8-b2ec-11e9-9bb0-87ff1996c674.html
ugawire.usatoday.com/2019/07/29/report-georgia-football-schedules-game-with-conference-usa-opponent-for-2025/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Academic_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Conference
youtu.be/CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=crhWP__g-_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>conference posting
yikes

only 29 days. fucking hell time moves too fast

Who would you say is the third best coach in the SEC after Jimbo and Kirby? Close call between Saban and Mullen. I'll give it to Saban just because of his history but he's obviously finished as a top level coach and will lose 3 games this season.

Not even close dude. Spurrier won 11 games three years in a row. For reference, here are some programs who have never accomplished that:
>Notre Dame
>Texas
>Penn State
>Florida
>Auburn
>Tennessee
>Georgia
In addition of course to almost every program worse than these. And he did it at SOUTH CAROLINA of all places

All those programs have at least one chip under their belts though

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Attached: dawg.png (1440x1941, 639K)

Which should highlight to you how incredible an achievement it is.

First for based Goldy

Attached: B54D1E31-12F3-4217-8EAE-D42145BE6C9F.jpg (1999x1177, 747K)

>winning by a field goal over the bobcats
r-row the boat

Attached: 84598754.gif (500x500, 1.48M)

FSUanons, check in!

Attached: 025C9606-12A2-4B58-9316-6D7831E28952.jpg (511x350, 33K)

>I'll give it to Saban just because of his history but he's obviously finished as a top level coach

Attached: Seriously.jpg (382x501, 62K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-24-07h51m11s860.png (1280x720, 834K)

It's more of a glaring deficiency; an underachievement

Closest SC came to winning the SEC was getting BTFO'd by Auburn in 2010

let the EEC tards think they are still living in 2014

kirk herbstreit said jake fromm is the best leader in america

suck it tim pool, donald trump and satya nadella

Attached: aaronmurray3.jpg (487x512, 84K)

scrub georgia off of this list this year

>10000 to 1 odds they win

Fuck it I'm putting 10 bucks down. Get me one of those new corvettes.

Attached: 864716262-e1508616833181.jpg (610x343, 62K)

>A wild Buttgers fan appears
Well I guess it's good to be optimistic

>corvette
>not a GT

Attached: GT19.jpg (1920x1088, 399K)

Miami beats Florida, gets hyped up, and has a good year and goes 11-1 in the regular season until they get buttfucked by Clemson in the ACC Championship game

who is their qb though? i heard martell looked painful in the spring.

Looking just painful would be an improvement at QB

Martell will be their QB.
Rylee will be his good luck charm and her presence will make their offense good

Do you even know what the words underachievement and deficiency mean you waste of semen? Doesn’t sound like it dickhead. You’re so retarded I bet you didn’t even graduate high school because it was too hard for you and your high school was probably shitty making this even more pathetic. Go fuck yourself, dumb spic.

The best conference and will be forever. ABSEC cucks are the most pathetic creatures that appear on the census.

>You lost

I don’t remember saying they didn’t lose you mongoloid.

GIRUGAMESH

Attached: EFE25990-2DBD-42BA-ACF9-D1A235296F81.png (452x391, 122K)

I never cared much for this meme.

>beats florida
Lol

what? really miami and UF is actually a good rivalry. better than the mid tier college football game

Not feeling good about this season bros. USC media/podcast people are high on the new culture/Air Raid but I think our schedule is too hard, 8-4 is our ceiling imo but 7-5 is more likely. Honestly I’m fine that we’re scheduling FCS now, probably our only chance at the CFP if we keep playing ND every year

Attached: E6462A25-79B7-4F69-B924-EDE06291BF5E.jpg (950x633, 168K)

Miami a shit right now though.

>iktfb

Attached: 1382214444727.png (534x625, 64K)

Damn, y'all were I thought the only team who had never played FCS.

It was us, UCLA and ND, but we play UC Davis in 2021. Maybe it’s because I’m a zoomer but I never gave a fuck about that particular tradition, glad it’s finished

shouldn't be allowed, its completely ridiculous
>have ~110 teams in your division not in your conference to play 3 or 4 games against
>still play someone worse below that
one of the million reasons having a "national title" in college football is stupid, thus the amount of controversy it always causes

It was a nice feather in your cap because all your wins are "real," and since USC plays ND and a legit power 5 opponent every year they almost always had one of the most respectable schedules in the nation - 11 P5 games and 1 G5.

It's essentially a fundraiser for both schools but particularly the FCS one, who will finance most of their entire program with the money from the game. Auburn for instance always plays a local FCS team to fund their program. In the past few years and future years:
>Alabama State
>Alabama A&M
>Samford (Alabama)
>Jacksonville State (Alabama)
>Alcorn State (Mississippi)
>Mercer (Georgia)

I'm well aware of that but it's dumb. Christ just play UAB, Tulane, Louisiana Tech and Southern Miss

>college football power rankings
>BAMA
>SEC
>Southern schools
>everyone else
While bama may be the best in the SEC the SEC>anything else

TEXAS!

FIGHT!

Attached: texas-longhorn-chaps.jpg (604x453, 71K)

I can’t tell which team is more overhyped and is in for a HUGE disappointment: Florida or Miami?

Attached: D1EA8C7B-4F72-4C08-B5E0-81D7072F9A1B.jpg (750x725, 351K)

Then those FCS programs would fold.

When are they going to promote the SEC to the NFL?

ABSOLUTELY BACK

Weird that they can't manage to demonstrate this in bowl games

They typically win much more than they lose and bowl games arent meaningful 95% of the time anyway.

This isn't 2013

And?

Yeah like the 10th best team in the SEC didn't beat the team that bootyblasted the Big Ten champion by 56 in a bowl last year.

2013 was good for the SEC, 7-3. 2014 and 2016 were the down years.

who cares

>CoNfeReNcE PoStInG

regionalism is stupid and southerners are fucking cancer.

A lot of people actually. Sorry that inconveniences you.

>it’s not always Michigan

>pic related is first picture that comes up when you google gus malzahn
what went wrong?

Attached: file.png (479x491, 326K)

>which team is the most overhyped
The answer is always LSU

All of your games are regionally played that's why it happens. Regionalism is college football

Ohio State plays one team not from it's conference or Ohio and it's Florida Atlantic

Clemson plays one team not from it's conference or the Carolinas

Alabama plays one team outside of it region and it's New Mexico St

why wouldn't college football talk be about regionalism?

