WOR: Early buyrate numbers said to be "disappointing"

Attached: b4284b26e550ceb417c1ac7254302a3a_crop_exact.jpg (800x533, 98K)

Let me know when someone reliable like Brad Shephard confirms it

Because all their fans are either poorfags or people smart enough to know the Khan's don't need your $50. Even Tommy Dreamer got a clue and pirated it.

Fake news E-Drone

Attached: images (46).jpg (738x416, 31K)

OH NO NO NO NO DID WE GET TOO COCKY ELITE "CHADS"? I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!

Maybe it's because their fans aren't 50 year old boomers and have never bought a PPV because no one has done that for the last 10 years.

>making shit up
for what purpose?

The demo's are at what, 40 years old as an average? Not a good point on your part.

I used a vpn and bought the fite stream for 20. I've heard of pricing for different reasons but it's pretty ridiculous they're making American audience pay more than double just because.
I would have probably just tried to stream for free if I had to pay 50 but 20 is a decent price point and last time I tried to stream AEW for free there were a lot of issues with streams getting taken down.

can confirm this isn't headcanon, its actual canon.

Yea Forums in general really

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Hahahahaha!

APW fails again!!!!

>expecting anyone in 2020 to pay that much for a single show, especially when WWE has you pay $10 with their network
$20 is pushing it but $50 is ludicrous.

Don't put CHAD in quotes dumbass. Are you gonna put a /s after posts too?

Should set all these early PPVs 20 to 30 bucks max big dimes Tony is getting to greedy too early

What the fuck is WOR?

You know this is a shitpost thread right?

It is a legit point though. You can hardly sell PPV at that price any more. Even a big boxing match didn't sell well with that kind of price tag.

Except full gear did it in November. The network is all but confirmed dead with WWE trying to sell PPVs to ESPN+

RAW is WOR

The fuck you on about? Big MMA and boxing matches do huge numbers at way higher buy rates.

Mayweather and MacGregor PPV numbers disagree with you.

Wilder vs Fury didn't hit 1M though.

IT'S OVER!

Attached: reset.gif (540x304, 157K)

Kek! I love seeing All Petite fail again.

1.2M with digital buys which makes it the best-selling heavyweight match in history that didn't have either Tyson or Holyfield.

Doubtful. He suggested about 80k buys last week because of the lack of a UK provider

Wilder is zero dimes.

Most mildly intelligent people nowadays have ways to watch it for free.

Why bother paying when anything worth watching just ends up on dailymotion within 24 hours anyways?

I found a good stream. Just gotta know where to look

>watching in 720p