/fpl/

Attached: EFC4B4B7-263D-4229-8B68-066F92A3FB66.png (512x512, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5jOLzs3oWs
twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1155143038525739008?s=20
discord.gg/ywWUtp
imgur.com/a/h0LiB0X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Ask this guy to make your team’s crest

Attached: D2D8A2ED-346D-4309-BBB6-EDD9FDD2E319.png (225x225, 3K)

>Hello?
>Yes, I will accept the trophy in July

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-195044.png (1080x1920, 923K)

Behold, Tuga Rejects FC

Attached: tugarejects.jpg (613x578, 93K)

How much itb?

Based

*wins*

Attached: 1564168828342.jpg (653x800, 256K)

Pogba? Sure I have him, how could you tell?

Attached: 220px-Aziz_Shavershian_in_2011.jpg (220x293, 17K)

SPFL Rejects FC

Obafemi and McGoldrick haven’t actually played for an SPL/SPFL team to my knowledge but I couldn’t find any other forwards or defenders that have played in that league

Attached: 669B55BD-261B-4747-AFA1-B22E1028EA64.jpg (750x906, 467K)

I'd like to have the "I don't watch the EPL FC"

>Big Willy Bolys Boys
How's this?

Attached: bigwillyboly.png (373x390, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o5jOLzs3oWs

Attached: SUCCESSBREEDSJEALOUSYCHAMPIONS.png (1400x1000, 1.73M)

Aribo Starmix

Bumpinho

If Bale somehow ends up at a PL club would he be a good option for fpl?

No he’d be expensive as fuck

It's beautiful mate, thankyou

Anybody got the league codes?

>Siggy, debruyne, brooks
Or
>Sterlo, fraser, dendoncker
In a 3-5-2

inb4 Henderson is a 5.0m keeper

>Pepe to Arsenal
this pacey nig is going straight into my team

Is Holebas still an option? 4.5m. Went a bit quiet at the end of last season. Is he still a starter?

John Lundstram (4.0 DEF) starting in midfield for Sheffield United again this lunchtime.

What's that, like the 4th time now? Fooken bargain

He just got an assist too
E S S E N T I A L

I paid the price of listening to /fpl/ too many times but I've just brought him in my team. You better pray it works out or else.

/Blades/ here
I doubt he'll start many games. Wait and see on that front.

Why not? He's featured very heavily in preseason, often not even being subbed at half time

Brb, tripling on Sheffield players

I just can't see it. I don't know why all of a sudden he's playing when he's been sporadic all the way through League One and the Championship and we've just bought four midfielders this summer. He clearly has a part to play but I reckon it's as a utility player from the bench to help us see out games. He's a hard tackler, so the sort to be thrown on and maybe turn our back three into a four. That doesn't explain why he's playing quite advanced though.

Really not sure about Salah
Feel like he won’t start first few games. Also feel like Liverpool are going to perform much worse than last season.

Attached: 9CC3F177-6071-41EA-BC3C-4E089C05112E.png (828x1792, 1.79M)

>Lundstram gets second assist of the afternoon
top fucking kek
this lad could be an absolute gem

If you want a yellow card every other week then sure, get him

Downgrade Heaton to a 4.0 player to free up an extra 0.5. No point in having a 4.5 GK on your bench when he probably won’t start

Another out of position Sheffield United player: Callum Robinson. 5.5 MID playing up front this afternoon and has scored two.

First

>Classic league
ekmq49

>H2H
chluw6

How cheap does Pepe need to be for you to consider getting him in?

I think I'd consider him at 8m in midfield

Redpill me on Pulisic.

He’ll be 8.5

Also he’s shit and a penalty merchant except he won’t take pens at Arsenal

Shit.

You had better be right

Tieliemans or Perez?

>Dybala transfers to United
>Dybala 2 goals, Pogba 1 goal, 1 assist in GW1

Attached: 1545142373899.gif (734x1100, 237K)

>Trossard got 3 assists today
ooh

I'm going Perez, will be playing much further forward and Rodgers could potentially play 2 up front with him and Vardy

On the other hand, Tielemans has scored today, gotten bags of assists so far in the preseason too. I think it's too hard to tell which will get the most points because they'll probably both go through spells of ESSENTIAL

I for one have no Leicester players at all because I have Martial and Gross like a dumb cunt. Call it a hunch.

You're off your fucking nut pal, lay off the tayto fumes

Leicester have 4 bad fixtures in their first 6. Martial's been playing at CF a lot. If they sign Dybala I'll reconsider. Don't think Leicester are as essential as everyone makes them out to be.

Swapped my team around a bit now that Zaha still hasn't moved. Brought Tielemans back in for Perez again after looking at how badly Perez has started the last 2 season

Attached: IMG_20190727_171919.png (1080x1315, 405K)

Just realised I forgot to screenshot after swapping out Perez so ignore that

Attached: IMG_20190727_173052.png (1080x1316, 401K)

As a unit under Brenny they're better than man utd. Man utd fixtures aren't great either; Chelsea, Wolves and Leicester are all tough.

twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1155143038525739008?s=20
McGinn will be a surprise /essential/ pick this season

United are playing better against better teams in the preseason though.

McGinniesta strikes again

Not liking this because I had him from the start then got Brooks instead

redpill me on replacements and /essential/ players

Attached: Screenshot_20190727_200555_com.pl.premierleague.jpg (1080x2340, 875K)

nice

If you have 6.5m for Brooks you can get King for 6.5m instead, keep Trossard, and put 0.5m somewhere else.

Dendoncker will play, greenwood maybe not.

Just wanted to thank him for his lovely design, I missed the chance last thread

Attached: alpha_strike.png (429x472, 18K)

kek if you're still taking requests could you do Refball FC

I could get King, but I prefer Kane+Jota

Jota's fucked if the Cutrone deal actually goes through.

