AEW Announce "Blood & Guts" Match

>During AEW Revolution, a trailer played for the March 25 Dynamite hyping it up as “Blood & Guts” and very much hinting at a WarGames-esque match.
>When asked about the prospect of a WarGames match, Tony Khan said:

>“We’re not using that term, we’ll never use that term, and you’ll never see me use that expression. The expression we’re using for this match is ‘Blood and Guts’, and it’s a great phrase because it’s a very serious match, it’s everything to us, and it’s like our heart and soul struggle, but it’s also a metaphor or microcosm of our company in that it’s both a very serious thing and we take the wrestling, it’s wrestling-centric, but also we’re having fun with it.

>“It’s a Blood and Guts match, and it’s going to be awesome, it’s gonna be in Newark on the 25th [March], and I think it’s gonna be awesome and it’s gonna be a great show. We’ve got a great crowd coming for that, it’s a big sold out show.”

Sounds gay. Thoughts?

Attached: 3485897-dek.png (1268x712, 508K)

is that the company that has a man champion in women division?

Blood & Guts: The Match Beyond

Wrestling wasn't fun before AEW.

he's a heel, you're not supposed to like it

Its called blood and guts because their fans all have self inflicted wounds pissing out blood and internal organs

Attached: 1490712111367.png (588x576, 385K)

Is blood and guts a reference to gender transition surgery?

The big question is why do Blood and Guts in NJ? The building is already sold out

>Inner Circle vs The Elite
>Sammy Guevara does everything in his power to bump like a boss and make everyone else look like dimes
>Dies for his sins from an overly-choreographed high spot
>Nobody cares two weeks later

I'll pass

No that’s raw

Fuck this shit Tony big dimes promised a European Date

you're thinking of WWE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Sounds based

>Hotshotting: The Match

I was watching the show with friends last night and one of them went out of his way to pay extra attention to the Nyla match and when another friend who doesn't watch that much asked if Nyla was trans, this guy said "Is she? Hard to tell" not sarcastically btw, as if he didn't know. It was the most cringe shit I've ever seen in real life.

This meme is getting overplayed now.

>if i dont like it its a meme!

>but it’s also a metaphor or microcosm of our company in that it’s both a very serious thing and we take the wrestling,
jesus Christ why is he so insufferable

"Blood & guts" is a play on a phrase Vince McMahon used when referring to AEW during an earnings call last year. When asked about WWE having more competition, McMahon said that he hopes that AEW doesn't continue "the blood and guts and gory things that they have been doing."

>hotshotting your complaint about the word "hotshotting"
cringe

>said for mutiple months describing matchmaking
>not a meme

>"Blood & guts" is a play on a phrase Vince McMahon used when referring to AEW during an earnings call last year
How does he do it bros? How does Vince get to live rent-free in Cody's head?

Attached: 1474328210404.jpg (600x600, 115K)

Hotdogs & Hotshots:The Company

Okay now you are just killing the words usage.