Meltzer: AEW tag match was the GOAT American tag match, may have been the GOAT tag match period

Also called it match of the year and said the only match that came close was Okada/Naito

Attached: F6C48099-F13F-402B-B330-5B68C1C686F9.jpg (739x415, 38K)

Inb4 E Drones start seething

>All of Dave's friends and sources of info are in the match
>Calls it one of the best matches ever
What a fucking shill.

Pottery:

the match had way too much focus on workrate crap, too many false finishes, and went on about 8 minutes too long imo. the storytelling in the build, during the match, and after was absolute kino though so it made the match extremely enjoyable but far from the best ever. i haven't watched nxt in idk how long but this was worse than anything DIY or the revival were doing from a purely in-ring standpoint but nxt never had this level of character and soul either

He's right you know

>Okada/Naito
Didn't he rate Okada vs Ibushit and Ospreay vs Hiromu higher? Did he got bullied to finally admit that Okada vs Naito was better?

He’s right. Legit one of the best matches I’ve seen for a storytelling standpoint.

Pretty sure he said he missed a lot of that match due to where he was sitting.

>just as good as Okada/Naito
What did he mean by this?

First AEW match I've ever watched, likely match of the decade

I love how this match is going to expose a lot of people for being hypocritical brainlets.

>I don’t like workrate, I want muh storytelling

This match was pure storytelling and done better than almost any other match I’ve seen.

terrific headcanon

Okada/Naito > Tana/Jericho > Hiromu/Lee > Okada/Ibushi > Naito/Jay > Ospreay/ZSJ > Okada/Taichi

e-Drones think storytelling is when Maggle is fake-shouting exposition

i don't get it. it's the same as all the other young bucks tag team matches. why are people overreacting so hard to this one?

Bucks vs Kenny and Hangman >>>>>>> than all those matches

>i don't get it. it's the same as all the other young bucks tag team matches
It literally wasn’t.

Kenny kicking out at one from the golden v trigger was more memorable than most of Wrestlekingdom

link now.

yes it was, especially the ones where they fight the other elite guys and get all angsty about doing violent moves on each other.

>Tana/Jericho
moty

Attached: jan57.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Hi Seth,
You think you can just get yourself a set of twins and a tag partner and be me?
See if you can have the greatest tag team match of all time.

Attached: ea7a246b49598e1f03f4accd04a1881c---life--shades.jpg (474x460, 20K)

Attached: 1582837584376.jpg (230x240, 21K)

>match of the year and said the only match that came close was Okada/Naito
lol

It also had far too many false finishes which killed it, IMO. Storytelling in the buildup and before/after the match was excellent though. It's a mixed bag but hard to call best match with finisher spam.

it had a lot of story going on in it but it was overshadowed by the retarded number of spots in it

i dont watch aew so i dont care lol

Welcome to the elitechad fraternity, bro

>February 29th
>MOTY

i agree with dave
i hope we get page/omega vs kota/tana

Literally can't stop thinking about e-chads

>Too many false finishes
Fuck off and watch a 3 minute Goldberg match then shit for brains. In a tag match you expect the tagged out partner to break up pins. The one actual finisher kicked out of, the buckshot vtrigger combo, had omega unable to properly effect a pin due to his injured shoulder.

>it's ok if we drop nuclar bombs on each other for 30 minutes, kick out and no sell them because they are not our finishers

I knew it that Meltzer would cum himself over that match but no way it was better than Okada vs Naito.

New car smell

Nobody will give two shits about the match next week.

Wont go that far. But this made him feel like a megastar for sure

It's important to think of the needy user

t.didn't watch WK
It's not even the most memorable spot of that match. People will remember Drunkman hitting the OWA not Kenny kicking out at one.

Did you even watch it

Everyone is talking about the kickout at one not really the OWA since it didnt win him the match

Your headcanon isn't "everyone"

Okada/Taichi was shit

What a pleb.

>Fuck off and watch a 3 minute Goldberg match then shit for brains
Calling people "shit for brains" doesn't work when AEW is low IQ fast food wrestling and this match epitomizes that.

>This match was pure storytelling
*Pure spoon-feeding.

The E-Lite's manner of story-telling isn't much different. They basically have to turn into the camera and start screeching for their brainlet marks.

What a goomba. More kickouts =/= better

Based

>3 northern lights on the ramp
>a spike on the ram
>the table stop
>the poisonrana from the top turnbuckle
did you?

it was the most meltzer bait match imaginable and everything he has taught his clapping seal drone fanbase what he thinks wrestling should be

Reminder that there was only one finisher kickout.

And it only happened because Kenny’s shoulder gave out

>it's only overdone if there's only one finisher
>ignore the rest of the match where they throw exaggerated bullshit at eachother
Good cultist. Just consoom, don't think.

All those pins were broken up

>seething

literally laughing at you cultists

okada and naito have literally never had a good match together

is that the okada/naito match that he changed the score to after he got yelled at online yet people still act like star ratings mean anything other than existing as an avenue for him to praise the guys he likes?

Attached: no.png (1440x810, 588K)