You're welcome senpai

Maybe tomorrow if I'm not too busy shagging

Attached: stfc-2.png (321x370, 5K)

Reminder that Trezeguet will surpass Salah this season

Reminder that Salah has a fat wife and doesn't seem to mind

>Joh Lundstram
He's alright but there's literally zero chance of him starting unless a couple of midfielders get injured. Also very little in the way of attacking returns for him when he does play. He sits very deep and plays short passes.

Kane +KDB vs Wilson +Salah?
Team already has Sterling and heavy defence

left 0.5 in the purse in case allison or ederson come back for the first game

Attached: fpl.png (585x586, 106K)

Fuck me that's a strong side taken on names alone.

Will Shaqiri play the opener and maybe opening two or three over Mane?

Am i a mong for falling for the Aubameyang meme?

Will his legs finally go this season? where will pepe play?

i think pepe out on the left, laca down the middle and auba on the right

*wins in your path*

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-131802.jpg (720x1280, 352K)

The latter

give it a r8 lads

Attached: winningteam.png (659x691, 118K)

>that midfield
>expensive forwards that are still shite
>expensive bench
>goalie above 4.5 that will get as many clean sheets as a 4.5 GK
>poobag captain
>allisson on the bench
>having premium goalies at all

4/10. No haulers. No essentials. No value. Start again.

Got 0.5 mil itb, where should i improve?

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-100537.jpg (720x1480, 437K)

lads.. i was just on the toilet editing my FPL squad while taking a shit. as i put pogba in my team I passed a huge turd. it took forever and the whole time it was pressing up against my gspot. it took only seconds for me to have the most intense orgasm of my life. my hard dick was submerges into the toilet as i unleashes my load. when the turd dropped i looked down at the little smelly brown gift from God and who else but Mbappe was in the toilet staring at me.

Atrocious team

Why does fantasy football not seem as popular here as it is in the US? Over there it seems you can't be a sports fan without doing fantasy league and taking it really seriously

They all gamble on it because they can't gamble on the games

lmao

Hopefully Morelos goes to palace and Tierney goes to arsenal so you can fill the gaps

Allison will start the season. He's back in pre-season this week

I think Origi will cover for Mané desu. Him or one of the youth lads.

>Gw2 Moura -> Fraser
>Over next few game weeks sterling to deburyne and salah to mane dependant on form

Attached: fpl1920d6.jpg (593x736, 115K)

Please rate

Give it to me straight.
Should I move Robinson to a 5.0m shitter and Deulofeo to a 6.0m shitter to upgrade Digne to Robertson?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 17.04.06.png (1172x1156, 415K)

Small points really. Better 4.5m DEF options than Aarons with better fixtures, and maybe downgrade Allison so you can bump Dendonker up to someone better?

I'm struggling to see how you've spent all your bank.I'd be worried about siggy, I know they have great fixtures but everton are looking wank.

I don't see the appeal of Brooks. I like Jota but hard to see him doing better than King in the first few weeks of the season. Having Allison is not worth not having Robertson or Van Dyke. Better value from the Liverpool defenders.

>I'm struggling to see how you've spent all your bank
Salah and Sterling combo does that.

Should I get De Bruyne?

You get what you pay for. If you can't afford Sterling then sure.

Yes, he will break the assist record this season

a slight edit of this and I have both

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 17.20.33.png (1378x1092, 456K)

Your defence is going to score you shit all outside of Alexander Arnold

Yeah it's not worth it is it

Wait and see for me. Playing a little deeper but still has a laser guided pass.

Downgrade Vardy to Wilson and upgrade the defence, Bournemouth at home will demolish the shit teams

Rate pls

Attached: a6f74ec7df[1].png (769x810, 184K)

>Not a single LFC player
try again

redpill me on giroud

Probably gonna be starting, so seems like a bargain at 7.0

>probably
I doubt you can call it probably. He started today with what was basically Chelsea's backup team.

Ah I just assumed he would. Who will start instead?

nobody knows. could be giroud. could be abraham. could but unlikely be michy.

billy sharp and use the 1.0 left to upgrade gomez to van dijk

Not too confident here with my forwards, help pls

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-184958_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 393K)

Got the same as me.

Attached: pleasedontbullyme.png (896x1038, 203K)

>Everton double up defensively
I think that's a bigger issue than your forwards.

Downgrade El Ghazi to Dendoncker
Lucas Moura might not start when Son returns GW2
Double Everton defence is shady, downgrade Pickford to a 4.5
Use this extra money to get Wilson or Kane or upgrade Ritchie to Laporte

Sorry not Laporte you already have him, try going for Robertson or TAA

>Downgrade El Ghazi to Dendoncker
Don't listen to this advice. Dedoncker is a punt everyone is taking based purely on theory. A first choice winger who's constantly involved in goals is a good thing for the extra 1m.

1 million ITB
the bookies evaluation
>has KdB leading city in assists this year.
>improved season for Ali and Maddison

I’m a little hesitant about Vardy, and my back line.

Attached: FB98B419-2F30-4EB6-8D53-DB4A7E12DC48.jpg (1125x1587, 864K)

Not when he is on the bench
For bench players Im satisfied with the consistent 2 points which Dendoncker provides, this is fine as long as the rest of your squad isnt too punty.

GW1 teams aren't set and forgot. Villa are away to Spurs game one then have great fixtures afterwards.

This. Pick players for the first five fixtures, not the season.

Team name pending.

Thanks for the trophy lads x

Attached: K1erNUC[1].png (885x861, 198K)

Thanks for the advice lads.I doubled up on Everton due to the favourable fixture list but will consider a swap for either Coleman or pickford for that particular draft.

How does that team compare to this then? Note that I will probably xfer out coleman for awb. Which would you have out of the two?