People figured out his novelty offense, which struggled even as the defense developed into one of the best. The fact that the offense is the trouble doesn’t speak well of him.

*wins sec in your path*

Attached: 5345435325423.png (832x596, 1.53M)

>haters and georgiafags getting chomped this hard

Reminder that SC has won 0 (zero) SEC championship games

COPE
O
P
E

bimbos

i have a nice croc wallet desu
i want a watch bracer now

When Ryan Day gets 11+ wins this year it'll be confirmed that all you need to be good in college football is players, and that coaching can't help you but it can only hurt you.

>will go 0-1 in 3 weeks time

Attached: IMG_20190727_105153.jpg (2048x1536, 394K)

*Fucks you up*

Attached: Mississippi_State_Bulldogs.jpg (1365x1024, 228K)

>13-6
>dont play this year
durr
yeah you are

>dont play this year
Gay really, just like the Gaytors

Now do the past 10

Imagine being so butthurt over a hand symbol that you cry to the league office enough to set an official policy against it

Attached: david-sills-horns-down.jpg (548x407, 77K)

Seems pointless since players rotate out after 4 or 5 years and all of them have had coaching changes in that period

Nice cope

imagine rooting for a team so irrelevant in every sport that the program might as well not exist

>what is quality of opponent

yeah especially I agree with this. miami has no good opponent especially this year. but this trend was started by urban meyer and the sec

we're so close yet so far brehs

I can almost feel it

Long Island is getting a CFB team woah.

Hopefully the PAC 12 cancels football in the coming years. And good riddance.

Bump for Tally

>>—;;>

Attached: CF5577D6-7151-4810-B3B2-ADB5CB848702.jpg (1536x2048, 653K)

Ugly

Tate will dab on those flyover hicks.

autistic as fuck OP

Glad you hate trees you concrete monkey

>his conference got mogged by the ACC

those trees are ugly as fuck

>yeah florida plays such an easy schedule
>btw we decided to go to the weak ass big east and acc to avoid competition
Miami is just as big of pussies as FSU.

ONE MONTH UNTIL THE DAYMAN COMETH

The Big East was very strong throughout the 90s and early 00s you zoomer.

Even the nuBig East anchored by WVU and Louisville was still competitive in the bowl scene.

soon

Attached: spreadsheets.jpg (1145x1200, 202K)

Go take your problems with trees up with God man, he designed em I don’t know what to tell ya

>no really it was great we had louisville and west virginia
Cope, pussy ass bitch

I feel sorry for the hawkeye fans who have to hear all about >muh wave every single game.

It looks so awkward.

I'm sure the kids like it and the players may like it, but constantly hearing how its "the greatest tradition ever" is just nauseating

can't find pre 1998 records easily not trying to cherrypick
>1998
7-10 vs power 5 conference
>99
6-12
>2000
8-4
>01
9-6
>02
8-10
>03
7-10
>04
6-11
>05
5-12

56-75 vs power 5 from 1998-2005

stopped at 05 because that's the last year miami was still reasonably considered an elite power. you're actually right about it being more competitive after miami fell apart until it died though

forgot miami joined acc in 2005 holy fuck I'm a boomer

Got some useless rankings to be irrationally mad about
ncaa.com/news/football/article/2019-07-02/college-football-rankings-preseason-top-25-2019-season

>#9 Texas
>#4 Georgia

>8 Florida
>7 LSU
>6 Michigan

Get real fucking sick of having team we BTFO ranked ahead of us every year because they are perpetually overhyped media darlings.

Texas is too high because they lost pretty much everybody
They shouldn't really be in the top 25

meant

What about the fact you have to completely rebuild your O-Line?

I remember his greatest moment leading Georgia past the decade-long hapless Texas Longhorns.

Oh, wait...

Bru McCoy set for 3 more transfers before Game 6.

The problem was Texas was getting flagged for mocking other teams hand signals and not a single team had been flagged for years of doing the same to Texas. It was just hypocritical officiating was all and they pointed it out.

What about the fact that LSU and Michigan both lost most of their best defensive players (but muh delbert)?

They've got a history of replacing those guys and they've got excellent coordinators

Offensive Line is probably the hardest position group to replace so many starters and experience

>Nebraska 20
Hahahahahahaha. No way. They'll struggle to get 6 wins. It's the exact same team that got their shit pushed in last year. Why are people so obsessed with Frost?

Yes Nebraska can't make a big leap forward in a coach's second year and the team getting used to the system, having an easy schedule, improved luck, etc

They've got a history of being overrated.

The Oline gets 1 returning starter and overall is 1 senior, 3 juniors, and just 1 freshman. I think they'll be fine

>They've got a history of being overrated
And Florida doesn't?

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-114620~2.png (1080x1121, 154K)

cope

Add the to these very close figures the fact that every year we are bombarded with DBUUUUU DELPIT ALL AMERICAN TEAM LSU LSU LSU LSU LSUI WILL BEAT BAMA LSU IN THE PLAYOFF OMGZ FOURNETTE WOOOOWWW MUH LARON LANDRY DEATH VALLEY IS LIKE SO LOUD XD

Also no one cares when you are ranked like 15 or below and end up lower. I'd like to see these stats redone when teams are in the top ten, because I can't think of any team gifted top 10 and top 5 rankings year in and year out more than LSU

When was the last time LSU was given a chance against Bama? 2015?
Bama had gotten blitzed by Ole Miss that year so wasn't really about LSU

>#3 Ohio State
Can this meme end? Nobody knows how well Ryan Day will do.
>#10 Notre Dame
Lel

Attached: aiportraits_1563707796.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Attached: DM04nlyV4AAFHPH_jpg-.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

nice

Last year

kek
reminds me of that ole miss guard at auburn.
henderson or whatever the fuck

Attached: doubt.png (673x674, 805K)

Are you really shitting on LSU for not being able to beat objectively the best program in the country?
Well shit I guess no one not named Clemson should ever be ranked

No, I'm shitting on the media for always pretending LSU is as good as Alabama and sucking LSU's dick every waking moment

So then yes, yes you are

You have brain damage

You're the one sperging out over imaginary strawmen

>strawmen
That's not how that word is used, and saying it's imaginary is like saying the media love for Notre Dame is also imaginary.

You're either retarded or this is your first season of cfb

his recruiting has been off the charts. receivers are stacked. RB is solid/really good. It will come down to j. fields being a half decent passer, the o-line gelling quickly, and the defensive back 7 play. The talent is there to be the #3 team.

