Is riho currently the most successful joshi?

is riho currently the most successful joshi?

Attached: 88129720_143211667165584_5725173232139250725_n.jpg (1080x1350, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yk022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grats on your 300 post thread

No, it’s Asuka and Kairi because they’re actually holding titles right now.

In the USA? Thats probably still Asuka since she did go over Becky at her height at the previous Rumble. Riho is probably next in sheer success though and definitely had a better year

> drives a $150,000 Lexus in your path

Attached: kana-glasses02.jpg (300x198, 13K)

asuka,kairi, and io no longer wrestle in japan so they dont count

Lads I have a really unhealthy obsession with Riho.

I think about her everyday, multiple times a day. When I sleep I dream about her and sometimes even have nightmares about her. I’ve spent over $1,500 on Riho merchandise and am in the process of getting a loan so I can follow her around Japan.

Honestly she comes across as super attainable. I’m a decent looking white guy and I think I could really impress her. My only problem is that my dick is average at best and she’s probably going to be disappointed that it’s not bigger.

Does she have a boyfriend? Either way it doesn’t matter because I’m going to shoot my shot and I’ll fuck her whether she consents or not.

>Does she have a boyfriend?
sup

Attached: 1574000484856.jpg (588x794, 65K)

stop pretending

started off pure but then became lewd, 2/10

Based

You sound like a well-know discredited mentally ills poster on Yea Forums.
Bad news you're a pedophile.
Good news you can always kill yourself.

Asuka has main evented multiple PPVs for WWE, it's hard to beat that. Riho might be second and is no lower than third.

The truth that upsets Neoplus operatives the most:
Riho (22): International superstar whose bouts are held in big venues in front of thousands and watched by more on national television
Tsukasa Fujimoto (36): Zako (little fish) with no settokuryoku (persuasive power) who wrestles in a warehouse of about 60 people every week
The difference between the heavens and the bottom of the earth. wwww

Attached: ERbWX3mUcAIzvGa.jpg (1280x897, 832K)

Tsukka pays $4000/month for rent on her apartment and drives a BMW.

Attached: ER4EbpfWoAET5cD.webm (440x248, 286K)

asuka no longer wrestles in japan. i meant current joshi

I dunno, then. I hear Mayu Iwatani, Maki Itoh and Hana Kimura are really popular right now?

>Tsukasa Fujimoto (36): Zako (little fish) with no settokuryoku (persuasive power) who wrestles in a warehouse of about 60 people every week

Attached: DCcjzU_UAAQlXBC.jpg (1200x802, 181K)

Attached: EO0G07pXkAYygD5.jpg (1706x960, 259K)

context?

kek fagua tried to preempt that Tsukka is a high-paid baller and Emi, Riho etc. are still poor from bad career decisions.
His own favorite article linking to Guilia crying that she had to pay dues and live the dojo life as a green girl had big dimes Tsukka and Toyota laughing never appears anymore.

why does she hoard all the money IR makes for herself and refuse to pay any of the young wrestlers?

That looks like Maruko Nagasaki so this is at least 2-3 years old. Probably some corporate event where the ring didn't show up or something.
Saitama Pro Wrestling Council invented this set-up if you ever have somebody troy to convince you Emi Sakura did.

what do you mean? Young wrestlers are given room & board and match pay like all companies. Full-timers always quit their jobs because it's more lucrative.

glad giulia left, maya should leave too

kek. Every girl in Stardom wishes she was this "little fish" except maybe Iwatani.

Attached: ERsa-aGUwAA8MhF.jpg (950x950, 144K)

Unwavering facts ~
Menopause grannies devastated ~

fagua damage control
pedos BTFO

Riho has an underrated rack.

big head
needs to do another photoshoot

Based

i love riho but hana is the most successful right now

rihonkers lol

>Does she have a boyfriend

Ohnonono how do we break it to him boys?

She literally lives with Kenny big bucks Omega

Oliver is gay

More people know about Riho, Shida and Yuka than Hana. Hana isn't even the most succesful in Stardom.

Hana is on Terrace House and makes TV appearances, she is more known in Japan alone than AEW joshi are worldwide and has crossover appeal that they lack

She has massive potential. I think she was the biggest factor in the Bushiroad purchase.

You're delusional. Even Maki Itoh is probably more known worlwide than Hana.

streamable.com/yk022

No

In your wildest dreams tranny he's literally banged half of the current Joshi stable

Japan lol

Yes I'm only imagining Hana being on Terrace House, a much more popular show than fucking fake wrestling.

More people watch Dynamite than Terrace House. It's more scripted show than WWE. Weebs like you think it's a big show for some reason but Japanese people don't give a fuck about it. Only the first season was popular.

God damn she looks disgusting

even kairi?

Yes

Kek kys. Fatsuka is a JTTS geek and Kairi is an outright jobber

>Gets to be friends with Hangman Page
>Gets to cuddle with RIho
Name a better life

Okada
>Gets to be friends with Ishii
>Gets to cuddle with Suzuko Mimori

It's Mayu because she singlehandedly sold out the Tokyo Dome when Okada and Naito for two belts couldn't

Attached: MAYUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

I don't know how much pull the man has but he's banged about 80% of them that turn up at AEW he's the Bout Machine, Joshi Dream who knows, he has settled down with Riho tho so the rest of your waifus are safe from his reign of terror when he was their

HE'S FUCKING HER!

HE'S GROOMING HER!

HE'S GOT A SCHOOLGIRL PEDOPHILE FETISH!

Gay for Riho, Yuka and Shida in a foursome.