Considering steering clear of Liverpool defence due to price/the fact they have been leaking goals all pre season with a first choice defensive 7. (Plus Fabinho and henderson)

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-193030_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 366K)

Personally I think that having premium defenders is really important. I don't like the idea of having guys like Ritchie and a 5.5 AWB when I could have TAA and Robbo getting me 200 pts each

Premium defenders only is a trap. You'll never sell them so you'll likely never gain transfer value and be able to have an even stronger team as time goes on. I saw a simulation on some site that showed that 5atb or 4 premium defenders scores less over the course of a season.

scores less than what? 1 premium? 2?

Less premium defenders and having some more mids/forwards. The explosivity of some guys like Fraser when smartly rotated with transfers throughout the season gets more than the slow consistent trickle of the premium defenders 20 clean sheets.

Interesting line of thought that I hadn't considered. I'll personally still go with 3 premium defenders but experiment with downgrading the 4th to fill other holes

(Be)rate me please

I think Perez is going to prove really good value as Rodgers has been toying with him in a 4-4-2. OOP Striker on an everton cup contender makes him my favourite 6.5m at the moment, especially when the alternatives are memes like grealish. I think Pope is easily swapped to Ryan or even Gunn depending on how I feel they're performing.

Only real doubt in my mind is Zinchenko and Greenwood but Greenwood is going to be 3rd sub most of the season so provided he doesn't tank instantly and cost me team value I'm fine. Zinchenko can get swapped to Digne GW1 if he doesn't look to be starting.

I'm playing 3-5-2 with 2 premium defenders for all season (TAA and Laporte) then Digne who's form dependent and a 4.5 def 6.0 mid rotation based on fixtures.

i'm retarded, meant to post pic

Attached: draft 1.png (1092x1164, 270K)

Irish guy is too smart for this game

You should definitely have at least two premium defenders and of your two or three premium defenders one should be from Liverpool and one from Man City. Then you want a 4.0m (if there is one this season), a 4.5m and the final one should be whatever is in budget given the rest of your team.

>Leicester toying with 442
Not sure what game you have been watching but they have been playing a 4231 and a 433, Perez on the right.

I have Perez in my team by the way but I'm not 100% confident hes even a starter

Perez or Brooks?

Over the course of the season I think Perez will be a great pick but I've gone for Tielemans for the start as he is already used to the team and Perez tends to start seasons slow. 10/12 of his goals came after New Year last season and 7/8 the year before

maybe 442 is slightly inaccurate, it was more 41212

they played stoke and rotherham with essentially their A and B teams

their """A""" team was running a diamond of Choudhury, Albrighton, Maddison and Tielemans with Vardy and Perez up front

The question is whether or not having ndidi back changes it at all

I'm not even good at this game. I only finished top 50k last year.

If Ravel Morrison nails down a starting position would you take a punt at 5.0m?

Yes

Perez. He was good in a shit NUFC side while Brooks plays second fiddle to Fraser

Tielemens

Is Sigurðsson good for his price?

He could be but he's been poor in the preseason as have Everton. Good fixtures but he's a risk. Probably not worth 1.5m more than a Leicester player.

Richarlison seems like a better option for the same price but still not worth 8m

Thing was with him 2 seasons ago, when he was last consistently fit, was he'd get the "assist assist", like the key amazing pass that set up the guy who passes to the goalscorer, which gets no credit in fantasy. So someone like sterling offers better value I think. I'm tempted to go for bernardo silva for now as pep was really bumming over him last year and if he keeps starting regularly I think he'll be great value

Everton is super overpriced because of end of season form. Without Gueye and Zouma their defence isn't worth it and their attack isn't challenging for the top 6 tier so why not just get Leicester and Bournemouth for cheaper.

KDB also played at RW not CM in his best FPL seasons too. He's been getting a goal/assist in basically every preseason game though.

Sigurdsson has consistently gotten points regardless of the quality of attack he's been in though, Everton are a much better team than some of the Swansea sides he's been in. No one else in that price range has had multiple 180 point seasons

Fraser it is

At 9.5 he does look very tempting, but no way is he playing winger with their squad. Where has been playing in pre season?

tbf Liverpool have been shite in preseason and every man and their nan has double Liverpool defence for some reason

De Bruyne got over 200 points 2 seasons ago
no he didn't, his highest points total was 17/18 where he played all but 1 game in central midfield

Attached: Untitled.png (1031x433, 50K)

CM

He has, but he's splitting setpieces with Digne now. He'll do well, but he's never been this expensive. He can do well, he can flop, he'll have some essential spells during the season. I personally don't want to take a risk on it.

They're also missing their entire front 3, and starting GK and CM. But I'm also not doubling up on Liverpool either.

Tbf, getting robbo and TAA allows you to swap out for anyone if pool get slippy

Based slip analysis. Is Trossard /bigballer/ status?

If you are still doing requests 2 girls 1 schulpp

You mean Schlupp?

Yes sorry mild retardation
I've been tinkering for the past month and this is the best that I've come up with and still have 0.5 million itb. Thinking of downgrading Zaha to Tielemans but still leave a million itb.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-011235.jpg (1080x2160, 596K)

Nothing wrong with a little extra cash itb unless everything goes tits up on GW1

>unless
*incase

drop pickford down to a 4.5 keeper and bump king up to jimenez
get ake to fuck as well

Is KDB really going to play?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (671x819, 156K)

>7 days

FUUUUCKKK

Better question is if Gomez will play

Of course he will. City's team is
Sterling(Sane) Aguero(Jesus) Silva(Mahrez)
KDB(Foden) Rodri(Fernandinho) Silva(Gundogan)
Zinchenko(Mendy) Laporte Stones(Otamendi) Walker(Danilo)
Ederson

Laporte is the most 100% nailed player but Aguero, Sterling, KDB, Walker Ederson and Bernardo Silva are going to play like 35 games.

is Rico nailed?