Find me any non-Louisianan credible source of someone suggesting LSU is better than Alabama within the past 5 years

OK I'll waste my time going over my hapless Arizona Wildcats schedule:
So we aren't going to be any elite team with our 2019 recruits but we at least have a Senior QB in Khalil Tate and who knows he might not suck.

We beat: Hawai'i, N Arizona, Texas Tech, and surprisingly Chip Kelly is doing a shit job recruiting at UCLA with only 1 4 star player so hopefully that's 4-0, ORE St,

We get beaten by:
Colorado, Washington in a blowout, USC, Stanford now we are 4-4, Oregon is fucking scary this year, Arizona State is now going to out recruit us for the foreseeable future we are fucked

Total: 5-6

Bubble: Utah

So we literally have to beat Utah at home to have a chance of a bowl game. Or else time to go back to the glorious brain trust at the sports department and see whatever coach several teams fired before us we can hire into our system! Yay everyone hates Tucson!

Attached: arizona_.png (80x80, 5K)

I'm sure you know Arizona better than I do, but I feel like you're selling >yourselves awful short
If Khalil Tate can stay healthy, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't beat Colorado and ASU. Even an upset of USC doesn't seem out of the picture
That division's pretty wide open. I wouldn't make the Cats the favorite but they're certainly in the picture

Why is Colorado a loss but Utah is a tossup?

So I'm considering putting together a blog series where I simulate college football seasons if the conferences had stayed "traditional," but I'm looking for some input on what "traditional" should mean
Some options I'm considering:
>conferences completely frozen to ~1991 alignment, loads of independents, all new 1A programs stay independent forever
>teams can move up to a bigger conference, but no conferences over 10 teams (conference championship games aren't "traditional") and no one leaves a power conference for another
>teams can move up to a bigger conference, but no conferences over 12 teams (conference championship games are cool) and no one leaves a power conference for another
>all teams are pre-slotted into "logical" 12 team conferences (with respect to history) and play through the simulation that way. Any team not yet in FBS for that season is treated like they forfeited all their games

Lemme know your thoughts on those, or just shit that would interest you
What should have college football have looked like in the past 25 years?

Nah that's Utah's division to lose
Whether they can exploit the weak conference for a playoff berth depends on whether they can get their offense together but I can't see anyone challenging them for the south

I'd pick them as the favorite sure, but honestly I can imagine a scenario where any of those teams could win it. The Buffs might be the only stretch, but they've done it before
I don't think Utah is that head and shoulders in front of everyone

It would take leaps from other teams that I'm just not sure they are capable of making

SEC East Prediction:
1. Georgia
2. Florida
3. Missouri
4. Tennessee
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Vanderbilt

>Implying South Carolina will be Kentucky

Leaps happen all the time though, especially when the opportunity is there like in that division this year

Way too high in Mizzou
People forget they have a postseason ban
Teams with nothing to play for usually end up tanking

Missouri looks motivated
They kept their team together despite having free transfer passes elsewhere

>conferences completely frozen to ~1991 alignment, loads of independents, all new 1A programs stay independent forever

I say you keep FSU, Notre Dame, and Penn State independent under this option and treat the ACC and Big Ten to how they were before the expansion. Ten team Pac-10.

But the biggest problem is then how to sort out the Big 12/SWC (especially if you choose 1991 as the date, where Arkansas is in the SEC but the Big 12 doesn't exist). I think if you're going down this road you have to keep it Big 8 and SWC, because otherwise you might want to have a pseudo Big 12 conference where Arkansas is playing Colorado.

I should say up front as a Pitt fan my inspiration for all of this is a world where Pitt, Penn State, and WVU can play every year, so Penn State is likely going to join the Big East. It's sort of a de facto tradition -those were the schools they were playing anyways.

>But the biggest problem is then how to sort out the Big 12/SWC

Arkansas is the biggest thorn in my side right now
By my principles, they should stay in the SWC (with the idea that the SWC and Big 8 will continue to exist separately)
But then does the SEC just stay at 10 teams permanently? Do we never get conference championships? What the hell ends up happening to South Carolina, for whom independence was always not ideal?

>yea I only root for the school i grew up supporting even though I didn't attend. how did you notice?

Attached: 1564236562235.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Lads, what team am I rooting for

Washington State's Mike Leach once coached a team in Finland

Attached: LeachMike092212-18.jpg (711x1123, 350K)

A terrible team though so I think that's a skip

Washington State was pretty good last year
Mike Leach is also based

we will, along with Mizzou, Tennessee, and Florida. How you could have anyone but UF/UGA above us even with our schedule this year is laughable.

Talking about the team he coached in Finland

That was 30 years ago and his first head coaching job

Oh, I'm with you with that. It's just the fact that Day has never been more than an interim head coach that's got me questioning how far Ohio State will go. The #3 spot is a little too spicy for my taste.

Attached: 1559590675506.jpg (852x762, 79K)

como estas, /cfb/

Attached: C5B4A04F-BB7F-4320-8610-9750E94EB346.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>Do we never get conference championships?
Maybe not, but that's fine. Especially for a "traditional" view. As a Big Ten guy, the fact that there's divisions and not round robin irks me to no end.

>What the hell ends up happening to South Carolina, for whom independence was always not ideal?
If you're going by the logic of "put Penn State in the Big East because that's who they played anyway" then I would just act like South Carolina never left the ACC then

If I remember correctly, it was Pitt that blew up JoPa's idea of a conference of the eastern independents.

Penn State propaganda
JoePa was always afraid of playing Pitt
And while there's no single event that can be solely blamed for killing it, Penn State jumping to the B1G crippled it worse than anything

This is how you strawman btw

Paterno and whoever Penn State's AD was pitched the idea in like the mid 70s for Pitt, PSU, WVU, Temple, Syracuse, BC, and VPI to form an eastern football conference. Pitt wanted to stay in the Eastern 8 and Syracuse wanted a more prestigious basketball conference and went on to help found the Big East. PSU tried to join the Big East proper in like '82 and was blocked by Syracuse and the catholic schools, then bolted to the Big 10.

Also, no one's been afraid of playing Pitt since Tony Dorsett graduated

>vpi

Would you rather me spend all of the time to type of Virginia Polytechnical Institute? That's like a jillion more letters.

