Iniesta:"When I think about all I have won with Spain and Barcelona and all they great players I have played with - it...

Iniesta:"When I think about all I have won with Spain and Barcelona and all they great players I have played with - it is impossible for me to have any regrets," said Andres.

"Maybe one small regret is that I never got to play with Paul Scholes - but I was never going to leave Barcelona and he was never going to leave Manchester United."

Attached: 1564097080065s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8548999/Paul-Scholes-what-the-games-greats-have-said-about-him.html
mobile.twitter.com/bbcsport/status/333534400589492224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not a sport

le 38 year old prospect

This, but unironically.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm not the best player of alltime. Paul Scholes is."

Hirofumi Watanabe: "I'm not the best player of alltime. Iniesta is."

Attached: 248C5866-169E-49C5-BAAB-0CA58C978E46.jpg (300x372, 16K)

I think thats a Missi quote, fren.

Both Messi and Tsu said it

>"For me, it's Paul Scholes. He'll do ridiculous things in training like say, "You see that tree over there?" - it'll be 40 yards away - "I'm going to hit it". And he'll do it. Everyone at the club considers him the best."
- Rio Ferdinand, Manchester United teammate when asked who he considers the best player at United

Inspiring if true

>When you watch the game, you don't see Paul Scholes. But if you watch Paul Scholes, you see the game.

audible kek

>le fake quote man
For suuuureeee they studied paul scholes in la masia!

>fake quotes
cope

>Whenever I eat pizza de queso I remember that I will never be like Paul Scholes
-Messi

>If there is one man who could unite men, women and children of all creeds by sheer virtue of inspirational excellence, it is him. In a hundred years time when I am long forgotten, everybody will know the name Paul Scholes.
Nelson Mandela

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8548999/Paul-Scholes-what-the-games-greats-have-said-about-him.html

mobile.twitter.com/bbcsport/status/333534400589492224

>but I was never going to leave Barcelona
>goes on and leaves Barcelona

Wanted the solidarity of another balding manlet

>He'll do ridiculous things in training like say, "You see that tree over there?" - it'll be 40 yards away - "I'm going to hit it". And he'll do it.

the absolute madlad

>mfw i'd be happy just to be able to kick a ball 40 yards let alone aim it