youtube.com/watch?v=kdeLlhA103I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when was everton so good?

>pre VAR football

>leeds

disregarded

>no forest

disregarded

Hope SAF gets to see liverpool get back on the perch and Klopp break every record he set.

they just lucked out getting one of the best managers ever. Straight back to being a second division side after he left.

>A team with two European Cups is worse than West Ham, who have never ever been champions of England
Pathetic

I don't disagree with you but the table is showing top flight points.
Forest with Brian Clough >> West Ham
Forest without Brian Clough < West Ham

I kinda thought Nottingham Forest would be there...

they were constantly top 8 in the last 200 years while everyone else had shittier seasons

>pre VAR football

>only won the league title once
OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

WBA made it.

Attached: 1538719144847.png (1210x1190, 116K)

And they won two European Cups. If you're not a Manchester United, Liverpool, Aston Villa or Chelsea fan you have no right to mock them

If you're either an Arsenal or Tottenham fan then just kill yourself, my man

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd much prefer all the premier league titles, fa cups and being a top club for more than a century than two european cups beating shit estonian league winners

They were a top team in the 1980's and probably would have won the European Cup if English clubs weren't b&

>people literally think having a good manager for 3 seasons is the same as 125 years of league history

For me it's Aston Villa

>West Ham
>-385 GD
Honestly how are West Ham even allowed to exist?

They would not have defeated Porto, PSV or Milan. Maybe they could have defeated Steaua, but meme power could have defeat them

>Andelect
>Omonia
>Munich
>Steau
>Barcelona
That would have been their route to the trophy

>Man City have climbed that high
Soulless

Played more than chelsea or spurs

They were a fantastic team in the 80s and would probably have won a European Cup, but Liverpool murdered 135 people and got everyone banned. They regularly celebrate the fact their killing prevented their local rivals from winning European trophies.

>Sunderland
nope
youtube.com/watch?v=kdeLlhA103I