Anything to say?

Attached: team 2019.png (828x942, 244K)

No

Pretty good safe team.

Matip has started the last 2 pre season games alongside VVD so it looks like he'll start the season first choice

Am I some sort of mad lad for including Salah, Raheem and KDB in my squad?

Zaha + El Ghazi

OR

Siggy + Dendoncker

????????

If you can afford it without having a shit team then sure.

Vardy to King and upgrade Heaton

What do you laddies think of mine?
Is Coleman ---> Ake and Robertson ---> Van Dijk worth it be able to do Pogba ---> KDB?

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-095749.png (1080x1920, 970K)

The state of these teams, I will be laughing tell the way to the top of the league when Kane starts banging them in each week. Enjoy crybaby raheem

Yes

No. Just do Zinchenko to a 4.5

r8.
dunno if I'm falling for the debrown meme. also feel like taking a massive risk on sanchez because why not this is my first time into fpl. i havent put in salah because I'm not sure if he will play yet

Attached: fpl 3.png (889x935, 225K)

Sanchez isn't a huge risk, it's just a straight up dumb move.

Any draft codes?

I tried to make a draft league but nobody joined

Also r8.
Should I downgrade gks?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-11-01-05-156_com.brave.browser.png (720x1280, 245K)

Mane is unlikely to play GW1

Firmino is shit

If you have Alison just get a 4.0 as bench fodder

Latest draft. Should I get a City defender like Walker to split my defence and pop that extra mill elsewhere. On the bench, maybe?

Whoops, here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 18.08.25.png (1156x1128, 399K)

Get zinchenko

I'm getting cold feet. Will he provide attacking returns?

It's not like Walker will provide much anyway. Zinchenko even made more assists last season that he did.

>1 city player
>no city defenders
yikes

why would you get zinchenko when walker is only 0.5m more and nailed? such a fucking retarded pick

Dean Henderson priced at 4.5m. This season's Etheridge?

Etheridge was so good because of penalty saves and the bonus points that come with it. It's not a reliable thing to base things on. Same with Pickford.

Deano's a decent shot stopper, and in a season short of 4.5m keepers he'll be utilised by more than a few. Makes a 4.5m x 2 rotation tactic more feasible too as he's nailed.

ok I guess we'll see lol, Mendy is injured and Angelino won't start so zinchenko will. Walker is shit going forward, have fun

Sterling + Guendouzi -> KdB & Zaha ?

If you're going to be playing both then yes ofcourse, guendouzi is useless in fpl

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 487K)

Very solid to only have 2 fodders. Wouldn't double up on Burnley defence and Brighton defence has been shit last season, shit in the preseason, shit for Potter at Swansea though. I'd probably get a Villa FB for GW2 onwards, but it's a good team.

Also be wary of Jota and Dedoncker now that Wolves have signed Cutrone. They either drop Dedoncker and go 3-4-3 again or rotate Jota in a 3-5-2.

Getting both Salah and Sterling is a meme. Use my team as a guide. Perfectly balanced as all things should be

Attached: Beastsquad.jpg (720x1037, 403K)

Cheers. Seems a bit clunky. Will tinker

enjoy falling 1m places whenever man city trash a team 6-1

Who are Bournemouth likely to play in goal?

Better?

Attached: Te2.jpg (720x1159, 424K)

>tfw Shane Long is in your starting lineup
ho boy

Attached: shen.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Obunga-> kane

Can I get some redpilled opinions on the following players?

>Calvert Lewin
>El Ghazi
>Tammy Abraham
>Mason Mount
>Thatguy Ndombele

Cheers!

Shit
Rather have McGinn
Championship player at best atm, could get batter tho, although maybe not in time for this season
Better version of Barklel, but that’s not saying much
Good player but won’t get much points

Aubameyang - yay or nay?

Don't spend more than 6.5 on any striker.

>has to take a -12 hit to get Kane

Moutinho oh no no no

>Wildcards after gw2

Forgive my phone posting. Rate me lads.

Attached: B594E56E-A899-43E1-976D-6E1D3C3DCCE5.jpg (720x1153, 526K)

Get aguero out asap and replace kante with Sterling

>van aanholt
>kante
>townsend
>aguero
>jiminez
>ake
>newcastle players

o i am laffin

Literally nothing wrong with Aguero

>people sleeping on aguero

literally lol he was banging goals in for fun

Okay, everyone with a top 10k team; step forward. Not so fast, user!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-00-47-07.png (1440x2560, 716K)

>falling for the mcginn meme
>thinking he'll get top 1M let alone top 10k

STOP NOT HAVING POGBA IN YOUR TEAM

>Penba
>good

I allowed you to copy mine.

Attached: FS-14425.jpg (892x937, 106K)

Possible improvement, might switch out Mcginn for Kante if he's fit

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 489K)

Bretty gud except for hayden and Zaha.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (676x814, 161K)

>zaha staying at palace

SELL SELL SELL

Lads what do you think? Planning on playing a 442.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-091743.jpg (1440x3120, 1.17M)

>taylor

If he were a midfielder his points last season is 180.

Hoping this is the season of British core strikers being essential.

Attached: IMG_20190730_122014.jpg (1440x1451, 276K)

>nigger
>frog
>mick
>british

And if your mum had wheels she'd be a bike

Zaha is actually a midfielder this season

Deano gang rise up

Not last season he wasn't

give me 1st place now

Attached: E0BA4A22-280F-427F-B4FD-456F254409C8.png (640x1136, 439K)

Draft in 30 minutes, need to be at least 6
185513-48707

But now he is

That's literally his point mate. With the extra points for clean sheets and scoring as a mid Zaha would have got 180 points as a mid last year, he got less as he was a forward so he looks less value than he actually is. Same for Perez.