Also, them bailing on the Big East and not trying to bring WVU along with them when WVU was the school that sponsored their inclusion in the Big East is another story of the shittiness that was that league.

t. Miami fans

>Virginia Polytechnical Institute

I'll give you that maybe Penn State was at the forefront of that movement in the 70s (before my time), but when an eastern conference was clearly about to happen circa the early 90s, it was Penn State who bailed on it to join the Big 10. That's been the crux of their refusal to play Pitt, too: because they're in the Big 10 now, they think they're too good to play Pitt. They think there's nothing to be gained by winning and everything to be lost by losing.
Jokes on them though because their new "rivals" don't get a shit about them. But Penn State's entire existence is about lying to themselves so it shouldn't be surprising

Like I said, PSU stopped trying because they felt like the Big East, who Pitt was a founding member of and shared the same stance with Syracuse and the Catholic schools, didn't emphasize football enough and they were right. The signs of the schism that broke the Big East apart was there from the beginning with their refusal to take PSU when they actually wanted to join, and their hesitance to take WVU and Miami. Shitbird private schools like Georgetown, Providence, and Nova shouldn't have had any say in what went on on the football side of the conference.

And it's hypocritical for a Pitt fan to whine about abandoning rivalries when it took Steve Pederson getting canned to get WVU back on the schedule

>the Big East, who Pitt was a founding member of

Untrue. In fact, Pitt only got in the Big East because Penn State didn't work out

> it took Steve Pederson getting canned to get WVU back on the schedule

Yeah because we'd rather fucking play Penn State

Don't follow the PAC 12 mate it's a joke conference. Also timezones.

I’d be happy to play Pitt every year forever, save for dealing with hangdog fucking loser Pitt inferiority complex cunts

Then take down the banners of other B1G schools on your campus you fucking weirdos and play your real rivals

>Only 31 days and a wake-up until kickoff, friends.

Attached: 7hp60p8pey24f17y7da86g4en.gif (417x439, 38K)

Or y’all can join the b10 and replace rutgers. or make it a forever ooc. fans don’t make that call. there is no upside strategically to playing Pitt but I don’t give a shit I want blood feuds

There are actually college football threads in the offseason? Strange. Btw over or under 1.5 wins for my Jayhawks?

Fuck your shitty poser conference

Might actually be better for him since it will be 9am during those Pac-12 after dark games

SAVE KITTY

I'm gonna be optimistic
3 games

Have you seen the suicide rates in Finland? Starting your day with some empty stadium PAC 12 football is not good for your life expectancy

Regardless of attendance, Pac-12 After Dark is fun as fuck

Speaking of Funland
youtu.be/i3FJtmDHuQY
Apparently they're playing some kind of European championship

hope everybody's ready for the "Nick Saban hatefucks the entire country" tour

that offense is going to be fucking disgusting

Attached: 5d3cc34ef0ef4.image.jpg (1024x824, 149K)

Duke blowing them out game 1

need that humbling loss to stay focused

Ironically VT was accepted into the ACC because UVA petitioned for them to join. WVU was denied because their academics weren't good enough at the time.

Imagine graduating from Clemson with one year of eligibility left and transferring to SCAR. Feaster better hope he actually has a solid year being the #1 RB or it'll come back to bite him in the ass.

>tfw go to uga and graduate this year
>moving to maine after my lease is up

feels good man

>WVU was denied because their academics

ACC is an ATHLETIC conference. Academics literally do no matter.

t. SEC

>Still 29 days until Miami-Florida
WHO THE FUCK DO I ROOT FOR HERE?

Attached: angry fsu pepe.jpg (400x500, 69K)

>Academics literally do no matter.
Can confirm

Attached: suicide fsu pepe.jpg (709x765, 71K)

WVU's job as a flagship land-grant institution is to educate the poor and rural residents of its state, not jerk off its AAU status, to do that it has to have low acceptance standards and generous scholarships. There's nothing actually wrong the education you can receive there, it's a Tier-1 research institution and has produced 25 Rhodes Scholars.

Plus, we've all seen how much academics really matter to the ACC now that everyone knows for a fact how UNC and Duke operate.

Wut

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-151014~2.png (1073x1378, 875K)

Clarification it is from today

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-153509~2.png (1080x1444, 885K)

Agreed but as long as it is allowed we might as well take advantage. I see no virtue in clinging to the no-FCS rule out of pride while Bama schedules cupcakes and wins titles. I’m glad SC is getting with the program

2-10, win over Indiana State and an upset over some Big 12 team that ruins their season

Florida now that Richt has retired

he'll come out of retirement when we fire king nigger

>hatefucks entire country
>entire schedule is against teams from southeast

Miss me?

I also can’t decide which is better for the noles

Attached: A22A27ED-2EAB-4E26-BF96-039EE45B3123.jpg (1200x630, 214K)

neither because you're still ass no matter what

i.e. the only relevant region in cfb

>highest concentration of poor black teenagers in the country

poifect

doesn't matter how the team is if you never have to leave the tailgate

Attached: 61252.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

>that slut on the right

wtf i love florida state now

Goddamn I love my school

Attached: 0A28E089-6283-462F-A56D-4836B2C630B2.png (770x960, 1.27M)

I am ready

Jesus fuck July is almost over

Where did the time go?

The gayest fans of them all.

Petition to rename FSU "Arizona State East"

are you sure fsu is not worse?

too bad they are not going to be good until taggert gets fired

pretty sure that is only me. but fuck you guys

I don't see fsu's student IDs in porn quite as often

Taggert was such an objectively terrible hire. I don't see how anyone deluded themselves into thinking that was a good idea?

WTF
JULIA
I BAGGED HER
GIRL ON THE RIGHT

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 19.jpg (1080x1349, 1.92M)

>too bad they are not going to be good until taggert gets fired

He won't get fired for a while. He was a diversity hire.

>blurring out natural light
why

IFC dont play bro

also pretty sure that's phi delt and they're technically a "dry fraternity" just like SAE is a "non-pledging fraternity"

I'm not complaining
How do I fuck one of your whores?
Is it enough to just buy a Noles shirt and show up on campus some day?

>buy a Noles shirt and show up on campus some day?
Let me give you the formula brother
>Get a pair of white vans or converse
>Get $200 ripped skinny jeans
>Get a miami extendo t shirt
>go to literally ANY bar
>buy the first girl you see 3 or 4 vodka crans
>tell her you're a pike because there's like 500 of them
And she will go home with you. Guaranteed.

