North West: 60 (SIXTY) combined football league titles

>North West: 60 (SIXTY) combined football league titles
>London: 21 (TWENTY-ONE) combined football league titles

Why is it that this region is so poor and irrelevant, yet historically has dominated football?

Attached: north-west-map.gif (350x410, 22K)

the south is full of soft fairy players from london and the home counties like bamford. the north west is full of chads who had to dominate to survive in the harsh environment, coupled with taking scottish bulls on board the weak southern boys couldnt compete

the north dominates sports as a whole, as well as culture, language, countryside and previously industry before the poshos down south sperged out
the south has endless politicians (read: cunts) and that's it

souf spends all there time worrying about money and if they get accused of noncery
norfchads contribute to sport music industry and culture in general

>poor and irrelevant
>good at football
woah

>culture
The Beatles, Oasis. Other than that, culture and pop culture is all down south. To the extent that for foreigners, "British" is synonymous with "southern English and Londoner"

>language
You can't even speak English properly.

>countryside
Have you been to Devon, the south coast, rural Oxfordshire, etc?

>industry
All gone.

the worst thing about the south is the rocks
they have absolutely shit-tier rocks. like even if the rest of their countryside was decent (it isn't) their rocks are the most soulless nothing hunks of grey shite i've ever seen

What about us bros

Attached: 156763421.png (680x581, 182K)

That's a pretty rockist argument.

why are poor people good at povertyball?

their weak soft water has no minerals in it so they grow up to be scrawny manlets

Historically there’s literally been nothing up north for people to do except watch football. It’s a fucking shithole.

not rockist just don't like em

thank you based limerock.
i think the accent has something to do with it. if someone has one of those queenie accents from surrey or kent you immediately know theyre beta and so do they

Scrawny manlets dominate football though.

Manchester alone has produced more good bands than the whole of the US.

What about cockneys?

Morrisey is from lancashire.

>Northwest

Fuck off, it's Merseyside and Manchester. Rest of the country is shit at everything.

>tp
>tf
You don't know what you're talking about, lad.

Cumbria isn’t the same as merseyside and greater manchester. It’s like two different planets

Well there was basically only 1 southern club in the football league (Arsenal) for like the first 20 years of professional football. Also the FA were very strict about not allowing clubs into the football league if it would make other teams weaker in the north, yet they were fine with letting in about 20 London clubs who all had to fight over the same players to sign, they absolutely knew what they were doing and wanted to make sure the south didn't shit all over the north like every other aspect in life.

imagine actually being northern haha bet you say champion and nowt

>midlands

Attached: 1564163433071.png (327x316, 208K)

nowt wrong with regional colloquialisms, better than speaking a Jamaican patois hybrid English like they do in't south

imagine saying splendid and stupendous

Imagine sounding like you take it up the arse.

Southern poofta.

>norf
>not scotland
explain this little englanders

>ywn grow up in the Cotswolds
hold me bros, all I want is to leave the shithole that is SoCal for the beauty of rural England

U SAY BEATLES-I SAY ROLLING STONES

U SAY OASIS-I SAY LED ZEPPLIN

U SAY JOY DIVISION-I SAY PINK FLOYD

U SAY THE SMITHS-I SAY THE CURE

U SAY STONE ROSES-I SAY THE CLASH

92% of brainded norf scum think there music is best. if U are part of the 8%that listens to proper SOUF ROCK music, copy and paste this message to 5 other videos. DONT! LET! THE! SPIRIT! OF! THE! SOUF! DIE!

Cotswolds house prices are probably worse than Manhattan or Hollywood

have sex

Once you hit the tweed it's like being in the South again culturally

At first I thought it was a pic of Britain moved into the Baltic Sea.

bring back the real lancashire

>literal binmen of the country
More based than Souf at least.

Middulers haven't turned self pity into an industry like norfmen despite facing similar adversity, so they don't get much attention.

harder than your little limpwrist puff rocks

All the better bands are on the right

ate norf me
only place in norf worf anyfin is cumberlund cos they make the sosig for me brekky

that's the point, my southern ally

Attached: 9810616890809840.jpg (500x375, 98K)

i'm from cheshire and i would prefer it if you didn't lump us in with the subhumans that live north of the ship canal but the south of the lune.

I'm from Cheshire and I say fuck off down south you fag

Cumbria and Cheshire; which teams are good there?

We don't really have a good team in Cheshire, Crewe is probably the best one

based 2000s forum siggy poster