Read back through the replies; we're on the same page

Wilson or King? Why not both? :DDD

King's just had an interview where he says he wants to score 20 goals and confirms he's on penalties. It depends what you can do with the extra 1.5m.

I'm seriously reconsidering double liverpool defense. Would do double city now if I could fit it. VVD prime week 2 transfer target if pool don't improve their form

Attached: fpl730.png (794x832, 174K)

>van Dijk
>not Arnold
>Zinchenko
>not Laporte

Arnold looks like absolute shit, zinchenko is nailed to start and more attacking than Laporte

>he wants to score 20 goals
I want to have a gf. Doesn’t mean it’s going to happen

Attached: boop.png (591x620, 140K)

>de gay
>on the bench

who started zichenko meme?

you got a problem with it?

Pepe

desu they will probably start Angeliño over him, and then mendy if he ever heals

Angelino has been downright bad so far in preseason

I have no problem with you tanking in the first few weeks then wildcarding in GW4

The important part is he's on pens and is obviously in the managers plans to get the minutes every game.

>solves fpl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League(1 (676x814, 167K)

de poop for pogba

Jota out
Cutrone in

De Brotha ---> Pogba and use the one million to do literally anything else

Fuck off Pogba shills

Tips?
Not sure about jiroo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-13-31-23-162_com.brave.browser.png (720x1280, 246K)

Join the official
Yea Forums footy server!
discord.gg/ywWUtp

Keep Kane and Salah and start over with the rest

>meme meta team with the most boring players
did you copy this from an FPL reddit ""expert""? you sure solved the game my man

>The Scout giving away Lundstram to millions

sigh

Based

>Not going for the cheap Sheffield United out of position trio so you can absolutely stack your team
ISHYGDDT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 21.26.46.png (1178x1134, 419K)

At least some of us will know it was you that unearthed the gem

Lundstram isn't even going to play. Every Sheffield fan I've seen is saying that Wilder always gets his fringe players in the preseason because he doesn't need to see his key players to know they'll play.

Why are Salah, Sterling, and Mane even listed as midfielders?

Game balance

If they were listed at forwards they would each have less points and the game would be more balanced

>zero premium midfielders
bravo

Sterling a better choice than Kane? No idea where I could get the million pounds from.

Attached: äf pee äl.png (783x769, 159K)

>Zaha
>Pogba
bruh

>Zaha
Midfielder this season, worth the gamble.
>Pogba
With VAR coming to Engurland this season I'm hoping for more penalties, and I think Poobag will be the one who takes them if possible.

This year, im not going for private leagues, nor meme leagues, im going for week awards.

RMT

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (874x654, 167K)

Pogba -> Fraser
Kane -> Wilson
Bernardo -> Sterling
King -> Jota because you dont want triple BOU

Please help been tinkering for so long. I know greenwood probably won't play

Attached: Beastmode.jpg (720x1164, 432K)

>sissoko

>sissoko

Fixed

Attached: Team50.jpg (718x1099, 423K)

How expensive will Dybala be

10mil

Anyone else tempted to triple cap Salah?

Of course

who will start in goal for bournemouth?

me

Dendoncker will play and contribute, drop Kelly who may not play.

Is he even starting?

We'll find out at the community shield (Sunday). Salah was back in training yesterday aswell.

First time I'm playing this. Feel I'm about a million short. Any help would be appreciated

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-31 12-15-07.png (1718x1710, 475K)

You don't need two expensive strikers. Drop one of them for a 6-8m player and invest the cash in a second premium midfielder alongside Sterling. B

Thanks m880

Norwich is going to win due to Teemu Pukki :DDD

Finnish player!

If you’re still making them senpai, I’d love a Ginyu Force crest

r8 pls. I have 0.5m in the bank, wondering whether to upgrade someone or keep it in the bank for transfers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (878x859, 199K)

Am i retarded?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 6.37.01 pm.png (706x687, 166K)

How does this look?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-31 14-10-34.png (1710x1736, 462K)

Who is going to be in goal for Burnley now Heaton is leaving and Pope hurt himself?

*solves*

Attached: fpl 4.png (894x935, 219K)

I would recommend replacing David Luiz with literally anyone else.

>solves
>has walker

FPL? Completed it, m8

Attached: fpl1920.jpg (613x580, 95K)

ebin reddit! 0/10 btw

Go pay your scout subscription and stop seething

Reckon ManCity will make the three peat?

Attached: 039D34C7-740C-49BD-BCBC-607F6E400221.jpg (1225x1873, 1.52M)

How will this team do?

Attached: gw1_2019.jpg (785x822, 138K)

Not sure how I feel about having Bernado Silva, always a chance he will be benched.

Definitely. Liverpool overperformed.

>cathcart
Why?

goalscoring CB who rarely gets booked. Not many good 4.5 options this year. Watford are a decent team, but like West Ham, can't keep a clean sheet to save their life.

people see the bright green vs BHA at home 2 rating so they get tricked into picking some shitty centerback in a desperate hope of getting a clean sheet because their squads are overloaded and mismanaged

who is a better option than walker if i hav van dijk and robertson?

Zinchenko, m8. Reckon he's not a meme

do you really think he'll start regularly this seasono?

>dony want triple BOU
Get a load of this faggot

No way Mendy's knees do not explode

mendy will get injured in the first game he plays

They’ve signed a LB from PSV as well.

yeah but he isnt looking too good, zinchenko is way better

Angelino is entirely 3rd choice in the same way Delph was, only he's a worse player and can't also play DM.