Attached: 23656.jpg (619x619, 73K)

Are frat boys wearing ripped skinny jeans now?
Jesus that's embarrassing
I really want some seminolina pussy but I don't think even I could stoop that low

>Are frat boys wearing ripped skinny jeans now?
Yeah I had to force myself into it. It's rough

>mfw I hear pat mcafee is doing TNF

who ready for comfy broadcasts

Attached: bono.jpg (225x224, 6K)

>No more Brent Musberger or Vern Lunquist

Broadcasting is trash now.

>Any of those guys
>measuring up to this legend

Attached: Gene-deckerhoff.jpg (679x382, 106K)

>not beating the best program in the country from time to time
Bless your heart.

Attached: asdfasfdasdf.png (816x732, 292K)

Like you wouldn't believe

yes

You can post it here as many times as you want. It doesn't make it any less false.

I liked it just before the Big 12 started to collapse. All the eastern teams had consolidated into a decent conference and the Big 12 was still competitive. I think the Big 8 and Big East conferences were too small.

>Missouri without Drew Lock

Attached: 1451512408662.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

I was amazed to discover there are actual Finnish people who play American football. In fact there are players in basically every country. How does that even happen? There's a football field within driving distance pretty much everywhere in the US, but what do foreigners do?

I'm in a facebook college football group and pic related posts three shitty Clemson boomer memes every day.

Attached: 65313261_104615070836033_7134542579667828736_n.jpg (720x733, 46K)

It's called Virginia Tech dumbass.

8-4

Attached: 1414906333918.gif (425x239, 1.89M)

They fucking are, man. Put on a party in the background and it doesn’t get much sweeter.

Attached: 9B283EC8-0C75-4972-914D-8ADE08B1BCCB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

>moving to maine
For what purpose?

Cupcakes like USC?

Damn now I miss the south. I visited Northwestern's campus today and didn't see a single hot girl.

Do any wholesome girls attend this school or is it just bar sluts? For fuck's sake a random user on this general has fucked one of the four you posted.

I wonder where this entire year's gone. I got fired at the end of January and am still job searching. Life is shit.

I never got it. What had he done besides have one good year at South Florida?

Also do good black college football coach's exist? Shaw is the only one I can think of. Franklin is way more white than black.

Saved. Can you go into any more detail for the truly autistic among us

Is Texas back?

Show me where it says Virginia Tech on this seal

Attached: VPI_seal.png (1200x1200, 378K)

>this level of autism

Attached: 30434A9442DD411AA5FB157351E84937.png (503x465, 285K)

No, cupcakes like Western Carolina the week before their rivalry game, Cletus

Rutgers time is soon

Not until they beat their greatest rival, Maryland

Go Pokes

yikes. when i was in college all you had to do was be attractive.

>Julia
*jillian
In my defense I have known that girl specifically since high school

Attached: 04185.jpg (1535x2048, 701K)

>Do any wholesome girls attend this school

Yes, they just go to the bar and slut it up less often and then go to the weird Nuclear Bunker church the next morning to ask for forgiveness.

Bro the Wesley center. I went there when I lived in southgate. Weirdest church I've ever been to

It's fucking insane. It's tucked into one of the prettiest parts of campus under a canopy of beautifully large bushy oak trees with the Spanish Moss streaming down and then there's this monster black concrete nuclear fallout shelter with a cross on the entrance.

There's actually a ton of buildings like that sprinkled around Tallahassee I discovered while I was there. Dittmer Chemistry Building was designed like that too but to also act as a garissonable structure during the cold war if the Soviets ever felt the need to invade Tallahassee for what ever the fuck reason. Maybe they liked cock shaped capitol buildings.

>There's actually a ton of buildings like that sprinkled around Tallahassee I discovered while I was there
Love Building where the mathematics and CS schools are as well. They've renovated it though and now its much nicer.

Also, there's this absolute monstrosity that I LIVE in.

>so we have this beautiful 1920s mansion here
>let's add more rooms to the house brad
>ok
>any ideas
>for a design
>uhhh
>how about

>le BOX

Attached: FSU SAE house.jpg (2500x1667, 948K)

Oh my that takes me back.

>Tfw went to a rush party as a freshman near that house in 2004 for midget tossing

>remembering parties from 2004
yikes

I think Maryland has something to say about that.

>passing a rule that prevents Texas opponents doing Horns Down or it's a 15 yard penalty
How fucking weak can the Big 12 be. Sick of seeing them bend over for these hacks.

is this a garage or service entrance?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 11.55.42 AM.png (622x445, 452K)

I’m buying you FSU anons a round at MadSo when we go back for fall

Attached: 70D2DA89-62FB-4AC1-9ABF-8AB8B0569B21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

that's where the kegs of natty light are delivered and stored.

so, service entrance

cringe

You know in your heart I'm right

They are ATHLETIC conferences. Their purpose for existing and expanding have nothing to do with academics.

>Do any wholesome girls attend this school

If she goes to a large public university there is about a 100% chance she's a pincushion

Trad girls girl to smaller colleges and private schools

Where were the trad girls at my conservative private college?
All we had were whores

>trad
cringe

>cringe
yikes

No, all you hung around were whores

Enjoy modernism, fag

*hits mascots skull with a pick axe*

Attached: CNgT-VlU8AAIZ0F-01.jpg (857x1200, 242K)

>Tfw haven't been back since OU FSU game in 2011

Leon pub is still there right? Same thing with Yiannis with 80s for the ladies?

Attached: 1554150307124.gif (352x446, 1.02M)

I wish I could remember any party even if it was from over a decade ago

Unless you mean "waits a month before sleeping with her bf" then yeah maybe there's some trad girls

Let me guess, they were all "whores" but they wouldn't sleep with you?

fucking retard

Attached: asfasdas.png (1200x1200, 282K)

>not putting one of your cupcake games the week before your rival so you're sufficiently ready for them
idiot

holy mcmansion

They've been banned for doing opponents' gestures for years, it's just leveling the playing field.

>it's the YOUNG MEN'S CHRISTIAN association
>You can't get in if you're not male
>You know I'm right

Attached: download.jpg (178x283, 8K)

>Started new job three months ago
>Such a rapid shitshow pace
>Feels like I've been here for over a year
>It's not even football season yet

Just shoot me. Why is every fucking company understaffed and trying to achieve ridiculously aggressive goals and timelines? It's even worse than my last job I left for the same fuckin reason.

