What is it about Liverpool?

What is it about Liverpool?

Attached: CdJJdRYWEAAjHB1.jpg (1200x1520, 1.82M)

It is always our year la'

They now have greatest team of all time. No team in the history of football can beat them over two legs.

Magical team

>our

their bench is really thin
two injuries and they lose six games in a row

That Liverpool Feel, la'

zero premier league titles

Current man city
Pep's Barca
MSN barca
Mou's Real madrid(and any version of them from that point until CR7 left)
Treble winning Bayern.

All of these can convincingly beat them.

Poo in loo logic, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 879.jpg (500x350, 22K)

Nobody asked for your opinion la luz extinguido.

he did specify "over two legs" which thus far has proven to be true

100-4.

I cant take poop serious

>current man city
They got their ass beaten in the 2017-2018 CL, when Liverpool was slightly more disbalanced

I think Liverpool was playing much better that year though, at least in the CL. I fucking hate Napoli and Barshitlona for fucking up their chances to knock them out this year.

A lot of drivel gets posted on Yea Forums but this tops the lot

soul
soulless

this. they were so likable back then. now they are easily the most soulless unlikable liverpool in memory.

Is they signed Harry Kane they would be the greatest team in the history of football. Come at me.

That's only because they are winning

Yeah, bet u still use a flip phone because muh soul. Fuck off retard, things change.

>wwaaaaaa they are winning so I don't like them anymore.

Torres and Xabi Alonso were likable. The current players aren't likable at all.

>lose
>make of fun of them because they are chokers
>win
>complain because they are unlikable

>that ABL feel

What makes you think my comment wasn't talking about beating them over two legs?

I mean think for a moment. If it was just for a single match why would I be talking about the best teams as even current Dortmund were capable of besting them.

Couldn't do jackshit to city this year.

Sevilla always does

The most likeable english players are with liverpool

Attached: Adelaide-United-v-Liverpool-FC.jpg (615x409, 41K)

>not liking Alisson Becker, the handsome yet nice guy that is the best goalkeeper in the world
>not liking Man Mountain van Dijk, who is a skilled and clean player, the best center back of the last years.
>not liking Trent Alexander Arnold, who is living the dream of winning trophies for his boyhood club
>not liking Andy Robbo, a literal who that was given the chance of his life and took it to become the best left back of the world
>not liking James Milner, the elegant and experienced PL legend
>not liking Jordan Henderson, who became a European Cup lifting captain after years of criticisim, proving he is worthy of being one
>not liking the smiling yet skilled dutch player, Gini Wijnaldum
>not linking the egyptian king, Mo Salah, who not only is one of the best PL players of recent times, he is also destroying cultural and religious barriers between the west and east
>not liking Bobby Firmino, the underrated and skilled Brazilian
>not liking Sadio Mane, the silent and incredibly skilled african PL top scoring player