MOGGED

Attached: 64CEFE09-57CB-44F6-B6BE-4A7A73EE003A.jpg (1489x1532, 356K)

For who though? He's better and preferred by pep to mahrez

THIS IS SOLVED FPL YOU NIGGERS. SUCK MY DICK GIVE ME FIFA 20 AND A PS4 ALREADY

Attached: FPL SOLVED FOR ALL TIME.png (895x780, 173K)

r8 me
Taking a chance on moura that he continues his end of season and pre season form, and spurs' first 9 games are decent overall. Burnley fans reckon pope will start but apparently he's got some minor groin issue so might have to make a change

Attached: 873E0469-A484-46EA-A044-D46200A48A05.png (1125x2436, 3.51M)

£146m?

>alisson
SELL

>Pulisic goal and assist
>Barkley on pens
Don't do this

2 goals against austrian farmers

>3-0 Pulisic from Barkley
please do not do this

Attached: how stupid is this.jpg (586x451, 41K)

lads, just took a -12 to get Pulisic on my team. Did I dun goofed?

Where on earth is the budget

>begovic
>aaron (norwhich)
>pukki
>Bernardo (brighton)
6.5 left
i have a strong feeling liverpool are going to regress. But to have so few top 6 players seems really stupid.

Use your entire budget. Don't have 6.5m left.

Half your team will end up sidelined due to injury.

best team itt

You over-invested into premium players. It ain't worth it when you have to field the likes of Choudhury and Capoue.

>xhaka
>doucoure
ayy lmao

Not bad for an off-meta team, but I don't think it's worth risking so many differential picks. Having one or two of Lanzini, Bernardo, Wan-Bissaka, and Magure isn't bad, but having all of them will backfire.

>Sharp
This guy won't play every game. Sheffield have already signed Mousset from Bournemouth and they are looking to sign McBurnie for a record fee, so that's 2 names on the teamsheet that will compete with Sharp.

What about my team, lad?

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-134935~2.png (720x793, 460K)

Looks decent. I don't know what to make of Trossard yet though, but I believe he is on some set pieces and should be very attacking. He may be good value, but it's hard to say until we see him play in the prem. Jota looked great at the end of last season, but be aware that he may get exhausted by the EL and this may affect his FPL potential.

Very

>Zinchenko niggas forgetting pep rotates just to piss off fpl players

Yeah I'm not so sure about Trossard but Brighton's fixtures look good enough that I think he may be worth a punt

Can't rotate if there's no other fit players in that position

Quite literally Angelino

Thoughts on this team? Really struggling this year...

Attached: FPL310719.png (794x867, 187K)

Why would he rotate his best left back who was a fundamental part of their title winning run last season? Angelino is nowhere near proven enough to challenge for the spot yet.

Brooks is out for 3 months btw

Trossard is this year’s Knockaert

400 IQ team checking in

Attached: Whyyes.jpg (1440x2172, 1.16M)

>no awb

Thoughts?

Attached: 7568DD5E-6355-4CB6-9481-C19458C846AE.jpg (640x828, 369K)

Knockaert wishes he was playing in a front 3 and not a 4-4-1-1 hoofing it to Glenn Murray.

>Jorginho
>Moutinho
I like the look of Auba
Get rid od Alisson and get Robertson in

thoughts on Trezeguet @ Villa lads

also why is everyone picking Robertson over TAA who will get on most set pieces

Cheaper

They are both absolutley essential. They will be in the assists, clean sheets and goals all year

no he isnt

this mans living in 2020

What happened?

Gave up a pen 3 minutes into his first preseason friendly.

>tfw change my team completely each day
>it becomes shittier every time

Attached: fplel.png (675x581, 137K)

If any of you guys have Telegram and want a group to discuss FPL & football, go to t.me/rFantasyPL

Attached: fpl.png (512x186, 9K)

what formation are you even running with that?
3-4-3? If so, why are you putting money into Lascelles? Drop him down to kelly and bump holebas up to another 5.5 defender

Moutinho seems like a shit player to have to play every week but i mean with only 5.5 it's hard to say

i'd probably drop alisson down to ryan and play a 7m midfielder

I'd go Alisson to Pickford and Moutinho to Barkley.

Holebas is a weird pick too imo, too many yellow cards. I'd move him to Diop and use the extra 0.5m elsewhere

Who do I replace Brooks with?

unironically Barkley

Barkley train boys, let's have it.

lmao liverpool will finish 4th this season

Reminder that Ross Barkley fell in value more than any other player throughout last season (from 6.0 to 5.0)

Capoue plays all the time for a decent team, chips in with a few goals too. This is Choudray’s breakthrough season. Brenny has already played him a few times .

tbf he had a guy called Eden Hazard who was in front of him so barely got any proper game time, and he was being played out of position by a manager who had no idea what to do with him and instilled zero confidence

I'm not going to say he'll end up a good pick, but there are positive signs that he has potential to change it around this season. As far as that budget goes (6 and under), he's surely up there as one of the best. Would still rather than 0.5m for Perez though

Ped?

Attached: FPL.png (701x546, 144K)

Wolves will struggle, small squad + Europa league
Giroud won't play
Newcastle will be trash
Salah won't play for a few weeks

Otherwise good team

Liverpool are comfortably better than every team other than City

My team last year was immaculate, I always pick gems since I have a good eye for talent. I really want Grealish since he'll have more numbers to be fair and when McBurnie does go to Sheffield he'll be an absolute bargain guaranteed. Other than that I might be set

Attached: FPL.png (617x637, 134K)

>not triple captaining Origi GW1
it's like you guys don't want to do well in this

Ross B. from Chelsea FC

>arse defence
Yeah some eye for talent you got there mate

why wont salah play?

Because it's ramadan

your team sucks ass

>Leno/hart
If you didn't do this I would've fallen for it

they might get better if they sign that LB from celtic and a CB

If Peacock-Farrell goes to burnley he will be good for save points.

Would be hilarious if Salah didn't play the first few game.

Who will Chelsea start as ST?

