Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01-07-45-46-92.png (720x1158, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QT13kk8HDDo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5CjmHLUQQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The absolute state of killer kuck

Lol irrelevant title with no lineage or prestige

>Killer Cuck already wants out of his mark contract
KWAB, The E takes another one

Wrestlings fake faggot

>PLEASEEEEEE CODY TAKE ME OUT OF THIS CULT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hotshotting the belt around
Russo must have the book or something.

unironically more prestigious than WWE's blueberry rollup strap

>American't calling anywhere third-world

Trabajado

rent free

Sorry bud, but the world revolves around what America does or says. Now shut up and wait for us to give you aid when another natural disaster hits.

Why ya cryin?

Ah yes
The AEW belt held by the goat jeribloat and wacky crazy loon man
Yes I agree the title from the biggest wrestling company in the world held by a former UFC Heavyweight Champion means absolutely nothing compared to that prestigious AEW world title! They're beating NXT on Wednesdays after all! It's only a matter of time Vince! Haha!

>Killer Kross already seething about being stuck in WWE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: E5C090CF-F800-4A8D-8BA3-AAFA619432BA.jpg (469x625, 65K)

>UFC Heavyweight Champion
>of the can division

>Lol
>I'm cryin
Uh huh whatever makes you feel superior tranny ;D

>writes an essay
KWAB

Nobody cares about UFC.

If this were the case every other country would be a backwards shithole like that fallen empire

Imagine over half your politicians arguing against any healthcare fucking LMAO kek what a shithole

>The world revolves around Muttistan
Kek

I don’t understand third world. Sorry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc
There there

>moving goalpost
3 sentences is an essay? Damn bro. Must suck being stupid.
If no one cares about UFC then even less care about wrasslin lmao retard
Not clicking on that tranny

This nigga seething lmao

Great response.
Top notch argument!
Totally not the sound of defeat.
You lost, kid.
Thanks for the W.

>replies to four individual comments
Absolutely seething

bro chill holy shit

American't even speak their own language? Is this what they meant by "No Child Left Behind"?

Damn dude, calm down. It’s not that serious

Yeah they were all for me.
Everyone's grasping at straws, huh?
>I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE I'M A PATHETIC LOSER AGH I LOST AN ARGUMENT BETTER PULL OUT THE OLE SEETHEAROONI
Embarrassing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QT13kk8HDDo

You realize everyone in this thread is laughing at you right now, right?

He gets to bust a raw load in Scarlett every night. Id be happy with that and jobbing in the E

Absolutely BEGGING for you to have sex, it will help you seethe less.

Big deal, anyone who visited the Sunset Strip back when she was turning tricks on it did that too

Yes. Wow. People are laughing at me on an anonymous board. Woah dude. I'm hurt. Physically and mentally. Wow. I'm sure people will remember this forever. My pride and my self-esteem is completely destroyed. How could this happen, dude? How can a bunch of fatass losers laugh at ME? GODDAMN.. gotta make a new account. You'll recognize me forever. I'm not anonymous. Nobody is. Damn. Stop laughing, dude. It's not funny. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN! You keep laughing at me. Why? I'm not anonymous. I can't just leave and pretend I'm someone else.. damn.. thanks for the heads up bro.. without you I wouldn't have realized I was being mocked.. damn.. I'm crying bro.. stop making fun of me please..

Rumour is Kross isn’t the only one who fucks Scarlett

Okay, now you’re just fishing for (you)s

Guaranteed I've had more sex than you
I even have videos
Where do you want me to send them?
Only option is Instagram
Drop it and I'll show you my cock going deep inside my ex gf

>Lying to people on an user image board

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5CjmHLUQQI

I don't care about that
If I really wanted them I'd just start a thread calling Cody the goat or Asuka fat or something
I'm in ruins, my man.. having all 5 people on Yea Forums right now laugh at me.. hurts.. and when morning comes.. another 10 will join and laugh.. I'm scared.. my 4channel account is ruined.. I'll need a new one ASAP.. :/

Okay? Literally make a burner Instagram account I'll show you. Why are you so scared lil nigga? You can even go through my Instagram idgaf and ask the random people who follow me if I'm some faggot ass virgin like you're implying.

good. time to drop the US title to President Zack

Attached: IMG_20200218_135605.jpg (1366x2048, 556K)

Based Yea Forums living rent free in your head.

No.. you.. you anons.. please.. leave my head.. you're too fat to be in there all at once.. agh.. ugh.. I'm.. I'm.. going to.. going to.. agh.. I'm dying here.. I.. I.. I can't keep living this way.. Yea Forums has ruined.. my life.. I can't.. i can't.. sleep.. eat.. shit.. shower.. get a clue.. agh.. it hurts..

Reigns did to. Honestly would be kino if Mox jumped the crowd and hugged Roman at the end of Mania

Attached: 45FC6DC9-B433-4A14-AAE7-B44A35539009.jpg (970x2048, 157K)

>Honestly would be kino if Mox jumped the crowd and hugged Roman at the end of Mania
cringe but its cool that roman and seth liked the pic

It would be more kino if Mox stabbed him in the eye

Zero dimes

Fire this traitorous bitch.

Cringe

please don't I want him quarantined to WWE

>irrelevant title with no lineage or prestige

You nailed it right on the head. That's probably why Ambrose's victory fell flat... Jericho was just a paper champion anyway.

Hi, Kevin! How's your wife's boyfriend doing?

No one wanted to believe the insider that told us this. Pretty much confirms NXT are leasing lockers at Gym Downtown now since that was in the same leak.