Attached: 1557871949816.jpg (1088x855, 272K)

VIRGINIA polyTECHnic

It's the entrance to our garage. But we also have 63 rooms so we're technically an apartment complex and thus need the clearance shit even though all that goes down there are our cars

>Madso
Not till I'm 21. Until then let's get Brick Haus
>Leon pub is still there right?
Yes but I don't think I even know of anyone that's ever been there.
>Same thing with Yiannis
Yep Yiannis is still part of the strip. Pay $10 cover and get into like 7 bars, it's a nice deal
>80s for the ladies
Not sure if they still do that? Delt does a "80s with the babies" party every summer though which is pretty much only for freshman guys, brothers and girls

Attached: 65.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Well I'm definitely not pulling that one off

is there a reason i keep seeing the same few pictures of some wannabe chads at FSU?

Because every Baby Boomer is grossly incompetent because they've had everything in their life handed to them and never had to learn how to do shit

Nice No True Scotsman fallacy. You are dismissed.

stop posting

Attached: IMG_20190730_145222.jpg (3000x1688, 1.32M)

buffs desu

Attached: buffs-smuk.png (400x400, 140K)

You argument was retarded in the first place and was debunked last thread. You deserve only mocking at this point.

Honestly when they're ringing the bells I wouldn't doubt it. During a play though it's LSU and Clemson.

More cowbel

kys

independenttribune.com/news/unc-charlotte-chancellor-philip-l-dubois-announces-retirement/article_dec525d8-b2ec-11e9-9bb0-87ff1996c674.html

He's gone. Our school might finally make some bolder moves now

Attached: 96798698276296294.jpg (336x374, 41K)

I don’t disagree, I want USC to have a yearly FCS game the week before Notre Dame

ugawire.usatoday.com/2019/07/29/report-georgia-football-schedules-game-with-conference-usa-opponent-for-2025/

we might have failed to expose tennessee last season but we're gonna remind the state of gerogia why they are the lesser state in a few years while building out rep for the SEC

Attached: 43728289289284658.png (336x374, 50K)

My preseason top 4:
>Clemson
>Alabama
>Georgia
>Oklahoma

The order means jack shit, one of these teams is your champion this year. There is a massive drop off in either talent or coaching after these four teams.

Congrats.

Attached: Based-Trophy.jpg (585x348, 60K)

>we might have failed to expose tennessee last season
Tennessee didn't even go to a bowl game, I'm pretty sure they were exposed regardless of that outcome.

I never asked
I just know my sister goes to the same school and she's the only virgin in her conservative friend group

You lost.

I can't even tell what team you're supposed to be but you're going to get heem'd so who cares

You don't even know what sex is do you

watching kitten rescue vids on youtube lads...
there are some real angels out there saving these little animals.

p5 should break away from the g5 and tie one conference from each and have pro/rel between them

>pro/rel

Fuckhead follow soccer if you like that shit!!! Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Academic_Alliance

People who have no idea how conference politics work need to stop commenting about them.

dumb nigger

He's probably a fan of the EEC or some trash school, ignore him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Conference

Attached: B1G.png (758x203, 16K)

This doesn't say they don't care about academics.

Let us know when the Big Ten ATHLETIC conference has a math-a-thon

Not an argument.

Anyone gonna tailgate the Northwestern-Ohio State spelling bee this weekend?

Based jap poster

Not an argument.

No, the answer is T*xass

>Spurrier won 11 games three years in a row.
Only three? how cute

forgot pic

Attached: bobby bowden literally laughing at you.jpg (666x433, 78K)

Doesn't need to be. You already lost

Not an argument.

He never coached at South Carolina, so he could never be the best SC coach.

UM IS GOING TO BEAT UF GAYTORS ASS

No they're not.

don't work for pros I agree I'm here all the time with yurpoors telling them why it wouldn't work
I know it's not possible niglet

>OLD logo emblazoned in wood
>those shoes
>that tracksuit
>antique projector
>Osceola pen holder
>rotary phone
>classic 70s wallpaper
>that old style tv remote
Kino. Post more old bobbys.

more like the niners will neuter that inbred mutt. believe that

Attached: 248649284628.jpg (640x784, 157K)

I won.

Who is that

Not an argument.

It is and I won it.

his name is norm. his name is on the back of the shirt

Not an argument.

I won.

>lsu meme

Helton clearly isn't the guy to lead SC back to prominence. He'll start 2-3 and get fired

Colorado is going to be atrocious. You'll be favored by 20

P5 schools who will never win a natty represent

Attached: 004c2ad07120c64658434ba4e7fb41e3--beavers-state-university.jpg (736x956, 93K)

Not an argument.

I don't see how you can say that unless you haven't been there or were only there to see them play a G5 team. Not only is the stadium more vertical than any other, but the fans are on their feet almost every play.

I won.

Not an argument.

I won.

I'll give you one final post to make an argument. If not this will be my last reply.

Nebraska is going to win at least 9 games this year and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Attached: C9D6E58D-5516-4955-B791-0ADF3839A5FD.png (2048x1536, 2.92M)

Wow! See you in the uh whatever bowl against those other guys

Thank you for the words of encouragement I think you might be right, its a special thing to have a senior QB and he has shown pretty nice bursts of promise.

I was going by based on quality of 2019 recruits if I am going to be quite honest. Since Colorado and ASU had more 4 stars than us I said >we would be beaten.

If it wasn't for Arizona collapsing in the fourth quarter in the rivalry game, I would still have faith in a ability to beat ASU.

Because IIRC the Buffs have a better recruiting and are more on the rise, also Utah is playing Arizona at home so maybe we can get a boost.

OK after I read this post its possible I am being an idiot, thanks for giving me hope I would rather be a wrong idiot in this case and go to a bowl game.

Why isn't Colorado already a great recruiter? Sounds like a great college town with Denver right there.

I won. Cheers

Tell me about the Rainbow Warriors

Black kids from California and Texas don't want to go far away to the middle of nowhere with no other black people

what about dude weed

>Only 29 days and a wake-up until kickoff, friends.

Attached: FTd.png (1290x853, 48K)

>leaving Portland

They're probably dealing it

TEXAS IS BACK FOLKS

based and checked

soon

Attached: 4F39AC2E-0F84-46B1-B802-09457092A468.jpg (580x326, 20K)

>tfw just turned 23 and I'm just now finally transferring to my university from community college
Anyone else above the average college age here?

I was. If you don't know anyone at the university it won't matter.

LSU has had multiple conference losses every year since 2011

Are you okie light frenchy or other one?