Will probably make some more changes on the back of new transfers over the next week, but how is this for a provisional team?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-110707.png (1080x1920, 403K)

Here’s the templ8 m8

Attached: ACC3A25A-4A9B-45DC-B128-B8D68B580AF5.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

>Jorginho
sorry m8 that train crashed before it even got started, everyone is on Barklel now

This is it, the final draft.

Attached: 1543872503606.png (776x941, 243K)

Is Crest man here?

Is there any way of saving players in a watchlist? Or else will have to make a notepad file like an autist

Fantasy Football Fix app. You can save (a limited amount of) players on a watchlist and it records their price fluctuations as well

Yes, click "add to watchlist"

name a flaw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 9.39.29 pm.png (709x620, 164K)

That’s shitty Watford kit

He is on the bench

meant for

Barklel or McGinniesta?

>everyone sleeping on foden

Worth keeping an eye on, but I can't see him getting much more than 20 minutes here and there with the occasional full game against worse teams.

Made some changes, can't wait for Mane to be confirmed fit so I can DUMP Salad

Attached: IMG_20190801_141545.png (720x868, 213K)

Looks like Gunn is starting for Soton this season. Will definitely be the best 4.5 GK if that’s the case

>Trusting an Everton defence under Silva not to ship goals
>Thinking Jimenez will be able to repeat his first-season feat
>Having King and Deulofeu as your back-up strikers when they don't get many goals nor assists

I don't mind your defence or midfield though. I'd possibly get rid of Tielemans (great player but don't think that will be reflected too highly in terms of FPL points) and maybe Ake too (5.0 a bit of a luxury for a Bournemoth defender). Replace with cheaper players, and use the money to upgrade King to Wilson who, if fit, should be very important for Bournemoth's run of relatively easy games at the start of the season.

Meant to reply to

Manchester United Insider here, lads. Keep 8.5-9 open at the front, all in going to say.

Dybalel will be horrible for FPL

Refuse to have any Watford players in my team solely due to the fact that their kit is so ugly.

thanks for the advice

Never mentioned Dybala. Somebody potentially bigger. Dybala won't be joining United, the whole thing was a sham by Juventus to prevent Inter from signing Lukaku in time.

bruno?

I don't think some yank on an anyomous japanese imageboard is actually a united insider lad, don't put too much faith in what he says

Dembele

I know, just wanted to see what he'd say

What is everyones thoughts on guendouzi, richarlison and moise kean (when he gets added)?

bust, good player, "italian" iheanacho

>Guendouzi
Useless. Is the more defensive man in the pivot with Xhaka (and now Ceballos). Rotated with Torreira. No goal/assist threat. Gets booked constantly. Constant threat of 1 pointers off the bench.

>Richarlison
A good player who only has low ownership because he's not fully integrated in the team yet because he was playing in the Copa. If he starts in the last preseason friendly, he'll be a solid player. Will be back on the wing if Kean signs but he's always scored more points AT LW anyway. But Siggy is on penalties and right footed free kicks for the same price, so might not be the best choice.

>Kean
Might miss the first week or two due to lack of match fitness but will be nailed once he's fit. There's a few issues with Kean mostly about the fact he's not great in the air or particularly strong when Everton were 2nd in the league last year for setpieces, 3rd for headed shots and 3rd for offensive aerials won. They might change their playstyle to adapt to him. DCL was actually really good to end the season for them because he's pretty commanding in the air. Digne loves to cross, Richarlison doesn't create and Bernard sits too deep, so Kean might have service issues. Wait a few weeks and see.

Who is a better 4.5 midfielder for my bench?

Hayden, Dendoncker, Stephens

As a Watford resident I fully agree. Time to revert to the classic gold & red imo, and bin the insecticide yellow

The only one who is 100% nailed is Isaac Hayden. He's started every preseason game. But he's been playing behind Shelvey and Longstaff in a 4-1-4-1.

Dedoncker is the only one with goal threat. He gets in the box for setpieces and roams more than Moutinho. His minutes are at risk from Europa Legaue rotation, and the fact that Neves and Moutinho are nailed so if Wolves start playing 3-4-3 again, he'll be the one that's dropped.

Hamza Choudhury played Leicester's last 4 games of the season under Brenny and started their last friendly, but is likely 2nd choice to Mendy when fit.

Jack Colback is 2nd choice to Sean Longstaff so far under Bruce so if he does get sold to United he'll be playing in a CM pairing with Shelvey with Hayden behind for Newcastle.

Douglas Luiz will probably replace Hourihane at Villa in a mid with Grealish and McGinniesta. Minimal FPL potential. But might get 2 points a game. Hayden is better for that though.

Letiner has been playing a ton and getting a ton of assists in the preseason for Norwich. Mostly because Tettey was injured. Their mid is likely to be
Hernandez Stiepermann Buendia
---------------Vranic Tettey
Vranic can play on the left and might free up room for Leitner based on preseason form or Trybull based on starting last season. But that's unlikely and not worth the risk.

Dale Stephens is Dale Stephens. 2 points every game. You'll be lucky if he gets you a single bonus point, let alone goal or assist.

>sterling
nahh pep roulette
>kdb
injury prone and playing too deep + pep roulette
>Salah
overrated, two seasons wonder
>Kane
in august loooool
>ross barkley
OH YES A PROVEN FPL ASSET #ESSENTIAL

this is the post

you'll panic when Kane becomes essential

that will only happen later in the season tho, I remade the team with money to spare to buy him later

Redpill me on the Burnley keeper situation. Heaton is out of the picture now, but will it be Pope or Hart?

Are people seriously picking Ake?
Top kek

Based buying Kane in early October poster

/Start with Aguero and swap to Kane when he starts hitting big trouble free because he's 1m less/ chads WW@.

No, start with Kane as he has better fixtures

adding this pepe character to my /essential/ list

Aguero hauls against literally anyone, the absolute mad man. He always bags a hat trick early in the season too.