There's plenty of engineering majors that are too busy to be whores
>smaller colleges and private universities blah blah
hahah no, its called "Oral" Roberts for a reason

Why would a blue blood play against a dumpster fire???

Attached: 1468122062211.jpg (1280x853, 204K)

Its virgina tech you dumbass

>t. VT student

The Oklahoma State one.
Didn't know there was another one, I didnt spend much time on /cfb/ last season.

Attached: nt.jpg (1545x1165, 199K)

ah yes /cfb/ is back

Attached: 1.png (1146x795, 39K)

You guys visiting any new stadiums this year?

Attached: USC_FOOTBALL_2017_UCLA_MCGILLEN_111817_0822_71.jpg (850x482, 253K)

No because I'm poor af
How do you fuckers have money?

>How do you fuckers have money?
What the fuck?

Attached: photo-1-3.jpg (1216x1632, 909K)

>counting fake titles

Hoping to catch Auburn-Oregon if I can get a damn job by then. If not I'll probably see a Northwestern game.

Every title before 1984 is fake

>BYU's 1984 title isn't fake

>Tell me about the Rainbow Warriors
Bad state bad team

Of course as a florida fan youd say that

Their uniforms aren't very colorful

every title before 2014 is fake. and some of those are questionable when the committee stacks a certain conference.

Playoff titles are as unofficial as any other year. There is no official FBS national championship.

MY Texas Tech Red Raiders are going to go 6-6 and win a low-tier bowl game and there's NOTHING any of you can do about it!

so close from kino. so fucking close

>ruins your playoff push
Not so fast Alabama, clemson, or Georgia!

Attached: musgoat.jpg (960x640, 66K)

>There's plenty of engineering majors that are too busy to be whores
It's these girls that are usually the BIGGEST whores because they're so stressed all the time
and I can confirm
>t. CS major

Attached: 2505.jpg (1080x1238, 357K)

The ghost of Mike Leach will make sure you never win 11 games again.

checking in from fsu
at least until we fire niggart

Attached: 1508875852882.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Some of them are. And they're outnumbered 2:1 or more so they can easily get with the frat guy.

>his school fell for the diversity meme

Attached: 1552847994833.jpg (324x316, 30K)

Just got stung by a yellow jacket while wearing a UGA shirt
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I completely agree that academics should not matter. The original ACC schools are retarded and wanted to make it about academics because "muh southern ivy league".

Serious question: are there any good college coaches of African descent besides Shaw and Franklin?

>so they can easily get with the frat guy.
Can confirm brother
STOP

Attached: DqXzYs6X0AAQF9-.jpg_large.jpg (443x550, 37K)

Sounds like an upset.

Who else /nervouslyexcited/ here?

Attached: F12BB7B5-99C9-4DA0-865E-AD16A1CAFC85.jpg (750x422, 59K)

>EverBank Field
That's gonna be a hard pass from me dawg

GT natty confirmed

No more triple meme

Looks like fun

NOT so fast, my friend. It's in a neutral NFL stadium. Still think it looks like 'fun?' Didn't think so.

I can't wait to see what this guy can do

Attached: UNCC-HC-Will-Healy-Discusses-The-Future-of-49ers-Football-image-01.jpg (1186x719, 162K)

>sweating my ass off
>in jacksonville of all places
>in august so the air will be filled with the beautiful scent of paper mills

The boys and I are renting a house on St George Island that weekend instead

Missing WVU, who's the winningest program without a natty.

Who would've won in '88 had Major Harris not separated his shoulder on the second play of the game. Also in '07 had Rodriguez not thrown the Pitt game.

Attached: 526052080e967.image.jpg (760x598, 92K)

every year i look forward to this match up because i believe it is the most comfy cfb game of the year.

Attached: 2015_navyvnd_200tall.gif (415x200, 13K)

Rutgers should be up there even though they TECHNICALLY do have the 1869 title.

Snow bowls are the comfiest

Last digit is the amount of wins kansas gets this season

looks like they're going to the bowl game

And now its time for Silly Songs with Larry, the part of the thread where Larry comes out and sings a silly song

Attached: F7163503-4EB4-4568-82D4-3E0E6442BADB.jpg (1280x961, 81K)

>neutral site NFL stadium

Ugh

reminder this is how you're supposed to pick your power 5 team.

>Your college/alama matter regardless if you completed degree as long as you were accepted and completed at least one credit.
>Your parents or grand parents college OR a college that is in your town/metro area
>Other family members college OR college in your state
>if you cant check off any of these you get to pick what ever college you want.

Is this accurate?

Attached: ASDFAFDASDF.jpg (1970x802, 586K)

abso fucking lutley

I don't even care about WVU and I'm pissed about that Pitt game. He just single-handedly ruined their best season in 30 years because he got bored.

Also just looked up the '89 Fiesta Bowl. That really sucks, they played it close with their backup, they probably could've won with their Heisman tier quarterback.

read it in his voice

Members of the first one are superior to members of the other three.

correct

Is Ford Field the most soulless NFL stadium? I figured it had to be a domed one and it's the ugliest dome.

Not sure what the most soul college stadium is but Auburn always looks nice at sunset and it matches their colors.

i might say Mercedes Benz just because it feels so corporate.

sauce

can some one do a edit for VT (replace auburn) and UVA (replace LSU)

none because my faggot school's athletic department didn't like how i took the King of Comedy approach to asking to be a student manager for the football team.

Attached: file.png (768x512, 823K)

Ok lads, I'm a miami dolphins fan due to being born there. I want to start watching college football and am wondering which team I should support? am I obligated to support miami? I feel as it should atleast be a team in Florida

literally who could stop us?

Attached: CF216BF2-DEA3-42C1-8BE7-9B34CDE72CB0.jpg (750x540, 53K)

Considering they play in the same stadium it would be a good idea to support Miami. They are an exciting team with lots of history and a good looking future. You should probably pick them. Also you should check The U 30 for 30 documentary.

Miami is the nation's premier poser school. You'd fit right in

Hello /cfb/, I would like to introduce you to 6'2, 350lb freshman Elijah "Junkyard dog" Simmons.

Attached: unit.jpg (1366x2048, 362K)

see

Remind me later and I'll get you.

thanks senpai

>a good looking future

Attached: 1441419778337.jpg (263x317, 23K)

Absolutely based
And fuck Georgia

Attached: 1535500088061.jpg (400x300, 27K)

>vols

Attached: 43F5144D-1D4C-48E8-969B-8345BE70F430-1989-0000003D4459F3BA.jpg (648x484, 58K)

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

>good looking future
They just got a new coach let’s not get ahead of ourselves here

Attached: A9528B5D-C4B1-4CC9-AA40-46CB4056A783.jpg (1200x800, 49K)

Watch it, CST

fuck miami
fuck uf
fuck fau
fuck usf
fuck ucf

be a nole

I'm going to laugh myself literally to death when this turbo faggot loses 8 games and gets fired like the pig he is

Jalen Hurts will win the Heisman

I'm going to laugh when FSU fails to make even the Belk Bowl and the FSU faggot on Yea Forums disappears

Good thing I'm not an FSU fan you dumb faggot nigger, imagine thinking Will Muschamp is a good coach lmao

we're going to win a minimum of 8 and there's nothing you can do about it faggot. And our recruiting classes are only getting better every single year. I don't know who your faggoty team is but musgod is about to dab all the fuck over them.

Here you go. Lots of love.

Attached: vtvalove.png (678x609, 285K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE KILL YOURSELF HOLY FUCK YOU'RE DELUSIONAL

Good thing I'm not a Gamecocks fan you dumb faggot nigger, imagine thinking whatever you think

>mfw my team hasn't lost to south carolina since kristallnacht

Attached: 1450183173288.jpg (331x319, 116K)

>franklin
dude is a choke artist in big games. tOSU twice and that debacle again USC in the rose bowl.

>implying there’s only one of us

Attached: D2AAAA86-3CEA-4457-BECB-9DCD86DAB936.jpg (567x319, 32K)

Doesn't matter. He made Vanderbilt good for the first time since the 1940s, then he brought Penn State back from the dead. He would be a big improvement for most schools.

CST spotted.

Attached: 6BADDA04-6594-4C59-80DA-674B2A8985A0-2183-000000CC3F8311A2.jpg (433x650, 111K)

remind me in december to ask you how my dick tastes
let me guess, we played one time since then? who's your team faggot

Attached: 896D1D93-5501-416D-B425-FB9A8DFFA863.jpg (379x379, 13K)

8 times actually

Attached: 1517288618961.jpg (960x778, 62K)

I don't think they needed the ghost of Mike Leach for that

It's not that he's a choke artist
Penn State just isn't good
Aside from one upset over OSU, he's never beaten anyone there
Their schedule is just shit outside of OSU and Michigan
If anything he deserves credit for having them in those games

This is the year that Michigan finally beats Ohio State

okay and who's your team?

The most timeless of memes.

Attached: 1535500517901.png (441x388, 167K)

You're the old Jake Bentley tripfag aren't you?

Auburn

Ohio State as an almost 2/1 underdog last year was possibly the easiest bet I've made in my degenerate gambling life

>hmm guess i should root for miami
How every miami fan starts
Until crableg winston there were literally 0 of you

Meyer and Haskins are gone so now they'll collapse

Coaches poll tomorrow

Nice. You can't really blame people for thinking Michigan would win. They were on a streak of almost complete dominance since the first game and Ohio State was doing this.

Attached: asdfasdfa.jpg (748x351, 53K)

"the game" broadcast intro is always michigan highlights from the 90s lol. and those highlights are always desmond and woodson. two traitorous ohioans.

>tfw Gators above LSU

Attached: 945EE5DD-E31E-4CF1-BE9F-E4A6AC59A8BB-5831-000000CF7986BDC7.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Came to the conclusion Urban Meyer teams are just a bunch of mercenaries from around the country that pack it in when they play bums. Like only a quarter of Ohio State players are from Ohio and Ohio is the most recruiting rich area outside of the SE. Literally looked like they didn't care playing in those games at times.

Yeah sounds like a coaching problem.

>52-51 @ Maryland

How the fuck is Maryland such a meme

nope
lmao imagine being you and talking shit. Literally riding on Bama's coattails and constantly overrated because "muh iron bowl".

I'm so sad they don't play Texas again this year, I really wanted to see if they could beat them three years in a row.

Woah woah woah, focus on beating us first young man. You know, that thing you last did 84 years ago? You think if we give you another 84 years you could pull it off?

Attached: adfaa.jpg (596x144, 11K)

We could do it this year. Easily.

>y-you’re o-overrated
>hasn’t beat them in over 80 years

Maryland actually produces a lot of talent. If they could stop osu and psu from stealing all their recruits they'd have a pretty damn good team every year. their new coach learned how to recruit at alabama (read: brown paper bags full of money) and was a pretty good coordinator. maryland will be very interesting going forward.

Idk man the best teams in the history of your school seem to get beat by our shittiest teams, even at home.

Attached: afsd.jpg (1220x496, 149K)

>South Carolina knocking on the door of the top 10
>Arkansas #8
>Clemson only #18
>Nebraska relevant

Logically I know this wasn't that long ago, but man that feels like a fucking alternate universe

lmao you've always been clemson's little brother and you that's a rivalry nobody on earth cares about

If tennessee can beat auburn i believe amyone can desu

>Only 28 days and a wake-up until kickoff, friends.

Attached: 1385019_642824742415682_823422379_n.jpg (960x542, 41K)

I mean sure that 1 game with 0 of the same players was an upset. The Cam Auburn team was better than us though. We're the better team thsi year tho.

South Carolina has never been a better team than Auburn since 1933.

There are more of us than they think

Attached: 1457724206412.png (1015x737, 135K)

ITS MOTHERFUCKING AUGUST

Attached: 96955E88-E54D-478B-B159-E6F5454F4A72.jpg (620x320, 45K)

Dub 1’s for No.1!

Attached: B09E222F-6F01-4BE4-A0C7-0EA336BCA712.jpg (464x600, 94K)

Thanks a lot man

>37 days until its played

youtu.be/CD-E-LDc384

Attached: MN0074640.gif (465x620, 28K)

das a big nigga

I wonder if he can get through a full play before getting gassed.

cringe

Please pray for the return of 2017 Lewerke for me bros.

Attached: D_t7quPWwAAQ_Jo.jpg (750x1334, 146K)

Rankings hitting in 27 minutes supposedly. About time for a new thread also

new thread

ps coaches poll out

They would have won that game to had the QB made a relatively easy throw on the 2-point conversion

500 for them NOLES

I'm not a chokie but you can't tell me this doesn't look fun as all fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=crhWP__g-_c