Hello fellas, recommend me a 5.5 mid, kind regards.

Attached: Colin Farrell of in bruges fame.jpg (768x432, 30K)

McGinn

A friend of mine is on the first-team staff for Wolves, I've just texted him to ask Nuno if Dendoncker will start regularly. Will let you know the response

Cheers pal x

Robinson

How much will they set Pepe as? 10m?

He says "Yeah". Had hoped for slightly more information, but I guess it's clear enough

Probably not more than Lacazette

Is it a good idea to put 4 in the back? I want to avoid risks early on and full backs such as Robertson, Arnold, Laporte, Digne etc seem to be a good choice to accumulate points

8.5 probably

Too many people sleeping on Southampton players
This isn't a season and a half anymore. Southampton are good now under Hasenhüttl

Why do so many people pick Zaha every year? He is the most average player going.

They have pretty horrible fixtures until around December but Ings/Adams are definitely on my radar for after they clear up

They have minimal clean sheet potential and Adams and Redmond are the only viable options. They rotate well in their first 6 games but after that it's a bit dead. Feel people overrating Burnley and Bournemouth is why nobody's picking Soton players. I'm doing Greenwood to Adams if United sign Dybala and there's 0% chance Greenwood gets minutes anymore.

>Fullbacks
>Laporte
>He's also injured

Brooks injured long term la

because he's the GOAT

Team has changed a lot since then my fren

Only a small knock. Is only in doubt for the community shield. He'll be fine for the first game of the season.

Newcastle's best form last year was with the midfield pairing of longstaff and hayden too. Has been an issue about him wanting to leave to be closer to family down south, but nobody has bid for him so looks like he's staying. Can also confirm shelvey and ki are ahead of colback in the pecking order. hayden is a solid 2-pointer but he has virtually nil goal threat tbqh, like the rest of the toon squad
>t. toonfan

1000% pope. He just signed a new contract, plus he benefits from not being joe hart

Going with the flavour of the month - copy this and thank me later.

Attached: fotm.png (786x827, 194K)

imgur.com/a/h0LiB0X

that's right janny, you cant stop me from posting pic

pls rate

Would recommend changing your font

0/10

Attached: Untitled.png (739x661, 12K)

it wont upload AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stiepermman

m8 I'm already tripling on them, Gunn or Bednarek, >redmond, and Ings/Adams

>>t. toonfan
t.Dubravka

Jimenez or Cutrone?

Aguero mate

I have 14mil left and I need 2 forwards

Definitely Aguero and a 2.0

Cutrone doesn't score, he's dogshit lmao

will matrial and gomez be starters?

Matip has been playing alongside Van Dijk for most of pre-season so Gomez probably won't be a starter at the beginning of the season

Martial will 100%.

>Burnley signed a keeper
ffs

he was Leeds' backup keeper I don't think he's going to be threatening Pope any time soon

To be fair Leeds first choice keeper would get into Burnley's team. Although he is still one for the future I'm sure.

Mates are doing a winner takes all on Sky. Never played Sky before, but thoughts on this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (710x724, 165K)

Hourihane and Alonso might not be first choice this season

I've only gone and solved fpl la's

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-215927.png (1080x1920, 921K)

>double liverpoo defence
>1 city player
>not a single city defence (should be doubling up)
what are you doing you retard

Roberts plays for Swansea in the Championship mate. Can't see him scoring many points when he's not even in the league. You might want to get a liverpool defender instead.

Pep roulette is the most depressing thing that can happen to an fpl manager

Klopp too

Please help, new to ff.

Attached: 20190801_221938.jpg (1080x1561, 529K)

Albrighton

Moutinho

Great team actually, only problem is lack of depth

Thank you, what changes would help in your opinion?

Neves is the only real weak link there. Chilwell to a 4.5 defender or Laporte to Zinchenko and then Neves to Perez/Tielemans might get you more points

Jimenez is probably a better option than Jota
I would remove De Bruyne and put Bernardo Silva instead

De Bruyne has way more potential than Silva IMO, he got around 200 points in both of his last 2 full seasons whereas Bernardo only got 150 last year playing a similar number of minutes

Thoughts?

Attached: 3FAF405B-044E-4629-BFBC-BB177FE005DC.jpg (750x927, 195K)

>coleman
For what purpose?

you must be new huh
anyway, nice digits my man

not in love with it. forwards in particular aren't as enticing this year, probably going to play 4-4-2

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 9.47.42 PM.png (1316x1132, 439K)

So this will be the last change I make to my team up until Bournemouth vs City. Fpl has well and truly activated my autism

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-024942.jpg (1080x2160, 578K)

Everton looks dogshit

Very solid and not a template, could do well.
Krul or Ryan to a 4.0, holebas to ferminia or Cathcart and then upgrade mcgoldrick to a 6.5. Digne may also be better value than pereira.

Jiminez + moutinho
Or
Jota + maddison (Open to other 7 mil suggestions)

Unsure about Mount, looked good in preseason but will he get enough playtime

Attached: 02D392EC-3B57-409C-966F-58203BBD0A3D.jpg (574x711, 90K)

Mane will miss first couple games

This feels lopsided

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 483K)

Get rid of Ederson for someone cheaper, nothing more disappointing than your premium keeper conceding a silly goal, they don't ever get save points either.

Get moutinho in for neves, moutinho gets more assists & neves gets more yellow cards

>Pepe 9.5
howling at fpl admins

No fun allowed user

>same price as KDB
>Half of Pepe's goal were pens last year

>Mendy's back in training
lads

Don't care, Laporte only Man City defender worth aving

YEAH PENS THAT HE WON
BECAUSE HE WAS FOULED
IN THE BOX
A GOAL SCORING OPPERTUNITY

Imagine if Zaha took pens and not Milivojevic
Grats if you sign Pepe, who's just a premium Zaha.